Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yousei's new shikai techniques Miniav12-1 Yousei's new shikai techniques Miniav12-1 Yousei's new shikai techniques Miniav12-1 Yousei's new shikai techniques Miniav12-1

Yousei's new shikai techniques

3 posters

Go down

Yousei's new shikai techniques Empty Yousei's new shikai techniques

Post by Yousei Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Name of Character: Yousei Murakami

Current Rank: 7th Squad's Lieutenant

Current Spritual Pressure: 72?

Name Of Techn: Reisuitai (Soul Weakening) - Shikai Technique

Tech Skill Level: Expert

Small Summary: This technique mixes both Dimensional and Spirit type abilities of my Zanpakuto. Simply put it's a reishi protectile negatively charged. When it touches any living or spiritual being, it takes away some of their spiritual energy and so weakens them. Another special thing about this protectile is that it's transdimensional. It constantly changes dimensions it is traveling through, so it's nearly impossible to block it or anyhow else counter it, unless with another dimensional ability. And last thing is that due to it traveling transdimensionaly, it's incredibly fast and nearly impossible to dodge.
Characters with max Dexterity or high speed would be able to avoid the protectile by using shunpo, sonido, hirenkyaku or movement techniques like that.
The protectile can be countered with kido (or kido ranked attacks) 60th and above. (of caurse you need high speed to be able to see the attack)
Those with high strength can weaken stamina drain by half by blocking it with spiritual energy imbued weapon. (at least medium speed and dex)

Now:
It drains exactly 2 Stamina in Shikai and 3 in Bankai.
Can be used once a turn and uses same amount of stamina in Shikai, but only 2 Stamina in Bankai.

Left for later:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Yousei on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Yousei
Yousei

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Yousei's new shikai techniques Left_bar_bleue0/0Yousei's new shikai techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Yousei's new shikai techniques Empty Re: Yousei's new shikai techniques

Post by Yousei Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:52 pm

I believe mods and admins are busy, but could somebody check this when they have some time? Meaning - Bump
Yousei
Yousei

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Yousei's new shikai techniques Left_bar_bleue0/0Yousei's new shikai techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:23 am

Each technique requires a minimum of 50 Spiritual pressure. Meaning youll only be able to create one technique at the moment.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:37 am

Ok, I choose Soul Weakening for now.
Yousei
Yousei

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:37 am

Put a cooldown in there. if your using a reiatsu draining technique, a cooldown will be required before you can use it again.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:34 am

I believe cool down is that this can only be used once per post. It is already written, Unless you want it to be increased.

Also, if somebody misunderstood it, this technique doesn't give me opponent's spiritual energy. Simply put is damages my and opponent's reiatsu by same amount excluding bankai state, when damage to opponent is increased.
Yousei
Yousei

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:42 pm

It constantly changes dimensions it is traveling through, so it's nearly impossible to block it or anyhow else counter it, unless with another dimensional ability. And last thing is that due to it traveling transdimensionaly, it's incredibly fast and nearly impossible to dodge.

Alright, that right there seems to be the borderline between OP and a bit much, especially since this is just a Shikai technique.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Ok, basicly transdimensional movement is one important point of this technique. But if you look at it the other way, it looks like an auto hit.
Then, I guess, I need to put some weaknesses here:

Characters with max Dexterity or high speed would be able to avoid the protectile by using shunpo, sonido, hirenkyaku or movement techniques like that.
The protectile can be countered with kido (or kido ranked attacks) 60th and above. (of caurse you need high speed to be able to see the attack)
Those with high strength can weaken stamina drain by half by blocking it with spiritual energy imbued weapon. (at least medium speed and dex)
Yousei
Yousei

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Alright, seems better. Approved unless said otherwise.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:33 pm

So, this means the first one is OK.
I switched them both with two other techniques in my character app, because those didn't quite fit my Zanpakuto type. Anyway, once I think of a weakness for my first Shikai technique, you're welcome to approve it all there...
Yousei
Yousei

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down