Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Great Attractor Miniav12-1 Great Attractor Miniav12-1 Great Attractor Miniav12-1 Great Attractor Miniav12-1

Great Attractor

2 posters

Go down

Great Attractor Empty Great Attractor

Post by Aki Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:22 am

Name of Character: Aki tear

Current Rank: Espada 2

Current Spritual Pressure: 316

Name Of Techn: Great Attractor

state: both

Tech Skill Level: master

Small Summary: During a single post Aki’s freeze’s particles of time and compresses it into a large sphere that appearances to glow a bright lavender and is larger then size of Aki’s own body’s frame (in terms of height not width as it is circumference where talking about so like 9 foot all around sphere) during this Aki cannot rotate his body from the position ( meaning that he can turn left or right or look back) he is forming the sphere ( which happens in a single post) however he can slightly hover away his position ( still not rotation) at average speed to slightly help with evading. He can only fire the orb in a straight line. The sphere of frozen time has the same properties as diamond (frozen time, harder then metal) so upon impact it hit with the same physical force as a wrecking ball (30 strength) traveling at a single speed of 20 speed stats. However this is only a one hit deal, energy based will catch the hit, after which its force is transfer then orb disappears and must be re-casted if reused again though if physical matter gets in the way then the orb will knock it back till it hits the chosen target. While using this Aki is protected in the front from physical attacks only (as I can’t rotate at all the other angles make me variable) if hit while the orb is forming the it shall break and aki feels an additional knock back effect from the shattering attack in 70 meters away. The attack deals physical harm.
Aki
Aki

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Great Attractor Empty Re: Great Attractor

Post by Taichou Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 am

A "single post" eh? I don't have problem with the speed as it seems to avoidable by people higher than that speed, my character for example... APPROVED!
Taichou
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Great Attractor Left_bar_bleue0/0Great Attractor Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:28 am

awesome thanks XD
Aki
Aki

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content