Similar topics

The Mace Bat

Go down

The Mace Bat

Post by Hino Z. on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:56 am

Technique's name: the Mace Bat

User of the Technique: Hinoshu Zeyan

Technique Learners: Only Me

Creator/ Master: Me and my clones invented it During a fight against 2 Gillians

Skill Level Technique: It needs Good accuracy, at least 25 Strength, and you need to know how to use Kido Destruction #31, So this is Master

Level of Technique Rank: Ok first both of my clones create a shot of red fire and they shoot it directly at me, The shots merge and i bat it to the enemy, once i bat it it will be difficult to block, It grows speed once it's batten and the damage only increases

Description: The Mace bat could really damage you, or even kill you. it's weakness is that i can only do it 3 times in a battle, Also the more times i do it the shot gets smaller, also i lose reatsu every time i do this technique. It won't be impossible to dodge but you will need a lot of speed

History:
    ~Beginner Level~
    One day before I became a captain or even a lieutenant I was working hard on this technique. All Hino could do was make one clone so it was extremely hard to destroy an enemy or even create a bigger shot of red fire. But at that time Hino was weak at wasn't able to bat away the Kido. It would either make contact with me or I make contact with it with my mace and get flown back a few yards. Hino never gave up using this technique as he knew it was a deadly one. That's when he decided to temporarily give up on the technique and work on making a second clone so the Shot of Red Fire would become bigger and more deadlier.
    ~Intermediate Level~
    While Hino Spent almost 4 years learning how to create a second clone, He was getting impressed as he would create a second clone but it will just disintegrate and turn to dust. But when those 4 years passed Hino learned how to create as many clones as his reatsu could make. When he mastered the skill he went back to practice his technique. But first he helped his clones create a bigger Shot of Red Fire and Learn how to merge them to create an ultimate shot. While the clones were learning, Hino practice his strength on hollows that came near his area, and if there wasn't any hollows he would fight a clone of his until they died and returned back to his zanpakuto. Hino was getting stronger and the clones were learning fast. Hino could bat away a normal Shot of red fire easier now. The Two clones finished and learned how to merge a huge Shot of Red Fire in over 2 years, and Hino grew his strength in the same time as the clones learned the kido.
    ~Mastering Level~
    Hino had a hard time batting away that huge kido the clones threw at him. He didn't give up as he kept on doing this technique repeatedly. When Z. would go on missions with his team he would try his technique but only failed at killing the hollow and not even batting away the kido. Hino Tried to figure out what he was doing wrong, his strength was good enough to bat away that kido easily, but he would miss it or it wouldn't hit the target, it would just go lazily to the left or lazily to the right. Hino was having a hard time, he would let down his team in missions due to his failure to achieve this technique, he was laughed at by his own teammate as he was the 10th seat of the 5th Division and he needed to improve. The next day he went on a mission, Of course he didn't succeed on doing his technique but he did save his teammates from 2 strong hollows. But it was that mission that Z. knew what was going wrong. He returned to the training grounds and did the technique. He batted it away perfectly and he saw that his reatsu was making it move to the left. He did it once more and controlled his reatsu on the ball to go straight and to pick up speed. He succeeded and kept on trying for 2 more years. He mastered the technique, he went on a mission against 2 Gillians and desroyed them both only using his technique once.At that mission he saved his entire squad, even his lieutenant. He got promoted dramatically from the 10th seat to the 3rd Seat. He was applauded and cheered at his promotion day as he learned a powerful technique

Last edited by Hino Z. on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
    Hino Z.
    Hino Z.

Male
    +1 Total : 8
    Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mace Bat

Post by Arthas on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:59 am

how does 2 red shots of fire combined steal reaitsu from someone?
    Arthas
    Arthas
    Seventh Division Captain
    Seventh Division Captain

Male
    +1 Total : 1
    Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
    Character Name::
    Point Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down