Something about me

Go down

Something about me

Post by Hino Z. on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:51 am

so heres my confession

i MMA fight, i know its brutal but its what i do when im mad

my record is 10-0 in my league [ Ages 9-10 ] and i just beat everyone who faces me ^^
so yes this is my little secret, so before you call me names here me out. I don't like fighting and it shouldn't be done, so don't do it kids. MMA is not funny....LOL
Hino Z.

Male
+1 Total : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Something about me

Post by Shigeki Amate on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:59 am

Actually this is nothing to be ashamed of, My cousin owns his own MMA Training place Called Kikara and after hours I go there sometime we suit up and fight although I lose every time it is fun.

I like Street Fighting to it feels good you get a rush of adrenaline your heart beats so fast, I smile the whole time I fight. I practice sword fighting to Japanese and Panjabi too. They are really fun.

The Japanese one is called a Bushido I think.

The second one is Akademerian.

Last edited by Shigeki Amate on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Shigeki Amate

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hino Z. on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:01 am

oh thank you, i was embarrased to say this
what
Hino Z.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeki Amate on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:06 am

There is one thing that everyone is afraid to say but to other people it seems like nothing. When I was 8 I was scared of the dark and I was scared to admit it but when I told everyone they didn't care they said it was normal. You also shouldn't be Shamed because it is a sport and You put people in there rightful place.
Shigeki Amate

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hino Z. on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:13 am

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guys, I got My 11th straight win yesterday at 5pm eastern time. It was a knockout in the first round. He was tall,and big. He couldn't stand a chance against me, He barely blocked my elbow blows and punches, and I got him at the end with the Arm bar. He was crying at the end, So I went and talked to him and he's fine, Poor guy, I left him a bruise on his left cheek and his right eye. But he gave me some damage too, I have bruises all over my body as I failed at blocking my body. I'm undefeated [ 11-0 ] and I'm also going to the Semi-finals against a small 9 year old, Game, Set, and match.

Wish me luck. I take him on on August 20th So wish me luck.
Hino Z.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum