Yousei's Bankai - Kyoutendouchi Yozora

Go down

Yousei's Bankai - Kyoutendouchi Yozora

Post by Yousei on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Bankai Name: Kyoutendouchi Yozora (Astounding/World-shaking Nightsky)

Bankai Description: As the moonstone on Yozora's guard shines according to reiatsu level, Yousei increases his reiatsu level very high, until light from the stone reaches it's limit. Then moonstone shatters into thousands of pieces and scatters all over the area. As this happens, sky turns dark with many stars shinning and ground becomes like mirror, reflecting the sky.

Bankai makes Yousei able to summon certain stars, which allows him to use his Bankai techniques:
1. Star of Mind - Yozora's blade begins to shine (if you can say shine) dark/black color.
Bankai technique - Maboroshi (Dream/Illusion). Maboroshi is an illusion technique, it can effect up to 3 persons when my character is Lieutenant and up to 5 when he's Captain. When this technique is activated, Yozora begins to burn in dark flames that cover a certain area in which all targets are; these flames are my spiritual energy and are used to effect targets' mind. Illusion allows Yousei to fool his opponents by changing surroundings, mostly everything, even opponent's body or zanpakuto. Still, this illusion is escapable, here's a table to show what rank I must be and how long I can hold someone in illusions:
My Rank > 3rd Seat Lieutenant Captain
Captain - 1 post 2 posts
Lieutenant 1 post 2 posts3 posts
3rd Seat 2 posts 3 posts4 posts
Lower than 3rd3 posts 4 posts5 posts
This technique has 10 post cool down..

2. Star of Soul - Yozora's blade begins to shine white.
Bankai technique - Kokoro Karidasu (Heart Borrow). This technique is clearly meant against Shinigami, though it can work against Vaizards and Arrancar too. When Yousei uses Heart Borrow, Yozora enters opponent realm of soul and forces Zanpakuto living there to obey Yousei's will. If this technique is successful, Yozora's blade at Yousei's hands becomes targeted Zanpakuto and can be released. Next table shows success rate of this, which is based on mental ability of both Yousei and his opponent.
My Rank > 3rd Seat Lieutenant Captain
Captain - - Last 2 posts of effect
Lieutenant Last post of effect2 posts3 posts
3rd Seat 2 posts 3 posts4 posts
Lower than 3rd3 posts 4 posts5 posts
Empty spot means both Zanpakuto are sealed and cannot be released for 5 posts (if they were released before, they go to their normal state). Numbers in table shows for how long and during which posts can Yousei release targeted Zanapkuto. Effect is same with Arrancar, but releasing zanpakuto would mean to go into opponent's resurrecion form. Effect is temporary and after 5 posts, Yozora and targeted Zanpakuto comes back to normal. Has 10 posts cool down.

3. Star of Dimension - Yozora's blade begins to shine blue.
Bankai technique - Komen Kagami (Lake Surface Mirror). Komen Kagami is a dimensional barrier technique, it creates a barrier wall that absorbs any incoming attack and then creates another barrier that fires the absorbed attack back. Absorbing an attack uses 2/3 attack's energy and shoot back uses 1/2 of absorbed attack's energy, so using both parts of this technique would use more energy than attack itself used. Has 5 posts cool down.

During Bankai, Yousei can still use his Shikai techniques.

Bankai Looks: Doesn't change the sword apart from shattering the moonstone.
Spoiler:

Alterations: Yousei's Shihakusho (shinigami robe) becomes bright silver and a bit shinning.

Stats change:
Speed: + 10
Stamina: + 10

Last edited by Yousei on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yousei

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Re: Yousei's Bankai - Kyoutendouchi Yozora

Post by Taichou on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Since you already did your training topic, and this is the same thing as before. I'll APPROVE!
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down