Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE NightTime Battle. Miniav12-1 THE NightTime Battle. Miniav12-1 THE NightTime Battle. Miniav12-1 THE NightTime Battle. Miniav12-1

THE NightTime Battle.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE NightTime Battle. Empty THE NightTime Battle.

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:37 pm

Gray was walking around in the human world in the forest as he offeten did on his days off. the night was clear and crisp and the moon light casted so meny Shadows Gray laigh as he thought ' any opponent attacks this holy world today and i'll teach them the real meaning of power.'

Gray could feel the left over reitsu from the battled that had been fought here like the one between him self and the espada that took his left Arm. gray remembered back to his battle with the 2nd espada Nonko that night Gray had only just learned bankai and had no knowladge of the powers that lay dormant inside him. but now he knew that powers inside of him and he know all the ins and outs of his bankai.

Gray looked to the Sky and breathed deeply " oh good lords keep this world safe for a night"
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

THE NightTime Battle. Empty Re: THE NightTime Battle.

Post by Traca Carmesim Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:01 am

Traca drew up his cloak around his body, a standard red cloak he'd located along with the straw hat he'd picked up at an earlier date. He had his chakram clipped on his belt, and was wandering about the outskirts of a town in the human world. He had taken care to hide his reaitsu, using his abilities to imitate the signature of a standard human being, a nearly non-existant pressure that wouldn't excite anybody who happened to have a similar thought as himself.

He held his eyes open as he brushed his hair out of his eyes and meet the gaze of another person, one whose spiritual pressure was not as concealed as it should've been. If at all, he had difficulty understanding the pressures of creatures that weren't hollow or hollow-based. Traca caught him staring off into the sky and waltzed up to him, nearly shoulder to shoulder and spoke aloud, hat on, cloak pulled over his body and face. "It is rather pretty isn't it. Though I do wonder what you're looking for out there, not much out in the night sky tonight but a few loose stars and an empty moon. A few scattered clouds and a plane or two."

Traca held one hand on his hat, holding the brim of the tattered thing as he continued looking out and non-chalantly let a whispered word leave his lips. "You're a long way from home Shinigami, I wonder what brings you to this neck of the woods. I was always interesting in you, Gods of Death, you never fail to educate and amuse, or at least I've been told, never had time to devote personal research into the matter. Of course, I don't think you'd let someone like me stand so close to you if you knew what I was."

He drew up his arms, holding them out as he proclaimed in a much less muffled voice and passed a knowing smile and gaze to the stranger shinigami across from him as he moved a few steps backwards into the night, cocking his head backwards behind him. "Oh what occasions the night can bring about! If you're interested, you may follow, I think I have your attention, come." Traca pulled himself onto a nearby park bench and sat, crossing one leg ontop of the other and placing his hand on the location nearest to him on the bench. "Have a seat Shinigami, what would I be if I weren't hospitable?"

As he finished, he allowed his eye to blink and held it their, revealing the numeral '8' tattoo'd to his eyelid before opening his eyes back up and smiling, patting the seat a few more times. "Come! Let us enjoy the night while the stars are young!" Traca moved the hand that was hidden by his body onto his lap, finger curled around his weapon, Shinigami weren't as hospitable as he was, or so he had heard.

Spoiler:
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Character sheet
Character Name:: Traca Carmesim
Point Bar:
THE NightTime Battle. Left_bar_bleue0/0THE NightTime Battle. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:48 am

Gray Smiled as the espada came close and began to talk Gray was used to this the espada all had on flaw that even he could see ' they all are so open about what they are.' Gray turned to the place the Espada was now sitting then calmly and quietly talked into the mic next to his mouth " i need a berrier of 9 kilometers around my location." Gray then returned his attentions to the espada and thouht to him self ' how dair you a dirty Halfbreed injoy a place in this holy world.' gray walked over towords the espada and as he did he unsheathed his sword and brought it head level with the espada and then in a friendly tone said " well if i was you i'd not Show such disrespect to the 11th divisions Captain." Gray then let his reitsu fire full force and watched as the espada reacted. Gray knew that there was no way the espada was goingt o remain calm after this.
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:56 pm

(OOC: You wouldn't be aware I was an Espada until you saw the number, I don't register as an Espada by reiatsu signature, nor do I give off the appearance of one until the number is revealed, so please be more aware of the situation before you post. I'll allow it to pass this once, but any further inaccuracy will require a post edit.)

