Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ryuu, Ace, Dark Miniav12-1 Ryuu, Ace, Dark Miniav12-1 Ryuu, Ace, Dark Miniav12-1 Ryuu, Ace, Dark Miniav12-1

Ryuu, Ace, Dark

3 posters

Go down

Ryuu, Ace, Dark Empty Ryuu, Ace, Dark

Post by Ace Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Ace slowly made his way into the big were-house mark Alex King number 18. He slowly looked to the ceiling and than to the ground. He could still here the raining pouring down on the tin roof of the old building as he started at the many water pedals decorated the floor. A part of him couldn't believe that was about to have a drink in a old were-house, but still there was another part of him that hated the ideal of getting his drink wet. He slowly took the bottle back a few more times allowing the burning feeling of his tongue to be slow as his throat only numbed under the warming effects of the drink. He was already half-way thru his first pint of Vodka and still the drinks effect had not kicked in yet. He was sill fully aware of his reality and that girl body still felt warm in his arms as she slowly faded aware into the darkness of death. He took the bottle back even harder as he took a bigger glop of the drink and whipped his lips. He couldn't help but feel as if he could have been faster or stronger he would have been able to stop his brother from killing that girl so much hate filled heart as he thought of Sith one last time. "Light my brother where have you gone and who is this monster that possess your body and voice, for he is not you" he yelled as he took the bottle back a few more times. Even with the bottle now empty he was fully sober bu drunk on hate and revenge.
Ace
Ace

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Ryuu, Ace, Dark Empty Re: Ryuu, Ace, Dark

Post by Tyler D'Noche Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:51 am

Ryuu sighed and stared down at the man froma rooftop nearby, a cloak wrapped around his body and covering his face from the rain. He shook his head slightly and jumped down, floating gently until he landed on the soaken roads, avodiing disturbing the puddles. He walked into the warehouse quietly and hid, hiding his presece as he watched the Captain try to drown away his sorrows. WHile he was relieved to see that the Captain was not venting his anger or sorrow unto other Shinigami, Ryuu highly dsapproved of this habit of drinking. It clogged the mind, and inhibited common sense. This was not the way a Captain should act, private or in public. Ryuu sighed again. It would seem that he would need to discipline the young shinigami. It wasnt really something that he wanted to do, but it would happen anyways.

Tyler D'Noche

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Ace slowly smiled as he heard a disapproving sigh, "so this is where you are hiding" he slowly turned his head toward the man and looked coldly at him "so how is my ex-lieutenant or should i say my new commander?" Ace slowly pulled another bottle out of pocket and placed it on the ground. With a firm but gentle touch he kicked the bottle and made i slide across the wet floor and stop at his old friend's foot. "Let me guess, you're here to annoy me again with your talk of how crazy i am for chasing ghost or acting out of what you think is proper conduct." Ace laugh as he began walking closer towards the door. "well I'm uninterested in your opinion as my leader but as i friend this would be interesting to see what your blade has to say." Ace slowly stopped and stuck his sheet into the ground and leaned against it as he had done millions of times. "So what say you old friend how about a spar to kill time while the rain ruins our walk."
Ace
Ace

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:51 pm

((OOC: Ace, kou, both of you, youre not even fighting yet, put some effort into your posts.. Kou, youre not even doing HALF of what you should as a bare minimum at CC, Ace, youre also 70 words to short... its really not that hard to meet a short minimum like htat.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Ryuu, Ace, Dark Left_bar_bleue0/0Ryuu, Ace, Dark Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum