Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Growing Threat Miniav12-1 A Growing Threat Miniav12-1 A Growing Threat Miniav12-1 A Growing Threat Miniav12-1

A Growing Threat

5 posters

Go down

A Growing Threat Empty A Growing Threat

Post by Yaguri Issui Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:02 am

Name: A Growing Threat
Difficulty: Easy
Participants: Espada and a Vasto Lorde
NPC: Various Hollows that can be rp'd as, by any participant.
Prefered Mod: Any
Additional Details: With a Shinigami (Sousuke Unagai) in command of the Hollows, it is by no means a surprise that some Hollows would find this disgraceful. A few Adjuchas have taken it upon themselves to rid Hueco Mundo of all shinigami. As such, these few Hollow have slowly recruited other Hollow for their cause and are planning a coup d'état in the coming weeks.

Sousuke Unagai has thus ordered Yaguri to assemble a small team and eliminate the problem from it's source. By removing the leaders of the rebellion, it will disband their followers and also make an example out of them, for all who think to oppose Sousuke's rule. Little do they know, it is in fact a Vasto Lorde who has brought together the Adjuchas.

Last edited by Yaguri Issui on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

A Growing Threat Empty Re: A Growing Threat

Post by DewBunny Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:49 pm

I'm alright with this but as a test run I'm sticking Kyuushi in the middle of this as a test of loyalty/power. Also Adjuchas by themselves would stand no chance so maybe put a Vasto Lorde in

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:16 pm

How about I punt Riku in there for a bit of a pre-appearance? Maybe the character talking in the shadow that's tagging along with Sousuke? I gotta get some inspiration to finish Riku...too much stuff is draggin' me down Dx
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
A Growing Threat Left_bar_bleue0/0A Growing Threat Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaguri Issui Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:21 pm

That is fine with me.
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Svan Sai Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:46 am

So...when is this gonna start?
Svan Sai
Svan Sai

Male
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaguri Issui Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:25 am

Oh sorry Svan Sai, when I put Espada in it I didn't exactly mean everyone. Seems kinda strange to send every Espada member after three guys who are weaker than us (Adjuchas). However, you are more than welcome to join us. This will be a team of four You, Nate, Aki, and myself.

Kyuushi I think is going along to check something and our characters are unaware of it. Which I would think would include Riku but I am not sure. While there may be a Vasto Lorde involved, I still think that is too many people for just that small of a force. So, I will ask some of the other Hollows if they would like to jump in against us. And we are currently making the team in this topic. Feel free to jump in if you would like. The actual mission will start after this topic is finished. And I will keep everyone up to date with who all is going.

https://bleachr.forumotion.net/arrancar-dorms-f107/out-of-the-rain-open-to-2-others-no-killing-t1500-20.htm

I just mentioned you in the last bit of this post. So if you don't post by the time it is my turn again, expect me to show up at your dorm room.
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Svan Sai Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Oh alright then thanks for the heads up. sorry, I justsaw Espada and figured you ment all. I did think it was overkill but w/e I didnt know what I was thinking.
Svan Sai
Svan Sai

Male
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Genkou Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:12 pm

I think a few things should be changed.

Can I add in some of my allies and Difficultly is easy? Now come on...
Genkou
Genkou

Male
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaguri Issui Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:02 pm

PM me who you would like to have join for it needs to be ok. This mission is not war but rather a simple assassination of a few adjuchas. It takes a single espada to take out several adjuchas and yet we have like four going at the min. As such, of course it would be concidered easy. This is my arc and I do plan on killing the adjuchas which is all that is needed for the mission to be a success. Your participation is an extra thing that does not come into play until after the adjuchas have been killed. If you would like to make your own arc where a giant war breaks out by all means please do. Because since noone else is wanting to rp as the npc's I have to do it all along with now rping for aki. I refuse to rp so many enemies if a ton more people are joining to fight. So if u plan on having more people join pm and we may get rid of the npc's all together.
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum