Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NPC for Aesma's plot (W.I.P) Miniav12-1 NPC for Aesma's plot (W.I.P) Miniav12-1 NPC for Aesma's plot (W.I.P) Miniav12-1 NPC for Aesma's plot (W.I.P) Miniav12-1

NPC for Aesma's plot (W.I.P)

Go down

NPC for Aesma's plot (W.I.P) Empty NPC for Aesma's plot (W.I.P)

Post by Aesma Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Basic Information

Name: Sousei Seki (left) and Suise Seki (right) (both are twin sisters)

Grade: Un-able to attend due to age

Looks:
Spoiler:

Human Special Ability Information

Name: ~

Description: ~

---

Techniques Infomation

Name: ~

Description: ~

Stats

Strength: 10

Speed: 10

Accuracy: 10

Stamina: 10

History and RP Sample

History: Brought up as both orphan sisters Sousei Seki and Suise Seki were found by Father Abel Nightroad hidding underneath his church at 11:59:32 pm at night whilst they were hidding from the orphanage runner. the two sister were crying softly as father Abel found them covered in mud and filth. Abel took the two young girls inside and sheletered them from the coming storm. late that night there was a flash flood and Sousei Seki was swept under and slammed into the wall pinned against it unable to move. Abel dived it and dragged her out wrapping his arms around both of them tightly holding them close to him as he jumped through the glass on the roof and onto the church as the water level kept rising.

after Abel got them to safety the girls became attached to him like a father figure or even a father. the girls became Abel's adopted daughters after he went and picked them up from the orphanage days later.

RP Sample: ~

Aesma

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum