Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aesma ~ 2nd Division Vice Captian (Done I think)

+4
Aki
DewBunny
xXLightxDarkXx
Aesma
8 posters

Go down

Aesma ~ 2nd Division Vice Captian (Done I think) Empty Aesma ~ 2nd Division Vice Captian (Done I think)

Post by Aesma Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:23 am

(word of warning, if you see the word Bann or Abel don't worry it is my app that i used from bleach forgotten I believe and I use to have this app named Abel)

Basic Information

Name: Migoto Kousetsu
Rouge Shinigami Name: ~

Actual Age: 4007

Division: 2nd Division

Seat: Vice Captain

Looks:

Face: Aesma ~ 2nd Division Vice Captian (Done I think) Kunisaki_no_Souma_by_freelanceSOLDIER

Migoto is a very odd looking man, he wears a long black trench coat with silver trim along the edge of it, the coat goes over his shoulder down to his waist, below that he has a gold and black belt, the coat he wears doesn’t go below his waist and underneath it there is a sort of long coat that goes down to his feet. He wears large boots that have steel plates all the way op to the knee, he wears white gloves with long white hair that goes down to the middle of his back. He also tends to wear a leather eye patch after loosing his eye in a fight with a hollow, the replacement eye gives him the ability to see the souls of the dead and or the souls that are about to vanish or die. He also tends to carry not 1 but three different Zanpakuto, one containing the soul of a departed lover that cannot be drawn due to the unknown release phrase, one that cannot kill a hollow but can only Purify a spirit and one that is a standard Zanpakuto used in normal combat against Shinigami and Hollows alike.

Personality: Due to the loss of Migoto’s lover his mind was driven purely insane, after sealing her within his fathers sword he remembered that her spirit would never be able to ascend now that he had placed her in the blade. His fathers sword, unable to be drawn due to Migoto doesn’t know his fathers release phrase for the blade making it more or less of a body for Migoto’s lovers soul to remain in.

Migoto can be a mean and nasty man at times when angered or threatened by others. Other than this Migoto is a very sweet and gentleman that tends to tell tales to young people and likes to joke and mess around in fights and with other people for fun and games. When Migoto is in the company of his fellow Shinigami and other members of the Seireitei

Stats

Strength: 20

Speed: 20

Accuracy: 20

Stamina: 20

Zanpakuto Information

1st

Zanpakuto Name: Soeki Kashu – Plague Singer

Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Description: A simple katana with the ability to flex and bend, once drawn it becomes a large scythe looking weapon with a bendable or flexable blade, the blade however cannot send a soul to the Seireitei due to its realm of creation.

Released Zanpakuto Description: Large scythe that is able to cut through between 1-22 inches of steel and rock without leaving a trace, Able to carve through hollows easier due to the spirit inside is a spirit of hunger and takes pleasure in causing more damage and pain, the blade also inflicts a cripling poison and each time the blade strikes the poison gets worse and worse beginning with wracking pain, eventually down to nervous system breakdowns.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: “Rise and Infect the soul, Soeki Kashu”

Released Zanpakuto Looks:Aesma ~ 2nd Division Vice Captian (Done I think) IceScythe

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Realm: Plague and Sickness

2nd Zanpakuto

Zanpaktou Information

Zanpaktou Name: Satsu Hisakata – Split Moon

Zanpaktou Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpaktou Description: Allows Migoto to heal small wounds such as cuts or broken bones.

Released Zanpaktou Description: This is Migoto's standard Zanpakuto, like any other zanpakuto it is able to do both Purify and fight hollow and shinigami alike, but due to the Real the blade does Less damage against a Hollow but still deals the same damage against any class such as Vizard, Arrancar, Shinigami etc.

Zanpaktou Release Phrase: “Soul of the departed, Kin of those long lost, help those arrive safely home. Satsu Hisakata”

Released Zanpaktou Looks: Aesma ~ 2nd Division Vice Captian (Done I think) Genesis_Sword_by_Hallucination047

Zanpaktou Spirit:
Spoiler:

Zanpaktou Realm: Purification and Peace

3rd

Zanpaktou Information

Zanpaktou Name: Katsute Sumizome – Ever Dark

Zanpaktou Looks: Aesma ~ 2nd Division Vice Captian (Done I think) Japanese-swords-samurai-ryumon-bamboo-katana

Zanpaktou Description: has no specific ability, it contains the soul of a former deceased lover of Migoto’s. The blade is connected with Migoto’s mind and allows His lover to speak to him at any time. She can also speak with other people around Migoto.

Released Zanpaktou Description: The Blade cannot be released due to the release phrase was only known by Migoto’s Father.

Zanpaktou Release Phrase: ~ Unknown

Released Zanpaktou Looks: ~ Unknown

Zanpaktou Spirit: Aesma ~ 2nd Division Vice Captian (Done I think) SamuraiFemale

Zanpaktou Realm: Human Realm (No real realm since the blade is but a shell containing a spirit that is stuck between worlds)

Bankai Information

Bankai Description: A large pillar forms around Migoto shooting into the air for roughly 2 seconds before crashing down around him changing his looks, a large dust cloud is kicked up into the air as the pillar goes upwards and the cloud is forced in every direction when the pillar comes crashing back down.
Bankai Looks: (The pic beneath in the alertaions is actually what the looks are)
Bankai Release Phrase: “All three spirits, I call upon you to deliver my message to the world, Soeki Kashu be my wings, Satsu Hisakata be my mighty Blade, and my lover Katsute Sumizome be my armor and protect me from thy enemy. BANKAI!” (requires all three blades to even use this, the reason I made it a release phrase is to stop me doing my Bankai if I have only 2 of the three blades so I cant just Bankai spam everything)
Alterations: Soeki Kashu becomes a pair of wings, Satsu Hisakata becomes a sword while Katsute Sumizome becomes a full body suit of armor that protects Migoto from any Kido under the rank of 20.
Spoiler:

Kido Information

Name: Phantasmal Killer

Type: Hadou-Destruction

Number: 77

Element: none

Incantation: “Lady of the dead, killer of the living rise up and take the life from this one let their spirit be taken by ur grasp!”

Description: This is one of Abel’s most favorite Kido it allows him to take the soul of a hollow and eat it to gain more power it can also kill a human in an instant a Shinigami has a chance to survive this Kido if they are not within 100 meters of Abel.

Name: Heaven’s Bullet

Number: 36

Element: Light

Incantation: “down from the heavens let it rain the bullets of the sky, come forth and penetrate thy enemy”

Description: Summons forth a bullet from the sky similar to a star striking a large object it is smaller than a meteor but is about 29 meters in and entire circle it can cause serious nervous system malfunctions meaning the body doesn't move right or the body moves a toe when a finger is meant to be moved.

Name: Rain of Heaven

Number: 90

Element: Light

Incantation: “The stars that shine and the angels cry let their tear drops fall to this world like meteors”

Description: This is not called Rain of Heaven for nothing when Abel shoots pure Reitsu into the sky many large shining objects come down from the sky and land above the opponents head they are beams of holy energy they have the tendency to disintegrated anything they touch if it is an Hollow they can be disintegrated on contact if they do not move. there is a 9% chance that on contact the hollow will be disintergrated (Hollow's of Vasto Lorde rank are not affected by the Kido though).

1. Restrain (塞, sai?) — Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.

4. Crawling Rope (這縄, hainawa?) — An energy rope entangles a target's arms.

9. Strike (撃, geki?) — Engulfs a target in red light, completely paralyzing them. "Disintegrate, you
black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"

30. Beak-Stab Triple-Flash (嘴突三閃, shitotsusansen?) — After using kido energy to draw out an equilateral triangle, the targets' arms and waist are pinned down and rendered immobile.

39. Arc Shield (円閘扇, enkosen?) — Summons a shield of energy to block opponents' attacks.

58. Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows (摑趾追雀, kakushitsuijaku?) — Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The incantation animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude. "Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain."

61. Six Rods Prison of Light (六杖光牢, rikujōkōrō?) — Summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. Referred to as "Six Rod Light Restraint" in the English manga and "Six Bars of Light" in some of the games. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"

62. Hundred Stepped Rails (百歩欄干, hyapporankan?) — A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile.

63. Winding Binding Chain (鎖条鎖縛, sajō sabaku?) — The target is wrapped from the neck down in a thick chain.

75. Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars (五柱鉄貫, gochūtekkan?) — Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars to pin a target to the ground. "Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end."

77. Heavenly Rickshaws in Silken Air (天挺空羅, tenteikūra?) — Transmits messages to anyone within a specific area. In addition to reciting the spell, the user must draw specific markings on their arms, which are animated by the spell to convey the messages. "Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens."

81. Splitting Void (斷空, dankū?) — Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89.

Destcructive spells

1. Thrust (衝, shō?) — Pushes the target away from the caster.

4. White Lightning (白雷, byakurai?) — Fires a concentrated bolt of white lightning from the caster's forefinger.

31. Shot of Red Fire (赤火砲, shakkahō?, Red Flame Cannon in the English dub) — Fires a ball of red fire at a target. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"

33. Blue Fire, Crash Down (蒼火墜, sōkatsui?, Pale Fire Crash in the English dub) — Fires a column of blue fire at a target in a similar manner to 31, but over a wider area and with more power. "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."

54. Abolishing Flames (廃炎, haien?) — Fires a blast of purple fire that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.

58. Whirling Tempest (闐嵐, tenran?) — A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.

63. Thunder Roar Cannon (雷吼炮, raikōhō?) — Fires a massive wave of yellow lightning at a target. "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"

73. Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down (双蓮蒼火墜, sōren sōkatsui?) — Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."

88. Flying Dragon Striking, Heaven-Shaking, Lightning Cannon (飛竜撃賊震天雷砲, hiryūgekizokushintenraihō?) — Fires a massive blast of spiritual energy in a fashion similar to a laser.

90. Black Coffin (黒棺, kurohitsugi?) — Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Aizen notes that the spell only reached a third of its destructive potential the one time he uses it, indicating that the spell would be far more damaging at full power. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.

[/code]
History and RP Sample

History: Migoto Kousetsu, the Vice Captain for the 2nd division is a former wanted Rouge Shinigami that left the Seireitei on a very personal quest to find out who he truly was, during his time as a Rouge Shinigami he spent it thinking of returning to the Seireitei but not before heading to a land far away becoming a ‘heretic’ hunter

As he grew older to the age 20 he had strong belief in the Diablo (devil) and Dios (god), as his service to his home land as a hunter of evil and a killer of the demons (the hollows) he grew older he became one known as an "Inquisitor" a hunter of Heritics (the shinigami that appear in the human world seen back in those days as a Heritic and a witch if they were female).

As Migoto was an inquisitor he was there to hunt the evil in the world, on his 21st birthday he was attacked by a hollow and saved by a Shinigami and taken to the Seieritei to be given the chance to become what he has hunted and executed in the past as his job. Migoto took the choice to become a Shinigami after realizing that they Hunted the Hollows just like Migoto had done so when he was a inquisitor and took up the sword of Justice and choose to become a Shinigami.

After 4000 years of service to the Seieritei Migoto took off on his own leaving the Seieritei behind to become a Rouge Shinigami. During his time as a Rouge shinigami hiding in the human world was harder than expected, he came across a church putting up a place that he believed that was safe from the Hollows where he could pray to god and house himself within Ancient walls. At around 11:59:32 pm at night Migoto heard a noise of elderly lady yelling out the names of what seemed to be two young girls, Migoto knew that would draw attention to the church so he grabbed his gear and walked out walking over to the lady. Migoto asked her to leave and heard the crying sounds of the girls looking under the church seeing them covered in mud and filth, extending his hand to them taking them both inside getting them clean.

Late that night there was a flash flood and Sousei Seki was swept under and slammed into the wall pinned against it unable to move. Migoto dived it and dragged her out wrapping his arms around both of them tightly holding them close to him as he jumped through the glass on the roof and onto the church as the water level kept rising as the church crumbled and fell to the ground allowing Migoto to jump high into the air holding the screaming girls against him tightly landing on the ground.

After this the girls became close friends of Migoto and are now like his little daughters both of them are always seen next to him or on his shoulders. The girls are always near Migoto even to this day as he is still in the hiding population of the Human world.

Migoto is current hiding in a small town with the young girls acting as their father keeping them safe from harm. His days are long as a priest and as a churchman he works hard to keep those faithful to their "god" to keep those safe from salvation and keeping those who need a home under the kind and loving lord.

Years after this Migoto found himself a lover, his age didn’t matter to her, as he appeared ‘human’ enough to her, during his time still in the human world with the two girls as his daughters and his lover as his wife years later. 7 years later a hollow had attacked his home in the forest and tried to steal the soul of his lover, in a blind rage Migoto swung his blade cleaning the hollow in half but not before it had killed his lover, her soul fading and his only option was to seal her in his Fathers Soulless Zanpakuto a sword made from the tooth of a mighty Hollow spirit that use to drain the souls of those it knew and felt hungry for. Her soul infused into the blade but not before rendering it un-able to fight with taking away its ability to be drawn due to the unknown catchphrase that his father used before he died fighting a mighty hollow.

His torn heart and his shattered mind drove him insane, the young girls fearing for life as he went ballistic trashing the house running back over to hold her body as she faded away into his fathers sword. Migoto took the blade and grabbed his other two that he had been sealed with when he was found to have TWO spirits inside of him a hollow spirit and a Holy Spirit. The two blades strapped over his back, his fathers sword now his strapped on his hip he grabbed the two young rushing out of the house as the scent of hate became very noticeable by a huge amount of hollows rushing towards them.

His swords tight around his hip and strung across his back, the girls under his arm he fled to another village as the two girls were now tired and cold. Migoto stopped for the night but as he placed the girls in bed a high ranked hollow, that had been following after him attacked the house going after the girls, his only choice sending the girls to the Seireitei. Hating himself for being un-prepared he hunted down the hollows making sure the girls were finally safe inside the Seireitei he began to wage war again with all hollow kind heading back to the Seireitei asking forgiveness and a chance to redeem himself, after he was forgiven Migoto became the 2nd Divisions Vice Captain the only Shinigami so far known to hold Three Zanpakuto.

Migoto currently resides with the two young girls inside a small housing block on the inner part of the Seireitei on the safest part he could find for them. His new job as 2nd division vice captain has him very busy with barely enough time to do anything with the girls. (if it needs more just tell me and I'll add more to it. thankz)

PS: :Caranore:

RP Sample: Kadaj grew up in a world of war and pain he learned the only way to survive was to kill so he trained himself to be the best swordsman on his home world. Kadaj became ‘The White Angel’ because of his fighting to stop the war, which was thousands of years ago. But even after the war had stopped he became a Light Keyblader fighting for what’s right he never lost hope that one day he would find true love. He found it as a fighter for the light he found a girl hiding inside a building surrounded by heartless he fought his way past them all killing them one by one putting their tortured spirits to rest with his sword. He didn’t punish them but he purified their souls so they may rest in peace once he had realised she was injured it was almost too late for her the only option was to become what he never wished to be and that was his dark side.

Kadaj knew only she could stop his rage once he had entered it his choice was made he had entered his rage mode allowing him to speed up knowing he only had a few minutes before his evil side set in. He flew through war a waste lands not stopping knowing that in only 6 minutes he would become his worst fear knowing that the only way to save her was to use the Sephiroths Rage combo he activated it moving at an incredible rate of 80 times the limit any human could go but he knew his time was almost up he ran getting her to the hospital but it was too late for him for he had become the Dark Keyblader inside of him. Knowing he would have killed her he left right after she made it safe and sound knowing she would live to see another day he left knowing he would need her to be well if she was to turn him back.

Years passed Kadaj became ‘The White Demon’ a mass murderer he knew in his heart that she could fix him so he set out to find her and get her help. He looked for years and years searching for a time. 10 years knowing she would still remember his face he went to every town looking for her yet he never found her his time he thought had been wasted he returned to the site he had found her still there was the stain of her blood even after all these years it was still were she was laying at the time. Kadaj looked out the window knowing that he would never have found her and that his effort was wasted looking for her he left the building as he was prepared to walk away he heard a voice crying to him.

‘Wait please wait I need to talk to you’ he turned he saw her beautiful face the one once covered in blood he walked towards her she managed to stop him from disappearing again he knew he had finally found her she was a beautiful blonde girl with bright blue eyes shining in the light again. Her name ‘Rain Mikamura’ she was 19 and she was a model in his eyes young, petite and beautiful she embraced him holding him for multiple moments. ‘Why did u leave at the hospital why did u have to go away…why’. His reply was short and simple.

‘Because I would have killed you if I had stayed I am not the man I once was all these years ago. I searched for you but never found you so I thought I would return here to see if you were waiting for me here where we first met…and you were’. His words piercing deep into her heart as if to say he loved her she was so amazed that he had looked for her all these years just to see her. Kadaj had been lucky to find her at the place they first met if it was not for his memory of this battleground they would never have met again.

His life as himself would have ended that very day if they did not embrace in the kiss of passion. During the kiss he had transformed back into himself. ‘The White Angel’ never had Kadaj been so happy before as they held for moments and kissed he felt his life return to him. Kadaj hoisted her up into the cradle position and carried her away, his strength allowing him to carry her with ease made her feel as light as a feather.

Kadaj had become weak from being his dark side for so long they reached a hotel and he collapsed upstairs as he entered the door Rain’s scream was loud but short it made many people come to Kadaj’s rescue but he was too far gone his life…was almost up. Kadaj had been Sephiroth for far too long his life expectancy was 2 hours tops. As she sat by his side waiting for him to awaken the hospital was attacked she had grabbed his sword and trotted out into the hallway to find men in costumes looking like Dark Keybladers.

They had come for one reason and one reason only they wanted Kadaj and his power she fought valiantly killing two of the 10 men but she was forced to watch as they killed Kadaj but he had awaken he saw them rape her and cut her throat to stop her screaming. The site had driven him insane his anger fulled the rage inside of him.

Kadaj releasing it upon them even without his sword he killed the all by crushing skulls with his hands, snapping necks and absolutely demolishing them using his favourite techniques but he had no use for them he had kick them through walls, put his fist through their heads leaving massive holes in their fore heads and ripping their heads off literally as he leaned down to her to hold her he heard her speak the words ‘ki…ss…me…’

As they embraced he felt her skin grow cold and her passion die in his arms he had become “Rain…Rain…My rain…. Is…. Gone…ARHHHHHHHHH”. His raw was long and loud he had released ‘The White Demon’ once again he had become what he most feared but this time he wanted this the power.

The power of the Dark Keyblader at his grasp at his command he demolished the half destroyed hospital in his rage making it collapse around him he picked up rain’s body and moved it he used his powers of water and fire to clean her torn body and using all his power he made a unbreakable beautiful Crystal tomb for her using his Kekkei Genkai the Bara Suishou ‘The beautiful crystal’.

This tomb was to remind himself of why he should never love again it was indestructible so that over even millions of years it cannot be broken by any amount of force even if the world was destroyed this would travel in space even a black hole cannot destroy this tomb it will remain like this until the end of time…this was his story and it…lives forever.

Last edited by Aesma on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 11 times in total

Aesma

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Aesma ~ 2nd Division Vice Captian (Done I think) Empty Re: Aesma ~ 2nd Division Vice Captian (Done I think)

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:49 pm

I expect more from your history; if you're over 10, 000 years old, there's got to be some story behind the creation of who you are now. Please make the history larger, MUCH larger.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Aesma ~ 2nd Division Vice Captian (Done I think) Left_bar_bleue0/0Aesma ~ 2nd Division Vice Captian (Done I think) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Aesma ~ 2nd Division Vice Captian (Done I think) Empty Re: Aesma ~ 2nd Division Vice Captian (Done I think)

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:00 am

The highest Kidou ranking you're allowed is 90; please edit out the ones over 90. You are the only rogue to have Vice Captain Kidou level to start with. Please edit and fix the mentioned things and your app will be reviewed again.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male
+1 Total : 3

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Aesma ~ 2nd Division Vice Captian (Done I think) Left_bar_bleue0/0Aesma ~ 2nd Division Vice Captian (Done I think) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:47 pm

the smokey scythe thing is out you can't have your sword just disappear and reappear like that because it becomes near unavoidable

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:07 pm

Description: This is one of Bann’s most favourite Kido it allows him to take the soul of a hollow and eat it to gain more power it can also kill a human in an instant a Shinigami has a chance to survive this Kido if they are not within 100 meters of Bann.

Description: This is not called Rain of Heaven for nothing when Bann shoots pure Reitsu into the sky many large shining objects come down from the sky and land above the opponents head they are beams of holy energy they have the tendency to disintegrated anything they touch if it is an Hollow they and instantly disintegrated on contact if they do not move.

I'm hoping you don't mean that you have the power to instantly kill all types of hollows or human, including actually users with no way to defend themsevles >.> cause that would be Op

Description: This is one of Bann's favourite move he steals life from any living creature, tree or plant in a radius of about 35 feet is drained of most of its life energy it has a chance to kill anything that is in its radius depending on how much life that Bann steals off it he can continuously do this spell at no cost at all because it is a life draining technique

and no costs, large range, and regaining stamina again and again and again? no way take that out you'd never be touched with this
Aki
Aki

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:14 am

A little more history. You only talked about the past when you were around 1000-2000 years old. Since you are a Rogue Shinigami, yer, SHINIGAMI. You should be able to talk about the present day where he or when he was born, and about his life in the Soul Reaper General Academy.
Taichou
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesma Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:55 am

well I think i fixed it all.

Aesma

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Except the smoke thingy, as per Legions post above Aki's
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesma Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:20 am

o.O well I think I fixed it all, I changed alot around but if it needs more work just tell me. the Three Zanpakuto is a test im trying, if you need to ask anything I talked to Cara about it and i believe he seemed alright with the idea, i'll double check though.

Aesma

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesma Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:13 am

@.@ bump

Aesma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:23 am

The phantasmal killer is still not allowed to be able to suck the souls out of the human and hollow, especially amongst an array of other techniques, is simply far too overpowered. I truly hope that you don't mean to tell me that you can just walk up into an rp that includes hollows, humans, or the both, and suck their souls out without even touching them. With this move alone, you are stronger than death (who at least has to touch someone to steal souls.)

and not only can you kill humans in an instant, but now you can eat hollow souls? Take this move off, please. It's about the most op thing I've ever seen, especially because you didn't even explain it, or give any drawbacks. You either need to clarify the hell outta this, or take it off completely.
Lee
Lee

Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Uhem squad 2 vice captain has been taken however i can move you over to division 5 vice captain.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesma Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:54 am

When was it taken over? Legion told me to go Make 2nd Div Vice?

Aesma

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:13 pm

it was taken over when we had to refit squads from inactivity.

DewBunny

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesma Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:31 am

ah well thats fine with me then, I'll go 5th div instead, i'll change some things round.

Aesma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down