Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I need a break...  [Ninja Legacies] Miniav12-1 I need a break...  [Ninja Legacies] Miniav12-1 I need a break...  [Ninja Legacies] Miniav12-1 I need a break...  [Ninja Legacies] Miniav12-1

I need a break... [Ninja Legacies]

2 posters

Go down

I need a break...  [Ninja Legacies] Empty I need a break... [Ninja Legacies]

Post by Cassus Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:25 pm

What KIND of break, you ask? A commercial break! So behold, and tremble, and, err... post questions here if you have them. Come on, it'll be fun!

I need a break...  [Ninja Legacies] NarutoNinjaLegaciesBanner

Description: We are a new, up-and-running Naruto RP site that takes place almost 100 years after the current events in Naruto. We are a small site, but we plan on expanding. So far, most of our members are pretty active, and we plan on keeping it that way. So please, come join our growing family, stay active and have fun ^^

Plot of the forum:
Spoiler:

Whos in charge: So far, the owner of the site it Doom Kitty. He is assisted by his two co-Admins: Osaru and pioneercadet. They work amazingly well together, and haven't fought yet (off-RP). Some call them a 'Dream Team' of Admins. So far we have no Mods, but we will be looking for them as the site grows(If you want more info on how to be a Moderator, check out the site for details).

Where to Find us: In case the link in the banner doesn't work for you(or you prefer this way more), then I've kindly provided the link for you below:

Spoiler:

You know you want to. Give in. Resistance is futile...

Cassus

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

I need a break...  [Ninja Legacies] Empty Re: I need a break... [Ninja Legacies]

Post by Arthas Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:57 am

I joined Very Happy
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
I need a break...  [Ninja Legacies] Left_bar_bleue0/0I need a break...  [Ninja Legacies] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

I need a break...  [Ninja Legacies] Empty Re: I need a break... [Ninja Legacies]

Post by Cassus Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:17 am

Welcome. Got the last SDS spot too, I see. Congratulations are in order.

Cassus

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down