Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Reborn Big Brother! Miniav12-1 Bleach Reborn Big Brother! Miniav12-1 Bleach Reborn Big Brother! Miniav12-1 Bleach Reborn Big Brother! Miniav12-1

Bleach Reborn Big Brother!

Go down

Bleach Reborn Big Brother! Empty Bleach Reborn Big Brother!

Post by Tatiana♥ Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:45 pm

Welcome to Bleach Reborn's version of Big Brother!
[A skit, made by Lexi. Purely fictional]. ;)
8 contestants [hand-picked] will enter a house, and they'll see who can stay the longest.
Each week will consist of 4 parts: HOH [Head of House] Competition, Nominations [to evict], Veto [power to save a nominee], and the Eviction.
It's a lot to take in if you've never heard of Big Brother, but as the storyline goes along, you'll quickly catch on. :)

HOH Competition Info
The HOH is the person who has the most power in the BB house [for one week]. S/he gets to enjoy the luxurious life of a HOH, starting with his/her enormously large bedroom [to his/herself]. S/he also gets to nominate 2 people for eviction each week. Basically, it's a life of luxury. However, s/he might get some enemies in the long run. Every week, a new HOH will be chosen though a competition based on either brains, brawns, or pure randomness.

Nominations Info
Each week, 2 people will be nominated for eviction. These 2 people will be on the chopping block and they tend to "butt-kiss" other people, in order to gain votes to stay in the house.

Veto Info
The power of veto grants one person the power to save a nominee. The 2 people chosen for nomination usually kiss the veto-holders *ss, in order to stay in the house. The person with the power of veto may only use it on one person in the chopping block of 2 people. As it is used, the HOH of that week will choose another person to replace that person who has been saved by the power of Veto.
For example:
A = HOH.
B = Person with the power of veto.
C + D = Nominees for eviction.
E + F + G = Other houseguests.
B decides to save C from eviction. A will then choose E, F, or G to be with D on the chopping block [it's the HOH's choice].

The person with the power of veto could also decide NOT to use his/her power. So no one would be removed from the chopping block.. The person with the power of veto will need to PM me who they would like to save. If you don't PM me, your choice will be automated.

Eviction Info
Each week will consist of one eviction, where one houseguest, on the chopping block, goes home. All other remaining houseguests, including the HOH, will then vote to evict one of the two nominees. The nominee who gets the most votes TO EVICT, goes home. Houseguests will need to PM me their votes. If you don't PM me, your vote will be automated.
Tatiana♥
Tatiana♥

Female
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Bleach Reborn Big Brother! Empty Re: Bleach Reborn Big Brother!

Post by Tatiana♥ Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:48 pm

Here are the list of houseguests for BRBB Season 1:

Aki [Aki]
Aoiharu [Aoi]
xXLightxDarkXx [Dark]
Devvy [Devvy]
Fujimaru [Ped-- Fuji]
Traca Carmesim [Hage] HOH: Fuji.
Koujetsu Hanagayu [Kou]
Legion [Sou]

Good luck to those who are entering!

Also, to get a visual view of the Big Brother house, I've made a neat little floorplan..

Bleach Reborn Big Brother! 9sf4g9

The Diary Room is where the houseguests can express their emotions, thoughts and feelings in peace, without the worry of anyone hearing. These thoughts will be coloured in blue, during the skit.

*Also, please don't post in this topic, for sake of keeping it clean. I'd like this topic to be the official thread for all episodes. Thank you!

Last edited by Tatiana♥ on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tatiana♥
Tatiana♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana♥ Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:07 pm

WEEK 1: INTRODUCTION

Voiceover Person: Welcome to Bleach Reborn's version of Big Brother! 8 hopefuls will compete in one house at a chance to win $500,000! They'll lie, they'll cheat and they'll backstab- which makes it all the more fun for you at home to watch and enjoy. So, let's meet our houseguets!

(In the Studio)

Lexi: Hello everyone! I will be your fabulous host for this event, BRBB! But let's not waste any more time, because introductions are in order! Please welcome.. Aki! Aoi! Dark! Devvy! Fuji! Hage! Kou! And last, but definitely not least.. Sou! So, Aoi and Devvy, you girls are our two female contestants, how do you feel?
Aoi: I feel pretty confident, girl power always rules out everything in the end.
Devvy: I'm wondering.. does this house have a no-rape rule? (stares at Fuji)

Lexi: Not anymore ;D Okay, let's move onto the guys! Aki and Dark and Fuji, it's your first time ever doing this thing, I hear. Are you as confident as Aoi?
Aki: ..I've already won this sh*t, I can guarantee that. I've always been good at mind games.. o_o
Dark: Whatever it is that gets me away from Cathy, I'm in ;D
Fuji (pedo-like voice): Oh.. you know.. I'm willing to do anything to win the money.

Lexi: Anywho, Kou and Sou, the power holders of the BR forum, who are now.. equal to everyone else o_o how do you feel?
Sou: I feel like I've been pranked. And I feel like that's not really Kou. (tries to rip his face off)
Kou: >_> I'm a skilled person, I can win over all these idiots. Just watch me. And I already have a kick*ss strategy up my sleeve..
Lexi: And I hear you're a very skilled harpooner, Kou ;D
Kou: I DON'T SHOOT WHALES >_> ..UNLESS SOU COUNTS.
Sou: OH HEEEELLLLL NOOOO

Lexi: And let's welcome our old veteran.. Hage!
(Now I'm That B*tch by Livvi Franc starts playing)
Hage (dancing/walking out): NOW I'M THAT B*TCH, AND YOU'RE JUST A CLOWN. NOW I'M THAT B*TCH, NOW LOOK AT ME NOW. (busts into a complicated dance routine with four backup dancers)
Devvy (on the side): I wonder who choreographed this..
Lexi: Anywhoooo, we've all got to know each other a bit, so let's move onto the mingling part! To the house! I'll see you.. later!

(In the House)

Aoi: So when I walked in, I quickly saw the kitchen. I wanted to get some water, but as I opened the fridge, all I saw was.. well that's the thing. I didn't see anything >_>
Fuji (looking at the poster over the sink): Hey, Hage, is this you?
Hage (looks at the picture of a guy in a leopard print speedo): o_o
Fuji: That's not your colour..
Hage: My first glance at the new house, and what do I see? A picture of me in the leopard print speedo.. The one I used to impress Fox >_> I can't believe you did that, Lexi.. That's so not coo'..

Dark (yelling from deluxe bedroom): HEY, NOOBS. THERE'S ONLY 7 BEDS. I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN FIGHTING FOR THE REST, FROOBCAKES.
(Lexi took a bed out from the deluxe bedroom. ;)
Houseguests look at each other and bolt for the beds
Results: Dark, Hage, Kou, Aki and Fuji in the deluxe bedroom.
Devvy and Aoi in the small bedroom.)

Sou: I didn't get a bed.. Does this mean I have to share.. OH AKI ;D
Aki (flips Sou off): No >_>
Devvy (looking at floorplan): Well the bathroom's pretty big, maybe you could sleep there..
Sou: o-o let's check it out, then~

(In the Bathroom)

Hage: CAN I SWITCH? THERE'S A F*CKING SHOWER MADE OUT OF GOLD HERE.
(Everyone stares at Hage)
Aoi (raising eyebrows): Kinky.. ;
Dark: >_> Let's go check out the backyard, and save this pervertedness for tonight..

(In the Backyard)

Kou (running to tool shed): IT SAYS TOOLSHED. SOU, I THINK YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SLEEP IN THERE, SINCE YOU PUT TOOLS IN THERE.
Sou: OH, B*TCH, PLEASEEE (attacks Kou)
Sou: I feel like the victim ;_;

(Later that day)

Fuji: Okay! Welcome to the super bad*ss friend's club! :D
Devvy: From now on, I pick names. :/
Hage: Why am I here? >_>
Fuji: Cause I wanna be friends D:
Hage: Fine. I LIKE CAIMENS AND BURGER KING AND DRAWING
Aoi: OMG ME TOO, EXCEPT MY GRAPHICS ARE SOMEWHAT GOOD AND I ALSO LIKE CATSS
Hage: ..BESTFRIEND<3
Dark: And why am I here?
Devvy: I like your hair. :)
Dark: Oh, thank you! ;)
Fuji: ANYWHO, I'm your president, Fuji! So, let's discuss my most favouritest band.. ALEXISONFIRE, OMG THEY'RE SO AWESOME, BEST. BAND. EVER.

(In the Studio)

Lexi: Hm, for some reason, I feel like hitting Fuji.

(In the House)

Devvy: Let's discuss some other band.
Fuji: I'M THE PRESIDENT, AND I DECIDE.

(Later that day, at 2AM)

Lexi (over intercom): Okay, houseguests, it's time for bed. Cause tomorrow is the first ever HOH competiton! :) NIGHT ALL!

