Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Adios Me Amigos..Time to die Miniav12-1 Adios Me Amigos..Time to die Miniav12-1 Adios Me Amigos..Time to die Miniav12-1 Adios Me Amigos..Time to die Miniav12-1

Adios Me Amigos..Time to die

2 posters

Go down

Adios Me Amigos..Time to die Empty Adios Me Amigos..Time to die

Post by Reap Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Reap stepped out of his second story apartment running his hand through his wet hair before slipping the hat back into place and yawning. Looking around to make sure no one was nearby he made a small leap over the guardrail and landed on the floor below with a small grin. Before, fixing the top of his tunic like shirt and stepping outside to look for his bike among the many others. After, finding the bright silver and black decals he hopped on and began pedaling off, towards the long uphill trudge across the busy and sometimes potentially dangerous park. He thought back to the many murder/rape cases that had occurred within the park and shivered slightly recalling the horrific scenes of blood and brains all over the sidewalk well I guess I should be safe all the victims had been travelling at night alone. Yea I'll be fine he reassured himself mentally before starting across the park.
Reap
Reap

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

Adios Me Amigos..Time to die Empty Re: Adios Me Amigos..Time to die

Post by Shuurajou Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Shuurajou sat on a tree branch calmly. Looking out into the sunrise as the birds flew in flocks south. The sunlight shined through the leaves in small places. The leaves were all red, and yellow, Falling to the ground and making work for city workers. Closing his eyes shuura could hear the cars and trucks of the city beeping at each other and yelling at each other for being idiots. Shuura was discussed and knew people are disgraceful to human kind of the age he was alive. They had the technology to do a lot, but nobody did use it until they started industrializing everything. The men of his age were peace loving, yet skillful in fighting.

Shuura was deep in thought. Thinking about his life before he died. It was simple, but now he knows so much about the human world, and soul society, so he couldn’t help but think about when life was simple. Than he could see a young man approaching. He seemed to be riding a bike. The man, he instantly knew was his target. Grinning shuura jumped from the branch and to on across the path, fast enough to look like a blur to the human. Grinning he waited till the man was past him and jumped down, rolling and shoving a metal rod into the back spokes of the wheel. Sighing slightly shuura leaned against a nearby tree and watched the bike flip. Looking at the man and waiting for him to see me
Shuurajou
Shuurajou

Male
Location : in the shadow, stalking the enemy and waiting for the right moment to strike them down
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Reap Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Reap felt the jerk of the back wheel and felt the wind snatching at his hat, with a quick motion of his hand the hat was secure in his palm before he hit the ground on one knee. Looking around quickly he tried to pick up anything out of the ordinary, then looking down at the mangled mess of his bike he sighed it's totaled he groaned out loud. Standing up and dusting the dust from his shirt he felt the smooth cloth, picking up the handlebars he jerked the metal rod from the back tire and tossed it at the tree where it embedded itself up to a half an inch. Looking over the bike he groaned again, now I have to save up money to buy a new tire, and walk to work. What a crappy day. Turning his eyes up he noticed someone by the tree and made a small wave "Hey did you do this?"
Reap
Reap

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuurajou Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Shuura nodded at the man and walked forward. Grabbing the back wheel of the bike and throwing it. It flew at least a football field’s length away from them. Shuura narrowed his eyes and walked towards the man. His face was almost completely covered by his mask, leaving only his eyes shown. And the mask covered his head, leaving his long white hair to flow down his back. “yes I did… now than, ill finish this quickly…” shuura pulled out his katana and a small pill. Quickly, he grabbed the man and shoved the pill down his throat. “this should successfully remove your soul from your body, letting me cut your soul chain” shuura yawned and pulled out his second katana.

The wind began to pick up and shuura narrowed his eyes. Watching a small haze surround his body and his soul began to separate. Showing a chain connected to his chest, and connected to his human body. Walking forward, in a swift motion shuura brought his katana down and cutting the chain. Watching as the small metal creature devoured it slowly. “You have a choice. Die now and go to the soul society, or become a hollow and let your body twist to an inhuman form, than I kill you.” Blinking once shuura cracked his neck and put one of his katanas back in its sheath. Holding a katana in his right hand, hearing the blade speak, it hungers for murder and blood.
Shuurajou
Shuurajou

Male
Location : in the shadow, stalking the enemy and waiting for the right moment to strike them down

Back to top Go down

Post by Reap Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:07 am

The sudden feeling of being lightheaded faded quickly and he blinked slowly "Excuse me?" he sounded very angry. With a slight grinding of his teeth Reap looked down at the chain "nice effects, now seriously what the hells going on?" Looking around quickly he turned back "is this one of those you've been had shows cause if it is I don't have the time I need to go to class." Stumbling slightly over the destroyed bike; he kicked it out of frustration. Turning to the person again he noticed the swords and with a look of slight disbelief "seriously what the hells that for?!" Taking a step back and a breath he waited silently glaring at the other person. The sensation of the wind felt dull on his skin, looking down he saw his body and started freaking out and shouting loudly for the police.
Reap
Reap

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuurajou Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:38 am

Shuura yawned and sighed narrowing his eyes. "They cant hear you. no human can see you or me." Shuura picked up reapers body, and threw it into a tree, making it lay down on the branch. Walking back to the man he looked him in the eyes "This is no game. I am a shinigami. Or as you've humans named us, 'The grim reaper'. Although there are many of us. And im on a mission..... To kill you" Shuura grinned and cracked his knuckles. Gripping his sword tightly. The wind started blowing harder, bringing clouds from the west in. Quickly it soon covered the entire city, and it began to rain steadily. Yawning again, shuurajou wiped the blade of his sword with a small cloth, letting it shine nicely. "the wind, can you feel it? it feels, cold, like unnatrally cold in this weather correct?" Shuura knew this man was ignorant. He lived his live in solitary.
Shuurajou
Shuurajou

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down