Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Hinaku Souji (WIP) Miniav12-1 Hinaku Souji (WIP) Miniav12-1 Hinaku Souji (WIP) Miniav12-1 Hinaku Souji (WIP) Miniav12-1

Hinaku Souji (WIP)

+2
    Sora
    Hinaku Souji
    6 posters

Go down

Hinaku Souji (WIP) Empty Hinaku Souji (WIP)

Post by Hinaku Souji Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:54 am

Name: Hinaku Souji

Division: 3rd

Seat: 4th

Looks:
    Hinaku Souji (WIP) 2004-12-15-cat-girl Hair is red, eyes are blue, fur is the a light creamy orange, golden bell, collar is also black and kimono is black, dots on the collar are gold and there is no bow on the tail. No fish on the kimono, and the sash is red, also the outline if the kimono. No fish on the kimono and yarn either.

Personality: Hyper, kind, helpful and never gives up in battle. Will risk her life to protect her friends and when really gets into battle will not stop until the opponent is either dead or ripped to shreds.Will startle easy if caught off guard. Has a long standing crush in 11th Division Captain. She also hates when people calling her Kitten ESPECIALLY her enemies. Also sense She is a halfcat person She WILL use her Claws in a fight, and sometimes her fangs.

Stats

Strength:15

Speed:15

Accuracy:15

Stamina:15

Release stats

Strength:15

Speed:25

Accuracy:15

Stamina:15

Zanpaktou Information

Zanpaktou Name: Blooming Darkness

Zanpaktou Looks: Hinaku Souji (WIP) Three-monkey-katana-paul-chen-samurai-sword-blade

Zanpaktou Description:

Released Zanpaktou Description: the scythe has the power to cut shadows and cause harm to the person who owns the shadow, thus meaning if the shadows head is cut off it hurts the same as if you cut the head of by a sword. also with one swing she can make a powerful tornado form (the tornado is filled with her reitsu thus it hurts them like they were being cut by the wind) It can last as long as the user wants it, but the opponent can walk out of it if they can take the strength of the wind.

Zanpaktou Release Phrase: Lives will end in Blooming Darkness

Released Zanpaktou Looks: Hinaku Souji (WIP) OrichalcumScythe_thumb

Zanpaktou Spirit
    :Hinaku Souji (WIP) 463586_pm

Zanpaktou Realm: Hinaku Souji (WIP) Halloween_graveyards_13

History: When Hinaku Souji was in the womb her mother was in an experiment. Her mother was in a cat cult an was injected with cat DNA, but instead of is staying in Hinaku's mother it went straight to Hinaku. So she was transformed into a half-cat girl. when she was born her mother loved her for who she was but her father left the family. So Hinaku grow up with out a father figure, but always had her mother by her side and was always loved by her mother. Hinaku's school life was different she was hated by everyone by one person, a boy named Yuu Miyaki. He was her only friend and would always stand up for her. She was in highschool, grade 12 the graduating class of 1902. Since she was a women and half-cat she was stoned to death by her classmates and staff except for Yuu, he was being held back so he couldn't protect her from the other students and teachers. So Hinaku was stone to death. As she laid there covered in bruises, cut and gashes in her skin. Just before the last bit of light left her body she heard a voice call out to her. It was a male voice, Hinaku guess it was Yuu calling to her. She heard, " WHY DID YOU KILL HER? WHY? I LOVE YOU HINAKU, I LOVE YOU! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, PLEASE!....... LET GO OF ME!" that was the last thing she heard the she was gone.

~~~Now a spirit~~~

A few hours later she was looking at her body in the arms of Yuu. He was crying, he wouldn't let Hinaku's body go until to men dresses in all black came and grabbed it from Yuu. They put it in the black car and left. Which left Yuu alone and crying. Hinaku's mother was not far away with the police as they explain what happened and she was crying as well.A few minutes later her mother came to get Yuu and take him home and he went. So now Hinaku just sat there, on the roof of the school, alone. She felt a gust of wind, it literally blow her away. She got up and turned around to see a large monster type thing. It was only black and white, it also had a mask that looked like a head of either a wolf or a type of dog. Hinaku turned and ran, knowing it was following. Since she wasn't paying attention to were she was going, she tripped on a rock and fell on her face. She then flipped around onto her back. her eyes widened. The monster was now above her. It was just about to grab her when a sword blade swung just a few inches in front of her face and sliced the monsters face in half. It fell to the ground, then disappeared. No trace of it left. The last thing Hinaku saw was a man standing over her. His hair was red, he looked about 25 and his sword had a blue crystal with a skull at the bottom of it. He was also wearing a white cloak with the number 11 on the back. Then he walked towards her, lifted his sword and hit her in the forehead with the the end of the hilt. After that she felt peaceful, then sank into a poll of light. The last thing she heard was, " Good luck as a shinigami kid."

~~~Soul Society~~~

When she awoke she was in a hospital bed. There was a women in the room, at a counter mixing liquids together. Hinaku was guessing it was medicine. "What happened to me?" the women turned to her. The women was just about to answer her question when a man stepped into the room. Her jolted up in a sitting position, "Your the one who saved me, aren't you?" The man turned away from the women and looked at Hianku with a smile on his face. "Why yes, yes I am. How are you feeling kitten?" He quickly turned back to the women and gave her a nod. The women bowed and left the room. Closing the door behind her. He turned to me again, then walked towards her. He grabbed the chair that was next to the bed and sat down. "I fell fine, but were am I and who are you? If i may ask?" She sat there squeezing the blanket. She was a little scared and confused at the same time. "Oh no problem, I'm GrayGetsumaru, the 11th Division Captain of the 13 Court Guards. You are in the Soul Society. In the 4th division sector' hospital, there the healers here." Hinaku looked at him even more confused then before. " Well my name is Hinaku Souji, but I have 2 more questions, if you don't mind again?" " Sure, I done mind at all. Ask away Kitten." before hinaku spoke Grey noticed an anger mark on her cheek. "Ok what was the thing that attacked me? And am I dead or not?" She said with am annoyed tone in her voice that Gray detected. "That thing that attacked you was what we call 'Hollows', they are lost souls that were eaten by other 'Hollows' and become one of them. And for your other question, yes you are dead." For the second he said it with a smile on his face, like to make fun of her because she didn't even know she was. "Well ok, then what now. What happens to me?" She looked at him with sad eyes. He looked at her with a small grin on his face. "Well, you will go to the Shinigami Academy. They will train you to be a Shinigami, like me." He said in a serious tone. "Oh and one more thing. What happened to me exactly? You know in the process of coming here." Again she started to cuddle with her blanket again. Hinaku didn't know yet but she was falling in love with the 11th Captain. "Well every Shinigami gets their zanpaktou, and at the end of every handle there is a stamp to send the souls to the soul society. But mine zanpaktou doesn't have a proper stamp. So when I hit you on the forehead I just knocked you out and drought you back through a normal portal. So you should still have some memories left." Her head jolted up in surprise. "And why only some memories?" Gray had Half-smile half-scared look on his face. "Well, I.... I hit you a little too hard plus the portal didn't help at all and..." Hinaku jumped from the bed and advanced at Gray. He got up from his chair and backed up a little. "You hit me! You hit me in the head!" She advanced a little more at him, claws out and visible. "Why so feisty....Kitten." He again noticed the anger mark in her cheek. "And stop calling me kitten, god I hate that..." She swung her paw at Gray. He shunpou'ed behind Hinaku, and gave her a tap on the shoulder. "Probably not a good to attack a Captain, kitten." "Stop calling me that." She was now pissed. Gray just gave her a playful smile. He grabbed her wrist, twisted her around and put her arm behind her back. Hinaku started to struggle, Gray just pushed on her arm again. "Are you going to stop or do I have to play with you some more?" Gray said with a playful laugh. Hinaku was looking at him with the death stare. "Oh, blushing are we." She quickly turned her head and looked forward. Hinaku jumped up to get away and succeed. She jumped against a wall holding her arm. " Nice moves, but looks like you hurt your arm, huh." " Thanks, and yes I dislocated my arm too." Again he just stood there and smirked. Hinaku stood there giving him the most deadliest death stare, and he just stared back with the most amused look on his face. "Are we just going to stand here all day having a staring contest or are we gonna....." Gray just paused. At that moment something black flu past Hinaku's face. Gray turned to look at what looked like a butterfly. "oh ok, sorry kitten but I have to go. Do you want me to fix your arm before I go?" Hinaku just looked at him. "What is that" "You will learn about it when you get to the academy, so do you want me to fix your arm or not." Him now looked like he was in a hurry. "Fine but if you try anything funny I'll have to kill you." He started walking toward Hinaku. He took hold of her wrist with one hand and her shoulder with her other hand. He gently lifted her arm just a little then pushed it into the socket. Hinaku let out a light yelp. Gray let go of her wrist and shoulder and replaced it on the other shoulder behind her. He bent over a little so his mouth was at her ear. "Oh really, how cute. Lets play again sometime kitten." Hinaku stood there shocked. She quickly turn around to swing at him but he wasn't there.

~~~2 months later~~~

It was know the last day at the academy for Hinaku and her fellow classmates. Her 2 months at the academy was ok in her opinion. The best part was that she saw her old friend Yuu Miyaki there, he must have committed suicide after Hinaku had died. He didn't know who she was which was normal for most. But for Hinaku was not. She only remembered some of her memories not all, like she remembered her name and Yuu, also her mother but nothing else (she thinks). But there was something different about Yuu. He wasn't the quiet, self-conscious friend she once knew. He was know loud, open friend she has now but he was too open with everyone. Especially to the female Shinigami. But Hinaku became his friend anyway. They were both graduating the academy and were both excited. She was standing on a stage with 13 people including themselves. they overlooked rows and rows of other Shinigami that have no met the requirements to pass. Just above the rows was a a balcony with one row of 13 chairs. Hinaku guessed they were for the captains. "Attention, Attention..." Everyone quieted down. "Everyone stand for the Captains of the 13 court guard." Everyone stood up straight, and turned to the balcony. Hinaku looked anxiously for them to call out the 11th Captain. " The 11th Division Captain, Gray Getsumaru." Hinaku's eyes widened at the sight of him. She hadn't forgotten the time he saved her and she was thankful for that. 'Lets play again something kitten' that was the one thing she didn't want to remember. Yuu turned to look at Hinaku. "Hey, Hinaku why are you blushing?" He asked in a whisper.She turned to Yuu. "No reason, now pay attention." She shot her head back straight to look at Gray who was now sitting in his chair looking directly at her. The shade of blush went two tones darker. Yuu looked at her with a confused face, then turn to face straight again. "Now I will assign each one of you to a division and under the care of the Captain." The man had a list in his hands. He started to call names off one by one. All Hinaku did was look at Gray. To her gray looked bored out of his mind. "Yuu Miyaki with his zonpoktou named Kon-Geko. He is assigned to the 7th division Captain" Yuu stepped forward. The 7th Captain in the balcony Stood up to and gave a bow. Yuu did the same and bowed, then stepped back into the line. Hinaku was next in line. "Hinaku Souji with her zonpoktou named Blooming Darkness. She is assinged to the 3rd Division Captain." Hinaku stepped forward, as so did the Captain and both bowed at the sametime. "Oh and you will be in the 4th seat as well." Hinaku stepped back into the line. The Captain sat down as well. A few minutes later everyone had assign to a division, and Hinaku started her life as the 4th seat of the 3rd Division.

Rp sample: Everyone was now starting to leave the main chamber because the ceremony was over. An explosion was heard over head. Hinaku heard a few screams so she looked up to see about 20 to 30 hollows jumping and flying down from the roof. The Captains jumped into battle. She felt someone grab her hand and pull her into a run. It was Yuu trying to help her. Everyone else tried to get out too, but some of them died trying. Luck for Hinaku and Yuu they got to the hall with only a few scraps and bruises. They looked back at the battle and saw the Captains fighting, there fellow Shinigami dying before their eyes. Then they saw a huge hollow coming at them, pushing Shinigami out of its way to get to us. Again Yuu grabbed her hand and ran down the hall. The hollow crashed through the door and more and more screams came from behind them. Yuu pulled her into the library. They ran past shelf after shelf all the way to the back of the library. They stood there with their backs to the shelf, trying to keep their breath under control. A crash was heard in the front of the library, and the growling sound it made was definitely was the hollow. The sound made Hinaku's stomach turn. They heard it crashing through the shelfs, getting closer and closer to them. "Get your Blooming Darkness ready, ok Hinaku." She just nodded her head. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Yuu ran out and straight at the hollow. His Kon-Geko unsheathed and ready for attack. He ran at the hollow and was just about to hit the hollow right between the eyes. But instead the hollow jump behind him and trusted its hand through his chest. Hinaku fell to her knees and started crying. 'Why? Why did this happen? It was the hollow, the hollow must die!' She got to her feet in a violent rage. "YOUR GONNA DIE. YOU HOLLOW B*ST*RD!" She ran at the hollow with her cat speed. "Lives will end in Blooming Darkness!" Hinaku's zonpoktou burst into a black, blue mist and then formed into a black scythe. She jumped with all of her might into the air. She gathered all her spiritual pressure into one big burst. She released it by swinging her scythe about a few meters away which in turn made a blade sharp gust of wind that hit the hollows masked and cut off the right top eye of the hollow. It fell over dead, and disappeared in a black mist. She stood there crying until she fell to her knees. Her scythe turned back. Now the only one she had was Gray...