(In the Bathroom)

Hage: SHAWTY'S LIKE A MELODY IN MY HEAD, THAT I CAN'T KEEP OUT, GOT ME SINGING LIKE~
Aoi: So, I hear you like golden showers.. ;)
Hage: o_o..
(Everyone hears Hage screaming)

(In the Bedroom)

Devvy (jumps out of bed): WHAT HAPPENED?!
Fuji (runs into Devvy's bedroom): I'LL SAVE YOU, DEVVY

(In the Bathroom)

Hage (talking to Aoi): WHAT THE F*CK ARE YO-- oh I see o_o.. go on..
Sou (under the sink, trying to sleep): I wonder how much this video will sell for.

(In the Bedroom)

Devvy: o-o you can go back to your bedroom now.
Fuji: ;_; Okay.

(5AM)

Dark: B*TCH PLEASE. BLUE EYES TOTALLY KILLS DARK MAGICIAN.
Kou: NO, I'M THE BOSS, DARK MAGICIAN IS INVINCIBLE, FROOBCAKE.
Dark: Kou can be such a froobcake, everyone knows Blue Eyes has 3000 attack points and Dark Magician has like 2000 ish. I don't know. But I still win.
Kou: Blue Eyes may be 3000, but DARK MAGICIAN IS OVER 9000!

(Next morning)

Devvy (putting on eyeliner): So Fuji wanted to sleep with me last night..
Aoi: Really? Did you let him?
Devvy: NO. >_>
Aoi: Well, I had some fun with Hage last night. And is this my shade? (putting on lipstick)
Devvy: Yeees, it look so good :)
Aki (running in): GUYS, I WAS PUTTING ON MASCARA AND DARK WAS TALKING TO ME AND HE CONFUSED ME SO I HAVE THIS BIG LINE ON MY FACE. HOW DO I GET IT OFF?!
Aoi: Well, get a towel and rub it for a while. It'll kinda explode off in a few.
Devvy: If that doesn't work, you can spit on it and rub really fast.
Aoi: You can blow on it too, that gets it off too.
Devvy: Yeah! That worked last time for me :)
Aki: What are you talking about? o_o

Lexi (over intercom): OKAY, ALL, HEAD TO THE BACKYARD FOR THE HOH COMPETITION! :)
Tatiana♥
Tatiana♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana♥ Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:05 pm

WEEK 1: HOH COMPETITION

Voiceover Person: Getting to know each other got a whole new meaning for these houseguests. It is now time for the HOH competition, let's see who is the better houseguest..

(In the Backyard, with everyone and Lexi)

Lexi: So, there are 4 tall podiums here. Each about the size of a chair in terms of the surface, and about.. 3 feet tall. Oh, and they rotate ;D The object of this game, is to stay on the podium for as long as you can. Easy enough, eh?
Aki: So, where does the difficulty come in?
Lexi: QUIET YOU. I'M NOT DONE. So ;D four people will stand on these podiums and the other four will be on the ground, throwing paper mache balls at the podium-standers, trying to knock them off.
Aoi: I suck at balancing..
Sou: I suck at balancing on a rotating thing..
Fuji: I suck at dodging balls..
Lexi: Sounds pretty fun, eh?! :D
Hage: I swear, she's trying to kill us. It's like the other season all over again..
Lexi, I've picked 4 names at random, and Kou, Aki, Aoi and Dark will be the first ones on the podium ;D
(Everyone but Dark steps on the podiums, easily)
Dark: I couldn't get on the f*cking thing, it was up too high..

Lexi: And you four! (points to Sou, Devvy, Fuji and Hage) Will get to throw those! (points to paper mache balls) To those suckers! (points to podium-standers) But you must throw one at a time, and only one person goes at a time. To make things fair. ;) So let's go!

(Devvy throws one at Aki, immediately knocking him off)
Aki: THIS GAME IS SO RIGGED
(Fuji throws one at Aoi, who dodges it LIKE A BOSS)
Fuji: o_o I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE BAD AT BALANCING!
Aoi: I lied ;D
(Sou throws one, knocking Dark off)
Sou: YES, MOTHERF*CKER
Dark: Good shot D:
Hage: I don't care who I hit. (throws one, knocking Aoi off) o_o
Aoi: ..

Lexi: And stop! So Kou is the last one standing, which means he'll move onto the next round o_o Sou, Devvy, Fuji and Hage, take your positions on the podiums! The rest, get ready to throw some balls ;D

(Aoi throws LIKE A BOSS and Hage comes crashing down)
Aoi: IN YO FACE :|
Dark: Hey, Devvy! Look! (throws one, but misses)
Devvy: What? ;D
(Aki throws another while Devvy is spinning. She falls off)
Devvy: YOU WILL RUE THIS DAY, AKI
Fuji: She's so hot when she's angry..
(Kou throws.. and misses Sou)
Sou: HAHAHAHAHAH.. (slips and falls) DAMMIT!
Kou: HAHAHHAHAHHHA

Lexi: And Fuji still stands! So Kou, join Fuji on the podium, and the rest of you can start throwing them balls at the two, and the last one standing will be this week's HOH! Go!

Devvy: I wanted to throw one at Fuji, but what if he becomes HOH and starts hating me? I don't want to go home yet, so I didn't throw one.
Sou: That motherf*cker made me slip, and I want to get revenge.

Sou: THIS IS SPARTA, KOU (throws)
(Kou catches the ball)
Everyone: o_o
(Meanwhile, Dark goes behind Kou while he's spinning and chucks one at his legs)
(Kou falls..)
Dark: I ENJOY HITTING PEOPLE ;D
Lexi: Wow, Fuji, you've somehow managed to not get hit by any balls.. so congratulations, you're this week's new HOH!
Fuji: DUNANANANANANA DUNANANNNANANNA FUJIMANNNNN
Lexi: You have the HOH bedroom to yourself, and all the perks of being the HOH :) Which means, the no-rape rule will not be in effect for this week ;D Have fun!

(In the House)

Aki: I feel like I need to workout, I need to win the next HOH competition.. (goes to the workout room)
Sou: Omgggg, Aki's going to workout, I SHOULD GO TOOO.
Sou (licking lips): Whew, Aki + Workout = Hawt. <3

(In the Workout Room)

Sou (benchpressing): This stuff isn't too bad..
Aki: You're pretty good, you're almost benchpressing 50 pounds.
Sou (gets up): Eh, I'm more good at being flexible. (bends over to touch his toes) ..;)
Aki: Sure, that sounds like-- fu.. un. o_o

(In the Backyard)

Hage (suntanning): Godddd, I'm like a ghost, I need some sun.
Devvy: You don't look th--
(Everyone hears screaming from the workout room)
Devvy: Not again..
Hage: Just leave them alone. It's probably a sports-related injury, no big.
Devvy: Ima go in there and see..
Aoi: I'll go in there too!

(In the Workout Room)

Aoi (running in): What happened? OMG NUDITY!
Devvy: Nudit--? OMG, GROSS!
(They both run out)
Aki: Nudity?
Sou: I think they're talking about the fact that you're putting a bandage on my buttock :|
Aki: Yeah, sorry.. I accidentally hit it with the weight :X

Voiceover Person: So, with Fuji as HOH, who will be the first to leave the BRBB house? Until next time!

@Fuji, please PM me two people to evict! :)
Tatiana♥
Tatiana♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana♥ Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:19 pm

WEEK 1: NOMINATIONS

Voiceover Person: Fuji is this week's HOH. Next comes the nominations, and everyone is deciding, who will he choose to evict?!

(In the Kitchen)

Hage (eating cheerios with milk): Gah, this tastes really bad.. Maybe this milk is old.
Devvy: Wait, did you use this bottle? (holds up "milk" bottle)
Hage: Yea, why?
Devvy: Well you must have missed the "POLAR BEAR SPERM" label. :|
Hage (throws up in mouth): Meh, it's not that bad I guess..
Devvy: o_o
Hage: I can always drink some vodka after to get rid of the taste.
Devvy: There is no more vodka left, we had a party when you were asleep. It was one big orgy :D
Hage: WHY DIDN'T ANYONE INFORM ME OF THIS?!
Devvy: Juss kidding ;P Like Lexi would write that.. She's not a smut peddler..
Hage: Yet >_>

Aoi (walking in): Relax, Lexi said the booze would be here tonight, I wonder what she has planned..
Aoi: I don't think it'll be a very good idea. Adding booze to this house is like adding poutine to the menu at a fat kid's camp.

Fuji (runs in): GUYS, WHO WANTS TO SEE MY NEW HOH BEDROOM?!
Everyone: Sure :D

(In the HOH Bedroom)

Fuji: This is gonna be so awesome.. (opens door)
Everyone: o_____o
Fuji: IT'S A.. CLOSET SIGNED BY MIKE HENRY AHHHHHH
Dark: Who da f*ck is Mike Henry..?
Sou: The voice actor of Herbert the Pervert in Family Guy.
Hage: Ew, look at this food basket, don't you have anything sugary here?
Fuji: I'm on a diet :|
Hage: Oh o_o
Kou: Fuji, is that your girlfriend?
Fuji: That's my mom. :|
Kou: Ooh, put in a good word for me? ;D
Fuji (looking horrified): Uh.. omgz, I got a letter from my parents ;D

Dear Fuji,
Don't leave your underwear all over the floor. :) Also, congratulations on your HOH thing, we're really proud of you. :) But seriously, the underwear thing.. :|
Love, Mom and Dad.

Kou: So.. can I have her numba?
Fuji: GET OUT.

(In the Pool)

Fuji: Ah, I love being HOH, I feel so safe.
Sou: Whatever, loser. You better not send me home, or I'll kill your parents.
Fuji: HEY MAN. LEXI SAID THE NO-RAPE RULE IS NOT IN EFFECT. THE NO-THREAT RULE IS STILL IN EFFECT :(
Aoi (walks outside in a skimpy bikini): Oh, Fuji, I didn't even know you were here.. (hair flip)
Aoi: Figured I might as well do suck-up to him, and besides, pedophiles love young girls in revealing things :D
Devvy: Yeah, Aoi's trying to kiss Fuji's ass..

Fuji: Hey A-- Oh, hello.. (licks lips)
Aoi: So congratulations on being HOH, and I really, really (leans in), really, would like it, if you kept me in the house.
Fuji: o_o oh yeah, sure..
Devvy: I hate how Fuji's vulnerable to girls in bikinis. YA HEAR THAT, FUJI! YOU WEAK LITTLE MAN.

(In the Bedroom)

Aki (walking in): Hey, Dark, can I borro--
Dark (putting away his nose hair trimmer): GOD, DON'T YOU KNOCK?
Aki: Apparently not o_o
Aki: He should really use that nose hair trimmer on his mustache, it's getting rather hairy.
Dark: It's fine, I forgive you :D But it's time for some hard core yoga!
Aki: o_o what?
Dark (drags Aki to the middle of the room): LEGS OUT, SQUAT. ARMS OUT, SQUAT ONCE MORE, NOW LEG LIFT AND DEEP SQUAAAAAT.
Dark: I love exercising, it makes me so fit. Check out these babies (points to his well-toned behind)
Dark (in a low tone voice): DO IT.

(In the Kitchen)

Kou: Uh, what the f*ck are they doing? Aki seems to be screaming, or something.
Hage: Eh, leave them be.
Hage: These people really need to know that screaming, from any source, is a sign of good, wholesome sex.

Lexi (over intercom): Okay, it's time for the nomination ceremony, gather in the ceremony room in 5 minutes, please.

(In the Ceremony Room)

Fuji: As HOH, I have nominated two people to be up for eviction this week. I will pull the first key, and the person who's name is on that key is safe. (pulls key) Aoi, you're safe. :)
Aoi: Thanks Fuji-baby ;D (pulls key) Devvvvvy, you're safe!
Devvy: Thanks Fuji! (pulls key) Hage, you're safe.
Hage: Thanks Fuji :P (pulls key) Dark, you're safe!
Dark: Thanks man (pulls key) aaaand, lastly.. Aki, you're safe!
Aki: Thanks!
(Kou and Sou exchange nervous glances)
Fuji: I've nominated you, Kou, and you, Sou, for eviction. Kou, I see you as the biggest threat to me in this house, and I really want to win that $500,000. So, I'm gonna have to nominate you. And Sou, you threatened my parents, and that's something that hurts.. They taught me how to be a civilized, caring and creative individual. I LOVE THEM <3

(Somewhere in California)

Fuji's Mother: Aww, that's so sweet.. HONEY WE SHOULDN'T DONATE HIS BED TO CHARITY. NOT YET ANYWAYS.

(In the Ceremony Room)

Fuji: So, good luck to the both of you. o-o
Fuji: Phew, at least that's done and over with.
Sou: AH, F*CK THIS.
Kou: B*TCH. JUST. MADE. AN. ENEMY. (snaps fingers) MMMMMHM.

Voiceover Person: With Kou and Sou on the chopping block, who will be saved by the veto? But first, who will win the power of veto?
Tatiana♥
Tatiana♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana♥ Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:55 pm

WEEK 1: VETO COMPETITION

Voiceover Person: Kou and Sou are now nominated to be evicted for this week. But, the person with the power of veto can save one of them.. who will win that glorious power?

(In the Bedroom)

Kou: I could be going home tomorrow.. or soon..
Sou: Me too. And it f*cking sucks. I haven't given anyone a swirley, a tittie twister, or a d*ck flick. God, it's driving me insane.
Kou: Well, we could team up, doing our best to keep each us out of the chopping block.
Sou: I'll try, but sorry if I pick myself over you.
Kou: Me too.

(In the Kitchen)

Devvy: Do you know that 65% of statistics are made up?
Hage: Do you know that I f*cked your mom last night?
Devvy: o____O Whaaaa?
Hage (looking evil): Well..
(Music starts)
Hage: I F*CKED YOUR MOM AND SHE LIKED IT. THE TASTE OF HER DENTURE CREAM. I F*CKED YOUR MOM JUST TO TRY IT. I HOPE MY GIRLFRIEND DON'T MIND IT. IT FELT SO WRONG, IT FELT SO RIGHT, DON'T MEAN I'M IN LOVE TONIGHT. I F*CKED YOUR MOM AND I LIKED IT, SHE LIKED IT.
(Music ends)
Hage: So, you get it now?
Devvy: ;_; yes, but let's ask the judges.. RANDY.
Fuji: Yo dawg, I was feeling that, you were like bing bang boom, dawg. It was hawt, but you were a little pitchy, but man it was good dawg, it's tight.
Devvy: And Kara.
Aoi: It wasn't the right song choice, but next week, you'll do better.
Devvy: Let's hear from Ellen.
Dark: You know the thing about moms, can you say moms? Or would it be mothers? Either way, they're awesome. They bake you cookies. This wasn't a great performance but remember, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Finding Nemo reference, did you get it? And we--
Devvy: And Simon.
Sou: You were absolutely and utterly repugnant. What are you doing on this show? You cannot sing, sir. Go back to wherever you came from, and go do your jobs, because in the music business, you will never make it. You have no talent whatsoever.
Hage: ;___; Okay.. (runs away)
Dark (taking off wig): Ooh, I love being Ellen :D I bet she loves Asians..

Lexi (over intercom): Kay guys, head to the kitchen for the veto competition!

(Everyone heads to the Kitchen)

Lexi: Well, since this is the first veto, I will be your host. This competition will be called "Who can eat the most disgusting things in a row" :D
Aki: Fun name >_>
Lexi: And I believe the object of this game is pretty clear, and if you don't get it, then you'll soon see :) But, not all of you will be playing; only 5 will. The HOH, our 2 nominees and 2 more people, so Kou and Sou, pick two more people to play with you from this hat. :)
Kou: Aoi!
Sou: Dark, get over here.
Lexi: On the table, there are 50 shot glasses full of the worst combination of the most disgusting foods. 10 for each, if you can't do the math. You will need to drink from all 10 of your shot glasses if you want to win the power of Veto. The person who drinks all of the "things" in their the fastest, wins! SO GO!
Aoi: I took one whiff of the first shot glass, and I could instantly tell, it was the polar bear sperm "milk" mixed with some other stuff.. omg is this blue cheese? :S
(Aoi drinks 2, and almost throws up)
Dark: This stuff is actually pretty good. Are these frog legs? :D

(After 10 minutes of pain and suffering)

Lexi: Okay, times up :S I can't watch any more of this disgustingness.. And let's see, Aoi has drank 9, ooh, so close. Dark, you drank 2..
Dark: Yeah, that 3rd glass had something moving inside.
Lexi: Fujiiii, you drank 5! But not enough to be Aoi!
Fuji: Who cares? I don't care, at least Kou or Sou goes home..
Lexi: And Kou and Sou, you both drank 7!
Kou: There was disgusting white cream on my 8th glass, and judging from my knowledge of the male body, I wasn't eating it.
Lexi: Good choice ;D So the person who drank the most is Aoi! So congratulations, Aoi! You have the power of veto for this week! Everyone, please head to the ceremony room in exactly one hour for the veto ceremony!
Aoi: The way I see it, I have three choices. One, save Kou and get killed by Sou. Two, save Sou and get shunned by Kou. And three, don't use it at all and be hated by both. Hmm..

