Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In front of the comedy performance[Open, No Killing]

3 posters

Go down

In front of the comedy performance[Open, No Killing] Empty In front of the comedy performance[Open, No Killing]

Post by Taichou Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:27 pm

Ayuri was sitting on the carnival building's roof. Under her was a peformance of three comedians of some stupid acting. There were a fat guy drinking a whole bottle of water in less than three seconds. He looked incredulously weird. The short guy just slapped the fat guy's belly everytime he talks over a sentence. The other guy next to him was just an old average sized man standing there hosting the performance.

"Such a stupid thing. Why do they do something so~ stupid just because they want to earn fame from the people. Dumbies..."

She said as she jumped down the roof to the second floor of the building. The people looked at her, she unbelievably jumped from the roof that was ten and a hal feet high. Ayuri turned her head annoyingly looking at the gasping people. She sighed and hopped into the group to avoid eyes catching her. It would be pain for her if they see her jumping everywhere she wants. She wasn't a shinigami or something.

"I'm bored... I wonder if some other people are here... At least those who I know of."

She looked at both of her sides turning her heads side to side. All she saw with her pure greenish blue eyes were old elderly women and men, and some youth girls wearing school uniforms chit-chatting each other giggling their butt off.

She sat on the wooden bench balanced with metal parts to hold it. The school uniformed girls went right passed her and laughed at her. Ayuri leered at them. The girls stopped laughing and started to shrug leaving the place. She stood up immediately crossing her arms tapping her foot on the ground.

"Hey, how old are you? 15?"

Her intimidating eyes were just so scary to chase anyone off her. The girls looked at her and shrugged again.

"... Umm, yes I am 15."

A girl finally spat out. She looked much like a... punk. She had tan-brown skins and wore sunglasses on top of her head.

"I'm 17, you ought to have the worthy commendment to be in front of me laughing at my outfit. You have your styles I have mine, get it?!"

The girls pushed each other and ran away immediately. Ayuri sharp eying the girls running away she sighed and sat down back on the bench and crossed her right legs over her right one. She will initially change her pace as it starts to ache.
Taichou
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
In front of the comedy performance[Open, No Killing] Left_bar_bleue0/0In front of the comedy performance[Open, No Killing] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

In front of the comedy performance[Open, No Killing] Empty Re: In front of the comedy performance[Open, No Killing]

Post by Kyouichi Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:26 am

Kyouichi walked through the crowds of people that where bunched together trying to see some kind of stupid performance with three comedians acting around and doing stupid things, he came here because a old friend of his wanted him some of his friends from school wanted to jam together in a music performance for fund rising for some unknown reason, but their performance was canceled because of some un foreseen events and now their singer got sick from eating something that he was not supposed to, and now they were without a singer and just had to be the lead guitarist too.

He walked around caring his guitar in it's case on his back, Kyouichi was supposed to be the rhythm player, but he could act as lead, but the drummer and bass player decided to not want to play unless they had a singer, and Kyouichi could not sing even if the world depended on it.

-Flash Back-

Kyouichi stepped backstage to see his friend Ken, who was their singer and lead guitarist being pulled away on a stretcher, What the heck happened here?, he thought as he looked at Ken’s sick face, who was barely conscious, he turned to see Masahito their drummer laughing his head off, while Medako, their bass player, just stood there shaking her head saying that they couldn’t perform, because Ken got food poisoning and ate something that he just found out that he was allergic to, and that they couldn’t perform unless they found a singer, Kyouichi scratched his head wondering how all this happened and their performance was then replaced by some stupid group of comedians.

Kyouichi kicked a stone as he walked past the many group of people that walked around at the carnival, and past a group of people talking about some girl jumping off something that was extremely high and didn’t receive any wound and disappeared, he didn’t pay the gossip any attention seeing as that it wasn’t something that interested him.

He walked down a small path that had little people around, which was good for Kyouichi to blow off some steam while little people around, he looked at some of the people’s faces, and walked over to a water Fulton to get a drink, but failed to notice that there was a strong reishi coming from a female quincy coming from behind him.
Kyouichi
Kyouichi

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

In front of the comedy performance[Open, No Killing] Empty Re: In front of the comedy performance[Open, No Killing]

Post by Francis D. Pantore Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Francis was enjoying himself here with all the people having a good time, Here it was easy to hide his reaitsu allowing him to move freely. Francis was taking a sip of his drink as two scared girls came runing past him, curious he turned his head around and saw a very angry woman. Francis walked around everyone and made it behind the bench as she took her old seat, francis leaned over as the bench creaked slightly and spoke, Hey you know that wasn't very kind of you to make those girls run off like that, everyone is gonna be staring at you now. After all i thought Quincys were suppose to keep low and not get everybody's attention. He said quincys as quiet as possible but allowed it to slip off his tounge as if teasing her with the fact he knew what she was. Francis stood up and jumped over the bench as he took a seat, he smiled at her and felt another quincy nearby. So, What is your name? Mine's Francis D. Pantore. Francis finished his drink and tossed it into the garbarge can nearby as it made it in he couldn't help but smile at the fact he made it in. Francis turned his head to the quincy girl as he had to ask another question, Hey, Do you mind if i hang with you till the show is over? I know its sudden but i don't really have anything else to do here. Francis smiled and looked in the direction of the other quincy, he thought to himself on how he sould call him and came up with a good idea.

Hey! Guitarist! Come here! Francis motioned for the guitarist as he smiled the whole time, Francis looked back at the quincy girl as he spoke softly, Hey i found another quincy, lets see what he is doing here. Francis looked back at the quincy man and couldn't help but allow himself to chuckle at the fact two quincys were here, francis leaned back and sighed followed by him stretching. So what's your name? Francis asked the quincy man when he came up to him.

Francis D. Pantore

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down