Last edited by Hinaku Souji on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 36 times in total

Hinaku Souji

+1 Total : 0
    Registration date : 2009-11-21

Back to top Go down

Hinaku Souji (WIP) Empty Re: Hinaku Souji (WIP)

Post by Sora Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:25 am

I'm guessing this application is WiP?
    Sora
    Sora

Male
    +1 Total : 4
    Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:16 am

I do not care if the application is WiP, the personality must be longer.
    Taichou
    Taichou
    Second Division Vice Captain

Male
    +1 Total : 2
    Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
    Character Name::
    Point Bar:
    Hinaku Souji (WIP) Left_bar_bleue0/0Hinaku Souji (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:44 pm

Update to Fourth Seat

DewBunny

Male
    Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:32 pm

stats are off Fourth is allowed 60 not 70

DewBunny

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinaku Souji Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:49 pm

I've fixed it kk.

Hinaku Souji

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:50 pm

You only gain 10 stats distribution bonus from Shikai, 20 from Bankai, etc..,
    Taichou
    Taichou

Male

Character sheet
    Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:56 pm

You still have 25 strength and speed as a shikai boost.
    Taichou
    Taichou

Male

Character sheet
    Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:06 pm

the sythe has the power to cut shadows and cause harm to the person who owns the shadow. also with one swing she can make a powerful tornado form (the tornado is filled with her reitsu thus it hurts them like they were being cut by the wind) Also Shadow Step, a faster then shunpou.

How does the pain inflict the user? How long does the tornado last? How much faster is your Shadow Step?
    Taichou
    Taichou

Male

Character sheet
    Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinaku Souji Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:05 pm

i've edited that all in.

Hinaku Souji

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Approved.
    xXLightxDarkXx
    xXLightxDarkXx

Male
    +1 Total : 3

Character sheet
    Point Bar:

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Renjiro Haptism Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Unapproved due to the simple fact that a simple sword thats unreleased cannot have abilities

quote 'Zanpaktou Description: when its drawn from the sheath and she is thinking of the enemy then a small tornado will form around them.(just to annoy)
    and with every swing a blast of wind hits the enemy.(again just to annoy.)'

Thats a pre release ability and im unapproving of it move to post released state or remove

shadow step remove your a 4th seat

limit the amount of time for your shikai tornano. a 4th seat doesnt have teh reishi to keep it going
    Renjiro Haptism
    Renjiro Haptism

Male
    Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinaku Souji Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:51 pm

done.

Hinaku Souji

Back to top Go down

Post by Renjiro Haptism Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Also Shadow Step, a faster then shunpou, it give her twice the speed of shunpou.

remove
    Renjiro Haptism
    Renjiro Haptism

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinaku Souji Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:48 pm

I've increase the Speed stat so all 10 shikai stat boost is on speed is the shadow step ok now?

Hinaku Souji

Back to top Go down

Post by Renjiro Haptism Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:53 pm

REMOVE SHADOW STEP*
    Renjiro Haptism
    Renjiro Haptism

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinaku Souji Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:15 pm

done (sad face)

Hinaku Souji

Back to top Go down

Post by Renjiro Haptism Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:16 pm

Well staff know what their going on about!

APPROVED

RENJI!
    Renjiro Haptism
    Renjiro Haptism

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down