Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Training (Invite only) Miniav12-1 Training (Invite only) Miniav12-1 Training (Invite only) Miniav12-1 Training (Invite only) Miniav12-1

Training (Invite only)

Go down

Training (Invite only) Empty Training (Invite only)

Post by Magellan Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:13 pm

Kai Karasu lowered his hands. The words of the incantation he had just spoken echoed in his mind. He was standing in a immensely large brightly lit cave. It streached as far as he could see in all directions. "There, that Warding Kido I just used will make it so not a signle person will feel any enegry from inside the barriers." Kai smiled to himself. He had created that special Kido a few years back just for this purpose. It would completely mask any type of bursting energy that happened in the marking pillars. Riku told me he was held up, so he might make it he might not. I guess I will begin her training now. Kai smiled and looked upward. At thge very top of the cave ceiling was a round hole cut into the rock. From that hole to the bottom was a large silver ladder. Now all I do is wait for her. After all, Im sure she will be here soon.
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character sheet
Character Name:: Yokusankai, Hideki
Point Bar:
Training (Invite only) Left_bar_bleue0/0Training (Invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Training (Invite only) Empty Re: Training (Invite only)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:55 pm

Bliss looked for the place that Captain Karasu spoke of. She had the locket around her neck and a small box, that looked like a jewelry box that no one alive could tell how old it was. She stumbled over a ladder sticking out of a manhole, and thought to herself that she had finally found the place. She didn't have any pockets in her Shinigami robes, so she tucked the delicate box in her shirt, then climbing down the ladder. Once down, she looked around in the darkness.

It took a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the darkness, but once they did she found Captain Karasu standing there. A bit surprised, she timidly said, "Hello, Captian Karasu-sama..." Forgetting that the box containing her Quincy glove was still in her shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magellan Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:16 pm

Kai nodded slightly as he heard a slight pinging sound from the ladder above. Ah, shes here. Good, we will start. When Bliss Kaze reached the bottom of the ladder she greeted Kai formaly. "Good to see you again 8th Seat Bliss Kaze. Unfortunatly Captain Tenkei is a little busy at the moment so we will begin without him for the moment." Kai moved back a few paces and clasped his hands behind his back. "I trust you brought your item? Rather, your weapon. If you would deem upon said item we will begin." With that being said Kai then used the art of Shunpo, also known as the Flash Step, and dissappeared from view. Only to be reseen twenty yards away or so. "Now, after dicussing with Rik- Captain Tenkei We have established that while your power is shurly great your accuracy is..off to say the least. As such we will start your training with a simple exersise." Kai's words were not spoken loudly but they seemed to carry to Bliss's ears. "After yoy dawn your bow you will then fire upon me. As you do I will dodge them periodically and thus trying to imporve your overall aim. Ready? Begin."
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Training (Invite only) Left_bar_bleue0/0Training (Invite only) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:32 am

Bliss remembered then that she had the box in her shirt. She carefully pulled it out, her face red. She hoped that the Captain didn't notice, but he must have. She carefully opened the box, which had never been opened before in front of her. Her brother had told her that there was an artifact, a glove inside. He had told her only to open it when she knew the time was right, but she didn't know if it was now or not. She hesitated in opening it, because the box was very old and delicate, and also because she didn't know if she should wait or not.

I can't turn back now. She thought to herself, firmly. She delicately opened the clamp and lifted the lid of the box. She pulled out a small glove and set the box down beside her. The glove seemed to fit her perfctly, as it looked to small to fit anyone's hand but her's. The glove looked perfectly smooth with no creases or wrinkles in it whatsoever, even though it had been folded tightly to fit into the small box. The glove seemed to be made of a thin, light material that was silky smooth.

Bliss then slowly put the glove on her left hand, as there was no turning back at this point. A bow formed in the gloved hand, but not what most would think. Instead of a longbow, what manifested itself was...a crossbow. The crossbow looked large, heavy, and sturdy. The handle was oddly thick, and the metal was a shining silver. It looked like if someone was hit with the weight of it that they would be badly injured. 'Begin' the captain had previously said, so she decided to test it's firing power and firing rate. She charged an arrow and fired it off, aining at the Captain's chest. She noticed that it was much easier to create arrows, and there was a trigger, so she could keep an arrow charged and ready to fire without having to hold it, and could fire it at any time. The trigger was so sensitive that with ehr finger on it, it could still go off with the pulse of her blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magellan Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:41 am

Kai stood yards away watching in intrest as Bliss took a box out of her shirt and opened it. As she did she put on the Quincy glove and dawned the bow. A crossbow? How... Intresting. Its completely different than that of a regular bow.. Kai then smiled slightly as Bliss created an arrow and fired it to him. The blast of retisu it made was immense, much more than that of a regular glove, and the arrow of light moved forward. The arrow flew extremely fast for its bulky weight and power. In a matter of seconds it reached Kai, aimed for his chest. It missed. The arrows aim wasnt even remotely close to Kai. And although he could have dodged it if it had been Kai didnt need to. The energy arrow shot past him and hit a large boulder, on of the random objects in the cave. The boulder then blasted apart with a monsterous crash and boom. Hundreds of pieces of rock flew everywhere and a cloud of dust rose up. Uh! That blast was so powerfull... If it would have hit me.. A large piece of flying rock then soared through the air and landed on Kais head with a loud thunking sound. "Damn!" Kai rubbed his head. "Nice shot Bliss, powerfull yes, but its aim was...not so good. Try again." Kai then cocked his head as he looked to where the boulder had been. A large hole occupied the place it had been.
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:58 am

Bliss looked at the remins of a large boulder, in shock. The crossbow was much more powerful than her other bow. She looked at it in her hand, distrusting herself with this kind of power. Though she would use it to protect herself and those that she cared about. Rather than an offensive weapon, she forced herself to think of it as a shield; something to defend with.

Bliss formed another arrow and charged it back with as much power as she could put into it at the moment, then tapped the trigger and sent another flying bolt of death toward the Captain. There was little chance that it would hit, be she needed to practice aim, along with firing rate. She quickly sent two more, one sent toward his knee, and the other for his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magellan Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:12 am

Kai nodded his head slightly and smiled. The reason her shot was completely out of place was because of Yowakursu. Kai's Zanpaktou. Over the many years of being with Yowakursu Kai had learned to use its abilities without drawing it from the sheath it was incased in. So when Bliss shot he harnessed the sound waves in the air and made them move at odd intervals making the blast way off course. The closer she gets to me with the blasts the better. Just then Bliss shot off three more arrows. The first two were sent spinning away thanks to Yowakursu the third one managed to get a little closer to Kai. As it neared he used a flash step and dodged it. "Good. You managed to get past my sound waves. Your aim wouldny have hit me dead on but your blast would have taken a good chunk of me. Lets do this again."
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:34 am

Bliss nodded her head, and charged up a shot. She had rarely done this, but she felt that this would be the easiest way to catch him off guard, and possibly land a hit on him, if he wasn't careful. It looked as if she was putting all of the energy into one shot, but when she tapped the trigger, the shot split up into a dozen arrows, with the force of a modern day shotgun, just about. They all soared to their target, hopefully one might hit or scrape him. Bliss charged another shot, looking up to see the effect of what might be the most powerful move that she is currently capable of inclicting to any target.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magellan Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:41 am

Kai smiled. She certainly dosent give up, that much is true. At the moment Bliss charged up what looked like an extremely powerfull shot. As it was realized it shattered into hundreds of beams. "Intresting..." Kai muttered. The arrows neared quickly and we on Kai. At the last moment Kai used flash steps. He evaded all the shooting arrows and then came to a halt; hand outstreached. "Hado 31. Shot of Red Fire." An orb of red light formed in his hand and shot forward to Bliss. You have the power to negate this. Now all you have to do is hit it. Kai smiled as the Kido shot across the field.
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:58 am

Bliss had never expected an attack, and was almost caught off guard. She fired the arrow that she had notched in her crossbow, and not a second too soon. She hit it about two meters before it was to hit her. The strong energy that the captain has put into it had sent slight shockwaves from the orb, which she has lept backwards to try and avoid as much of the blast as she could. Her breathing changed and was slightly heavier, but more cool and collected. She took long, deep breaths, focusing.

She looked toward the Captain before charging up another shot. With the slight twitch of her finger, it fired. She sent two more on their way before the first one could come close enough to make contact with Captain Karasu. With all of my power, I can't lay a hit on him. I guess that's why I'm training here, to become stronger...I take no comfort in the fact that he is a captain. I must find it in me to be able to at least scratch him...or make him have to try to evade my attacks. Bliss thought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magellan Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:52 pm

Kai didnt wait to see if she had hit the shot or not. Still using Flash steps he moved across the field at a astonshing rate at every odd interval he would send another Hado 31. Kai shot four all together. Each one flying forward at a good paced rate. Although Kai didnt use the incantation the Hadou were still completely powerfull and he knew that if any connected she would go without a limb. Then he disapperared from veiw and reapperaed behind her. He quickly masked all his spiritual pressure and stoped moving. Lets see what she will do here. She'll have to notice me sometime. I hope this helps her because if shes fighting any other Soul Reaper that knows flashsteps then this will happen for sure. Kai stood there quite and not moving as the Hados reached there target. Now lets see what Riku has taught you...Now. Kai smiled and then opend his mouth. "Intresting..I wonder how you will handle this young quincy." Kai then drew his zanpaktou ever so slightly. He then saw the worry on Bliss's face.

((OOC: Thats right, I just pwned off emotion on your character Razz))
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:13 pm

Bliss was backing up when she found the Captain right behind her. Surprised, her thoughts became a bit clustered. Ultimately she didn't have time to shoot down all four of the Kidos aimed at her and deal with any attack that the Captain might try to hit her with. With an arrow ready in her crossbow, she charged away from the captain - and toward the blasts of Kido that were aimed toward her. She dove underneath them, right as they passed overhead. Now passing her, they were heading sitright toward the captain. Sitting up, Bliss quickly took aim and shot the one farthest from the Captain, which in turn exploded, then caused a chain reation which caused the others do the same, emmiting a violent force where the captain would be standing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magellan Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:21 pm

Kai didnt have time to think as Bliss dived away from him and let the Kido shoot past her. Then she aimed her shot at one of the balls of fire. Which exploded setting off the other. "Disperse Yowakursu!" Kai said loudly. Instantly a aura of sound appeared around him. The twisting turning waves of sound vibrations negated the attack making it explode around him. Kai smiled to himself as the blast died away. Time to have some funKai raised his zanpaktou and used shunpo and appeared right before the tired looking Bliss. He placed the blade paralell with his outstreached arm next to her ear. At the same time he held out his hand; a orb on pinking light appeared on it. "Try this." Kai smiled

((OOC: Edited mr, picky D: ))
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:45 pm

'Try this.' Said the smirking Captain. Bliss seemed to be cornered and didn't know any way out of this one...unless she met offense with offense. She may have been trapped, but traps work both ways. She then quickly charged up as much energy into her bow as she could - she didn't care where it was coming from, but she gathered as much as possible from all directions around her bow. The largest and nearest open sourse of Reitsu just happened to be the Kido that Captain Karasu was charging up. It soon was absorbed into the arrow, making it immensly powerful. Bliss was able to feel that power. She was surprised at what had happened, which made her jump. The trigger was extremely sensitive as it is, so it caused a misfire...which had extreme explosive properties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magellan Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:03 pm

Kai smiled as Bliss then began to charge up another arrow. But instead of stopping at the normal rate Kai had notied earlier it kept on charging and growing bigger and bigger. No! Its taking from my spell! She cant hold that much at her leval! Kai instantly stopped his spell and dropped his arm. Quick as a flash he sheathed his zanpaktou and shot behind Bliss and grabbed her. At the moment he grabbed her she dropped the arrow and Kai then knew what would happen if they were still here. "Hold on!" Kai then roared off the incantation for the secret Kido that only some can pull off: Spartial Displacement. Kai spoke the words fast and in one second Kai felt the tug of the Kido. The world turned into a blur of white and gray for a few seconds then everything was normal again. Kai looked up and turned his head east ward. He saw the end of the cave, where they had been standing, miles away. There was an immense blast of light, sound and retisu.

Kai turned to face Bliss. The amount of Retisu the blast had caused hit her like a truck and she fell. Kai moved underneath her, so fast he didnt seem to move, and caught her. One arm around her legs the other around her torso. "Bliss, wake up. Bliss. Come on your ok." He said and smiled. He shook her a little and she stirred a bit. Slowly her eyes fluttered open. Kai smiled. "My my, that was a powerdfull blast. Seeing as it stole from my Kido it was ment to be powerfull. Dont worry you ok though. I got us away in time." Kai smiled once more then instatly dropped the smile and he felt his cheecks go red. For as he caugh her his left arm, which had grapped her by the torso, had gripped something else. Particularly a part that was embaressing to touch in any sence. "Oh, Im..uh, sorry." Kai said looking nervous.
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:10 pm

Suddenly a rip in Kai's barrier was seen to open behind the two. Out of the human sized tear came Riku, sighing with his eyes closed and shaking his head a bit. Riku was breathing just ever so slightly more than he normally would be, which seemed to mean he had been running for a long period of time. His Captain's attire was open in the front, as usual, which allowed a view of his Shinigami outfit underneath, as well as his Zanpakuto, swaying at his side with each step he took towards the two. As soon as he entered into the barrier, the small spacial rip closed instantly, as if it were a person not wasting a seconds thought.

That would be extremely hard to do if I didn't know specifically how that technique worked Riku thought to himself, hearing the small sound the barrier made as it closed behind him. Opening his eyes now, but not looking up at the two, Riku spoke up. "Sorry I wasn't able to be here from the beginning, but I had some Captain's matters to attend to. Also, that last attack was pretty deadly, as when I was standing right outside the barrier, I could feel a slight amount of reiatsu leaking out..." Riku said with a pause, before speaking once more. "Your Captain has done something very naughty, Bliss-chan" he began, a small smile appearing on his face, "I had to release Tenken to help me get here faster. Don't tell anyone though 'cause I might....." Riku stopped with his already tiny smile fading, as he looked up at the sight of Kai's hand's covering one side of Bliss' prominent chest.

Riku's feature's changed to a more, confused look as he raised an eyebrow at the sight that was before him. "Umm, is something going on here that doesn't require my assistance?" Riku said and asked, not sure of how to word this particular moment. Or does it.. Riku thought, his perverted tendencies beginning to unfold. His face became a bit flushed at the though, as he waited for one of the two to speak up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:50 pm

Bliss was shocked, and at the same time extremely embarassed. Even more so than Captain Karasu might have been. "Excuse me, Captain Kai-Sama..." Bliss started. "But your hand is on my boob..." She concluded. "Erm..it's not what it looke like, Riku-Sama..." She then tried to clarify, but might have been making things worse. Her face was a very bright red now. "What are you two staring a-..." She stopped, mid sentence, to notice that the explosion had tattered her Shinigami robes, and they were sagged further down, revealing a lot of cleavage.

"Perverts!" She exclaimed, she was pretty mad now. She covered up her chest as best as she could, while crossing her arms. "Put me down." She demanded, talking to Captain Karasu. She pushed away from him and landed on her feet, covering her chest again. I didn't know that the Captains would act like this too... are all men like this? Bliss thought to herself, annoyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magellan Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Kai lifted himself off the ground and looked skyward away from Bliss's showing cleavage. "Um, er, sorry about that...I..." Kai then stiffened slightly and smiled brightly. "Well..about that Bliss..Want to know something Ironic? That push you so presented on me was about hard as Captain Tenkei is right now...or so Im guessing..." Kai then bursted out laughing. "And I am sorry about that Bliss. It was a complete..accident." Kai smiled and hefted his zanpaktou to ajust it as it had been moved slightly during the fall. "By the way Bliss, that blast you ushered was quite powerfull. As Riku said it even leaked past the barrier I made. And that is no small feat." Kai then smiled and looked over toward the blast site. It was a huge gaping hole in the ground. Kai could only guess how deep it was.
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:21 pm

"I see..." was all Captain Riku could say as his eyes darted back and forth, between Bliss's much-to-be-proud-of chest, and in the direction of where Kai had been looking, obviously trying not to stare as well. Riku ignored the term 'perverts' as Bliss mad tone came bursting out. Waiting a few more minutes, Riku joined Kai in his laughter of the rather crude joke he had attempted to make. Looking down, and thinking to himself how glad he was that these robes were lose and thick, less of an outline to be seen, he spoke up. "That may possibly be true, my friend, however the same cannot be said about you. And you're the one who has his hands all over my subordinate.." Riku said while shaking his head, still laughing at Kai's joke and now his own. Forgetting their current situation, Riku turned back to Bliss, only to be remembered of why the joke was made in the first place. Turning away, face still slightly flushed, Riku said "You should really find something more...suitable to cover yourself up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:06 pm

Bliss was still angry, but had calmed down now. This was the worst day of training that she could remember. "How am I going to get back to the dorms to get a spare set of robes?" She asked to both of the captains, and herself. She wouldn't be caught dead with her clothes the way they were now. She sat down on the floor, her knees to her chest. She hugged her knees and waited for them to stop laughing. She had cooled down by now and wasn't mad anymore. Her quincy bow was on the ground next to her, but she payed little attention to it. Whatever...I can train on my own. Bliss thought to herself, shyly. She got up and wrapped her Shinigami robes around her chest, so that they covered more, instead of revealing almost everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magellan Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:15 pm

Kai smiled and laughed along with Riku. Looking over to Bliss he saw she had calmed down but by only a little. "Er..well sorry about that Boo- Bliss!. Er..Im sure Captain Tenkei wouldnt mind loaning you his robe would you Riku?" Kai smiled again. "So, do you wish to start training again? Now that Riku is here or do you not want to continue.? You've certainly done some excelent work here today. Although your perception of opponents around you could use a little work and your aim for sure." Kai glanced over to the hole. Kai then ploped himself on the ground and picked up his zanpaktou and laied it across his lap. "She held up pretty good Riku. Of course I was only going about ten percent..well up to the Spartial Displacment part. But she did good nonethe less."
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:57 pm

"Way ahead of you, Captain Karasu" Riku Tenkei said as he was now standing behind Bliss, looking down at her. He then quickly took of his white robe that was standard Captain's attire, and placed it around Bliss, figuring she would do the rest. He then stood straight up and looked back towards Kai. What had happened was in that brief moment of time, Riku had used his unmatched speed with Flash Step, and made his way behind Bliss. Only a Captain would have the slightest chance of following the speed he used. Captain Tenkei stood there, waiting for Bliss's reply of if she would like to continue training or not, while he examined his blue and gold Zanpakuto. He brushed the side of the magnificant blade, then looked up to Kai.

"As to be expected. I'd like to think my subordinates can hold their own in a fight" he said a bit proudly, hearing about how well Bliss did. "Speaking of the Spartial Displacment part.." Riku began with a pause, "how did she manage to use an attack that powerful. I know for a fact that she, herself, cannot, or at least never plans on drawing that much Reiatsu. So unless there so kind of 'interference'...?" he asked, curious how she generated an attack as powerful as that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:55 pm

Bliss pulled the large white robe over her all the way, still sitting on the ground. "Captain Karasu-sama was charging a Kido, point blank at me. But I didn't have any way to dodge or evade it, so I charged up an arrow with as much power as I could. I don't know what happened then, but I think the arrow absorbed his Kido. I don't know what happened then. A misfire? But there was a large explosion that must have rendered me unconscious." Bliss explained.

This coat is so big... Bliss thought to herself. The white robe that Captain Riku had let her borrow had covered her knees and feet. Bliss wasn't very tall, though, so it could cover almost her whole body. She stood up, the robe now slightly past her knees. "I don't think I'll be training anymore for today." Bliss stated. I have a lot to reflect on, about this. She thought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magellan Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:11 pm

Kai nodded. "Yes, It seems that at the same time I used my Hadou Bliss absorbed the energy. Needless to say we ended up over hear and there is now a hole in the ground.." Kai then stood up and moved Yowakursu back to his normal spot on his hip. "And yes, Bliss did a very well job. Her blasts are extremely powerfull and if she can home in on her aiming skills then she will be a most powerful adversary. As long as she stays with us of course." Kai glanced at Bliss as he said this. Then he smiled. "Also Riku, her reaction time and focus was much better than some of my division. I see you've taught her alot." Intresting, hes so protective of her. Its almost if he has a connection to her somehow. How or why is a mystery to me.
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:08 am

Riku Tenkei thought about what the two infront of him, Kai and Bliss, had just said. He was still standing behind Bliss, although he was swaying back and fourth ever so slightly. He thought about the explantions both of them gave, then spoke up after about two minutes. "I see, and if she could learn to do that and control it then..." Riku stopped before he could finish. He turned around, not finishing his sentence, and began to look around the area they were currently in. It was the Underground Base only selected members of squads knew about. The area surrounding them looked like a rocky desert. It was dry, with rocks sprawled across the place, and it was void of any life, given the three that were currently there. Soon, however, Riku's eyes made there way to the hole the two had mentioned in their explanations.

What destructive power. I must remember not to get on her bad side, less the possibility of my body protruding with holes.. Riku thought, a bit worried, although his face didn't show it. "I've taught her enough" he said, his voice returning to its calm and careless tone, and his face showing his all to familiar bored look. "Yes, I believe she has progressed greatly for the first day of training" Riku said, his eyes quickly darting to the large crater off in the distance. "Besides, Kai, we need to go visit Axel, as you know how lonely he gets if we don't stop by occasionally" Riku said, knowing Kai knew that there was more to their soon to be visit with Axel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum