Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Morticrusher Miniav12-1 Morticrusher Miniav12-1 Morticrusher Miniav12-1 Morticrusher Miniav12-1

Morticrusher

5 posters

Go down

Morticrusher Empty Morticrusher

Post by Spades♠ Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Basic Information

Name: Morticrusher

Number: 5

Looks: Morticrusher Barbarian_by_Demacros

Personality:
Morticrusher died in the age of barbarians, where little language was used and everyone ran on impulse and strength. Not much has changed about him from that time and he still has trouble speaking a language and usually resorts to other means of communication. Morticrusher loves drawing pictures on cave walls in blood or other natural fluids.

Morticrusher is actually highly intelligent, but spent this intelligence doing things besides communication skills. If he wants something, he simply states he wants it and takes it. This shows his dominance and gets what he wants. Although he is always mad, he is never mad at anyone. As in he doesn’t hate people personally, he hates them in general.

Besides being in good shape, Morticrusher has little to no abilities when not in resurrection mode. Due to this, his resurrection mode is extremely powerful.

Weapon Information

Weapon Name: Crusher

Weapon Looks: Morticrusher Claymore-espada-52

Weapon Description: The Crusher has no abilities until Morticrusher releases, making him very vulnerable until that time.

Released Weapon Description:
When released however, the Crusher grows nearly 10 times larger and turns black( can only be released in resurrection). It turns this color because it is now retaining the compression of a black hole. The swords actually ability is to be able to handle so much force exerted onto it. However, when another object comes in contact with the sword, that object is put under the black holes pressure too. This results in the conflicting object, no matter how large or powerful, to be reduced to a ball of matter in 2 posts. This can be reversed however, if someone has the gravity element and can reverse the pressure to bring it back to it’s original state.

Weapon Release Phrase: “ Crusher Crush!”

Weapon Spirit: N/A

Weapon Realm: N/A

Resurrecion Information

Name: Center of Power

Represent: Golem

Family: Gravity

Looks: Morticrusher Steam_Golem
The Center of Power is about 15 feet tall with large metal plates all over it’s skin. This transformation occurs in a large purple flash.

Effects:
Spoiler:

Stat Changes:
Spoiler:
Techniques
Spoiler:
Cero
Spoiler:

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength: 24

Speed: 1

Accuracy: 30

Stamina: 30

History and RP Sample

History:

Life
Morticrusher was the son of the tribe Luwana tribe chief, Org. Being a prince, he grew up learning how to lead his people and fight off invaders. His training was rough and rigorous, like anything a barbarian would do. Everyday he would either combat train with his dad using wooden weapons or go hunting wild bears with his bare hands. One day, while he was out hunting however, a rival tribe invaded and killed all of his people. Not even being able to say goodbye to his family broke Morticrusher's heart and he eventually decided that this would never happen again if he ignored others feelings and prevented himself from being attached to anyone. With a large growl, Morticrusher ran towards the enemy tribe. He fought them bravely, taking at least half of them down before he was shot in the back with a new weapon. A stick of steel that was sharp on BOTH sides. Because of shock and internal bleeding, Morticrusher died while strangling the tribe chieftain to death.

Hollow
As a hollow Morticrusher was a barbaric beast. Since he had no loved ones to devour, he went after the descendants of that rival tribe that killed his loved ones all that time ago. Morticrusher struck like a wold boar with a splinter and demolished all of these descendants, dooming the family line forever. After doing this, Morticrusher roamed the earth for a few more years before seeking the man to pull his hollow mask of and unleash his true power.After finding this man, Morticrusher's mask was removed and he became an Arranacar.

Espada
Morticrusher was openly invited by the arranacar society and was throughly liked by the espada. Some of the espada believed that he was more powerful then them and others hated his guts. Eventually he was in his cave breaking boulders with his fists when a stranger wandered inside. The stranger ended up being one of the espada sent to test him. If Morticrusher killed the espada, he would take his rank and number. To make a long story short, Morticrusher won by using his power of gravity and crushing the espada into a pellet. After bringing his body to Los Noche, he was admitted into the espada.

RP Sample: “ Let’s make a deal.” Z carved into a metal slab with a few streaks of his black taloned hands. “ A deal of trust….and blood.” Z continued as a large grin started to streak across his face. The grin grew so large that it seemed to tear his face in half, but before the gruesome even could happen a large laugh was released from underneath the metal helmet. The noise echoed around the dusty chamber until an eerie silence filled the air. “ This is going to be fun!” Z laughed, breaking the silence with his deep and metallic voice. Collecting himself, he continued to scratch onto the metal slab until it read…

‘ Lets make a deal. A deal of trust…and blood. No this isn’t a peace treaty, nor a casual letter. This is serious and I want to hear your replies. I am a ghost, according to records I am seemingly inexistent. I have no name, I have no ties to the world. Even if you knew me, you wouldn’t know me. For these reasons, I am the most mysterious being in the world. Why do I mention this? Well, why not, I love to brag. Back to the task at hand. I am not a criminal, nor am I a hero. I’m simply someone worth devoting your nightmares to. I am offering my services as a….. bounty hunter. I have sent these letters to village offering my services. If you wish to inquire further, you must be aware of a few things. Number one, dealing with a demon can end in disaster. Number two, how would other villages feel when they see you’ve stoop this low? And number three, sometimes a hunter needs blood for his work. If these reasons do not bother you, sign your name in the spot below and give this slab back to my assistant. Once that is done, I will contact you again with some advanced instructions and guidelines of a bounty hunter.

Sincerely, Him’

Once Z finished the letter, he handed it off to a large suit of armor and nodded to it. The armor nodded back and brought the slab to a table where it and a few other suits started to make copies of it. Soon, Z would return to the world. Soon, everyone will know who he is. Soon, blood would be spilled. After the suits of armor finished, they brought the slabs back to Z. Raising his arm, he let a small squad of large mosquitoes out and sent them to each slab. Pointing, Z directed the mosquitoes towards every major village. “ It’s almost party time.” He laughed as he slumped onto his throne.

Last edited by Spades♠ on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 6 times in total
Spades♠
Spades♠
Espada
Espada

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-20

Back to top Go down

Morticrusher Empty Re: Morticrusher

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:32 pm

I don't think there are any more Espada positions open; you must register as an Arrancar.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Morticrusher Left_bar_bleue0/0Morticrusher Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Spades♠ Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:37 pm

Well my Espada position is debatable at the moment, and will be decided later. Besides my rank and stats, I am done.
Spades♠
Spades♠
Espada
Espada

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:39 pm

Alright, #5 Espada is open, so adjust your application in accordance with that.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Spades♠ Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:54 pm

done like dinner
Spades♠
Spades♠
Espada
Espada

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:37 pm

Show stat change.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spades♠ Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:39 pm

ops, silly me. Fix'd Razz
Spades♠
Spades♠
Espada
Espada

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Approved.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:54 am

erm... no rp sample?
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:24 am

*rolls eyes* Arthas, Im sure you got the PM I sent out. NExt time, notify me, as this isnt a glaring problem.

Spades, RP Sample will be needed.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Spades♠ Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:33 pm

ops, sorry man my bad. Added Razz
Spades♠
Spades♠
Espada
Espada

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spades♠ Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:36 pm

bump?
Spades♠
Spades♠
Espada
Espada

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:24 pm

However, when another object comes in contact with the sword, that object is put under the black holes pressure too. This results in the conflicting object, no matter how large or powerful, to be reduced to a ball of matter. This can be reversed however, if someone has the gravity element and can reverse the pressure to bring it back to it’s original state.

So basically you have the power to reduce anything into nothing >.> yaa tone a lot that down wayy too OP

Each pellet is actually a large sword or shield that he has pressurized into it’s small form. Using his control over all gravity around him, Morticrusher can de-compress these pellets in an instant and recompress them the same way. All of these weapons mimic the Crusher’s ability, so if anything touches them it is instantly condensed. Even elemental attacks. Once again, the gravity element can counter this however.

Ya since where changing your effects there this will be changed too but for now with the way it is currently written you’re your putting a number limit on this to have many you can have out

Pressure armor is the ability of the Center of Powers armor. Since the Center of Power has so much pressure on it at once, making it move slow, this pressure also transfers to anything that touches it. Causing it to compress into a pressure pellet.

So you get the power to reduce anything again?

Morticrusher’s Hierro is 40 unreleased but spikes to 75 when resurrected.

Take that out no stats points like that you already spent your release points
Aki
Aki

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spades♠ Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:27 pm

All right, I changed the compress concept to be less instant and I removed the Hierro. I don't really understand the whole stat system too well so bare with me >.<

Also, it isn't reducing things to nothing. Thats impossible. o.o"
Spades♠
Spades♠
Espada
Espada

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:19 pm

This results in the conflicting object, no matter how large or powerful,

That is the part which can’t happen, if a force is stronger then your gravity powers then it won’t clearly be effect in the same way as something weaker then your own power

Morticrusher can de-compress these pellets in an instant and recompress them the same way

One post delay between sizes

on locally no and shrking something to the point of sub atomic level where is being is basically means nothing is still the same issues
Aki
Aki

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum