Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Third Alice Depletion Garden Miniav12-1 Third Alice Depletion Garden Miniav12-1 Third Alice Depletion Garden Miniav12-1 Third Alice Depletion Garden Miniav12-1

Third Alice Depletion Garden

2 posters

Go down

Third Alice Depletion Garden Empty Third Alice Depletion Garden

Post by Kyouichi Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Name of Character: Kyouichi Utsume

Current Rank: 5 Quincy

Current Spritual Pressure: 271

Name Of Tech: Third Alice Depletion

Tech Skill Level: Hard/ Medium

Summary:As the name "depletion" implies, it rapidly decreases the reishi from of the objects he touches, it only drains the life from the object making it decay and turn to ash (I.e. making metal pipe rust and then break apart, and turn to ash, as well as normal kinds of armor), the technique stays active as long as long as what ever he is holding or touching stays in contact with his hands.
Side Note: even though what ever has been broken down, it is still reishi and can be used, but only Kyouichi cannot use the reishi from the object that’s been broken down this way under no conditions.

Second Note: when the object breaks down and turns into reishi, the reishi color is purple, Kyouichi cannot absorb those reishi for his bow or/and his arrows.
It operates by sending large amounts of heat and vibrations through contact of the hand to what ever surface it touches, making kyouichi’s hands glow red and when he thrust with combination of his strength and the technique.

History:
this technique is actually used for close range combat, for being able to harm the enemies skin, if it the user would have be able to stay in contact long enough with the opponents body, they would be able to destroy the enemies armor and weapons, as well as harm the enemy. It can also be used for escape perpuses in which they have been locked in a sealed room, or they have been tied down by ropes, and unable to move. It is also mentioned that if the user uses this techinque long enough they could accidently harm themselves by burning their hands. This technique is also the rest and completed form of the Third Alice as well as a small poam that goes with it,

“The third Alice was a child of the Clover,
She had a beautiful figure in wonderland,
For many people to delude,
A strange country was created,
That Alice was the Queen,
She posses the dream of distortion,
She traveled to the country in a rotten Body”
Kyouichi
Kyouichi

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Third Alice Depletion Garden Empty Re: Third Alice Depletion Garden

Post by Taichou Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:57 am

Can it decay living things, animals, etc...?

How can the reishi still be used?
Taichou
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Third Alice Depletion Garden Left_bar_bleue0/0Third Alice Depletion Garden Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouichi Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:44 pm

well for some people they can gather reishi for certain techquies (I.e : a quincy gathering reishi for the ransotengai (heavnily puppet) and other for reish abosorbstion.

it can be used on the living but it takes longer for it to effect them, and how long i can keep hold of them or touch them
Kyouichi
Kyouichi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:01 pm

According to yourself, how long does it take to decay a living thing?
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Third Alice Depletion Garden Left_bar_bleue0/0Third Alice Depletion Garden Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouichi Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:25 pm

think of it like soi fongs shiki ability, but i have to touch them in the same area 6 times for the decay to actually dissable that spot ( I.e: hitting the opponents arm's 6 times would make it wont be able to function), the opponet has to do i avoid me for hitting that area for 2 post for their arm to return to normal if i didn't hit them 6 times, but if i hit something as an interanl wound it will take longer for it to return to normal.

but i can only touch some one once per post
Kyouichi
Kyouichi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:34 pm

I see. Without a need of a Private RP training topic.

APPROVED.
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down