Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Died on the same road, but went different paths( Raiden V.S somebody else) Miniav12-1 Died on the same road, but went different paths( Raiden V.S somebody else) Miniav12-1 Died on the same road, but went different paths( Raiden V.S somebody else) Miniav12-1 Died on the same road, but went different paths( Raiden V.S somebody else) Miniav12-1

Died on the same road, but went different paths( Raiden V.S somebody else)

2 posters

Go down

Died on the same road, but went different paths( Raiden V.S somebody else) Empty Died on the same road, but went different paths( Raiden V.S somebody else)

Post by Naim Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:48 pm

How can death come, and not tell you where next to go. It leads you out, but that's all it does. Keeping you away from destiny, yet you can't escape. Stuck in the middle of a rock and a hard place. Broken or scattered emotions. When you see someone on the other paths, you see your life was not so bad. Stuck here wandering in eternity, what a curse for a shinigami.

Well that's at least what his blade would say. Raiden was talking to it again. Discussing trivial matters, that normally a shinigami and spirit do not speak about. Though Raiden did not care, he had been inside of that lonely seretei for days. He just sat there, talked laughed, turned down Sake. Then wash and repeat you know the drill. Raiden was just tired, and tired people never are happy.

The only happiness he crossed was visiting his family. You know everyone, they all thought he was dead. Well definitly he was, but he had to tell them sometime. A shinigami life how hard, and trivial. Raiden finally had gotten a message for him to go to the real world. Not for a normal mission. For some odd reason a weird spiritual pressure appeared, but was untraceble. Raiden was puzzled by the weird occurence. He set that aside and all the things he was pondering on.

He left after bowing. He took his sword, and put on some normal clothes for a change. Raiden wore some nice clothes he had bought from the mall last time he had to go to the real world. He then took his Hell butterfly, and entered into the gate. As he walked through he kept feeling a strange force. For some reason Raiden was stuck on his thought. He could not shake the feeling he had when coming into the real world. The real world was alot different from the normal spiritual make up soul society. Though nothing happens at that place, where Raiden would refer to it as "Booooring!". Raiden never liked the soul society, and usually perfers if he lives in the real world. He finally approached the gate, and entered out. Raiden was carrying his sword on his back, and was wearing sunglasses.

It was a sunny day in the real world. Not like the soul society where the weather is not unpredicatable. Raiden tried to remeber this moment. He stood above the city, like a angel in the sky. He did not know what was the big problem. He did not feel any spiritual pressure, no did he feel anything. He hid his pressure for safety. He moved through the cuty like a ghost looking for revenge. Raiden could not be seen, except for the few humans who could. Also the ghost. Raiden smiled as he waved at the little girl. Raiden jumped on a high building licking some ice cream he took. He made sure to leave money, because it was the right thing. Raiden sat there. "Where is whatever I am suppose to find?", said Raiden as he licked more ice cream.
Naim
Naim

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Died on the same road, but went different paths( Raiden V.S somebody else) Empty Re: Died on the same road, but went different paths( Raiden V.S somebody else)

Post by Renjiro Haptism Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Renjiro was sitting 2 meters above his old house using the hoho technique biding his time before his missions target came into slight. His mission was to test the strength and will of the shinigami in the human world.

The day was sunny but not predictable unlike the weather in the soul society, which was almost always hot, sunny and dry. There was a slight breeze at the height Renjiro was at allowing for a nice relaxing time while he scouted the 5 mile wide area for any signs of spiritual pressure. However just as he predicted his targets concentration was lacking and wasn’t suppressing his spiritual pressure at all. This meant he stuck out like a sore thumb in the human world where there was almost no obvious spiritual pressures around. He sighed as he directly spotted Raiden in the distance licking an ice-cream.

"Stupid shinigami" he said as he stood up staring at his direction. “I wonder if he’ll stand up to the test I have to give him?” with that he sighed and shunpoing twice to appear 2 meters in front of Raiden. "Raiden Ronin! Prepare for the test of a lifetime!" with that he shunpoed backwards 3 meters and was now 5 meters in front of Raiden now. As soon as he reappeared after his shunpo his instantly unsheathed his Zanpakuto and held it in a typical starting style and stood in a standard kendo defensive stance. He had done all of his research into his opponent and studied for 4 complete days on the file on Raiden’s shikai form alone.

“I have been sent here directly by the soul societies 8 protective squads to test your abilities in combat to test if you are strong enough to stay here and protect this land. So far all I have seen is fooling about and general non-shinigami behaviour.” He then used his free left hand to signal his to come for him. “This is your time to prove to me you are ready. Shall we begin?”
Renjiro Haptism
Renjiro Haptism

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Died on the same road, but went different paths( Raiden V.S somebody else) Empty Re: Died on the same road, but went different paths( Raiden V.S somebody else)

Post by Naim Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:05 pm

Raiden was licking his ice cream, and watching the city. Then he felt a presence, but he always ignored that kind've thing. He was taking a break, and he really just watched the ones with weird spiritual pressure. Raiden then noticed a guy near him, and then he shunpo backwards. Raiden looked at him as he licked his ice cream.

“I have been sent here directly by the soul societies 8 protective squads to test your abilities in combat to test if you are strong enough to stay here and protect this land. So far all I have seen is fooling about and general non-shinigami behaviour.” He then used his free left hand to signal his to come for him. “This is your time to prove to me you are ready. Shall we begin?”

Raiden got up still licking his ice cream, and doing the normal inexperience thing. Raiden got test like these all the time. He had been a shinigami for about 3 years, and he was a big exception to the rules that stood. He licked some more ice cream, and then engulfed it all. He held his head, because it gave him a brain freeze. He put his thumb on the root of his mouth. Then it stopped. "Okay Mr. Vice captain... I see you ready and all.. what took yah?", said Raiden as he unsheathed his sword.

"My zanpaktou spirit did want me to test his abilities, I have only been fighting those hollows. Let's go Mr. vice", said Raiden as he smirked. He got into a battle stance, and was ready for his test.
Naim
Naim

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Renjiro Haptism Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:39 pm

"Raiden take this seriously. I wont kill you i promise." He shunpoed in towards Raiden going at his full speed "YAHHH!!" he shouted as he aimed a hidari-do strike at Raidens' right side.

*inside his zanpakuto realm*

Renjiro and Kaiton ryū was standing next to each other speaking about the fight. Kaiton ryū was speaking about showing this little kid about respect and regaining control at all time. His idea was to release his shikai and bankai straight away and blast him away. Renjiro was speaking and enforcing his voice on restraining himself and teaching Raiden a lesson though skills and techniques rather than through pure brute force.

_______

Normal Stats
Strength: 10
Speed: 30
Dexterity : 20
Stamina: 20
Renjiro Haptism
Renjiro Haptism

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Naim Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:45 pm

Inside of Zanpaktou realm
Exodia is standing inside his cell. Exodia grabbed the cold bars, and he yelled, "Take this seriously, you already have me, now don't disgrace yourself". Exodia grinned and shaked his chains, and they did the wave into the dark abyss. Raiden left Exodia there.

Raiden noticed Renji was rushing in with shunpo. "You should be taught, never rush in on a opponent", said Raiden. Raiden did shunpo as well, though it wasn't perfected. He had to do with what he had. He shunpo towards Renji as Renji shunpo towards him. Raiden had his sword stiking out sideways, and he had one palm facing Renji. As he was rushing in he said,""Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!""Thunder Roar Cannon!". A thunder like bolt went towards Renji, and Raiden was right next to it. He then went a little diagonal, and attempted to slash Renji 3 times on his side.

Thunder Roar Cannon

Type:destructive

Number: 63

Element:

Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"

Description: Fires a massive wave of yellow lightning at a target.

Stats
Strength:11

Speed: 30

Accuracy: 9

Stamina: 10
Naim
Naim

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Renjiro Haptism Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:59 am

He heard the incantation and knew what it meant. He himself had this kido and knew by the third word what the technique was. He stopped what he was planning and suddenly shunpoed to his left after Raiden spoke the words 'empty castle'. He was able to dodge to his left avoiding the attack, just narrowly avoiding the furthest region of the lightning kido attack.

But as he moved in his shunpo he said the words "Chains burn!"Whilst throwing a bag of titanium pearls into the air. However when he reappeared he pointed at Raiden with his left index finger and middle finger and the bag of titanium pearls that was in the air burst into flames and turned into a long 9 foot chain and started glowing bright red. This took one second and as they burst into flames the chain headed straight for Raiden at the full speed of its kido ranking. Renjiros’ focus was still on the chains, to manipulate its power and direction, but his focus was also on keeping track of where Raiden was and what he was doing.

As he was doing this Renjiro also had his unreleased Zanpakuto in his right hand and was still in his standard kendo stance. Which would enable him to stop or rebound a weak kido or manipulate his own strong binding kido to block himself or quickly bind Raiden before he could release any other kido or physical attack? Renjiro knew because of Raidens’ seating he knew that he didn’t have a high enough kido to block or stop his binding kido. However should he produce a strong kido he would be able to produce a small clash of kido to bide him enough time to shunpo out of the way and weaken my binding kido but whatever he does due to the strength, speed and nature of this kido it was extremely unlikely that he would escape it unharmed.

_________

Name: Fire Burning Chains
Type: Bakudo-Binding
Number: 90
Element: Fire
Incantation: Chains Burn!
Description: Renjiro will throw hundreds of titanium pearls into the sky and sets them alight by saying the incantation. When he finishes the pearls join together; Renjiro then points at the target and flaming pearls transform into flaming chain that goes at high speed at the target aiming to wrap them up. When wrapping the opponent(s) the fire causes 3rd degree burns on contact with the skin. Due to enfocusing the chains with his own reitsu renjiro can plainly manipulate the chains gaining the ability to move them how he pleases and allowing him to use the chains as a physicaly barrier between himself and a attack (either kido or physical).

Strength: 10
Speed: 30 - 4 (for the amount of spirital pressure ive used. speed is decreased due to a small amount of fatigue) = 26
Dexterity : 20
Stamina: 20 - 5 (kido level 90) - 1 (for total amount of shunpos done so far) = 14 remaining
Renjiro Haptism
Renjiro Haptism

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Naim Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Raiden watched as the chain came towards him. Raiden thought about the battle. It was a test. He thought the test was not just for him, but for Renji as well. "Rip off your chains", said Raiden. His zanpaktou changed shape, and it showed off its beautiful color. Raidens chains started to move, and Raiden did not want to fail a test. All 4 chains started to encircle the chain that Renji had. It was encirling them as they move forward. They were going faster than Renji's chain. Raiden shunpo backwards, and allowed his chains to get time to approach the target. Raiden then held out his left hand. Just in case some kido came towards him.
Naim
Naim

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Naim Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:30 pm

((OCC: Are we going to continue this))
Naim
Naim

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down