Go down

Ground bounce

Post by Hino Z. on Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:51 pm

Technique's name: Ground Bounce

User of the Technique: Hinoshu Zeyan

Technique Learners: Only Me

Creator/ Master: Training with my clones

Skill Level Technique: Advanced

Level of Technique Rank: Well First I must need 2 clones for this technique to work. Then they need to position them selves infront of me so that i could get the technique started. But shikai must be needed, so I use the mace and hit the ground as hard as i can, I control my reatsu to make the clones bounce from the ground. Long story Short, I hit the ground, Then the ground shakes and rises up real fast, I control my reatsu to only make it bounce under the clones feet. And the clones decide how far they'll jump or how high

Description: It Doesn't do anything to the opponent physically or mentally but if an enemy is running away and I am not fast enough to catch him, then i use this technique so the clones could catch him giving me time to catch up with them.

History:
~Beginner Level~
When Hino was only a 3rd seat in the 5th division he kept on learning several tricks. His favorite trick was a trick that needed strength and reatsu control. Hino had both those requirements and started to practice on this technique. But the more he tried he would just fail, For example, he would hit the ground to hard making the ground hurt the clones and they vanish, Hino had to learn this technique fast as there was a mission 2 days later from the captain-commander. Hino then wouldn't give up on this technique, he had already train his clones kido training and also swordsmanship. Hino Tried it once more but then he would hit the ground to soft making the clones only bounce up at least 2 feet. Hino Stopped training on this technique and studied the problems he had with this technique
~Advanced Level~
Hino Studied his problems on why he can't be able to lift off the clones high enough. It was then that he realized he wasn't controlling the ground, He need to control the ground so the force would only go under the clones feet making them fly in the air and catching the enemy quicker. Hino Tried it once more and Succeeded, For the next 2 days Hino would keep on training this technique until his important mission. When the mission arrived Hino had to catch a ninja assassin, he thought that this would be hard. The ninja came and ran away from Hino, Hino chased after him but the ninja was too fast, that's when Hino decided to try his new trick. Once hino Smashed the ground the clones went flying and landed on the ninja and used Restrain on him. Hino Caught the ninja and returned him to the Captain-Commander. That was a proud day for Hino
Hino Z.
Hino Z.

Male
+1 Total : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground bounce

Post by Arthas on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:45 am

Kirashi, if youre not gonan recheck stuff ever, I will.

APPROVED
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
0/0  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirashi on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:07 pm

I did check it. Someone must have deleted it or something. And unapproved too. Yes Arthas, I have more power than you here.

Make the description longer Hino. Be more descriptive. I'm expecting at least 1 paragraph for a new RPer. At your level you should be making 2+. But at least 5 sentences minimum, Hino. Also, if you can from now on, don't make an app like a story, try telling it as if it was reading from a history book.

Kirashi

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:57 am

Aprroval over Kirashis unapproval.

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down