Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories (no fighting/killing) (open)

3 posters

Go down

Memories (no fighting/killing) (open) Empty Memories (no fighting/killing) (open)

Post by Sakura Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Pain, fear, just wanting my life to end; these emotions woke Devvy up with a jolt. These weren't her emotions, or were they? She stood up from the shabby alley she was sitting in, it was full of mud and vermin; but since she had been doing this for a long time she didn't care anymore.

She began to concentrate on those emotions and began to realize what they were, they were memories of her life. Her life back during the Salem Witch Trials, a tear trickled down her face; her forever childish face. As she began to bury her memories back down she got a cold chill; a spiritual pressure. A powerful spiritual pressure. Just moments ago she could've sworn this area was empty.
Sakura
Sakura

Female
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Memories (no fighting/killing) (open) Empty Re: Memories (no fighting/killing) (open)

Post by Aki Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Time shattering before the atmosphere as the appearance of a single being brought this level of normal pressure of spiritual powers into an abouslot frenzy of madness before he claimed it himself. The human world seemly as normal as it always was indeed as pleasant yet a little choking every time it seemed the first time in a while that he came. His male model form and beauty but in a human like structure with the help of an Esapda made Gagi to hide and travel along himself the soul society and the human world. Though this side of the town closest to the hunceo mendo was fairly disheartening as it was just full of gloom and cold, not unlike his own world of darkness that he could feel upon this odd flash he hide himself with.

He turned to notice a odd sensation of power that was small enough to go unnoticed but still one that could notice him as something not human at the very least. She was a small girl, child like face that charmed the hearts of the soft yet seemly held not desire for the blood like a hollow. Aki kept his eyes on this one though in case something were to arise but still coming in slowly he keeled down to see if she was alright.

" you ok hun? why are you out during this time?"
Aki
Aki

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Memories (no fighting/killing) (open) Empty Re: Memories (no fighting/killing) (open)

Post by Sakura Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Devvy looked up at the strange man. What was he? She reached her hand out and touched the creature's arm. It seemed human, but she could tell it was anything but. Maybe he's like me, what am i called again? O ya..a bounto.

" you ok hun? why are you out during this time?"

"Where am i supposed to be?"

A look of pure childlike curiosity, was on this child like creature. To her this was normal, not having a home to go to.
Sakura
Sakura

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanami Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:13 pm

Little did they know, they were being watched. Surely the Espada would now sense the Reiatsu emitting from another small child only a few feet away. But before he could pinpoint it's origin, something was touching his shoulder. Dressed in a black kimono, another small blond child stepped on Aki's shoulder and flipped off of it, only to land behind Devvy.

"Arrancar, your presence in unwanted here... please leave..."

Her spiritual pressure was greater than that of Devvy's and even matched Aki's own. Her deep metallic blue eyes peered at the Espada with an ill intent but would keep decorum. Her blond hair was hung in a ponytail by a hairpiece of blue spheres and a white horse faced mask rested off to the side of her head. A very peculiar child who seemed much older than appeared.

Now speaking to Devvy, her angelic voice lingered in the air. "Bounto... come with me..."
Izanami
Izanami

Female
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:07 pm

Devvy looked up at the strange woman. She appeared to be like herself; they had the same type of spiritual pressure even though the womans was greater, she must be a bounto! A look of pure joy washed over Devvy's innocent, child like face. Finally, someone like her; someone who understood the pain they had to endure over the years.

Soon the woman hopped off of the "arrancars" shoulder and behind her. What is an arrancar? She's heard of shinigami, advanced humans, and bounts but never an arrancar. Maybe thats why his spiritual pressure felt different! I wonder what kind of abilities arrancar's possess?

Next the bount told her to come with her. What did she want, what is going to happen? Devvy looked the other bounto in the eye, and decided she looked like she didn't want to hurt Devvy.

"Where will we be going?"
Sakura
Sakura

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanami Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:44 pm

Keeping her attention on the Arrancar, she continued to address the other Bounto. The two of them looked to be around the same age, yet their personalities were highly varied. "We will be speaking in private... in a remote location..." Turning to her side, she continued to watch the Arrancar.

If it was not in plain sight to see, Izanami was concerned with the Arrancar. She wanted to take the Arrancar prisoner but decided it best not to get into another fight. It was hard enough fighting two fights in one day and a third would only strain her mind. But even with that said, she did not want to loose the opportunity.

"Arrancar... you may tag along if you surrender your body for my experiments..."
Izanami
Izanami

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:57 am

OOC:
But before he could pinpoint it's origin, something was touching his shoulder. Dressed in a black

Ya like my character would let you do that, ignored.

BIC:Aki was just glad to have those the child find someone that cared enough about her to take her in, even if his presence was unwanted to say the least. They seemed to be akin to one another so he could be assure the little child was in safe hands at least. Course the new comer grew on his nerves with so a high opinion of herself but again Aki didn’t need to consult nor even spend the time of day to either of them so nothing more then a fleeting face no of no importance to him, they would leave soon enough so he could enjoy time here. Course then the older of the two seemed to want to try and start something with Aki, even after he paid them with kindness of leaving them alone to their workings and experimentations no less. Ahhh the nerve of the arrogant, such respect would be paid back with the same behavior Aki thought as his eyes glared off before turning his view away and resting his back towards them.

“ Ya like hell I would let you do that, look you two have your business and I’m not in your way so go and attend to it. You won’t find me partaking in the internal affairs of bounts so you have nothing to worry of me. Be off then” Aki spoke back with his sharp tongue not giving them another piece of mind as he wished them to just mingle with one another without him having to be involved if it meant he would need to be a gunna pig.
Aki
Aki

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Izanami Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Ignoring pretty much everything the Arrancar had said after his refusal, Izanami began to walk away. The Arrancar would have their day... But as of now, more pressing matters awaited her attention. Taking Devvy away from the location, they soon ended up in the basement of a rundown building. Yet as secluded as it was, Izanami had to make sure...

"Ka-Bonsuihou" - (Carbon Nanofoam)

Opening her mouth, a thick foam shot out and slammed against the floor. Directing her spray, Izanami quickly moved about until the foam had formed a dome around them. The sudden sound of the foam instantly hardening brought darkness within the shell that they now stood. No light would be needed and the dome would prevent any from listening in on their conversation.

"I am Izanami, leader of the Bounts... you will join me..."

Not asking as someone polite would do, Izanami had declared it knowing that she would not refuse. And if she did, she would have no choice but to eliminate her. Izanami was harsh and cruel, she way was to eradicate any threat and anyone that stood in her way. It was simple, join or die. But even as she said this, her tense demeanor was unplaced, coming from the mouth of the young girl.
Izanami
Izanami

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:11 pm

As Devvy arrived in the secluded basement, she immediately felt her heart speed in pace. What if this is a trap of some sorts? What if I mess up some how, and i ruin something important? What if i'm just a disappointment.. These thoughts went through her head leaving her oblivious to the other bount using another one of her dolls to secure the place.

Then out of nowhere the other bount decided to ask her, will demand her to join her. Join what? A bount group? But a group to do what? A look of pure confusion went over the young bount's face as she slowly nodded to what the other young bount said.

"Of course, we're the same and we have to stick together."
Sakura
Sakura

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down