Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Taking a small leave. Miniav12-1 Taking a small leave. Miniav12-1 Taking a small leave. Miniav12-1 Taking a small leave. Miniav12-1

Taking a small leave.

3 posters

Go down

Taking a small leave. Empty Taking a small leave.

Post by .Zane-kun Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:53 pm

M'kay, Unfortunately your great Cero Espada is taking a week or so off from RP'ing, to leave the stress of it behind.

So please, all of you that i know, i leave you a message~

Hage/Traca: Please, I'll give you my position for 2-3 weeks if you DESERVE to have it. So far i say i've just beaten you, But I'll have a hold on that topic and give you Temporary #0 Espada until i return in 2 weeks.

Kou-sama: Be awesome and run the best Bleach Forum out there. US is the best Naruto Forum, so try and compete. xD

Sou-sama: I give you a mega-uber awesome cookie. >> But, unfortunately, I'm gonna make to cook up another one.

Arthas: Be OP, I don't care. xD Be nice and powerful!~ Carry on my Legacy~

Everyone else: Be awesome and make nice characters, RP well, and I'll set my Review for the forum later. ;3

Zane-kun. ~
Insanity. ~

#0 Espada will be Set to Traca until further notice. Until I return, he will be dubbed Espada #0. Once i return, that position will be relinquished back to myself. Just to make sure.
.Zane-kun
.Zane-kun

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-24

http://www.narutor.onegoo.us/

Back to top Go down

Taking a small leave. Empty Re: Taking a small leave.

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:21 pm

Hage/Traca: Please, I'll give you my position for 2-3 weeks if you DESERVE to have it. So far i say i've just beaten you, But I'll have a hold on that topic and give you Temporary #0 Espada until i return in 2 weeks.

Zane, based on your time here, you dont deserve this position. We were actually going to wait for the fight to conclude, considering I know that Hage will beat you, but this just has made us decide to hasten the process.

The position was given to you by Hino, and I allowed you to keep it after I became Site Owner. Since that time, you have proven that you do not deserve said position, especially with the superiority complex you have given your character. Gratz, you were #0. That does NOT mean you are all powerful.

When you come back, we can rediscuss your position on the site.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by .Zane-kun Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Shush it little Douche. >>

I have a few final words before i set off.

1. Sorry for 'being' a Douchebag the past couple weeks, Stress has been getting to me. For just a few reasons. :3
-Stupid people BUGGING Me to post when I'm tired.
-Working my ass off in RL since my sister isn't doing s***, and my brother is paying the bills, working the internet, getting food and such. -.- Good thing it's winter.
-A few 'unnamed' people.

2. My Supposed 'Complex' to you, Kou-sama, isn't much unless you wanna hear the entire Dramatic story of how i so love power. << And being on top.

3. I'll see ya all in a few weeks, hopefully Destressified~ Be good and I'll try and be nicer and better in a few weeks. ^^

Sorry for being stupid,
Zane-kun. ~
.Zane-kun
.Zane-kun

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-24

http://www.narutor.onegoo.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana♥ Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Oh, you know me. Picking at every, last, detail..

1. Sorry for 'being' a Douchebag the past couple weeks, Stress has been getting to me. For just a few reasons. :3
Smaaaart, you decide to take it out on us?

-Stupid people BUGGING Me to post when I'm tired.
I guess that makes you stupid, too, for agreeing to start said topic/s. When you do, you're obligated to post. A "highly-skilled" role-player, such as yourself, should already know that.

*cough*

-Working my ass off in RL since my sister isn't doing s***, and my brother is paying the bills, working the internet, getting food and such. -.- Good thing it's winter.
That sucks, but you know, don't drag personal problems into explanations as to why you've been such a "douche," as you say.

-A few 'unnamed' people.
Oooooh.

2. My Supposed 'Complex' to you, Kou-sama, isn't much unless you wanna hear the entire Dramatic story of how i so love power. << And being on top.
With power comes responsibility, and with responsibility comes not being a "douche," no matter any circumstances.

3. I'll see ya all in a few weeks, hopefully Destressified~ Be good and I'll try and be nicer and better in a few weeks. ^^
See you soon!

Sorry for being stupid,
Apology accepted. :)
Tatiana♥
Tatiana♥

Female
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum