Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Nishi Kozen [Arrancar] Miniav12-1 Nishi Kozen [Arrancar] Miniav12-1 Nishi Kozen [Arrancar] Miniav12-1 Nishi Kozen [Arrancar] Miniav12-1

Nishi Kozen [Arrancar]

5 posters

Go down

Nishi Kozen [Arrancar] Empty Nishi Kozen [Arrancar]

Post by Nishi Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:55 pm

*Note - This is a WIP*

Basic Information

Name: Nishi Kozen

Number: 11

Looks: Nishi Kozen [Arrancar] Eclipse_Yorutsuki_Sensora_by_vinrylgrave

Nishi stands at 5’11” and weighs about 170 lbs. He has a muscular, yet skinny build. He has black eyes with purple pupils. He has jet black hair with light purple highlights scattered all through it. He keeps his hair in a bed of messy spikes which sit all over his head. He never sees a point in fixing it. His hollow hole sits in the middle of his chest and his number is directly above his hole.

The most interesting thing about Nishi is his mask fragement. Normally a mask fragament is exactly that a fragment of their former mask. In Nishi's case his mask fragment is an actual mask. Because of this mask nobody has ever seen his true face and he plans to keep it that way. The mask is broken up into four color blocks. Each block is black or white with the other alternating next to it. The mask itself is rather skinny just big enough to fit and cover Nishi's face. The overall appearance is nothing special except for top right black block. This block has a medium size horn that sticks out from it.

Nishi's clothing is very unique. The overall color scheme alternates between black and white with a purple cloth wrapped around his waist. The pants are normal espada pants, they're just a bit bigger and bagger. The jacket is longer then a normal espadas jacket and the shoulders have a long scarf like clothing from them. With one zanpakuto sitting on each hip his clothing is complete.

Personality: There are a few words to describe Nishi, but the main word is Lazy to the highest degree. Nishi is nothng more then a lazy laidback bum. He'd rather sit around and watch stars all night rather then fight. His two overall favorite things to do in life are sleep and star gaze. His least favorite thing to do is fight POINTLESS fights. He feels pointless fights do nothing but ruin his lazy, laidback nature. If he finds a fight to be pointless he will not fight it. Just because he'd rather not fight doesn't mean he's a push-over. When the time comes and he has to fight. He will fight without remorse. He is also very intellgent and a brilliant stagiest. He can read his opponents movements and fighting style after only moments of fighting them. These traits are often over shadowed by his laziness.

With Nishi's laziness also comes his pride. He may be a lazy, laidback bum, but he has pride. Because of this pride he lives by these words "I am who I am, I can be no way else. Should I stop being who I am, then I no longer deserve to live"

The last thing to describe Nishi is power driven. Nishi has always lusted after powerful or becoming more powerful. He will not let anything stand in the way of his goal to become more powerful and he will do anything to get power.

Resurrecion Information

Name: Juicio(Judgement)

Represent: Wolf

Family: Darkness/Light

Sealed State: Because Nishis' reiatsu was so big when he ascended to arrcanar his zanapkuto powers where split between two zanpakuto. They both still lead to the same release, they're just two halves to the same whole.

The first Judgement zanpakuto is a regular size Tachi. The grip of the Tachi is white with gold diamonds on the inside. The guard is in the shape of a gold sphere. The blade is pure white.

The second Judgement zanpakuto is a regular size katana with a majority solid black blade. The rest of the blade is silver. The gaurd of blade is in the shape of a very thin 4 point star. The grip is a combination of black and red with a gold cap on the end.

When Nishi goes into his resurrection he must hold both blades and speak the release phase.

Judgement 1
    Spoiler:

Judgement 2
    Spoiler:

Release Phrase: Enceguese el mundo con tu luz, luego cubrelo con tu oscuridad...Juicio (Blind the world with your light, then cover it in darkness...Judgement)

Looks:
    Spoiler:

After Nishi speaks his release phrase two seperate things happen. The first thing is the Tachi glows a bright white which engulfs Nishi. The second thing is the Katana glows dark black and after the white light has engulfed Nishi. The dark light overpowers and engulfs Nishi and the white light. When the light fades Nishi stands in his resurrected state.

The first notable change to Nishi in his resurrected state is his hair. Before his hair was black and purple but now it's solid white. The second notable change is his clothing; it overall looks the same as before. the only difference is it's now solid black. The last and finally change is his mask. The mask is no long black and white but solid black. The mask is completely closed with no eye holes, yet Nishi can still see.

Now in this state it looks as if Nishi doesn't have a weapon, but that is far from the truth. Nishi has 8 blades though only one is noticeable when you first see him. The first blade you see is a combination of the Tachi and Katana. Nishi calls this blade Seruro.(I don't really know how to explain it so look at the picture)

Nishi Kozen [Arrancar] 25410_1257290574290_full

The other 7 blades are truly unique.

Floating around Nishi in his resurrected state at all times are 7 invisible blades. These blades are simple known as the Blades of Light. Each blade is shaped different and unique to itself. When the blades are idle or just floating around Nishi they are invisible. Which is why it looks as if Nishi just has one blade. When Nishi wants to attack or defend with them they will appear, meaning as soon as they come in contact with something, the blades will flash and stay exposed for several seconds before vanishing again. Nishi is able to move them around with his mind, and doesn't need to physical touch them for them to attack or defend. When I talked to some people about it, they found a visual really helped so this is kind of what I am going for.

Techniques

Arrancar auto gained moves
    Spoiler:

Nishi custom moves
    Spoiler:

Stats

Espada 11+ • 70 points

Strength: 15
    Release:

Speed: 20
    Release:

Accuracy: 20
    Release:

Stamina: 15
    Release:

History and RP Sample

History:
    Spoiler:

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Nishi on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:28 am; edited 11 times in total

Nishi

Male
    +1 Total : 0
    Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down

Nishi Kozen [Arrancar] Empty Re: Nishi Kozen [Arrancar]

Post by Sora Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:18 pm

Espada number 10 is taken, to my prior knowledge.
    Sora
    Sora

Male
    +1 Total : 4
    Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Represent means what does the release represent, in animal terms of Tiger, Rabbit, Monkey, or whatever.
    Taichou
    Taichou
    Second Division Vice Captain

Male
    +1 Total : 2
    Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
    Character Name::
    Point Bar:
    Nishi Kozen [Arrancar] Left_bar_bleue0/0Nishi Kozen [Arrancar] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:48 pm

Espada number 10 is taken, you will need to be an arrancar.
    Kenji Akira
    Kenji Akira

Male
    Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishi Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:10 pm

Sousuke Byakko told me espada 10 was open which is why I put it.

Nishi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:25 am

10, at this point in time is closed. make yourself a priverion and you most likely will get moved up to 10 when the positions are redone.
    Koujetsu Hanagayu
    Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
    +1 Total : 11
    Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishi Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:27 am

What about number 11

Nishi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:28 am

On the stat sheet, Espada #11 and higher numbers are priverion espada.
    Koujetsu Hanagayu
    Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishi Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:32 am

What i'm confused?

I thought the priverion were former espadas who lost their espada rank which is why they have 3 numbers instead of 2.

And

I thought arrancar number 11 and up were the numerous. Arrancar who are just on the brink of becoming espadas.

Nishi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:17 am

Yes, Pravarion Espadas are previous and former espadas who has lost their rank.

Arrancar number 11 and up are called Numerous, you are correct. But Espadas, Pravarion espadas, are still arrancars.

Arrancar is a race, not rank.(just some notification)
    Taichou
    Taichou

Male

Character sheet
    Point Bar:
    Nishi Kozen [Arrancar] Left_bar_bleue0/0Nishi Kozen [Arrancar] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishi Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:24 am

I know that was my point.

Anyway can I just change the number to 11?

Nishi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:29 am

Number: 11

Fine with that?
    Taichou
    Taichou

Male

Character sheet
    Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishi Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:34 am

Yea that works I changed it and i'm done with the app. so feel free to look over approve or not.

Nishi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:55 am

I throughly check it, very descriptive without a problem.

APPROVED.
    Taichou
    Taichou

Male

Character sheet
    Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Just for future note Taichou, Arrancar are technically a rank. Hollow is the race, then you have menos, Adjuchas, Vasto, Arrancar (with priv and numeros) and espada.
    Koujetsu Hanagayu
    Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down