Voiceover Person: Aoi has the power of veto but who will she choose to save? Will she decide not to use it?
Tatiana♥
Tatiana♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana♥ Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:36 pm

WEEK 1: VETO CEREMONY

Voiceover Person: Aoi has the power of veto, and she has to use it on either Kou or Sou. But which one? Or will she use it at all? And who will Fuji pick to be up on the chopping block?

(In the Bathroom)

Aoi (singing in the shower): CAN'T READ MY, CAN'T READ MY, NO YOU CAN'T READ MY, POHH-KURR-FACEE~
Kou (rubbing his eyes, accidentally goes in the women's bathroom): God, I'm so tired.. I hate how Dark snores every night..
Aoi (stops singing and dancing and whispers): What was that..
Kou (takes off his clothes and grabs a towel): Shower time!
(Kou opens the shower curtain but Aoi grabs it before anything else)
Aoi: WHO IS THERE?!
Kou (winces): ..AOI?!
Aoi (blushing): YEAH :|
Kou: WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING IN THE MEN'S BATHROOM?
Aoi: THIS IS THE WOMEN'S BATHROOM, YOU IDIOTHEAD. GETOUT, GETOUT!! (kicks him in the place where it hurts)
Kou (teary-eyed): (Insert some of the crudest curse words here)

(In the Bedroom)

Dark: Now that is not sex.
Hage: Maybe it is, it's angry sex.
Dark: There's no such thing.
Hage: Yeah, it's the one married couples have. They also have blindfolds so they don't see the floppy fat packages of their partners. But they still love each other <3
Dark: You would know this.. >_>
Aki (running in): Aaaaaah! Devvy tried to put lipstick on me! D:
Dark: That's not your colour, a rose type would be better.
Aki: You think? I'm more of an autumn, I thought.
Hage: A little guyliner wouldn't be bad..
Aki: Don't push your stop on me, Pete. :|

(In the Backyard)

Aoi (in the pool): So I think Kou tried to suck up to me this morning.
Devvy (doing a series of backflips and dives and such.. in the water o_o): How'd he do that? Chocolate? Sour skittles?
Aoi: No, he tried to rape me. >_<
Devvy (stops moving): What?!
Aoi: He supposedly, accidentally, came into the girl's bathroom and tried to open the shower curtain while I was taking a shower.. Perv..
Devvy: Well, that's Kou, I guess. I wonder what Sou will try to do. Maybe bribe you with his furry drawings..
Aoi: Ew, I want sour skittles..

(In the Bedroom)

Sou: The key is to not bug the little person with veto. If I do, then she'll think I'm an idiot and a suck up. Kou's probably already tried to rape the little one. Poor Aoi.

Lexi (over the intercom): One hour is up! Everyone to the ceremony room!

(In the Ceremony Room)

Lexi: Aoi has the power of veto, meaning she can save one person on the chopping block. Kou and Sou, now is your last chance to tell Aoi why she should save you.
Kou: Well I first want to apologize for what I did, and again, it was a complete accident. But you should save me because we could try and make a team, you know? To win this. :)
Lexi: And Sou?
Sou: ..nyeh.
Lexi: Okay then. o_o Aoi, have you decided?
Aoi: Yeppp. I've decided to use the power of veto to save Sou, because he hasn't been bugging me to save him or anything like that. Also, I don't like being disrupted while I'm in the shower singing to Lady Gaga.
Lexi: Thank you, Aoi. And now, Fuji you must pick one more person to be on the chopping block WITH KOU.
Fuji: WHAT THE F*CK?! AGAIN? Uh fine, Hage. >_>
Hage: I feel like saying "suk my dik."
Lexi: Now, Kou and Hage are on the chopping block. This ceremony is now adjured. Oh and there's beer and alcohol in the bar, so have fun :D

(In the Bar)

Hage (half-drunk): I think you're (drops glass) A special person, you know, you know. No, don't interrupt me, I want you to know D: Come here baby, we're going back to my room. (goes back to bedroom)
Devvy (sipping a margarita, very lady-like): Is he aware he was talking to a broom? o_o
Sou (drinking a very large keg of beer): I'm not quite sure. I wonder what he's going to do with it.. What can you do with a broom? (imagine in mind) O_O Let's go watch ;D
Devvy: I'm good o_o
Aki: Let's go watch Aoi :D
Aoi: Pff fff fff fff, who was that guy? Yo barkeep, another roundddd! :D
Dark (dressed as a bartender and throws Aoi a glass of apple juice she thinks is beer) She's a sweetie. And what's wrong, Kou?
Kou: I'm not having fun. :(
Froggy: Well you're not going to have fun with that attitude. Why not go mingle.. those girls over there look quite loosened up. (points at Aoi and Devvy)
Devvy (completely drunk out of her mind): WHERE ARE MY CAR KEYS?! OMG, WHERE ARE MY CAR KEYS, I LOST THEM.
Aoi: I dunno D: Do you own a car?
Devvy: NO, BUT I LOST MY CAR KEYS D:
Kou: o_o I'd tap that.
Fuji (on the bar dance floor): LITTLE FUJI'S FIRE BURNING ON THE DANCEFLOOR. WOOOOO. WOW IT'S HOT IN HERE. EVERYBODY TAKE SOME CLOTHES OFF ;D (rips of pants) WOO, GOOD THING I DIDN'T GO COMMANDO TODAY! GET READY EVERYONE, FOR THE BEST NIGHT EVAAAAR ;D (throws shirt off and starts pole dancing) YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME ;D
Lexi (over intercom): Kay guys, party is over, head back to your rooms and go to bed!

Voiceover Person: With Kou and Hage nominated for eviction, who will the houseguests vote to save?

@All houseguests, please PM me your vote to evict either Kou or Hage! Thanks!
Tatiana♥
Tatiana♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana♥ Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:33 pm

WEEK 1: EVICTION

Voiceover Person: Hage and Kou are on the chopping block, and the results of the houseguests' votes are in. Who will be the first houseguest evicted from the BRBB's house?

(In the Kitchen)

Sou (walking in, eating a poptart): What's wrong, Kou? You look down.
Kou: I don't even know..
Sou: About what?
Kou: I don't know! D:
Sou: >_> Well, whatever it is, hope you figure it out. (slaps Kou's *ss and leaves)
Kou: Why wouldn't a girl ever slap my ass? :(

Lexi (over the intercom): It's time for the food competition! Head to the kitchen!

(Everyone heads to the kitchen)

Lexi: So, you probably noticed that food is limited here. I made a neat little food competition so the winners get good food and the losers get white cream ;D Team one is Sou, Fuji, Devvy and Aoi and Team two is Hage, Dark, Aki and Kou.
Aki: MY TEAM F*CKING SUCKS.
Sou: Well, Fuji's my b*tch so he'll do anything I say. And Devvy and Aoi are girls. They need food, for whatever girl reasons. I got this.

Lexi: Each team will have a card, and in this card, there will be one challenge. This challenge will need to be finished in 5 minutes, so go!

Fuji: Beat a Japanese kid's score in tetris.
Fuji: And wrestle a bear while I'm at it?

Dark: Wrestle a bear :|
Kou: Where are we gonna find a bear..?
Aki: I got an idea!

Fuji: Hey, Sou, can you play tetris?
Sou: Nope. Don't wanna.
Fuji: Well we all know girls aren't good at playing videogames, so I guess I'll ha--
Aoi: I hope you can play with blue balls, idiothead. (kicks Fuji in the place where it hurts)
Fuji: ;____;

Hage (dressed up as a bear): So I just have to act dead?
Kou: Basically, and I won't hurt you that much.
Hage: >_>

(5 minutes later)

Lexi: Time's up! And Team one! You scored 23435425435 in tetris, I see. And the record was to beat 23435425433.. GOOD JOB, YOU COMPLETED YOUR TASK! ;D
Sou: Maybe I should kick Fuji more often. He does good things with bruised balls..
Lexi: And Team two, you managed to find a bear to wrestle with ;D But YOUR BEAR IS NOT LEGIT, IT'S JUST HAGE IN A COSTUME. D< DISQUALIFIED.
Aki: MY TEAM F*CKING SUCKS. AGAIN.
Lexi: So Sou, Fuji, Aoi and Devvy, you get to enjoy a nice turkey dinner, and the rest of you losers can have some bread with white cream ;D Tata!
Aoi: YAY TURKEY! :D
Devvy: YAY TURKEY! :D
Fuji: YAY TURKEY! :D
Sou: YAY TOFU :D

(In the Backyard)

Fuji (eating a chocolate bar): Oh mah gawd, Ima get so fat off of this, it's gonna go straight to my *ss.. I need to do squat thrusts, make it hot ;D
Devvy (staring at Fuji's *ss): It's already hot..
Fuji: What?
Devvy: I said uhhh.. Sh*t mall Fiddy Cent. o_o
Fuji (backs away): Okay..

