Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Skye Eventide Miniav12-1 Skye Eventide Miniav12-1 Skye Eventide Miniav12-1 Skye Eventide Miniav12-1

Skye Eventide

5 posters

Go down

Skye Eventide Empty Skye Eventide

Post by Skye Eventide Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Basic Information

Name: Skye Eventide

Division: 7th

Seat: Vice Captain

Looks: Skye Eventide Asdf10

Personality: Skye was brought up with a truly selfless nature. She tends to try and befriend new people that she meets, even if the other person is a threat to her life. She is quite clumsy, as her repetitive tripping causes the most unusual and usually beneficial things to happen. Skye has a tendency to hide her problems from others.

Stats

Strength: 20

Speed: 21

Accuracy: 20

Stamina: 19

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Miyuki Mi

Zanpakuto Looks: Skye Eventide Animei10

Zanpakuto Description: Miyuki Mi is a fast sword that is a bit weaker, but makes up with it\'s Speed.

Released Zanpakuto Description:
    Name: SubZero
    Effect: Skye forms a ball of Ice in her hand, and she throws it at her enemy. Anyone that touches it(Not Skye) will be frozen on that limb.

Name: Ice Shards
    Effect: Sharp shards of ice come out of Skye\'s blade.

Name: White Fog
    Effect: A thick fog comes in, and Skye is the only one able to see through it. 4 Posts.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Freeze, Miyuki Mi!

Released Zanpakuto Looks: Skye Eventide Iceani11

Zanpakuto Spirit: Skye Eventide Icetig10 Where ever it steps, if there is water, the water freezes.

Zanpakuto Realm: An Artic Cave

Bankai Information

Bankai Description:
    Name: Blizzard Storm
    Effect: Skye points her sword to the sky. A huge blizzard covers everything. Skye is the only one that can see through it. If an enemy doesn\'t move, their feet will be frozen to the ground.

Name: Azure Fang
    Effect: It\'s the same effect as Ichigo\'s \"Gatsuga Tensho\" only with the Ice Element.

Name: Freeze Lancer
    Effect: Skye creates a portal in front of herself, from which multiple shards of ice are launched at the enemy in a straight line

Bankai Looks: Skye Eventide Iceswo10

Alterations: Skye Eventide Animei11

Kido Information

Name: Six Rods Prison of Light
    Type: Bakudo-Binding
    Number: 61
    Element: Light
    Incantation: \"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!\"
    Description: Summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into a target\'s midsection, holding them in place.

Name: Shot of Red Fire
    Type: Hadou-Destructive
    Number: 31
    Element: Fire
    Incantation: Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!\"
    Description: Fires a ball of red fire at a target.

Name: Arc Shield
    Type: Bakudo-Binding
    Number: 38
    Element: None
    Incantation: None
    Description: Summons a shield of energy to block opponents\' attacks.

Name: Abolishing Flames
    Type: Hadou-Destructive
    Number: 54
    Element: Fire
    Incantation: None
    Description: Fires a blast of purple fire that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.

History and RP Sample

History:

RP Sample:

Skye couldn’t believe that she’s losing to a hollow. She knows that nothing will stop the hollow but she knew she can do it. “Here I go! I‘m sorry but I have to kill you now.” Skye yelled. With her speed she jabbed it right in the guts but without thinking she was slashed right back. Skye jumped back and had a brilliant idea and then Skye used her amazing speed to run around the hollow so that it couldn’t even attack her. Skye just slashed with all her might and kept on running until the hollow was nothing. “That was easy and I’m so sorry I had to do that to you but it’s what I have to do. The sun is shining again and nothing can go wrong.” Skye said. Then something went wrong just when she said that which was that 5 more hollows appeared. They all attacked when Skye wasn’t paying any attention. “Ahhhhh!” Skye screamed in pain. Skye bounded back and tried the same attack from before but that wasn’t going to work that time. The hollow’s new exactly what she was doing so they all spread out into the trees. “Where did they go?” Skye said. Out of nowhere, one of the hollows tried to attack but Skye saw it coming and sliced it just like the other one. That was just the diversion because while Skye was fighting off one, another hollow came from behind her and attacked while she was trying to fend off one. “I’m not falling for that one” Skye said while the other hollow was trying to attack her. She flipped behind the first hollow and the other hollow attacked the first hollow. Skye slashed the other hollow until it was dead. Skye finished off 3 and there was only 3 were left but will she be able to hold out? “I don’t want to kill you but if you don’t come out now then I will kill you!” Skye yelled. Nothing happened so then Skye got angry and went into the trees. The only sounds heard in the trees were of a sword slashing and horrible screams of pain. Skye jumped out of the trees unharmed and walked away. There was nothing left of any of the hollows.

Last edited by Skye Eventide on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Skye Eventide

+1 Total : 0
    Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Skye Eventide Empty Re: Skye Eventide

Post by Sora Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:06 pm

You need a History and RP Sample.

The Leiutenant position for Squad Seven is already occupied.

Name: White Fog
    Effect: A thick fog comes in, and Skye is the only one able to see through it.

How many posts does this last for?

And also, you can not have Bankai, or at least not yet.
    Sora
    Sora

Male
    +1 Total : 4
    Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Eventide Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:20 pm

i asked koujestu and he said it was open. he also said i could have bankai... but i'll ask him...

Skye Eventide

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:28 pm

Actually, Chiyo just relinquished her Vice Captain spot today and Leiutenants have Bankai, they just have to train for it afterwards.
    Kenji Akira
    Kenji Akira

Male
    Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:37 pm

I didn't know the Lieutenant spot was now open, but alright, proceed. Everything else but the rank and Bankai still applies though.

Also, Skye, explain why you have the same IP Address as Minako and Dante....
    Sora
    Sora

Male
    Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Minako Hayashi Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Oh, Her computer broke down a while ago. =S

She using ours.

If you don't trust me you can call us and hear the differences in our voices.
    Minako Hayashi
    Minako Hayashi

Male
    Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Eventide Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:25 pm

i added my rp sample

Skye Eventide