Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think) Miniav12-1 Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think) Miniav12-1 Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think) Miniav12-1 Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think) Miniav12-1

Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think)

4 posters

Go down

Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think) Empty Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think)

Post by HolyAss Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:02 am

Basic Information

Name: Yoshi Kanon

Division: 13th Division

Seat:4th Seat

Looks: Yoshi Kanon has white/silver hair, but most Shinigami describe it as white. He wears a black mid-sleeved shirt with a slim red trim around the collar and down the torso all the way to the end of the shirt tail, the red trims outlines the shirt tail also, then comes back up the sides and stops around the under arms. Then the bottom of the sleeves are trimmed on each sleeve. The collar of the black shirt is always popped up; never down. His hair is longer on one side than the other, so his hair covers up his left eye and leaves the right eye noticeable. He has blue eyes, and white eyelashes. He wears a white robe with blue swirl like designs on the left side of it. He wears a black belt around the waist of the robe and wears black pants. Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think) Fc5c3da3f1cc70b979b767fb1c6b24521224898771_full

Personality: Yoshi Kanon is a gentleman around everyone he is by. He does not like to show off or is not cocky. He just fights for fun and enjoyment. If he is losing he’ll sometimes find a way in the end to win, and everytime he wins he does not brag about it. He just doesn’t talk about it, kind of like it never even happened. Yoshi talks a lot to his friends that he is around but he isn’t shy or a flirt.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:

Speed:15

Accuracy:15

Stamina:15

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Seimitsu

Zanpakuto Looks: http://www.pt-go.com/images/weapons/Talibong.jpg" alt="" />

Zanpakuto Description: Nothing no abilities, until Released.

Released Zanpakuto Description: Once Yoshi’s Zanpaktou is released it can send a windful blast from the blade everytime it strikes the opponents zanpaktou or weapon or the opponents body. But the blast is powerful.(That’s all I can think of, sorry.)

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: “FUKYUU Doragon Kaihou!!!”

Released Zanpakuto Looks: Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think) Dragonsword

Zanpakuto Spirit: Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think) 63c4ae8b94ca30_full
Zanpakuto Realm: Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think) 63c4ae8b94ca30_full Back ground of Dragon

Kido Information

1. Restrain (塞, sai?) — Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.
4. Crawling Rope (這縄, hainawa?) — An energy rope entangles a target's arms.
9. Strike (撃, geki?) — Engulfs a target in red light, completely paralyzing them. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"
30. Beak-Stab Triple-Flash (嘴突三閃, shitotsusansen?) — After using kido energy to draw out an equilateral triangle, the targets' arms and waist are pinned down and rendered immobile.
39. Arc Shield (円閘扇, enkosen?) — Summons a shield of energy to block opponents' attacks.
58. Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows (摑趾追雀, kakushitsuijaku?) — Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The incantation animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude. "Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain."
61. Six Rods Prison of Light (六杖光牢, rikujōkōrō?) — Summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. Referred to as "Six Rod Light Restraint" in the English manga and "Six Bars of Light" in some of the games. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"
62. Hundred Stepped Rails (百歩欄干, hyapporankan?) — A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile.
63. Winding Binding Chain (鎖条鎖縛, sajō sabaku?) — The target is wrapped from the neck down in a thick chain.
75. Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars (五柱鉄貫, gochūtekkan?) — Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars to pin a target to the ground. "Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end."

1. Thrust (衝, shō?) — Pushes the target away from the caster.
4. White Lightning (白雷, byakurai?) — Fires a concentrated bolt of white lightning from the caster's forefinger.
31. Shot of Red Fire (赤火砲, shakkahō?, Red Flame Cannon in the English dub) — Fires a ball of red fire at a target. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"
33. Blue Fire, Crash Down (蒼火墜, sōkatsui?, Pale Fire Crash in the English dub) — Fires a column of blue fire at a target in a similar manner to 31, but over a wider area and with more power. "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."
54. Abolishing Flames (廃炎, haien?) — Fires a blast of purple fire that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.
58. Whirling Tempest (闐嵐, tenran?) — A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.
63. Thunder Roar Cannon (雷吼炮, raikōhō?) — Fires a massive wave of yellow lightning at a target. "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"