Lexi (over intercom): It's time for the evictions.. Everyone to the ceremony room please.

(In the Ceremony Room)

Lexi: So it's been a pretty rough week, I presume? Yeah, this house isn't all kicks and giggles.. And I have a couple questions. Devvy, and Aoi, do you think you've become stronger women through this experience?
Devvy: Absolutely. I can now look at Fuji's *ss without having the feeling of wanting to hurt myself. :)
Aoi: And a little, because I now know what it's like to be raped.. ish.
Lexi: And Kou, and Hage. You are our two nominees to be evicted, how do you feel?
Kou: Eh, like sh*t. But I know my friends will vote me to stay <3
Hage: I feel like this game is rigged, I went so far in the other one, but now, it's completely different. ;_;
Lexi: And Dark? You played a great Ellen :) Aki, you're our quiet one, with a big*ss attitude. How do you guys feel?
Dark: I'm a bit pissed at the food competition, but I guess I'll deal. That white cream is pretty good.
Aki: I always get the loser teams..
Lexi: And last but not least, Fuji and Sou. Fuji, you got drunk, you won HOH, and you have a nice *ss according to Devvy. Sou, you're the quiet type who doesn't say much, but always gets what he wants. o.o
Fuji: These fat things? (points to the juggling cheeks) Eh, I'll work it off ;D
Sou: That's what I do, that's what I'm best at. I get saved, and I win food. Can someone say "booyah?"

Lexi: So one at a time, I'll need everyone to join me in the diary room, where you'll cast your votes to evict. Sou, you're up first.

(In the Diary Room)

Sou (enters): I vote to evict Hage. (leaves)
Lexi: Thank you, and send in Kou.
Kou (enters): I vote to evict Hage. (leaves)
Lexi: Thank you, and send in Fuji.
Fuji (enters): I vote to evict Hage. (leaves)
Lexi: Thank you, and send in Devvy.
Devvy (enters): I vote to evict Kou. (leaves)
Lexi: Thank you, and send in Aoi.
Aoi (enters): I vote to evict Hage. (leaves)
Lexi: Thank you, and send in Hage.
Hage (enters): I vote to evict Kou. (leaves)
Lexi: Thank you, and send in Dark.
Dark (enters): I vote to evict Hage. (leaves)
Lexi: Thank you, and send in Aki.
Aki (enters): I vote to evict Hage. (leaves)
Lexi: Thank you. (goes to the ceremony room)

(In the Ceremony Room)

Lexi: With a unanimous vote of 7-1, Hage has been evicted from the BRBB house. Kou is safe.
Hage (looking sad): Well, I guess this is it.. BYE ALL.
Kou: THANK GODDDD.
Devvy: I wanted Kou gone >_>

(In the Bedroom)

Kou (to Sou): Not votes, nor the guilded nominations. Of HOHs, we shall outlive this accursed house. But you shall shine more bright obscured of abominations. Than unswept dust, besmerched upon thy beautiful.. nouse?
Sou: You're a f*cking loser, you did not come up with that all by yourself.
Kou (looks sketchy): Yes I did. >_> (throws copy of Shakespeare's Sonnet 55 under the bed)

Voiceover Person: With Hage evicted, a new week begins. Which means a brand new HOH!
Tatiana♥
Tatiana♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana♥ Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 pm

WEEK 2: HOH COMPETITION

Voiceover Person: Last week, with Fuji, as HOH, has evicted Hage from the BRBB house. Who will have the power this week?

(In the Kitchen)

Sou: This chocolate is so goooood..
Kou: I want some, I can't believe my team lost the freaking food competition. Haven't had anything good in two days.
Sou: If you even try to eat my chocolate bar, you'll get a mouthful of Sou's feet before anything.
Kou: So I get something good in return? Oh boy, I hope no socks this time ;D

Devvy: My stomach hurts D:
Dark: Here Devvy, try this. Maybe it'll make you feel better. (hands Devvy some coffee)
Kou: NO, DON'T!
Devvy (taking a sip): Hm, I've never had coffee before.. this tast-- MM, EXCITING. (eye twitch) mmmmmm!
Kou: The only thing that Devvy can't have is coffee. It makes her insane.
Sou: Well you losers can deal with her, I'ma go draw more furries.
Dark: It's not like she's gonna do anything, she's completely fin-- Where'd she go? o_o
Devvy (running): AHAHAHAHHAA :D
Dark: See? She's not doing anything ;D

(In the Bedroom)

Fuji: Did a couch just fly out the door?
Aoi: It's probably just a joke, Lexi's been messing with us.. I wonder if we can have the bar again tonight.
Fuji: Ugh, I can't take anymore booze, it just goes straight to these jiggly thighs :(
Aoi: o_o Well, I'll go get you some weights, so you can burn it off.

(In the Workout Room)

Aoi (walks in): Dark? What are you doing tied up? And why is there an apple in your mouth? Are you and Devvy playing a game?
Devvy (appears behind Aoi): Hello, my name is Esther :)
Aoi: What?
Devvy: LOL JUST KIDDING. ME, DARKIE AND AKI ARE PLAYING RIDE THE ELEPHANT, SO COME AKI, LET US GO RIDE TO FIND THE RICHEST POND THERE IS!
Dark: She drank some coffee.
Aoi: Oh.
Aki (on his knees): Can I stop being the elephant now? D:
Devvy: NO, I MUST RIDE YOU LIKE THE GREY ELEPHANT YOU ARE INSIDE, NOW GO!
Aki: New math! Devvy + coffee = disaster! It'll come in handy.

(Next day, in the Workout Room)

Kou (doing his regular workout routine): POP IT, LOCK IT, POLKA DOD IT, COUNTRYFY THEN HIP HOP IT. PUT YOUR HAWK IN THE SKY, MOVE SIDE TO SIDE, JUMP TO THE LEFT, STICK IT AND GLIDE. UH, WORK IT OUT, WORK IT OUT.
Aki: >_> You know, you could just lift some weights, the whole dance routine isn't necessary.
Kou: Oh this dance routine gets my blood pumpin' you have no idea, foo'.
Devvy (enters): I'm ready to work out now! I'm going to be an awesome tank, watch me.
Kou: You don't need to be a tank, you're already adorable :3
Kou: Could you imagine Devvy as a tank? With those tight abs, and those big muscles and a hardened *ss.. why did my pants just get shorter?
Devvy: Spot me, Kou. I'm gonna bench 200. :D (tries) Aaaraarrrrghh D:

(In the Bedroom)

Aoi: Ahhhhh, I need some entertainment :(
Devvy: We should go to the hot tub to relax, since the bar's been closed. They found cockroaches.
Aoi: Girl's night out? :D
Devvy: Yeeees :D
Fuji: Aoi and Devvy, in scantily clad bikini, in the hot tub, wet..
Fuji: CAN I COME? ;D
Aoi + Devvy (in unison): No. :)
Fuji: HMPH, FINE. I DIDN'T WANT TO ANYWAYS. I'll go have a guy's night out! Kou, Dark! BFFS :D~

Lexi (over intercom): Time for the HOH competition! Everyone head to the kitchen!

(Everyone in the Kitchen)

Fuji: As the last HOH, I will be ineligible to participate. So I will be hosting. :) It's the Big Brother True or False contest! :) It'll be quick and easy, so you'll be able to enjoy the rest of your day in peace :) So it'll be every man/woman for him/herself, and first up, is Aoi.
Aoi: Bring it, Fujiman.
Fuji: True or false? There are 7 beds in the BRBB house.
Aoi: Since Sou didn't get a bed, there are 7, but I know Lexi, and she likes to be sneaky.. o-o I'm sure she took another one away, for sh*ts and giggles this week.
Aoi: False!
Fuji: That's right :D Dark, your turn! True or false? The shower curtain has a pink floral pattern.
Dark: Da f*ck is floral?
Dark: True?
Fuji: Correctomundo! Aki! True or false? Fuji has ten pairs of Spongebob boxers.
Aki: I see this as a bad question. If I say true, because I know it's right, they'll think I'm a stalker who looks at guys' boxers. But if I say false, because it's not right, I might not win HOH..
Aki: True.
Fuji: Yep o_o Sou, true or false? The HOH bedroom is 10 feet high.
Sou: False.
Fuji: Ooooh, wrong.
Sou: >_>
Fuji: Kou, true or false? Devvy has a coffee problem.
Kou: LOLOL TRUE.
Fuji: Correct! Devvy, true or false? Kou keeps jelly donuts under his bed, in a box that's covered with painted puppies.
Devvy: IT'S FALSE, THE BOXES ARE COVERED WITH PAINTED KITTENS.
Everyone: o_o
Fuji: Ooooooh, so close, the boxes are covered with painted LEPRECHAUNS.
Devvy: They all look the same >_>
Fuji: And it seems we have a.. 4-way tie between Aki, Aoi, Dark and Kou. So there will be one more question, and the first person to say the right answer the fastest is the winner. Got it?
The remaining 4: Mmmmhm.
Fuji: True or false? Lexi hates sheep more than cats.
Kou: I know she hates cats, but since when did she have a sheep problem?
Aki: How should I know? D:
Dark: Sheep are very vicious..
Aoi: o-o

Dark: TRUE.
Fuji: DING DING DINGG, AND BINGO WAS HIS NAME-O! YOU ARE CORRECT! Which means, Dark, you are this week's new HOH! Congratulations!
Dark: YEAH, B*TCH, IMA RUN THIS TOWN TONIGHT

Voiceover Person: Dark is now the new HOH, which means new drama and new choices. Who will he choose to evict?

@Dark, PM me two people you would like to nominate for eviction! Thanks!
Tatiana♥
Tatiana♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana♥ Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:05 pm

WEEK 2: NOMINATIONS

Voiceover Person: Dark has been announced as this week's HOH! Who will he choose to nominate?

(In the Bedroom)

Dark (straightening his hair): I wouldn't feel so safe if I were you, Kou.
Kou (putting on moisturizer): Why not? I thought we were homies. Playing Yu-Gi-Oh and such.
Dark: Yeah, but I need to be intimidating. I don't want people thinking I'm a softie.. Hey, which type of shampoo should I use? Herbal is great, but I hear Pantene is topping the hair-charts..

(In the other Bedroom)

Aoi (in an elegant silver dress): Fuji, dear. Fetch me some tea.
Fuji: o_O why?
Aoi: THE SERVANT DOES NOT QUESTION HER MASTER. NOW GO.
Fuji: o_o No.
Aoi: Do I need to get the whip?
Fuji: If you feel so inclined so, I guess you do.. ;)
Aoi: THEN, GET ON YOUR KNEES, SLAVE. (rips dress, revealing a dominatrix outfit)
Fuji: Oops, I did it again ;D
Aoi: Hmm, which hwhip should I use?
Fuji (standing up): Okay, Lexi seriously, "hwhip" is so old, try and find something like more.. current.
Devvy (entering): OMG GUYSS, AKI HAS SWINE FLU D:
Fuji: That's better.. Omg, this is his shirt I'm wearing, which means I have it too.. DAMMIT LEXI, YOU'RE A JACK*SS.

(In the Kitchen)

Aki (laying unconscious on the floor): D:
Fuji (running in): OMG, IT'S REALLY TRUE, SWINE FLU IS TRUE! OMG, FORCEFUL SWINE FLU CONTAMINATION, OMGOMGOMGOMG, IT'S WHAT EVERYONE THINKS IS GOING TO HAPPEN, BUT HAPPENING.
Aki (looking like a zombie): Braaaaains, braaaaains.. D:
Aoi: Omg, he wants to eat our brains D:
Aki: Braainnnnns, like, seriously get some. Like swine flu turns you to a zombie. I also don't have it. :|
(Everyone appears behind the counter)
Sou: This is an intervention.
Aki: Aoi and Fuji, you have been seriously.. overly.. intimate.
Devvy: It's okay and all, but wait til no one hears.
Kou: Cause sometimes, the noises get really loud.
Dark: So maybe you should wait til like 5am, when everyone's asleep, and no one can hear.
Sou: Oh and don't do it in front of people. That's just creepy.
Devvy: Because we've seen a little more than we want..
Dark: Anywaysss, who wants to see my new HOH bedroom? :D
Everyone: Yaaaaaay :)

(In HOH Bedroom)

Dark (opening door): OH MY GAWD, HOLY SH*T A GAIA ACCOUNT WITH A KATANA, THIS IS GONNA SAVE ME SO MUCH TIME
Kou: Time well wasted. :D
Kou (reading a letter): "Dear, Kou, because of your ripoff of Comedy Centrals tagline, we have docked your Big Brother account for $10 000 USD. Have a nice day." LOLOLOL. (stops reading) YOU GUYS SUCK D:
Dark: Ooh a wine recipe book.. "How to Slip A Mickey" Nice!
Devvy (buttons shirt all the way up): o_o
Sou: Hey, Dark, there are pictures under your pillow..
Dark: o.o (goes to see)
Sou: Lemme see, they look like furries :3
Dark: It's not appropriate for your age.
Dark: THANK YOU BIG BROTHER, ALMOST-NUDE PICTURES OF JUSTIN BIEBER, WOOT!
Dark: Oh a letter :D

Dear, Son.

Stop skipping school. We found out. NO RIDES IN THE PRIVATE JET FOR A MONTH. Also, we searched your computer. You're busted and it has moved from your room to the main room where we can watch you the whole time. We also found an empty liquor bottle wedged under your mattress, NO DRUGS FOR A MONTH YOUNG MAN. Btw, gratz ;D

Love, Mom and Dad.

Dark: I knew I shoulda hid it better D:
Sou: I think you shoulda put a ring on it.

(Beyonce's Single Ladies starts playing)

(In the Bar)

Fuji (sipping a beer): How you doin? (licks lips)
Devvy: No.
Fuji: That's okay.. How you doin? (licks lips)
Kou: No.
Fuji: Oh.. How you doin? (licks lips)
Sou: I can wiggle my ears :D
Fuji: Not my type.. :| Eh, back to bed.

Lexi (over intercom): Kay drunkies, to the Ceremony Room, it's time for the nominations!

(In the Ceremony Room)

Lexi: Okay, so Fuji's the only one asleep, but I think we can work with that. Dark, the stage is yours :D
Dark: Well, it was quite hard for me to decide who to nominate, but I think I made the right choice. I'll pull the first key, and that person will be safe. (pulls key) Devvy, you're safe :D
Devvy: Thanks Dark! (pulls key) Kou, you're safe :)
Kou: Thanks man, (pulls key) Sou, you're safe.
Sou: Thanks (pulls key) Fuji, you're safe.
Dark: This means that Aoi and Aki, I've nominated you for eviction this week. Aoi, you've been too perverted for the past few nights, and Aki, I feel you're a big threat to me. It's always the silent ones.. This ceremony is adjured.
Aoi: That's a wake up call, but I'm still here, working hard..
Aki: I'll just get veto and evict their *sses.. ;D bada bing, bada boom.

Voiceover Person: Who will win the power of veto to save one of these nominees?
Tatiana♥
Tatiana♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana♥ Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:57 pm

WEEK 2: EXCLUSIVE LUXURY COMPETITION (EXPLANATIONS AND RULES)

Voiceover Person: Dark has nominated Aki and Aoi for eviction this week. Buuuut, we are holding off the Veto for one more day and putting in a luxury competition. :) The houseguests will compete to win the ultimate prize: ..TBATHS! Lol no, not baths.

(In the Kitchen)

Aki: Guyyyys look! I was fishing in the pond the other day and caught this! (holds up a halibut)
Devvy: o_o We have a pond?
Aki: Pond, pool, same thing.
Devvy: That thing was in the pool the whole time? Guess I shouldn't have peed in it..
Aki: So Ima cook it up and see if it tastes good :3
Devvy: No thanks ;D (leaves)

(10 minutes later)

Aki: THE FISH IS COOKED, LET'S EAT ;D
Aoi: Ooh it looks good, where'd you catch it?
Aki: The pond :D
Fuji (taking a bite): o.o This is really goood :D
Devvy: We shouldn't eat that fish, it probably has a high mercury concentration D:
Fuji (spits it out): WHAT? I DON'T WANT TO BE CONTAMINATEDDD!
Aki: Relaxxxx, there probably isn't much in there! (checks fish)
Fuji: Well what happens if you eat a lot of it? D:
Aki: Your face becomes blotchy, you gain a little weight, you get the twitches and maybe some acne "down there."
Fuji: ..I won't notice the difference! :D (continues eating)

(In the Bedroom)

Aoi: ;_; I could be leaving soon..
Sou: Dark isn't that much of a jerk, I wouldn't count on it :3
Aoi: Awwww (hugs Sou)
Sou: :3333
Kou (looking through the outside window): She wouldn't.. OH SHE DID.
Kou: Lately, Aoi has been questioning me, and I don't like how she's spending so much time with.. other guys >_> I should cut this right now. This will not be tolerated for any longer. (buttons up his feety pyjamas)

(In the Other Bedroom)

