Additional Techniques For Fujiwara, Techi

Go down

Additional Techniques For Fujiwara, Techi

Post by Sora on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:22 pm

Name: Ice Chains

Description: Using Frost, Techi can force a jagged ice chain out of each of his palms. These chains can be used to wrap an opponent, or just shoot through physical based attacks. Whenever Techi sees fit, he can force spikes out of the chain, strong enough to inject into the tendons. There, he can use a method much like his Frost Thrower technique, and slowly freeze over the tendons, forcing his opponent to move the injected area much slower.

Name: Jagged Ice

Description: By slamming both hands on the ground, Techi can cause ice to jump forward in a jagged, crystallized motion. This is the only technique Techi has that can actually puncture a lung, or even reach any other organ. The jagged ice forms pretty slow, but the closer you are, the harder it is to dodge.

Name: Ice Wall

Description: By slamming at least one hand on the ground, Techi can form a quick, weak Ice Wall. It’s enough to stop most attacks, but attacks such as Gran Rey Cero, Fire Techniques, or any piercing technique should be enough to lay waste to the wall. It last two post, if untouched.

Name: Shunpo

Description: A 'flash step' utilized by the Shinigami. By using reiatsu and amazing speed, one can almost instantaneously teleport from one area to another.

Code:
<font color=blue>Name:</font> Ice Chains

<font color=blue>Description:</font> Using <i>Frost</i>, Techi can force a chain out of each of his palms. These chains can be used to wrap an opponent, or just shoot through physical based attacks. Whenever Techi sees fit, he can force spikes out of the chain, strong enough to inject into the tendons. There, he can use a method much like his Frost Thrower technique, and slowly freeze over the tendons, forcing his opponent to move the injected area much slower.

<font color=blue>Name:</font> Jagged Ice

<font color=blue>Description:</font> By slamming both hands on the ground, Techi can cause ice to jump forward in a jagged, crystallized motion. This is the only technique Techi has that can actually puncture a lung, or even reach any other organ. The jagged ice forms pretty slow, but the closer you are, the harder it is to dodge.

<font color=blue>Name:</font> Ice Wall

<font color=blue>Description:</font> By slamming at least one hand on the ground, Techi can form a quick, weak Ice Wall. It’s enough to stop most attacks, but Kidou techniques 50+, or equivalent to that power should be enough to lay waste to the wall. Also, if you touch the wall with your body, whatever touched the wall will immediately freeze over.

<font color=blue>Name:</font> Hirenyaku

<font color=blue>Description:</font> A 'flash step' utilized by the Quincy. By using reiatsu and amazing speed, one can almost instantaneously teleport from one area to another.

If accepted, please add each technique to my Character Application.
Edit: I added Shunpo, seeing as I have 31 speed, I'm sure I'll be able to use it.

Last edited by Techi on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Sora
Sora

Male
+1 Total : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Additional Techniques For Fujiwara, Techi

Post by Nakki on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Any drawbacks at Ice Chains? And what level people can be frozen from interacting with the ice wall?
Nakki
Nakki

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:36 pm

No, there aren't any drawbacks, besides being easily dodge able. Any level can be frozen from interaction with the ice wall, though it doesn't freeze the whole body.

Example: Say you punch the Ice Wall. Half of your fist freezes.

Only Moderators+ are meant to post on Creation Topics, you know? I only answered as future reference to any Moderator/Administrator that reviews this topic.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakki on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:40 pm

I AM a mod... (I am Taichou)
Nakki
Nakki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Apologies. Didn't know that.
Alright, is it approved?
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakki on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:50 pm

I thought you already knew... Anywhom.

APPROVED.
Nakki
Nakki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Taichou. You do mod duties on that account. Not this one.

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Define most attecks for Ice Wall. I want kido limits.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Well, it's very hard to apply Kidou limits to these techniques. As far as the Ice Wall, the effect of freezing the opponent will be removed, and it will last for two post, if untouched.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:55 pm

It’s enough to stop most attacks, but attacks such as Gran Rey Cero, Fire Techniques, or any piercing technique should be enough to lay waste to the wall.

In this case. Gran rey cero is extremely powerful, on par with probably a kido level 90 or higher. It is very hard to believe that an advanced human would be able to stop Destruction kido higher then 60 without other assistance.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:07 pm

This is what I'm attempting to do in this forum. Bridge the gap between Humans and other spiritual beings. Sado's arm, the new one, could definitely block a Kidou above level 60, in most people's opinion. Inoue’s defense mechanism could definitely block a Kidou above level 60, in most people’s opinion. Human's have the potential to be just as powerful as any other spiritual being.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:50 pm

Koujetsu Hanagayu wrote:Taichou. You do mod duties on that account. Not this one.

This was in the "Custom Kidos, Techniques, Gears and Advancement" category, it was before it was moved into this one.
Taichou
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Sado's arm, the new one, could definitely block a Kidou above level 60, in most people's opinion. Inoue’s defense mechanism could definitely block a Kidou above level 60, in most people’s opinion.

If you've seen Bounto episodes, there was a moment where enemy somehow took over Rukia and made her shoot 33rd Hado, Sokatsui at Inoue. It didn't break the barrier, but it knocked her back. At this rate I doubt Inoue would be able to block 60th. And you're saying above, like could she block 88th (Dragon Striking, Heaven-Shaking, Thunder Cannon), or the 90th? And btw, Sado's new arm is offensive, his old one is defensive.
Yousei
Yousei

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Thanks for the correction about Sado's new arm, but as for the Inoue technique, she has grown since then. I'm referring to the Inoue that has the ability/knowledge to reverse the fabrics of time and space. I understand what you're saying, but I'm trying to explain that humans can progress, just like Shinigami, Quincy, etc. They won't be forced to be the inferior race, if the forum allowed them the ability to progress and hold techniques just as powerful as that of a Third Seat, Arrancar, etc.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:26 pm

Taichou wrote:
Koujetsu Hanagayu wrote:Taichou. You do mod duties on that account. Not this one.

This was in the "Custom Kidos, Techniques, Gears and Advancement" category, it was before it was moved into this one.

Doesnt matter. Thats still mod duties.

As it stands, as this is a new technique, the limit will be kidou level 50 with room for improvement up to 75, within reason of the kido.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:32 pm

Edited.

Also, what must I do to make it 75?
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Just normal roleplaying. As the arc progresses, and you gain levels, the technique will increase in strength also.

Well, once I get this arc off its ass and moving.

Call shunpo a different name, or reinvent the technique for humans.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:50 pm

Edited.

Changed it to Hirenyaku, seeing as Quincy are still basically human. Plus, I'm not that creative with names, as you may have noticed.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:08 pm

Approved, so long as you rememebr to use the coded version.

After this, you will be required to follow the rules for new techs. ie: 50 spiritual pressure per eacht ech. im allowing this now and not commenting because humans do need an extra boost when fighting, if they do fight.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:07 am

Alright, since I don't remember what my Spiritual Pressure was when I created these techniques, can we just say it was 50? That way, when I hit 100, I could create another technique. Happy
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down