Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reap my character..and name.. _//-\\_ Hat.. Miniav12-1 Reap my character..and name.. _//-\\_ Hat.. Miniav12-1 Reap my character..and name.. _//-\\_ Hat.. Miniav12-1 Reap my character..and name.. _//-\\_ Hat.. Miniav12-1

Reap my character..and name.. _//-\\_ Hat..

2 posters

Go down

Reap my character..and name.. _//-\\_ Hat.. Empty Reap my character..and name.. _//-\_ Hat..

Post by Reap Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:56 am

Basic Information

Name: Reap

Grade: Just finishing medical school

Looks: Wears a white and black hat everywhere. The color of his eyes is like the surface of the ocean as the sun goes down. The color of his skin is a pale slightly off color white. Almost always wearing a kimono, but has nothing against wearing jeans and a shirt.

Human Special Ability Information

Name: (The name of your Special Ability)

Description: (The description of your Special ability. Strengths, weaknesses etc)

---

Techniques Infomation

Name: (Name of your tech)

Description: (What your tech is, and what it does)

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:

Speed: 12.5

Accuracy: 12.5

Stamina: 10

History and RP Sample

History: An ordinary young boy he grew up living in a healthy and thriving household. For his fifth birthday the thing his parents gave him was an encyclopedia of medicine. On his tenth birthday he was forced to start working an internship for his father at the local hospital. By the time he was in high school his father was already pushing him towards medical school. He passed all the tests and made it into medical school soon after finishing college. After entering medical school he thought his dad would finally be proud, boy was he wrong, it only got worse after that. Half-way through his second year he tried to ask his parents for some money for new textbooks as his fathers old ones were wrecked. Currently in his last year of study he decided to move out of his family's household and get an apartment on his savings from the three jobs he works before and after school. He works as a waiter, a test subject, and a nurse. His family erased his records and left him with the name Reap when he decided to move out, leaving him a disinherited college student which is why he now works three jobs in his extra time, Medical school ain't cheap you know.

RP Sample: Reap rolled over with a loud groan as the loud and shrill noise of the alarm went of breaking the sweet silence of the room for a minute before he slammed his hand down shutting off the annoying device. "Can't believe I have to work the morning shift again" he grumbled to himself, before he wearily stood up and felt the slight tingle as the blood rushed down from his head, thinking to himself stood up to quick again and falling back to sit on the edge of the slightly uncomfortable couch. Regaining his composure the young man sprung back up and made his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth before changing into his black tux and hoping on his small bike to pedal his way up hill to the small but fancy restaurant he would have to open. He had to admit the wind felt good but it always almost stole his hat so he disliked it. As he walked jumped off the bike and slid it into the normal spot on the wrack, and slapping the chain in place. Turning, the young man stepped up to the door and unlocked it before stepping inside and taking a seat at a small table waiting for the owner to arrive.

Last edited by Reap on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reap
Reap

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

Reap my character..and name.. _//-\\_ Hat.. Empty Re: Reap my character..and name.. _//-\\_ Hat..

Post by Aki Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:30 am

hmm never done a human app before so any other staff that wants to correct me feel free

ok reap i do want to see some a little more detail in your appearance and history, even just a normal human you must have had like a normal child hood or family function right?
Aki
Aki

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Reap my character..and name.. _//-\\_ Hat.. Empty Re: Reap my character..and name.. _//-\\_ Hat..

Post by Aki Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:37 pm

alright approved
Aki
Aki

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down