History and RP Sample

History: Beginning(I guess haha)~ When Yoshi was 17 he was driving home from one party he got invited to at school. It was somewhere in the middle of nowhere he would say, on his way home he was driving and was running low on gas. So he stopped at one of the gas stations on the road. He got his gas and left. There were some guys at the party that didn’t like Yoshi so they flattened tires and he thought that he could get new ones the next day so he decided they were OK to make it back to his apartment. On his way home a deer walked out in front of him, he was on a cliff and there was a huge body of water on the other side, and a forest on the other side, by somehow he turned and wheels fell off and he went over the cliff. The car went downhill and slammed into the water. Luckily he was alright, but he had huge gouges in his body and made it to land, but sadly died from loss of blood.

In the Soul Society Academy~ Yoshi after being reported to the academy in the Soul Society. Al
RP Sample: "Espada, hmm.... I really cant explain it very well since I dont know much about them. I never study or anything in that or around that subject." He said. Then Imiaku walked back around to the front of the kid. Imiaku's Red hair flowed in the air as much as the kids. There hair was about the same length as each other. "So will you answer my question now" he asked nicely, he had decided if he were a human or even a shinigami he would like to be this kids friend. He seemed nice. Imiaku finally saw the kids Zanpaktou it was a shiny sword. So with slow hesitation a sharp maybe eight inch bone started to appear out of Imiaku's elbow, then it had pierced through his shirt. "Now I need to buy a new torso piece" he said to himself. He then walked closer to the kid. "So how 'bout this I dont hurt you and you dont hurt me. As long as you have your Zanpaktou out I will keep this bone out of my elbow. And if you move your Zanpaktou my other bone with come out of my other elbow OK, and you have not felt my full spiritual pressure yet. So you dont underestimate me either." he said softy "I am not the guy to mess with I am the kind to get along with, but I dont think we can due to you being a Soul Reaper and me being an Espada. I have no problem with getting along with you OK.

The clouds started to move faster now that it was getting later and later each minute and now the moon had shown, it had been a full moon. Very bright and shiny. "I would like it IF we could be friends, but we cant. You would be like the son I would have had if I had not died, and my wife got married to someone else. "I wish, and that is all I can do" he then dug into his back pocket and grabbed his wallet, that he had had for many years now, and he has been going to his wifes house everyday, to see her with her new husband, and her son looking exactly like this kid. He reminds me so much of my son, that I would have if I had not have died. But he has red hair like me and not silver like this kid.

The trees began to rustle around as the wind picked up, in only a couple of minutes and now he had been able to retract the elbow blade since he had not been in any harm now. He was very nice to him, by his point of view, since it is the only view he can see through. Imiaku was thinking hard and long in the past few seconds waiting for a response about if he should hire a Hollow to turn his son into a Espada just like him, but not a very strong one, though Imiaku would protect his life for his own. He would die for his son. He stood there with his hands in his pockets. He then noticed his shoe was untied and bent down to tie it, he took his time waiting for a response, although he could tie his shoe in a matter of seconds. As he was bent down he was also listening to see what his response is.

HolyAss

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think) Empty Re: Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think)

Post by Sora Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:38 am

I know your WiP, but just to let you know; you probably want to follow the Kidou Template. I, for one, don't really care if you follow it or not, but other Moderators might make you, so just be on the safe side and do it.
Sora
Sora

Male
+1 Total : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think) Empty Re: Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think)

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:08 pm

History needs to be longer, also for your wind blasts, give me an approximate kido ranking for the power level.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:23 pm

Just an advice, I would recommend changing the release phrase of your zanpaktou. Once reason, the first word "FUKYOO" seems to sound like "F*ck You".
Taichou
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think) Left_bar_bleue0/0Yoshi Kanon (Almost done.....I think) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyAss Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:50 pm

It means Eternal haha, and will do Koujetsu.

HolyAss

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum