Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yaguri Issui - (3rd Espada)

+2
Kenji Akira
Yaguri Issui
6 posters

Go down

Yaguri Issui - (3rd Espada) Empty Yaguri Issui - (3rd Espada)

Post by Yaguri Issui Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:43 am

Basic Information

Name: Yaguri Issui

Number: 3

Looks:
Spoiler:
Hollow Hole: Yaguri's Hollow Hole is located on his chest where the heart is located. However, due to the style of the clothing, it is hidden beneath the fabric.

Mask Fragment: Yaguri's mask rests upon his head. With a large horn that almost looks to be an ear, his animal is represented through this.

Number Tattoo: Yaguri's Number is located on his wrist.

Personality: Yaguri acts much as his appearance dictates. Against all forms of fighting, he will often try to find a path that sheds the least amount of blood. However, if he is forced to fight, defeat will be a swift outcome to any that underestimate him. In battle, Yaguri has been known to remain his quiet and saddened self but portrays fierce attacks that would make any fear him. Another notable quality of his is his memory. Yaguri possesses a unique trait to retain every detail that he sees. Known as Photographic memory, it is a useful tool in letting his superiors know about specific events that took place while on a mission. Yaguri's death aspect is known as "Pain". With that in mind, some may find another trait of his as an oxymoron. Born from the "Pain" within the many souls of the Gillian, Yaguri himself is unable to feel anything at all. His body does not possess pain receptors, nerves or even the ability to create or feel emotion; it does not exist. Due to this, he often seems cold and heartless, thus the placement of his hollow hole.

Techniques:
Spoiler:

Weapon Information

Weapon Name: Inari

Weapon Looks: Looking much like a normal Katana, the hilt is composed of two Japanese Torii Gates. It is highly believed that Torii mark the transition from the sacred (the shrine) to the profane (the normal world). The sword's hilt is wrapped with a light blue cloth and hangs from the top of the hilt in a loose bow. The blade itself is sharp enough to slice through steel(not including strong weapons) and it's surface is smooth enough to reflect images like a mirror.

Weapon Description: Inari is capable of creating illusions that can be both casted on the target(s) or reality.

Resurrecion Release Phrase: "Sleep…"

Resurrecion Information

Name: Zenko - (Good Fox)

Represent: Kitsune - (White Fox)

Family: Illusions

Looks: Zenko unleashes with a burst of spiritual energy that falls around Yaguri as rain. Once in his Resurrecion form, the other half of his mask will form and will extend all the way down his back like a spine. The "spine" is also now connected to what looks to be a belt around his waist and continues down to a long and sharp tail that can be used for both offense and defense. His nails will also sharpen along with a few of his teeth.

Techniques:
Spoiler:

Stats

Strength: 40
Resurrecion 45
Segunda 51

Speed: 39
Resurrecion 44
Segunda 52

Dexterity: 38
Resurrecion 43
Segunda 51

Stamina 38
Resurrecion 43
Segunda 51

History and RP Sample

History: (your characters history, describe your life as a human, as a hollow, and your reincarnation into an arrancer/espada, please see the below for a brief guide on the evolution of a hollow-

Human > Hollow:

Born in a poor and dangerous village, famine was everywhere, along with the growing sickness of the people. Life itself was a curse for most of those that could withstand it, turning them strong and skillful. Yaguri had grown up cast aside from the lot of his people. With his family lost in dept., life was especially hard for him. When the sickness struck, those who had no money could not afford to go to the doctor and died shortly after being infected. Yaguri watched his younger sister die before him but soon fell ill to the same fate. Living life as a soul, it was not long before he grew different and hollow inside. With sorrow and anguish as his last feelings, he transformed into a hollow.

Hollow > Gillian: Even as a hollow, the sadness followed him where ever he went. As he preyed upon the soul of his sister, Yaguri weeped. What had he done? He had eaten the soul of his only family member and would live to feel a pain worse than death. Unable to control his thirst for their kind, the sky seemed to cry along side him. Deciding to save as many as he could, Yaguri began consuming other hollows. It was strange thing... eating those exactly like you. What exactly had he become? As he wailed in agony and remorse, it would always rain. He soon came to be known as the Weeping Hollow, for is would rain only in his presence.