Kou: What's with you and Sou? Actually, what's with you and all the other guys?
Aoi (brushing her hair): I don't know what you're talking about.
Kou (throws hairbrush, breaking the mirror): I'm talking about you and the other guys! You've been doing god-knows-what with Hage, and now Sou? Really?
Aoi: You're just jealous.
Kou: DON'T LIE TO ME! I'm uncovering the truth about you, and it's that you're not really a good person, and a liar all along!
Aoi: OH HELLL NOO (takes off earrings)
Aoi: Rule number #3, NEVER call me a liar. Or you'll eat carpet.
Aoi (punching Kou right across the face): HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW? TAKE IT, B*TCH

(In the Kitchen)

Aki (listening): Take it? What's Kou taking? D:

(In the Bedroom)

Kou (screaming at Aoi): NO, DON'T PUT IT THERE, NOO, OW, STOP!
Aoi: EAT THE CARPET, RIGHT NOW, EAT IT RIGHT NOW AND TELL ME YOU LIKE IT.
Fuji (entering and looks): o____o I think my pants just shrunk like a foot..
Devvy (enters): Like, in the wash?
Fuji: No, like my p--
Aki: PANTS ARE MAGIC, let's go, Devvy, nap time :D (glares at Fuji)

(In the Ceremony Room)

Lexi: Hello houseguests :D You know what day it is? It's a very special day today, with lots of fun-filled activities and some crazy sh*t :D
Everyone: Yaaaay :D
Lexi: So we have a bit of time left, just the right amount of time to discuss somethings that have been happening in the house.. DArk, you're top dawg, how's that hangin? Is it the illest?
Dark: Wow, that's the whitest thing I've heard all my life :D
Lexi: Thank you :)
Dark: Not a compliment. :)
Lexi: And Aoi and Kou, you two.. riled it up this afternoon o-o What caused that? Aoi?
Aoi: Well, I want to say PMS, but I've missed my last 2 periods :(
Everyone: WTF. O_O
Lexi: What? o_o
Kou (slams face in pillow): F*CK MY LIFEEEE

Lexi: Anywho o-o Today is the day that BRBB holds the first ever luxury competition :D The winner, or winners will receive a grand prize, which I don't even know what it is. :)
Everyone: Ooooh
Lexi: And the rules are fairly simple: You'll each get a piece of paper with a list of items. Everything on that list is hidden in the BRBB house. So, it's kinda like a scavenger hunt? Still with me?
Everyone (nodding): Mhmm
Lexi: And the thing is, not all people have different things listed; two people might have "toothbrush" listed on their paper, but there will only be ONE of each item. First come, first serve. Got it?
Everyone (nodding): Mhm o_o
Lexi: And the prizes will be awarded to the people who retrieve more than half of the items on their paper. And that's it :D

Voiceover Person: How will this luxury competition end? And who will get the grand prize?
Tatiana♥
Tatiana♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana♥ Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:25 pm

WEEK 2: EXCLUSIVE LUXURY COMPETITION (THE REAL DEAL)

Voiceover Person: It is time for the luxury competition! :D

(There is a really loud noise from the Bathroom)

Fuji (screams): DEAR GOD, MY BALLS, MY BALLS, LET MY BALLS BE OKAY D:
Fuji: I was doing a little shaving down there and RIP, one little accident chopped off my left ball, now I only have two D:
Fuji: I'M GETTING TESTICLE BLOOD ALL OVER ME, OMFG! D: (throws the razor)
Dark (running in and gets hit with the razor in his eye): What's w-- AHH F*CK F*CK WHAT THE F*CKKKKK
Fuji: MY BALLSSS D:
Dark: MY EYE, OMG THIS IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS, THERE'S FUJI-BLOOD IN MY EYE.. WHO KNOWS HOW MANY STI'S I HAVE NOW D:
Fuji: I don't have gonorrhea anymore D:

Devvy (rushing in): AKIII, FUJI HAS RED KOOL-AID DRIPPING FROM HIS YOU KNOW WHATT
Aki: Whatttt?
Fuji: IT'S NOT STOPPING, DEVVY, PUT PRESSURE ON IT OR SOMETHING D:
Devvy: Psh, now you know what it's like to be a woman, it happens every three weeks :D
Fuji: I WILL NOT BECOME A WOMAN.. (faints from blood loss)
Devvy (pulls razor from Dark's eye): o.o Need some help?
Dark: YES, JUST GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL. THERE ARE SO MANY STI'S IN MY EYE RIGHT NOW, AND I WOULD CRY, BUT MY TEARDUCT IS DAMAGED

(5 Hours later)

Dark (enters with eye patch): I will never be the same again..
Devvy: Did joo get tested?
Dark: My results come in tomorrow :(
Fuji (walking awkwardly): Hey, at least you don't have a cast down there >_>
Dark (ignores Fuji): Oh a letter :D

Dark,
We, the BRBB backstage crew feel really bad for your eye-injury. For that, we've installed something in your HOH room. Go look! :)
Love, BRBB backstage crew :)

Dark: LET'S GO SEE! :DDD

(In the HOH Bedroom)

Dark (turning on the lights): I don't see anything new..
Aki: Oh this is new (points to a switch and pushes it)
(Aki's hands become bound to his back and he is forced to his knees by mechanical arms)
Aki: What's going on.. o_o
Dark: OMG THE INSTALLED THE RAPE-O-MATIC 3000 :DDD EEEEEEEEEE!
Aki: Please help me D=
Devvy: What does this button do? (pushes it)
Aki (gets bent over): PLEASE HELP ME D:

Lexi (over the intercom): Everyone to the ceremony room! It's time for the luxury competition!

(In the Ceremony Room)

Lexi (passing out papers with the item lists): You will have exactly one hour to locate as many items on your paper as possible. There are 50 items, and if you can find all of them in record time, you will be rewarded :3 So, no delays, just go! (blows horn)

(In the Kitchen)

Aoi (to Devvy): Devvy, let's pair up, and share the prize? :D
Devvy (considers it..): Maaaaybe.. let's see your list o-o
Aoi: Well the hardest things I have to find is a dinosaur bone and pure mineral water.
Devvy: Just throw a chicken bone in there and put some jewels in water o.o
Aoi: ..That's pretty smart..

(In the Bedroom)

Dark (reading list): Guitar strings, blue and white mug.. herpes? How the hell do I find herpe-- OH FUJI ;D COME HERE, YOU LITTLE BUGGER

(In the Bathroom)

Fuji: I can't believe I have to find a used tampon ;_; And the garbage man came two days ago, so the garbage can is clean.. dammit D:

(In the Pool)

Sou: Pool duckie found :D Now, used tampon..
Sou: Might as well just get a fresh one and nosebleed on it.

(In the Tool Shed)

Kou (to Aki): Screwdriver, hammer, broken clock.. My list is pretty legit.
Aki: Well, I can't find a maple leaf anywhere D:
Kou: Hey, look, a button that says "do not push"
Aki: o.o I wouldn't push that.
Kou (pushes it): It can't do mu-- WHOAAA
(Kou and Aki get trapped in one of those nets, hanging from the ceiling)
Aki: I really hate you.

(In the HOH Bedroom)

Aoi: Was it Fuji or Dark that had the Spongebob underwear?
Devvy: I think it was Fuji, but I'm not getting them, he probably has testicle blood all over it..
Aoi: But what about the luxury winnings?
Devvy: It's probably a piece of beef jerky with some blankets D:

(In the Bathroom)

Sou: WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING
Fuji: O.O NOTHING (puts away porn magazine and wipes nose with a towel)
Sou: Lexi screwed you with the used tampon, didn't she?
Fuji (nods): Yeah..
Fuji: This looks like a used tampon, doesn't it? (holds up semi-red tampon)

(1 Hour later)

Lexi (blows horn once more): BACK TO THE CEREMONY ROOM!

(Ceremony Room)

Lexi: Now place your list and your findings on this table (points to table)
(Everyone does so)
Lexi: And looking at this, it seems Aoi and Devvy have tied for the most items found!
Aoi (to Devvy): That mineral water was genius :D
Lexi: What?
Aoi: Nothing ;D
Lexi: ..Anywho, Kou and Aki have both failed to get at least half of the items listed, so they are disqualified!

(In the Tool Shed)

Kou+Aki (still trapped): Someone help ;__;

(In the Ceremony Room)

Lexi: Sou has managed to get 4th place, meaning he receives $2000 and a nice tofu dinner D:
Sou: YAY TOFUUU :D
Lexi: And Dark, in 3rd place, gets $2500 and tickets to go see "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel!" :D
Dark: YEEEEEAH BABY
Aoi: I already saw it ;)
Lexi: And Fuji in 2nd place with his impressive used-tampon.. gets $3000 and.. free subscription to :***: Magazine! :D
Fuji: SSSSSSSH D<
Lexi: Lastly, Aoi and Devvy, for winning this competition, will each get $5000, and the chance to see "THE WIZARD OF OZ," meet Zac Efron and enjoy dinner at a 5 star restaurant!
Devvy: OMG ZAC EFRONNNN (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)
Aoi: 5 STAR RESTAURANT :DDDD

Voiceover Person: With the luxury competition over, the veto competition will follow shortly after :)
Tatiana♥
Tatiana♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana♥ Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:51 pm

WEEK 2: VETO COMPETITION

Voiceover Person: Everyone except Kou and Aki enjoyed this week's luxury competition. But it's time for the veto competition, and who will the winner save? Aoi or Aki?

