Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kaji vs. Arthas Miniav12-1 Kaji vs. Arthas Miniav12-1 Kaji vs. Arthas Miniav12-1 Kaji vs. Arthas Miniav12-1

Kaji vs. Arthas

2 posters

Go down

Kaji vs. Arthas Empty Kaji vs. Arthas

Post by Arthas Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:44 pm

Captain of the seventh division Arthas Menethil walked through the training grounds, his mail boots slowly taking one light soft step after the other, as he ran the drills. He had little paperwork to do today, and had decided to help the training young shinigami with their practice. He walked over to one recruit from the ninth division, who was attempting to perform hadou number thirty-one. Arthas strolled over to him, observing his efforts. He listened to the man recite the incantation and just as he was about to launch the fire ball at his target, it exploded sending him flying backward, and leaving his hands and hair charred. Arthas walked over to the man, offering him a hand, which the dazed fellow gratefully accepted. He brushed himself off, and was about to thank Arthas, when he realized that it was a captain who had just proffered him help getting up after an embarrasing kido misfire. His eyes widened in shock, which turned to embarassment, and a bit of obvious fear. "Captain Menethil, sir please forgive My failure sir!" Arthas laughed, and clapped the man on the shoulder. "Easy lad, I'm a captain, not a god." He had a comforting smile on his face, as he looked down at the man. "Here, you're sttutering over the words some. Don't slur, and don't speak to quickly. Let me show you." He raised his own hand and recited the incantation for the same hadou spell, annunciating each word clearly and crisply. "Hadou number thirty-one, Shot of Red Fire." His voice rang, as an elegant ball of red flame shot forth from his hand, and blasted into the target, obliterating it instantly. The man's mouth hung open, as the firey wreck which had been three targets reappeared through the cloud of smoke. "y--you were able to do that much damage with that kido??" he asked, stuttering with the words, his eyes filled with awe. "Don't worry, all it takes is a little practice.. Make sure you focus on gathering your reaitsu to your palm, don't stammer over words or skip them, and in time you'll be as good as I am, maybe even better." He said, looking down kindly at the young shinigami. The man's look of awe turned to one of determination, as he replied "Right." and tried the spell again, this time succefully striking a target, and right in the bulls-eye as well "See, you're getting better already. Keep at it." Arthas cheered, and continued to move down the rows of training shinigami. It was then that he spotted his fellow captain, Kaji-Kanto, in the nearby area. "Kaji, how are you, it's been a while." He called over, as he moved towards his colleague.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Kaji vs. Arthas Left_bar_bleue0/0Kaji vs. Arthas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Kaji vs. Arthas Empty Re: Kaji vs. Arthas

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:27 am

Kaji had since then that morning been busy and he had brought himself to the training ground as the only time to rest. The days of training along with his allies to help them gain there powers and increase in strength for the tests to come. It was all just annoying to kaji as he let himself drift in and out of semi-counciousness. He closed his eyes and soon let himself drift of to sleep with a slight snore.

Next thing he knew was a loud blast and he let his left eye jut open and look out and see a recruit fail at a kidou. It made him ashamed almost but it brought a smile to his face. At-least he tried and he got close. Next thing he knew was another captain soon moved up. Kaji’s eyes dropped as he wasn’t in the mood for the future events. As he tried to move he found it almost impossible since he had just woken up from who knows how long of a nap He sighed as he gave in to it and just let whatever happened next happen..

Kaji stood against a wall. His eyes were closed and he heard everything that happened. As arthas moved closer kaji let himself sigh. He had hoped to be ignored but it seemed to be completely hopeless as the man said his name. Kaji had no reaction time and as he opened his mouth something just blurted out. All creatures want to believe in something bigger than themselves. They cannot live without blind and pointless obedience. To escape the pressure of trust, those whom faith is placed in turn look for someone higher than themselves. Then those people in turn look for someone stronger. That is how all kings are born. That is how all gods are born.”

Kaji then closed his mouth and coughed lightly. He stood up and slowly turned. ”I apologize for that. It was a quote from someone that came to my mind. I also apologize for eavesdropping on your conversation with that little recruit. Your kido is very powerful indeed its very on par with the rumors i’ve heard. To bad there rumors and no one can ever live up to the rumors”

Kaji then turned and continued walking as he contemplated as to how he should respond to the question of how he has been. It then hit him. ”I guess you could say i’ve been busy with my artwork. I cant wait to unveil it to my squad it will be a ...big... how should i say... surprise.”

Kaji let out a yawn and his silver hair moved side to side and as he closed his mouth a glimpse of his eyes were shown but that was soon left to mystery as his hair took to block it again. ”And how are you doing?” Kaji could truly care less as he had moved in a complete circle across the room.

ooc: Tell me the person who made that quote and i'll go easier than i will be going. Also shorter than i usually make since i'm tired.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:17 am

((OOC: Aizen, duh. And Don't go easy, it makes it less fun for me.))

Arthas frowned at this man's nature. As he had begun walking over, he fully realized that he didn't particularly like him. He always tried to be friendly to just about everyone he met, but this man seemed to just, not care about anything. During captain meetings, he showed absolutely no outward interest in the affairs of the seireitei. He never showed interest in his squad, and Arthas couldn't remember the last time this Kaji had tried to help anyone as a matter of fact. Indeed, if it were up to Arthas, he would certainly no longer be a captain. Captain meant more than having just power, although, in Kaji's case, Arthas wasn't certain he even had that. After all, Arthas hadn't been at this man's captain examination, and had no idea of his abilities. And while Kaji tried to make outside appearances to be friendly as Arthas approached him, Arthas had a small sense of unease. He wasn't sure what it was from, pherhaps the strange words he had just spoken, that had seemed to have poured out of Kaji's mouth, carelessly, and the reaction Arthas had detected afterwards, how Kaji seemed to have realized that what he just said was something that should have pherhaps been kept secret. But no matter the case that wasn't what Arthas was interested in. He ignored the question about how he himself was, but, Kaji had made a reference to something about artwork, and despite everything, Arthas had his curiousity piqued. "Artwork you say. Tell me, what sort of art would this be?" the art of deception, pherhaps Arthas thought to himself. He tried to keep his tone pleasant, but he couldn't help but let a little animosity slip in.

((OOC: Short, i know. also, given that theres enough character developement going on here to make it worthwhile, pherhaps we should move it to on rp.))
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Kaji vs. Arthas Left_bar_bleue0/0Kaji vs. Arthas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down