As he ate other hollow, the consumed souls compound in his body, until they become a giant mess of spirits that slowly grew into a Menos Grande (Gillian). With regret and grief as his driving force, Yaguri soon took control and began to kill as many other Gillian as he could. Feeling as if this was his only way to pay for his sins, his power increased with every meal.

Gillian > Adjuchas: A Gillian who continues to eat will become an Adjucha, compacting itself in size and gaining an animal-like form that will later become its Release form. Adjucha resemble armored white animals and they continue to eat other menos, hollow, and adjucha, for if they do not eat they will revert to their Gillian form and lose control of the Gillian forever more, giving other spirits a chance to control.

Adjuchas > Vasto Lorde/Arrancar: In a remote part of the White Desert, it always seemed to rain. It was a small mountain that was constantly covered in a mist and the only life that seemed to reside there were those that entered. However, screeches and screams could be heard as their souls were eaten. The "Weeping Hollow" lived deep in this location and fed off of those that entered. As he fed, he slowly formed a humanoid body but retained a mask and hole. At this point, Yaguri was known as a Vasto Lorde. A mysterious man soon came to this place and offered Yaguri a way to pay for his sins. Gloomily agreeing to the mans request, Yaguri followed the Obscura Oracion member. Having his mask torn off he became an Arrancar. Having enough souls to fill an ocean, a Zanpakutou formed from their sorrow.

Arrancar > Espada: Now an Arrancar, the next thing to do was become an Espada. Yaguri challenged the 3rd Espada the next day in order to prove his strength. As the room filled up with a thick mist, nothing could be seen. However, the mist slowly dissipated a moment later to show Yaguri in the exact location that he had started. His enemy had been sliced into many pieces and blood soaked the floor. To add to the mystery, Yaguri's sword was clean and bare no traces of blood. He was now the 3rd Espada.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Yaguri Issui on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:16 am; edited 22 times in total
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Yaguri Issui - (3rd Espada) Empty Re: Yaguri Issui - (3rd Espada)

Post by Kenji Akira Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:35 am

Umm, don't you have a character already?
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:40 am

Within all of it's forms, Ryujin is able to control the temperature and density all moisture/water at all times (Able to keep water from changing it's state of mater in any conditions). He is able to utilize the moisture in the air along with ground water for any and all of his techniques.

all water outside of a body please. i know you know better but others could see this and go "but he could do it." also i'd like a stamina drain per amount of liquid manipulated like say manipulation of anything over 500 gallons in a post costs -1 stamina or something along the lines.

This includes all other water sources.

see XD

Anrui - (Silent Tears): Upon releasing, dark clouds automatically and instantly form in the sky. As he opens his umbrella, it will begin to rain throughout the area (100m) and will continue to do so untill it is sealed. The falling raindrops are closely linked to Yaguri's senses enabling him to sense the exact location of anyone within the rain, as well as freely manipulate it for other techniques.

Stamina drain. Hitsugaya could do this atmosphere with Hyourinmaru so i don't see why you couldn't but that scale plus the fact that it's giving you manipulative materials? you at least need some sort of drawback

Kirigakure - (Hidden Mist): Envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by Yaguri, allowing him to create a mist so thick that even he can't see through it. Unlike the original one used in it's sealed form, this mist has an added effect. This mist slowly absorbs the reiatsu of Yaguri's foes while in it's clutches.

this you will need drawbacks for if it's a reiatsu drainer

Ame Nottori - (Rain Capture): This technique causes all rain drops to stick to Yaguri's target(s). The water in the rain drops will attach themselves to the opponent(s), increasingly slowing them down over a period of 2 posts. Once enough water has gathered on an enemy it will also attach to the ground, holding the opponent to the ground and act as the "Water Prison" technique without Yaguri acting as the medium.

You need to list how one could get the rain off (kidou lvl X and up etc)

Miburui Hiebie - (Shivering Cold): Yaguri will form what is known as freezing rain. Freezing rain is the name given to rain that falls when surface temperatures are below freezing and freeze upon impact with any object they encounter. The resulting ice, called glaze, can accumulate to a thickness of several centimeters, slowing movements of those caught in it's path.

Drawbacks and stamina drain. does this focus in one area does it try to freeze you too? clue us in here ok? ^^'

Musei - (Wet Dream): Unaware of it's effects until after it has passed, those in Yaguri's rain are cast into an illusion for their next 3 posts. While it may seem much longer, the illusion happens in less than a second. Unaware that they are in an illusion, anything that happens within it is not real. While any attacks the effected use in the illusion are not actually real, the energy they used is still depleted after the 3 posts.

Avoiding the pun here this is denied. you have no drawbacks or drain for this. although i can't see a problem with those in you might explain how the energy is drained. (attacks still happen they just never reach or what)
Kouryuu - (Rain Dragon): Yaguri is able to manipulate the rain drops into a large water dragon that can be controlled at will. This technique cannot be used until after 10 posts of it raining.

You know it's coming......Stamina Drain >.< Razz

Once Bankai has been activated, it will then begin to pour down on the area with 3x as much water. With the added rain, Yaguri's techniques become deadlier, as he is able to use all of his shikai abilities. Along with this, Yaguri takes control of ALL the moisture/water in the area and can manipulate it at will. None may control the water that he has control of.

Like I said with Shikai stamina drain here (adjust for larger area/volume) and all water outside a body

Haisou no Kouryuu - (Flight of the Rain Dragons): Derived from Yaguri's Bankai ability, he will form 8 dragons of water that can be manipulated at will for attacks. While twisting and turning around one another in attacks, they appear to be dancing in the rain.

Stamina drain and two post attack please. This is too large a scale for you to just pop them from no where and yell "SURPRISE BISHES!!!!!!!!! :p "

Apart from all that I did say first come first serve and if yours gets approved first so be it. Fuji is not as active as i would like and I'm sure Kaji would be thrilled. I am slightly disappointed you don't want espada anymore though T~T

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaguri Issui Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Hey i am gonna redo this as an espada lol. I will take and edit everything that you said and hopefully have it right this time. Please leave this topic for my references untill i have the new application up.
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:42 pm

kk have fun ^^

DewBunny

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaguri Issui Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:49 am

Ok so I am very fickle as everyone can tell. I am gonna try to go for 3rd Division Captain now instead. I added Stamina usages and also deleted a few techniques like the Clone one. And I have a question. Is the whole Stamina thing something new? I thought everyone was supposed to just regulate their strength and be fair. Cause so far I have only seen like one or two people who have stamina drainings in their techniques. Most don't have anything mentioning something like this. And if the stamina usage is something new or something needed, I suggest it be put in the templates since I had to go through and give them all one when I didnt know they needed it.
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:23 am

I hold third division Captain the character is currently being nerfed though

also the stamina thing is recent since people tend to be idiotic and spam ultimate attacks

DewBunny

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaguri Issui Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:25 am

Changed it to 3rd Espada
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Hey Kyo. This app looks good, except....

When unsheathed, the zanpakuto; creates the sound of a bell chiming and sends out a pulse tha vibrates water molecules. Basing off the fact that balance is controled by a liquid within the inner ear, this pulse causes anyone within the area that Yaguri targets to fall to the ground as if kneeling. Once affected, they can no longer control their balance and also suffer from weakened muscle control for the next five of their posts due to the vibrating water molecules in their muscles. This ability has a cool-down of three posts after the effects have worn off and can only be activated when his sword is pulled from it's sheath. (Effective even against shielded ears by penetrating the skull via bone conduction.)

Also, this ability can also be activated upon striking another medium. Upon contact, vibrations can be sent through the object and can affect anyone touching it. This way of activating it has no cool down but only lasts for 1 post by those affected.

The secondary ability is fine by itself, but the first one's a little bit too much. You see, this means that you can fight over 50% of the battle with a weakened opponent. You should turn down how long it is in effect to about 2 posts, and leave the cooldown at three. Once this is fixed, everything else looks fine.
Lee
Lee

Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:06 pm

3rd Espada is occupied, I don't know why that wasn't mentioned first off but it wasn't for reasons unknown. Unapproval for minor edits doesn't qualify a loss of number, so pick another number that isn't filled and then I'll run over this personally.

My apologies, Rascar is updating to 2nd, not 3rd. Sorry about that, I was ignorant of the numbers.
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Character sheet
Character Name:: Traca Carmesim
Point Bar:
Yaguri Issui - (3rd Espada) Left_bar_bleue0/0Yaguri Issui - (3rd Espada) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaguri Issui Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:16 am

Sorry for wasting everyone's time but I redid the whole thing. I drew a new pic (which took me forever) and it did not seem to go with his first abilities. So i thought it over and finally finished. Most of the abilities have been redone except for the firs few which are automatic ones like Garganta and Cero.