(Outside)

Devvy: Aaaah, now this is a campfire :3
Dark: I know, it's so fiery and nice :3
Devvy: Too bad about the hot tub, one little POP and it goes out..
Dark: It was like 10..
Devvy: Still D:

Aoi (walking in): Devvy, there's a notice for you here, it says, "Dear Devvy, stop breaking my crap D: From Lexi."
Devvy: I didn't break anything D:
Aoi: Well, you injured Aki's backbone while riding him.. you knocked off two lamps while using him as a grey elephant and you broke the hot tub.
Devvy: Accidents! I tell you!
Aoi: You also broke the diary room!
Devvy: It was an accident! That dynamite looked like candy! D:
Kou (walking in): Oh and you almost destroyed the big bedroom -_-
Devvy: I'm sorrrrry :'(
Kou: So you learned your lesson?
Devvy (doing the adorable thing that makes you go "AWWWWWW"): Well.. yeah.. :3
Everyone else: AWWWWWWWW :3
Devvy (whispering to herself): Suckers..
Aoi: I HEARD THAT!
Devvy: WELL I CAN'T SAY IT IN THE DIARY ROOM, CAN I? D:

Lexi (over intercom): Time for the veto competition! :D

(Outside)

Lexi: Today, we'll be playing a fun game of darts :D Dark, as the HOH will play, and Aki and Aoi will pick two people from the hat to play with them.
Aki (picks): Devvy!
Aoi (picks): Fuji! :3
Fuji: Ooh, I love darts :3 But I can't read this on the package, it looks Asian.. o.o
Lexi: It says, "Heat Seeking Rohypnol-Laced F*ck-Me Darts" :D
Everyone: o-o
Lexi: So the person who gets a bullseye will win the power of veto :D And go!
Devvy (throws): Wheeeeee~ (the dart starts going towards dartboard, but magically turns around and hits Fuji in the neck)
Fuji (hit): OWWWW! DEVVY F*CK OFF WTH-- (falls to the ground, unconscious)
Lexi: o-o Maybe the last one standing will win. My bad! ;D Have fun you guys!
Aoi (ignoring Fuji): My turn :D (throws one and it goes right back to Aoi to hit her in the stomach) Owwwww! (falls to ground, unconscious)
Devvy: Is it my go again? :D
Aki: MY TURNN! (throws one at the dartboard, but it goes straight to Dark, hitting him square in the nose o-o)
Dark: THIS IS DANGEROUS (falls, unconscious)
Aki: It's just you and me, Dev-- where'd you go? o.o (Aki then gets pelted with darts from Devvy, and he falls..)
Devvy: I WIN! :3
Lexi: You doooo, and you have the power of veto for this week! Congratulations, Devvy! :)

(Later that day)

Devvy: I wonder if these people need help.. (looks at the people unconscious on the floor) HEY KOU, AOI'S INJURED COME HELP!
Kou (rushing in): AOIIII D: what's wrong?
Devvy: She's unconscious and unaware of anything that is happened. She won't put up a fight. We need you to carry her to her bed and lay there with her until she's conscious again.
Sou (walking in): Did Kou's pants just magically get higher or is that just me?

(In the Bedroom)

Sou (looking at Aki's unconscious body): What do you think we should do? o.o
Fuji: Should we elevate his feet to send blood to his heart?
Sou: I duno, I failed my medical exam D:
Fuji: Me tooo D:
Sou: Should we.. CPR him? :D
Fuji: Well he's breathing fine.. Why would Lexi get darts that make people go unconscious? :S
Sou: I knowwww.. what can you do to someone who's unconcious and won't fight back or scream rape?
Fuji: That gives me an idea.. ;) You know what I'm thinking?
Sou: That's naughty, Fuji.. ;)

(5 minutes later, Aki has the word "Loser" written on his forehead in pink sparkles)

Fuji: We're so sneaky :3
Sou: I like how you wrote the "e" backwards, he'll think Devvy did this :3
Fuji: I like the colour, he'll think Aoi did this too.. :3

Voiceover Person: Who will Devvy decide to use the veto on? Aki or Aoi?

@Devvy, please PM me who you would like to remove from the chopping block! Thanks! :)
Tatiana♥
Tatiana♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana♥ Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:42 pm

WEEK 2: VETO CEREMONY

(In the Sauna)

Devvy: Girl's night out :D
Aoi: In the sauna?
Devvy: Mhm :D
(They both see Kou sleeping in the sauna)
Kou (snoring): Mmmmmmm..
Devvy: Is he dead?
Aoi: Dead people don't make noise..
Devvy: So we can play pranks? :3
Aoi: That's mean.. LOL NO, JOKING, LET'S DO IT!
Devvy: Did you bring the permanent markers?
Aoi (holds up 5 different colours): Ohhh yeeeea
Devvy: I think I wanna look under his towels.. :3
Aoi: Omg we should write on him :3
Devvy: YES TURN HIM OVER, DO IT!
Aoi: Let's write "exit only" on his buttocks :D
Devvy: We're so mean.. :3 Omg there's something on his butt!
Aoi: It looks like a licorice tattoo.. (licks it) Ewww, that's not licorice..
Kou (murmers): Oh Lucy Liu.. you know just where I like it..
Aoi: o_o
Devvy: o_o
Aoi: I think it's time to go, let's head to bed~
Devvy: Mkay (leaves)

(5 Minutes later)

Sou (entering): Hm, what's in here..? OMG LICORICE, JACKPOTTT :D

(In the Kitchen)

Fuji (holding his stomach): I'm in pain.. :(
Aoi: What's wrong? Where does it hurt?
Fuji: I'm holding my stomach, there's a clue..
Aoi: Chest pain? Foot pain?!
Aki (runs in): Ass hurts? Headache?
Fuji: MY STOMACH HURTS! D:
Aki: Let's check the medical book..

(In the Bedroom)

Aki: It says you have frog flu D:
Aoi: Who's Dr. Hibbert? Meh, it says you have an ulcer and need immediate surgery.
Fuji: HOW LONG DO I HAVE? D:
Aki: Kidddding ;D It just says you have the flu, just gotta lay down and such. Omgomgomg, we should play hospital, I CALL DOCTOR ;D
Aoi: I CALL SEXY NURSE ;D
Fuji: I CALL PATIENT!
Sou (running in): I CALL VISITING RELATIVE ;D

(In the HOH Bedroom)

Dark: What's that noise downstairs?
Devvy: Probably the other guys playing house :3
Dark (turns on spy cam): Oh dear god..
Devvy: Things should not happen like that..
Dark: Fingers don't go there D:
Kou (covers Devvy's eyes): Dark turn it offfff D:
Devvy: Let's go and play a game guys :D
Kou: A love game?
Devvy: No, come on Dark, let's play go fish~
Kou: Denied D:

(In the other Bedroom)

Devvy: So I like the bad boys, omg, they're soooo hot..
Aki: Oooh, but I'm more into the biker type guys, so sexy..
Devvy: Like with them lether jackets?
Aki: OMGYES<3
Kou: I feel so left out.. :(
Devvy: Oh sorry, Kou, what kinds of guys do you like?
Kou: Now that you mention it :D wait, I don't like guys anymore D:

Lexi (over intercom): It's time for the veto ceremony! To the ceremony room!

(In the Ceremony Room)

Devvy: As veto-power-holder, I have the power to take one of you, Aki or Aoi, out of the chopping block. So this is the time to say any last words you might have. :) Aki?
Aki: Weeeeell, I duno, but if you choose to keep me in the house, I will help you if you're in a jam like this. :)
Devvy: Thank you, and Aoi?
Aoi: We're besties, and I love you, so we should help each other, shouldn't we? You know I'll always be there for you :3
Lexi: And thank you, Aoi. Devvy have you made your decision?
Devvy: Yessss, I have decided to use the power of veto on Aoi, and save her from eviction. :)
Aoi: OMG THANK YOU!
Lexi: And Dark, please pick one person to join Aki for eviction this week.
Dark (quickly): FUJI :D
Fuji: WAIT WHAT?!
Lexi: This veto ceremony is adjured.

Voiceover Person: Aki and Fuji are in the chopping block this week, so who will be the next person to leave the BRBB house?

@Houseguests, please PM me your votes to evict; Aki or Fuji! Thanks! :)
Tatiana♥
Tatiana♥

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down