Traca stifled a laugh as he noted the blade to him and a reference towards his apparent inability to be left alone in the places he wandered off into. The Captain, as he refferred to himself, felt the need to release his pressure and show some sort of display of force. Traca yawned visibly and put up a finger, turning it back and forth as he scolded the Shinigami. "Oh please, you're not much stronger than two, and you don't frighten me in the least. So take your threats and your insults and put them to use elsewhere. I try to be civil and you act up without any sort of threat or insult even being made, you're not a very level headed person now are you?"

"Honestly, no manners, I strike up a conversation and your respond with threats and violence, you're a real interesting bunch of creatures aren't you? Shame I'll have to repay your disrespect with some action, if you won't let me study you conscious and alive, i'll have to settle for unconscious or dead." Traca smiled, a swarm of hornets formed out of the air around him of solid reiatsu and then firing off a blast of stingers at the opponent who was close enough to touch a blade to him, meaning he was also too close to move aside of the hornets which formed an arc behind and above Traca.

Traca then slipped off his chakram and slapped the sword out of the Shinigami's hands and to the ground with a flick of his chakram, removing any threat of Bankai or release at all.

Spoiler:
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
THE NightTime Battle. Left_bar_bleue0/0THE NightTime Battle. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:16 am

Gray looked on as the espada began to talk again. gray ignord the espadas words as he knew that it was either all psychological warfare or the espada did not know of Grays undieing hate for the halfbreeds and they're hollow bretheren. Gray then watched as a swarm of hornets formed around the back of the espada and fired a storm of stingers at him Gray then noticed as the espada seemed to just flick his Shikai out of his hand Gray smiled as to try out the new little power of his shikai but first he'd need to stop the stingers Gray shunpou'ed back about 55 meters back then put up his hand and cast a kido silently and suddenly the Stingers were all blocked by a wall of reitsu. gray smiled at the use of kido as a defence, it was a rule in the 11th division to try and not use kido unless there was no other possable chance of sirvival but Gray thought amusingly ' no one will know' Gray then looked to his sword and then shunpou'ed other to it and grabbed it by the sword's handle. Gray smiled then wispered "Bankai." the sword exploded as the shadows of the 1 mile radius of gray shot towords Gray and formed in to a Giant Dragon like beast of shadows then with the eyes of the Great beast Gray staired at the Espada and released the most potent fear he had ever made onto the Espada's unknowing mind and cast the ultimate fear of Gray's new Great beast and the fear's all fighters had of they're own power but gray amplafied it to the point where the espada would feel like a human child who just set they're mother and father on fire with they're mind. gray then opened the Great beasts giant wings and 50 guns fired from each wing straight at Traca and at the same moment the ground around Traca's seat exploded in shadowy tenicals all with claws at the end switch all were aimed at Traca's body as well .then with a powerful motion the Dragons head breathed out a Shadowy Flame at the Swarm of Hornets.

Gray smiled in side the belly of the beast thought ' try that you halfbread.'

Spoiler:

Last edited by Gray-Getsumaru on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:20 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I F'ed up)
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Spoiler:
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:08 pm

OOC im going to fix my post now and the kidos off from what i remembred pickiong anyway also the sword hand i used to get my sword back is a technique from my shikai plus even still i dont need to hold my sword to use bankai because my sword is not used in the bankai. also in the first place you woulden't be able to just Flick my sword From my Hand like that its gm.
but i will go fix the kido error.
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:03 pm

OOC: No such ability is listed in your Shikai for your sword, I already looked that up before posting, your sword's ability is fear, not shadow manipulation. And yes, you do need your sword for a Bankai, a Bankai is a sword's ability, not your own. As far as losing your sword, the technique is designed to knock weapons away, and if you had a problem with my post you're supposed to tell me before you post in reply.

Here is your sword and any possible attached ability:
Grey-Getsumaru'sCharacterApplication wrote:
the swords ablity is that it can release a wave of anxiety over the opponent and when this takes affect the orb at the end of the handle glows silver.

Released Zanpaktou Description:the swords ablitys are that it can release a wave of fear over the opponent and can make it nearly impossable to perdict the next attack thanks to the fear caused by the release also with that the release has an attack called "Pentical Moon dance" in which for 10 minutes the swords strike speed increases 5 fold during this attack the blade and its weilder glow silver which the the affected looks like an aura of a demon.

Please show me where it states an ability anything like what you've posted.
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:15 pm

OOC: ok i had the power called recall in there when i wrote the damn thing ... i'll edit. after this please pm kou and ask him to delete the post in here at arent for the fight.

BTW i did not know about the power or technique you used before ... to me it sounded like you just flicked my sword out of my hand like i was a small child. i apologize.
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:25 pm

*rubs temples* ok. Gray. For your kido to actually work and block the stingers, you would NEED quite a distance between you and Traca. As it stands, if you used the shield, the stingers would be trapped inside the shield, due to the size you have stated.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:11 am

yuo man the kido cant be changed in size?
sigh editing again.
i guess i really cant do anything right.
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 pm

(OOC: I warned you about flash stepping to get your sword already, but since your post is functional, I'll just respond to it by breaking your intended actions.)

Traca watched as the Shinigami, losing his blade and trying to avoid the stingers that were launched at him moved backwards away and formed a sort fo bubble around the two of them. The hornets were excluded, causing their hits to be ineffective and Traca was sorley dissapointed about this, but he was content with the current position. He was able to track the movements of the Shinigami, he was little faster than Traca was himself, and he snatched up the Shinigami's sword as he falsh-stepped over to grab it.

"You don't want this, you'll hurt yourself, let me watch over it." Traca said, he could see the intent in the Soul Reaper's eyes, he was going to do something devastating with that blade. They needed their silly little swords to get anything done, it was sad really, and Traca smiled as the Shinigami stood before him. He did his own flash-step away, to the other side of the dome and with his spare hand he reached out into the air behind, tearing a small hole in the fabric of space and shoving the sword into it. "Whoops."

"Now you're probably wondering where your sword went, well, I don't really know. I don't think a sword can travel through the Garganta all on its lonesome, and I know for a fact you can't retrieve it now, so I suppose it'll get cleaned out shortly." Traca said, beaming, if the Shinigami couldn't be civil, neither would he. He was perfectly capable of being vicious, but his lax nature typically prevented him from any direct attacks and his play at the moment was very reflective of that. If he cared he would've recreated the hornets as he flashed over before the words 'Ban' or 'Kai' could leave his lips.

"Now," Traca said, lifting up one hand as if he were holding an imaginary falcon on his wrist. "I have it on good note that you Shinigami lack Heirro, and this shield you made, looks about..." Traca paused, eyes still locked on his opponent as four small winged insects formed of white energy developed from his open eye and floated onto his fingertip. "50ft? That should be fine, because there's not much of a place for you to run off too now is there?"

The moths took flight, flitting out to cover each of the corners of the dome except the one Traca remained at. They then detonated, the explosion being designed so that the half foot radial area around Traca would be out of the damage radius. This wasn't enough for the Shinigami to fit in, but it was enough to protect Traca. He'd always had a knack for precision, so it wasn't too challenging for him, and he held out his chakram, in case the opponent survived the blast anyhow, which wasn't likely. "Goodnight Shinigami." He concluded, waving goodbye as his vision was obscured by the explosions.

He thought to himself how lucky he'd been to have learned the finer point of Garganta earlier on, he wondered why other Espada didn't utilize the technique offensively as well.

Spoiler:
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:42 pm

OOC: Alright, you crossed the line Traca. Edit your post and exclude all things that relate to ridding his sword. You cannot snatch up another's weapon and throw it into the Garganta; basically, that leaves him weaponless in RP. Choose another method to defeat him.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:19 am

xXLightxDarkXx wrote:OOC: Alright, you crossed the line Traca.

That little five word comment has set the tone for the whole rest of your post here, and frankly, it's immensely rude. I don't appreciate the attitude, and you're wholly ruining my mood, so I don't believe I'll be so keen as to make my response any less blunt.

xXLightxDarkXx wrote:Edit your post and exclude all things that relate to ridding his sword. You cannot snatch up another's weapon and throw it into the Garganta;

According to the abilities and techniques of my character, yes I can. Garganta allows the creation of such a hole, and because my character has four fingers, an arm, and opposable thumbs I'm more than able to pick up a sword. So my being able to put a sword into Garganta is completely possible. What you mean to say is 'I will not allow' not 'You can't'. And even the statement that you wouldn't allow it would need more back-up than the logic stated above.

xXLightxDarkXx wrote:basically, that leaves him weaponless in RP. Choose another method to defeat him.

And thats a problem how? I've used my character, the approved techniques and abilities he has, and I've done so in an innovative manner, it is completely within my right to do so. He lost his weapon, so this somehow makes my post impossible? So Zanpakuto have the divine ability to void posts when they're contacted? Frankly, that's ridiculous and I can't help but treat it as such.

What you're effectively saying is that because I've found a effective solution to a problem through a creative method, the soul of combat Role Play, that I'll be barred from using it. That is completely unacceptable. You've offered no explanation as to why I would be unable to do it except that the opponent would lose their sword, that's not a reason, that's the whole point of doing it.

If a character relies on one thing too heavily, and it's removed, then the consequences are not the remover's fault. He could've easily added Kido to his app, or something else, but the choice was made. So i've made my choice to remove the weapon through legitimate Role Playing and through my character. No God-Modding, No Meta-Gaming, and I haven't broken a single rule.
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:48 pm

OOC: I have lost this post far too many times to even attempt to retry; if you wish to go on with this argument, PM Sousuke. I have not the desire to fight with something that does not interest me; frankly, I do not care if you've thrown his weapon into the Garganta because, as mentioned, you have not broken any rules. When speaking with Sousuke, I advise you to choose your words carefully; if Sousuke was I and he read this post, his first option would be to ban you; you're quite lucky that I have a long fuse. To minimize the chances of being banned for arguing with an Administrator, I would just edit the post and choose another way to defeat him. Your argument has many points, and I admire your creativity, but this either ends with me, or you'll have to face Sousuke.

Oh, and for the record, "You can't" and "You cannot" mean exactly the same thing.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:52 pm

xXLightxDarkXx wrote:OOC: I have lost this post far too many times to even attempt to retry; if you wish to go on with this argument, PM Sousuke. I have not the desire to fight with something that does not interest me; frankly, I do not care if you've thrown his weapon into the Garganta because, as mentioned, you have not broken any rules. When speaking with Sousuke, I advise you to choose your words carefully; if Sousuke was I and he read this post, his first option would be to ban you; you're quite lucky that I have a long fuse. To minimize the chances of being banned for arguing with an Administrator, I would just edit the post and choose another way to defeat him. Your argument has many points, and I admire your creativity, but this either ends with me, or you'll have to face Sousuke.

Oh, and for the record, "You can't" and "You cannot" mean exactly the same thing.

I appreciate the gesture, but I'm more comfortable with Kou. I waited before replying hence the delay so as to avoid being flustered, but little effect came of it and I wouldn't want anyone thinking me to be backing down. I'll inquire into it, thank you for your time.
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:00 pm

OOC: Very well.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:11 pm

*rubs temples* for #$%!& #$%!& #$%!& sake people.

Alright. Tossing a sword in a Garganta IS plausible, and feasible. I see no reason why it shouldnt be, as its a hole, and something got thrown into it.

How to get the sword out will be something Traca will need to determine though. And no, it cant be.. "oh, it got cleaned out,etc" and then have some random shinigami try and find the owner of said Zanpaktou.

As it stands Dark, Gray, in the first place, should not have lost the Zanpaktou in the first place. He could have jumped back to avoid the attack, as Traca just saying that he slapped it out was a bit of minor GM on his part. Due to that fact, Gray COULD have blocked or avoided said attack, retaining his Zanpaktou.

NOW. I want to know WHERE EXACTLY Grays sword is in relation to the two. Is it closer to Gray? Or Traca? If Traca, then the Garganta idea works. If Gray, fix it, as Traca cannot move to said Zanpaktou, essentially utilizing the same technique as Gray, faster if the sword is clsoer to Gray.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Koujetsu Hanagayu wrote:
NOW. I want to know WHERE EXACTLY Grays sword is in relation to the two. Is it closer to Gray? Or Traca? If Traca, then the Garganta idea works. If Gray, fix it, as Traca cannot move to said Zanpaktou, essentially utilizing the same technique as Gray, faster if the sword is clsoer to Gray.

One second...

Gray-Getsumaru wrote:gray walked over towords the espada and as he did he unsheathed his sword and brought it head level with the espada and then in a friendly tone said " well if i was you i'd not Show such disrespect to the 11th divisions Captain."

If the sword was brought up to Traca, and the earlier indications in the post implied moving closer to him, thus the blade was within striking distance of a few feet. As for how close it is in relation to the two persons, It's not specified, nor could it be discerned. I'm not completely sure how that's a factor, however, because before grabbing the sword, Grey flashed back to avoid the stingers and set up the Kido.

Gray-Getsumaru wrote:Gray smiled as to try out the new little power of his shikai but first he'd need to stop the stingers Gray shunpou'ed back about 55 meters back then put up his hand and cast a kido silently and suddenly the Stingers were all blocked by a wall of reitsu. gray smiled at the use of kido as a defence, it was a rule in the 11th division to try and not use kido unless there was no other possable chance of sirvival but Gray thought amusingly ' no one will know' Gray then looked to his sword and then shunpou'ed other to it and grabbed it by the sword's handle.

So in that time, the time taken to both move and use a kido (the blue and orange actions), their is ample opportunity to pick up the blade. Afterwards, with the flashstep to pick it up (red action), the blade would be comfortably in Traca's hands because of the initial flashstep.

Traca Carmesim wrote:Traca watched as the Shinigami, losing his blade and trying to avoid the stingers that were launched at him moved backwards away and formed a sort fo bubble around the two of them. The hornets were excluded, causing their hits to be ineffective and Traca was sorley dissapointed about this, but he was content with the current position. He was able to track the movements of the Shinigami, he was little faster than Traca was himself, and he snatched up the Shinigami's sword as he flash-stepped over to grab it.

Too account for the speed difference, the two actions of Traca were performed in a slightly shorted timeframe than Grey's three, once again noted by the same colors. I figured it would be appropriate to do this and it would be unrealistic to snatch the sword up sooner, and then have him come over (he would'nt even have a motive to do it then...)
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:43 am

Just a Note here you (Traca) told me you have a technique that knocks the blade from my have also do you think my character a fool he would not stand within strike range of an espada. my post said that i was walking over to you it never said that i was with in strike raNGE OR THAT THE BLADE WAS WITHIN ARMS REACH. secondly if you are in the bouble then the sword is not. A bauble is round correct? Thus the sword would but be just out side that sheild and you'd have no ecsece to it.

TRaca i admit that thus idea of throughing my sword into your Garganta is geuinus but at the point of the topic that you posted doing so the sword was out of your plausable reach.

just delete the part about my sword and i'll continue this topic without a problem.
(and dont think your Papillon move will kill me. in a ball there are meny ways to attack with out a weapon.)
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Gray. This arguement is over. You put your sword close enough to be knocked away. You lost your sword. Roleplay without it. Plain and simple.

Secondly, based upon the kido you used, the sword was well within the BUBBLE (not bouble or bauble or ball). You then shunpo'd 55 FEET backwards, WITHOUT YOUR SWORD, to cast a kido. Had you GRABBED YOUR SWORD BEFOREHAND, then yes, I would have disallowed the Garganta bit. But as you RETREATED AWAY FROM YOUR SWORD to attack, THEN RETURNED, you have lost your sword.

So. At the point of this post, Gray and Traca are BOTH within the bubble (due to your distance description) and Gray is swordless.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaguri Issui Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:49 pm

(OOC: Nice to see someone utilizing the Garganta as I do, though not to that extent ^_^. Hope it is ok for me to join, as I see nothing limiting it within the title, I will assume that there is not.)

Of all the people in which Kai was supposed to retrieve, Traca was not one of his favorites, not that he had any. Walking in the darkness of the Garganta, the young child proceeded with his eyes closed. He was less than a minute away from his intended position when he saw a stream of light coming from only a few feet ahead of him. A small Garganta opened and a long object had been tossed within it. The object fell less than a foot before Kai's small and fragile hand caught it; the Zanpakutou.

The formation of a Garganta had been a sign that Kai had reached his destination. The Zanpakutou was a sign that there was a fight going on. Kai really did hate fighting and even hated watching them. Death was the only thing that ever became of them. Returning his attention to his task, Kai tightly gripped the Zanpakutou and held it by his side. With a Zanpakutou in each hand, Kai began opening his own Garganta.

Opening directly behind Traca, yet only a few feet away, Kai was in full view of the circumstances. A large explosion could be seen which confirmed Kai's suspicions. Why did all of the Arrancar thrive on conflict like moths to a flame? There was always war following their kind and a trail blood that followed. Staying within the Garganta, Kai eyed the Octava and waited for him to realize that he was no longer alone. With all of his own Reiatsu sealed within him, he gave off no signature and even appeared to be a young human child. The Octava and him were quite alike, yet very different at the same time.
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Gray saw the Moth like creatures then realized that this Espada's attacks were insect related, thus these moths must be an attack of some sort. Gray then noticed that the espada had made himself a little space from any of the moths. Gray thought fast then realized with a thought of horror shock the Answer through his mind. ' MY GOD THEY'RE ALL BOMBS!' gray thought as he could now feel the power of a Cero in each Moth. Gray then realized the epsada's plan ' Blow me up but only singe his own body, smart but i can move this this sheild and thus effectively through you into the explotion as well.' Gray then looked at the Espada as the first of the moths began to explode. Gray quickly shunpou'd in the opposite direction of the 8th Espada and thus turning the wall of the sheild that lay behind the Espada into a giant bumper throwing the Espada into the grouping of moths at the same time pulling the moths to that end of the bubble thus pulling Gray almost all the way out of the Moths, but Alas Gray was still caught in the explosion. Gray then Dropped the Shield then quickly fired up his reitsu to full blast to lessen the effects of the explosion on him.

After the smoke began to clear gray stood alive and standing with a few cuts on his face and his kamono top was basicly gone, blood dripping from his chin from a cut on his head. Gray then saw the shadow of the Espada standing in the smoke, imedeatly Gray formed a God's Arrow and fired it at the shadow then formed 4 more and a Devil's arrow and waited for then espada's next move Gray knew that the espada would have more tricks in his bag, but Gray had just as many more.

Gray then looked past the shadow of the espada in the smoke to see a small Child in a Garganta. Gray flinched for a second thinking that a child had fallen into the Garganta then realized that the child was watching the fight and realized that it was an other Arrancar if not espada. But then Gray saw it if the child's hand was Getsumaru.Gray's Heart skipped a beat to see that Getsumaru had not been destroyed then wundred ' why would An Arrancar take a Zonpoktou and Bring it back to the fight where the owner of the Zonpoktou is?' Then Gray realized ' he doesnt know that i own it.' Gray began to formulate a plan as to retrieve his Sword with out fighting the younger opponent.

Spoiler:
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Gray. You cannot move your shield. We went over this earlier during the initial phase of this fight. Secondly, can you link me to where that technique was approved from, as I cannot seem to find it.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:39 pm

Your post says:
Grey-Gestumara wrote:
Gray quickly shunpou'd in the opposite direction of the 8th Espada and thus turning the wall of the sheild that lay behind the Espada into a giant bumper throwing the Espada into the grouping of moths at the same time pulling the moths to that end of the bubble thus pulling Gray almost all the way out of the Moths, but Alas Gray was still caught in the explosion.

A- How did you manuever so that I would be harmed? It's impossible, my character placed the explosives where harm wouldn't be done. So explain how I end up being anywhere near being hurt.

B- I specifically stated there was no room for you to stand on within the dome due to the explosives, only enough to accomodate my own character's size, leaving you nowhere to flash-step to that would avoid the hit. If you don't believe me...

Traca Carmesim wrote:
The moths took flight, flitting out to cover each of the corners of the dome except the one Traca remained at. They then detonated, the explosion being designed so that the half foot radial area around Traca would be out of the damage radius. This wasn't enough for the Shinigami to fit in, but it was enough to protect Traca. He'd always had a knack for precision, so it wasn't too challenging for him, and he held out his chakram, in case the opponent survived the blast anyhow, which wasn't likely.

C- The only location even viable for movement would be directly on-top of Traca, and if you tried it, you'd have your neck cut through because my weapon is prepared for such a desperate action.

D- How would you even know they were explosives? Well, you wouldn't, so unless your character has an irrational fear of moths, that's Meta-Gaming. You wouldn't even expect the explosion, so that makes it even MORE impossible for you to be dodging the attack.

E- Three cero attacks isn't something you just pretend didn't happen, you don't even describe the extent of damage, or so much as say you were hurt, you just say you were barely hit. As mentioned above, thats impossible, but even so, you wouldn't be 'damage free' from such an attack.

If I've misunderstood something, then please clarify, otherwise, please edit your post once more because I am unable to post in response to that post because it's not a possible action for your character.
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next