Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Midnight meeting Miniav12-1 Midnight meeting Miniav12-1 Midnight meeting Miniav12-1 Midnight meeting Miniav12-1

Midnight meeting

2 posters

Go down

Midnight meeting Empty Midnight meeting

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:54 pm

SOUL SOCAITY
Gray stood in his office and thought 'i think i'll go to the world of the living' as his thought it he began sending information to the !2th to have them make a gate to Karakura towns outskirts.

human world

Gray walked in to the cave where he first learned bankai and looked out at the forest where he has lost his arm to the #2 espada Nonko. the thoughts plaqued his mind for hours till the sun was long sense set. suddenly he felt a reitsu of that powerful enough to rivil the espada who took his left arm. Gray dropped his reitsu level to a low almost nonexistant level and watched as someone came out of a Garganta.
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Midnight meeting Empty Re: Midnight meeting

Post by Aki Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:48 am

Time for that moment froze as Aki escaped the confines of the rift in space, notice that he had already been sighted by a shinigami. He hide his powers already so it was unknown how Aki would match up to a fight during this time. However taking in the worst case scenario he kept the sands of time stopped until he within a eye sight with the death god. Taking his eyes sight and scanning though his memory and this man’s structure Aki recalled nothing familiar that he could draw from. This was a utterly new face to him that may be hostile to him just for being an Espada, just drawing a conclusion from his experience with the kin. Aki shook his head at the thought of already having to deal with such a battle thirsty race. Restarting time to allow it to flow normally Aki just stood where he was watching the shinigimi awaiting for himself to be spotted and mostly likely being forced to rush into a evasion move most likely the moment after the foe saw Aki. “ Why hello there good sir, I’m sure you know what I am so i’m guessing that your going to attack me fairly soon so just to speed things up its nice to meet you and my Name is Aki, segunda Esapda.” He muttered to his foe that he expected to be surprised with the odd time skip from what he was looking at into the voice that would have likely caught him wonder just what happened. Course as a trained solider he might have a controller of time was about but either way didn’t matter as aki didn’t proceed to fear any threat to his life at the moment. Just waiting to be attacked and likely to be insulted he just stood there with a cheerfully smile and eye contact.
Aki
Aki

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:47 am

Gray shoot up in to the air to stand about 500 feet away from the new Espada enemy who only moments ago sounded like he was trying to start a conversation this intereged Gray as for the other Espada he had fought before this one seemed ... almost nice. even still Gray spoke orders for a barrier to be raised over his location for the next 5 miles. after that he put his hand on his hilt and spoke to the espada in a friendly but Controled voice. " I see you are differnt then your kinsmen. you don't attack me on sight and you even chance to converce with me, oddly enough you seem almost to tame to be what you are ,but say i not that. now then I am Gray Gestumaru captain of the 11th division of the 13 court guards. i See that you are new to the number 2 are you not? i fought the number two espada his name was Nonko what ever happened to the death threat he made to my life?" gray looked at the espada and thought to himself ' this foe seems to calm and normal to be a halfbreed but i can see the evadence to the fact that he exactly that a lowly disguesting Halfbreed, but i think i'll talk longer ... i'll see if he is worth a battle or not.'
Gray again looked the espada up and down then thought again ' he seems so oddly calm almost like he has not care if i attack or not... i'll let him attack first ... but if this conversation lasts too long then i'll attack ... if not only to test his power. but for the 12th division i think i'll tape this fight.' he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small camera and using his reitsu he aims it out forwords to the espada's curent location then lets in flote in the air. he than turned his attention to the espada again and said " this will just keep an eye on us if you dont mind."

gray felt a wave of emotion wash over his for a moment then he realized that Getsu Gami Maru was trying to talk to him. "why do you stand and talk with the filth let me destroy his cursed body and spill his blood on this holy forest." Gray looked down at the sword at his side " Gestumaru you foul i'll not do such a thing just yet i must first learn more." he looked back to the espada who was not eyeing him.
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:47 am

Aki watched as the captain spirited himself away a good distance before speaking face to face again to the Esapda, Aki had to admit he was rather a humorous sight to behind, according to the reports the squad that this shinigama came from was nitrous for the thirst of blood and murder, battles were like their drug always seeking more and more until they themselves died from the effects. This one however seemed to have more of a brain then most muscle bond killers that Aki had come across in his after life time. Of course there was already the air of mistrust and utterly surprise just emitting off the pours of this man, not a comforting one like kou had or the utter feeling of hatred like arthas had but just one that was curios...and still itching to spill some blood. Captain level no less as he proclaimed which seemed to be an average encounter now a days as the second Espada notice now. Every time just out of nowhere captains rained from the sky like rain, odd but something that admit kept up interest sake for their ranks. This man that named himself Gray also mentioned the name of Aki’s best friend nonko which sadly Aki was still rather sad about, it had only be a short time before that he was moved down in probation and Aki was moved up to his friend’s rank of power, he was happy to be prompted of course just seemed like such a waste to have nonko locked up like that. Sadly expressing when Nonko’s name was brought up Aki thought it better to keep on talking before he had to deal with that itching sword hand Gray was dying to pull out. “ Well Nonko’s threat still holds value...just don’t expect him to fulfill for a while” then noticing the camera that the captain pulled out the Esapda could only tittled his head in wonder as to why before thinking of something to say. “ well sure you can keep a record of this encounter its not often that i get a chance to be on youtube, just know even if your top sciences work until dooms day, the mystery of time cannot be picked apart and overcome, all things are what are they are suppose to be” Aki muttered as the odd device flew off, he simply stood there waving at the moveable recording devices with a smiling grin.

“So Mr. Gray may I ask your intention with me are? Clearly you want something out of me if your recording it and I doubt you would let me go off to my own workings in the human world so I can only guess you want to see my blood up close and personal, revenge on nonko? Hatred for the hollows? Your own pride as a warrior? All reasons I’m sure hold value for needles battles so let us just get to the point of this meeting shall we? If not then I see no reason to converse any longer so make up your mind now please”
Aki
Aki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Gray was amused by the Espada's reaction to the camera and then to the simple and blatent ' if-you -want -to-fight-then-start-it.' attatuad he was being shown.
" I was hoping to understand you alittle better unlike my kinsmen in my division i wish to understand the reason you... Halfbloods wish to attack our king. but if you wish not to speak then i'll strike" with that Gray formed a gods arrow and fired it off. only a worning shot hiting the air just above the espada's right shoulder. the he asked the espada" so i'll let you deside either speak or fight think me not blind nor dumb Aki for i am nither."
Gray then drew his blade with a unwilling hand and then Gestumaru spoke to him again. "ENOUGH OF THE SIMATICS ATTACK HIM AND LET ME CURE THE ILLNESS THAT IS HIS LIFE. I LIVE TO KILL THE HALFBREADS AND THUS SO DO YOU." Gray looked to the blade one last time then wispering as so the espada would not hear him. `getsu shut up you have no right to demand a stingle thing of me but i know you wish to see this enemy dead and if he intends to fight, then i`ll let you out on him at full power and rage. understand untill then hush and be ready.`
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:45 am

The kido passing right above Aki’s shoulder with him utterly unimpressed nor believing the needed to perform an action in response just letting the attack fire off on its own. Aki thought it was a bit of a let down he only tried to intimidate and not actually hitting him as it would have been a free shot to see how proficient this man was with longer ranged attacks. He had thought that most of the battle crazed loons knew were simply closer range attacks of sheer power, according to the spies at least. This one seemed to know just a bit more though speaking of course he was the captain, any shinigami of that ranked would have learned something outside their division’s skills. He then offered Aki the chance to pick their fate then oddly enough looked as though he was talking to himself, not sure what to think there but he just guessed that even genius could be considered a mad man and speaking to one’s self was a form of expression. Aki just let that thought pass as he chose a course of action.

“ Well considering you want your data so bad and that there is really no friendly air between us then lets just start with the ripping, trash talk and blood already” the Espada spoke as his left hand rose in front of his face glowing an eerie purple flame that grew large still. Within a moment after his power had lit up his limb 10 violet arrow formations of energy formed a meter away from gray, statically just hovering in front of his gaze pointing their edges at him while Aki himself flung his arm out in front of himself and shot 20 more of the same arrows at his foe. Hurling at a great speed towards the captain in a stream line direction ready to puncture him with pain. Aki then Sonido just a 100 meters above where he was just standing, leaving a blurring effect to his image to any well trained eye and invisible to those untrained ones. Taking his time and then conjuring another thirty of those energy shots then setting them up to move clock wise around his own body while he awaited for the expect counter attack by the captain of 11th division.
Aki
Aki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Gray could feel the power from the 10 arrows hovering just in Sword range. Gray then saw the 20 more flying his way, He fired 2 God's arrows off at the 10 in Front of hit and 5 at the 20 oncomeing attacks all of the arrows were aimed to collide just infront of the other attacks to anull them. the 10 in front disappeared infront of him as thwe two arrows of his collided and the 20 oncoming arrows were also destroyed be the five that collided infront of them . each collition released a cero level explotion.

Gray then shunpou'ed up to were Aki now was and whilee in Shunpou rleases his Skikai " Detstroy the enemy Getsu Gami Maru!" then a sivler light expoded out of Grays location being only 2 meters from Aki. then gray released a Demons bite at Aki at point blank Range Gray new that only a god like person could daudge this attack with no injurys and that at not even God could daudge both this attack and then next one as gray shunpoued to the back of Aki and released another demons bite then to Aki's right with a demons Claw and to the left with a devils arrow Gray finsihed this attack with a shunpou back about 100 meters and then fired 20 gods Arrows at Aki over and over again. stoping at 100 fired gods arrows gray watched as the attacks collided. Gray smiled not knowing if theses attacks had been all effective or if the esspada needed a new number 2.

Gray then heard Getsumaru speaking again witch was odd for Getsumaru to talk so much in a fight with an opponent like this."Gray you must use more power and use more killer instinict. We wont to kill huim and Drag his dead carcus back to the 12th so they can find you better ways to kill the halfbreeds!USE ECLIPSE USE MY BANKAI!"

Gray smirked " all in due time Getsumaru all in good time."
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:50 am

Aki’s brow shifted slightly up as he witness the oddity of this man’s attacks, to see the 11th division captain using some many kido attacks to defend was certainly a surprise to his info, he would need o request from their spy to look into the odd mistake in their records. Of course that thought had to take a back seat for now as the rest of gray’s attacks were following up soon after he lunched such a simple one. This men meant to finish off Aki so soon with such relentless vigor to his wishes, blood thirsty the esapda should have guessed things would be this intense for him so soon, course this was nothing to that was able to waver Aki’s concentrations, though he was not so blind as to avoid the danger he was certainly not going to be thrown off his guard so easily. The shinimgi after breaking though Aki’s first attack so soon rushed above him and unleashed the power of his sword in a show of sliver light, Aki looking right at it noticed the demon’s bite and appeared uncaring as it bite down at his flesh. Or so it seemed as the attack hit a mere fading body that vanished soon after their connection and the Espada was laying a few meters at an angle thanks to his advance Sonido. Seemed like he was getting a little underestimated as the man once again appeared behind him as Aki’s eyes followed the two attacks coming from his back. The Epsada ranked second due to his talents did not even muster the effort to turn around as he knew it how to avoid such a blunt aggressive charge. “Evil Light!” Aki shouted as a gashing storm of darkness energy that swirled around his body and forced upward the attacking that redirecting them into each other and sucking in gray’s own body to damage him badly with Aki’s negative spiritual powers should he be foolish enough not to escaped from harms way, leaving Aki once again unharmed but not utterly fresh in stamina from using so many ways to emery physical un marked by attacks. He gave a sight breath of relief to see that his attacked had worked into saving himself from damage and it seemed gray was still able to fight rather or not he was caught up in Aki’s counter attacks as soon again with that same flash step appearing away from his foe and firing more of those arrows that matched Aki’s own projectiles.

It was a bit of a wonder why he used the same kido over and over again instead of switching to a stronger one when it was clear the two were matched in a game of arrows, it might have been his own choice or he was playing with his pray, toying with what gray thought was beneath him. Aki let such thoughts pass soon after just coming up with them as he launched his own furry of attacks, the demon nails that were the same size and power level of gray’s god arrows, just color purple from aki’s taste. Matching blow for blow the 2nd fired the same number at grays arrows, most collided with each other and caused a massive blast from each hit much like earlier however there were enough that passed by the seven of gray’s kido rushed pass Aki’s attacks and slashed across the man’s Hierro. Not fully puncturing the skin but leaving the marks of pain and flacks of skins that would soon bruise. Aki found this uncomfortable as a tiny sting but was glad that some of his attacks too had missed hitting the golden arrows and now were rushing gray from the front. Which also Give Aki’s the chance to form thrifty more arrows a meter above gray and then fire them down at his head without any visible signs from Aki’s aside from his eyes flashing purple for a mere split second.
Aki
Aki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:50 pm

Gray watched as only some of his arrows hit not totaly wounding the espada but more like only bruising him. Gray looked at the cloud of smoke that had formed from the collition of Gray's God's arrows and the espadas attack of the same power level. some of the espadas arrows made it through as well and one buzzed right by gray shead and another If Gray still had his left Arm he would have been hit but luckly he had no arm there to hit but the attack did burned his Shoulder. Gray quickly shunpoued to a new localtion. Gray looked back to the spot he was in and saw a couple of the espada's attacks hit there seconds after Gray had shunpou'ed Grays good furtune was Showing powerful tonight but Gray never let luck take all the Glory.

Gray looked to the espada and Shouted "Try this on for size!" gray then formed a large Devils Arrow fired it off at the espada this attack Gray knew was much much more powerful then the espadas last attack that equiled Gray's God's Arrows for this attack was ten fold the power of them and faster at that. Gray then shunpoued to the next location witch was to the left of the espada and fired a second and in the shunpou he had fired 5 god's arrows as a devertion then shunpou'ed agin doing the same thing at each side of the espada then he stopped right above the espada and smiled " this is where this Game Realy Begins,... Burn the lights ECLIPSE!" thje moon went dark and Gray's skin went black like that of a shadow. Gray could feel the power growing inside of him then he fired a Demons Bite off and this one was much faster and more powerful then those before it.

Gray watched and then ralized Getsumaru was talking to him."Gray use my Bankia please use my Bankai I want to see him Bleed not bruise." this confused Gray 'Getsumaru is always so forceful in his demands of me whats wrong now?'

(note speed uped by 20 Strength uped by 10)
speed now 50
Strength:35
post 1 of 10
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content