Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyouichi Inversion Impulse

3 posters

Go down

Kyouichi Inversion Impulse Empty Kyouichi Inversion Impulse

Post by Kyouichi Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:11 pm

Name of Character: Kyouichi Utsume

Current Rank: 5 Quincy

Current Spiritual Pressure:156

Name of Tech: Inversion Impulse

Tech Skill Level: expert, self taught

Small Summary:

Kyouichi has the ability to sometimes go into a altered state of being, or as such would call it going into berserk, and he experiences inhuman urges eventually became insane from its effects when this happens, he loses half of his ability for a conscious thought and becomes like a monster with only the mind to kill and consume others or just slaughter his enemies depending if his will is strong enough to control these impulses.

While he is in this state he shows physical different characteristics to his body (Such as his left eye changers from a black color to a red color) and gains capabilities beyond his normal abilities, but at the expense of also suffering from the instinctual behavior associated with the source of their power.

In this state he is able to fire black purplish arrows that appear as a crystalized arrow ( much like shattered skies but a diffrent color) and when they break apart in turns into smaller arrows and when they hit their target they can set it ablaze.

History:Throughout Kyouichi’s whole life after he was hit in the eye by his brothers arrow he began to exhibit different symptoms or a type of berserker type state and began to attack and attempt to kill anything that came across his path. This first appeared when he encountered his first hollow after it had killed a neighbors’ kid, all he could do was look at all the blood that was gushing from the kids body and hearing the bone crushing sound coming from it, soon Kyouichi’s body began to shake and converge and soon his mind went blank, when he came to he was standing over the hollows body with blood all over his body and face. The symptoms first seemed to have died down until he was out one night fighting a hollow and accidently killed his first best friend in a blind rage when he was saw him when he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

When Kyouichi felt himself becoming more and more insane and attacking his friends he became afraid and began to look for any and all help as to what was happening to him, for a few months he found out that his symptoms only appear when an spiritual phenomenon or when he is near strange and different energy’s ( such as advanced humans, shinigami, ect.), after he learned this he began to learn how to control these impulses and use them toward his advantage. Later in life he was shot in the eye by a reishi arrow from his brother and destroyed his left eye, but during his recuperation his left eye grew back but a different color it was a bluish color instead of hazel his normal eye color, the reasons behind how it was able to grow back still remine a mystery, but because it hit his eye it seemed to have damage his memory and/or nerves it gave him the ability to activate the berserk state willingly, but there are occasions when he can’t complety control them and they take over for a short time. It’s also noted that it’s stealing power from the quincy’s final form making the final form weaker from each use.

Quick Summary: Long story short it’s a berserk state that increases his stats and lets him use a different ability with his arrows that’s basically it

Stat Bonus: if possible can it be + 5 my strength, +5 to speed, and + 5 to stamina, -5 away from my accuracy.

Last edited by Kyouichi on Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Kyouichi
Kyouichi

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Kyouichi Inversion Impulse Empty Re: Kyouichi Inversion Impulse

Post by Sora Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:50 pm

+10 All stats seems more of a Captain Class boost to me, even with the decrease in accuracy. As far as two bows are concerned, what would be the point? To shoot an arrow from a bow, you need two hands. In fact, I don't think you should have a bow in a berserk stage, seeing as it'd be almost impossible to concentrate and land a valid shot.

Overall: Decrease the stat boost a bit. Also, you need to be more descriptive with the whole purplish arrows that can set anything aflame.
Sora
Sora

Male
+1 Total : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouichi Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:19 pm

i knew this was coming when i posted this, well it does say that most quincy's use two hands, but for me .....well for my character he can use his bow and fire it one handed like Ryuken Ishida (uryu's dad) can and it says so on my character sheet for my bow discription and isn't Quincy rank 5 stats considered captains level because it's just right before quincy leader and the states of a quincy rank 5 are the same as a captain level for shinigami, a level 5 bount, an epsoda 2 and 3, and vizard apprentice because they are both as well as a quincy rank 5, 90pts, but i took away the secound bow thing because it would take too long to exsplain, and it says in the history that i can ativate and use with my own will, meaning i can controll the berzerk state and still know who i want to attack and have intellegence, but there are times when i cant
Kyouichi
Kyouichi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Even captains do not get +40 to stats unless its in special circumstances. This will be treated as a Bankai level technique, meaning +20 stat points total.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:39 pm

I would say approved, but I'm going to let Koujetsu have the final say, seeing as I don't know what to say about the black-purplish arrows. Flaming arrows that can break apart and turn into many different arrows might be slightly undodgeable, but that's just me. So wait for Koujetsu's opinion on the arrows and you're good to go.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouichi Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:35 pm

the arrows are just like the skattered skies on my character sheet but when they hit the target they set it on fire, just trying to drown out the confusion about them but im okay with your decision, but i changed the stat bonus to equal 20 so if you want me to change it just let me know, but umm... bump
Kyouichi
Kyouichi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:56 pm

Everything seems fine to me, but how many posts can you stay in this Beserk Mode?
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouichi Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:20 pm

well its up to both you and Kou for how long I can stay in it and how long i have to wait to be able to use it again and how long I can use it, I was thinking of it being 6 post activated and then a 3 post cool down before activating it again and so forth problely because from the berzerk thing I suffer muscle pain's or exhaustion or something in which i have to wait before doing it again
Kyouichi
Kyouichi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:37 pm

+5 to strength, speed, stam, -5 to acc
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouichi Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:40 pm

edited
Kyouichi
Kyouichi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Technique approved. Train it.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouichi Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:51 pm

do u mean i have to make a topic in which i have to learn how to use it or make it better?
Kyouichi
Kyouichi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:52 pm

in order to use it, you need atleast a 1000 word topic, as this is a bankai level technique
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouichi Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:58 pm

okay
Kyouichi
Kyouichi

Male