Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shieru Evans [Rogue] Miniav12-1 Shieru Evans [Rogue] Miniav12-1 Shieru Evans [Rogue] Miniav12-1 Shieru Evans [Rogue] Miniav12-1

Shieru Evans [Rogue]

3 posters

Go down

Shieru Evans [Rogue] Empty Shieru Evans [Rogue]

Post by Shieru Evans Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:39 pm

Basic Information

Name:Shieru Evans

Looks:
Gigai:
Shieru as his Gigai body is a normal boy,with black hair wearing black skinny pants and wierd square like shoes.He has a wierd tatoo on the left side of his stomach.He also has a Lip Piercing and
some earrings.Some of his hair is pointing up when some are leaning on his face.
He has Light blue eyes but his eyebrows are pitch black.
Shieru Evans [Rogue] Drug8910

Shinigami Form:
In his Shinigami Form he has almost the same Clothing exept for some reason his hair changes color and it falls down on his face.Also everything what is black on him changes to white.
He thinks that it comes from his love to the white and Black Color.
He wears a Wakizashi .Also the earrings and Pierecings dissappear compleatly changing his face to more calmer person.
(Im sorry I dont have a Picture)

Personality:Shieru Is a Calm person who doesnt like to yell or do anything reclessy.
He only Moves on his own will and doesnt obey to noone,he just kills the hollows who are attacking Pluses.He Also Smiles alot and likes to sleep on high places.For somewhy he loves drinks that are red.Shieru also has this wierd Smirk he has when he completes something or is about to complete.

Stats
Substitute shinigami receive 60 points as though they were Rogue Shinigami

Strength: 20

Speed:20

Accuracy:10

Stamina:10

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name:Ishimaru

Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:
It is A Wakizashi

Zanpakuto Description:It doesnt Have much special abilites exept that each time the zanpaktou is drawn,flows a small reiatsu over the blade creating an exact shape of the Kinfe but a little bit bigger.

Released Zanpakuto Description:
The Wakizashi stays the same but the Reiatsu sent in it increases the reiatsu shadow around it!
The hilt changes from green to white with some wierd Icons on it they look like some anicent language similar to the bird language.The lower side of the Wakizashi has some sharp teeth looking blade pieces like some of the hunting knifes have.
Zanpakuto Release Phrase:Love Against Blue Shall Shine Again

Released Zanpakuto Looks:Same but a long 4 meter chain grows out of the handle and a Sharp Chakram On The other End of the Chain.
(CHakraM
Spoiler:
)

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Spoiler:
The Illusion of the Lion Hovers above Shierus Head and is sending out small amounts of reiatsu.
It gives Him a Huge Reiatsu Boost and a Speed Boost(+5)

Zanpakuto Realm:
Spoiler:

Bankai Information
(This applies to captains, and advanced lieutenants only)

Bankai Description: (what happens when you use your bankai, and what abilities go with it)

Bankai Looks: (what your Zanpakuto looks like in Bankai state.)

Alterations: (What changes on your looks when Bankai is used, may not apply)

History and RP Sample

History:
Life:
Shieru didnt have an exicting life when he was younger he lived in a wealthy family and had a good life.When He Turned 15 His father Died in a Car accident , but shieru wasnt sad because he almost never saw his father.But 4 Months later His mother died and he got really desperate and ran away from home.When he arrived to a Park filled with beautiful cherry trees.He sat On the white cold bench while hes look moved towards the dark blue sky with minutes many clouds covered the sky and it started to rain this weak and soft rain.When Suddenly Shieru felt a strong wind coming right at him when he was crushed he felt that something inside him was just realased.Few seconds later he opened up his eyes and saw a huge monster holding a small boy wearing a Black kimono and trying to escape from the monster.Shieru quickly reacted and rushed towards the monster kicking him several times,with all of his strenght.The blasts just scrached the creature a bit but he just threw the young boy at Shieru.When Shieru finally stood up he felt an unbelivable Pain and after that a huge Explosion occured.The entire park was filled with strong green aura Shieru felt kinda wierd because he was wearing a white kimono and his hair had turned white he also had a small Wakizashi in his hand what had a blue aura also crawling around the blade.When Shieru Looked around he didn´t see the boy anymore.He only saw the creature running towards him He raised his arm and ran with full speed at the monster he just slashed his wakizashi ańd it pierced the Creature in a moment.After That slash Shieru fell down with his eyes closing slowly.

Substitute Shinigami Life:

Few Days Later Shieru Woke up in a abandoned house wearing black clothes and wierd Shoes.
When He finally noticed that he was really high a Old man came to him and explained Him about the Boy who was a shinigami and about the Monster Called Hollow.
He also told SHieru that he had killed the boy with absorbing his Shinigami powers inside Him.
But the Outlet of the Reiatsu was too small to create a normal Zanpaktou what should be the real weapons for Shinigamis.But Shieru Had Gained a Wakizashi.
Now exactly a year passed since the incident he Has been killing those Horrifing monster everyday.
Now he also goes to the Karakura High living a Normal life.
But its all thanks to that old man who gave him some wierd pills what always kick him out of his real body and changing Him into a Shinigami.
RP Sample:THis Is From Another Forum Bleach Torasu(Im the Headmaster)
Here Is The Forum
Spoiler:
I know it is Short But it is the Best i Can Do!

OKay I know that the History is Short But im not really experimenced at Roleplaying or Creating that kind of stuff!
Also I have a really bad Keyboard!

Last edited by Shieru Evans on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Shieru Evans
Shieru Evans

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

Shieru Evans [Rogue] Empty Re: Shieru Evans [Rogue]

Post by Shieru Evans Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:38 am

Finished!
Shieru Evans
Shieru Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:19 am

The History stopped from "Now he also goes to the". More Shikai(Released Zanpakuto) description, it has to be much detailed.
Taichou
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Shieru Evans [Rogue] Left_bar_bleue0/0Shieru Evans [Rogue] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shieru Evans Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:26 pm

IM sorry I just had To Leave.
Ill Finish It When I have time

Sorry!
Shieru Evans
Shieru Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Shieru Evans Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:30 pm

Edited.!
Shieru Evans
Shieru Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:35 pm

What can the Shikai do?
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Shieru Evans [Rogue] Left_bar_bleue0/0Shieru Evans [Rogue] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shieru Evans Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:42 pm

Umm Ill Post My Only Technique Here

Name:Blue Heaven
Description:Shieru throws his chakram towards the skies,when the Chakram has reached the clouds it quickly gathers small water particles around it while still oving higer and higher.With The Changing Of Temperature Shieru Quickly sends massive amount of reiatsu to teh Chakram what creates a huge elemental disaster.It moves trough the chains into the Wakizashi and sends out a devasting beam of Ice cold Fire!
Duration 3 Posts/Cooldown 7 Posts

Im not good at this Either!

Last edited by Shieru Evans on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shieru Evans
Shieru Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Not the technique.

I'm talking about your power of the shikai. Natural powers you gain when you release. i.e, Controlling Water, create dragons with waters that can attack others, etc...,
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shieru Evans Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:09 pm

Ummm
Okay Now Then:
*Ill Gain The Element and Techniques In Time.
Shieru Evans
Shieru Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:13 pm

Okie... My decision is made...

APPROVED!!
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Moved back and unapproved.

Shieru Evans wrote:Ummm
Okay Now Then:

This will require a longer history, along with a detailed outline of the techniques you will use. Time is a very touchy subject, as it can lead to massive godmodding if not used correctly.

Secondly, you say your released form gives you a speed boost? By how much? Put it into stat system terms.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:36 pm

He must've changed it, AFTER I approved it. I didn't quite see that.
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shieru Evans Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:51 pm

Koujetsu Hanagayu wrote:Moved back and unapproved.

Shieru Evans wrote:Ummm
Okay Now Then:

This will require a longer history, along with a detailed outline of the techniques you will use. Time is a very touchy subject, as it can lead to massive godmodding if not used correctly.

Secondly, you say your released form gives you a speed boost? By how much? Put it into stat system terms.

OKay Now About the Element And Techniques What i wanted to say is that i will gained them with roleplaying with trainings and that kind of stuff.I dont want to start off with lots of stupid techniques Or with an base element.I want to train and get stronger from training.

And I gain +5 Points in speed!
Shieru Evans
Shieru Evans

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:32 pm

Alright then. Approved again.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male