As for the illusion ones, I just wanted them to be illusions so I put that he could cast an illusion on reality. Think of it as no even an illusion and him just using the ability if that helps. I am expecting some feedback but have put stamina costs and weaknesses for them all I believe. Hope to see a reply soon.

- Yaguri
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:51 pm

ack! you jerk you stole my zan Razz just kidding but you did end up with kitsune, illusions and fox fire o o CREEPY! ><

DewBunny

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaguri Issui Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Oh snap... did you have a Zanpakuto that represented a Kitsune?
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:16 pm

DewBunny

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:19 pm

I think you implied that you drew that picture, which is awesome, just by the way. Use a tablet?

Master of Hand-to-Hand: I'd highly suggest removing this because you'll never use it, other people have it, and it still has Canon references in it that you'd probably want to remove.

Rain: How big is each beam? How strong? How fast?

Fox in Lambs Skin: Changing your form and changing your reiatsu creates a problem because its quetsionably OP. In the past people have either changed their form or their reiatsu (I personally change reiatsu signatures and pressures) but I haven't seen one that can do both, so I'll have to say one or the other here as well.

Little Fox: This effectively creates clones, which I've stated on numerous apps is a no unless you divide your power among them or place severe limits. 1 stamina per clone is not a heavy limit when you have 10 copies of yourself, each at full strength.

Fox Fire: Can they avoid the flames? Also, how many posts until they are consumed by it? Can they mentally will the dispelling of the illusion? If so, how?

God Success: Illusionary damage on this level must remain illusionary. You can auto-kill them in this illusion, so there is no way this is getting approved if you can literally kill them just by thinking it, thats way OP. The illusion HAS to be breakable, and absorbing energy makes no sense because its an illusion, as you've stated, thus they arent really doing it, so remove that as well. And only 1 Stamina for all of this? No way.

Inari: In your description you state abilities but offer no explanation, at least a paragraph a-peice explaining these abilities if you intend to use them with your blade.

Good Fix: 100ft, indestructible, spine? No, it has to be destructible and the range needs to be toned down to 75ft at most.

Segunda: Its not implemented right now and Legion has stated that he didn't want to see any further Segunda on applications, thus this will have to be removed and stored elsewhere for the time being.

RP Sample: 400 words seems rather short, but as long as you don't dip below this (the minimum is 300) I don't see too much wrong with this.
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Character sheet
Character Name:: Traca Carmesim
Point Bar:
Yaguri Issui - (3rd Espada) Left_bar_bleue0/0Yaguri Issui - (3rd Espada) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:46 pm

Segunda should be applied for seperately

DewBunny

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaguri Issui Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:56 am

Traca Carmesim wrote:I think you implied that you drew that picture, which is awesome, just by the way. Use a tablet?
I did indeed draw that pic. However, after scanning it to the computer, I used GIMP to outline the image and then color. All the messy pencil lines were erased in the process to make it look cleaner.

Master of Hand-to-Hand: I removed this as suggested.

Rain: I renamed this Nine Tailed Cero and edited it.

Fox in Lamb's Skin: Deleted this ability.

Little Fox: I edited it. While in a sense it creates a clone, it only lasts a single post, in which it will fade away at the end of my enemy's turn.

Fox Fire: Edited. Yes, the flames can be dispelled. As stated, they are only present where Yaguri has view. Meaning, by simply hiding behind a rock, the flames will disperse. This also would occur by moving to one of Yaguri's blind spots.

God Success: Replaced with Spirit Possession. And yes they are unbreakable, except by fairly easy means. A rock will create ripples in waters surfaces and also break windows lol. Not to mention the fact that these things have to be within the area that I am fighting for it to be utilized.

Inari: Oops, you must be talking about the molecule manipulation. I forgot to delete that from before I redid the app. There delelted.

Good Fix: Edited.

Segunda: My Segunda has been removed.

RP Sample: I replaced my sample with one that I did a while back as a history. Hope that is enough.
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Hoshi no Tama (star Ball) Please add in the drawback of it takes the same amount of spiritual energy to counter the illusion as it needed to create it.

Kogitsune-Maru (Little fox) - How does the illusion cause harm to the user since it is a illusion?
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Approved since the edits were made.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down