Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kuchiki Shinjori Miniav12-1 Kuchiki Shinjori Miniav12-1 Kuchiki Shinjori Miniav12-1 Kuchiki Shinjori Miniav12-1

Kuchiki Shinjori

Go down

Kuchiki Shinjori Empty Kuchiki Shinjori

Post by Jhackney1337 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Name: Kuchiki Shinjori
Actual Age: 230
Appeared Age: 23
Division: 6th
Seat: 5th Seat
Looks: If you need to know, here is the link.... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_30PRmkOl4ro/SUu5VkSqQ9I/AAAAAAAAGjM/BEOKNeTSqls/s800/pr029.jpg
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Personality: Doesn't like dishonesty or people who get in the way of myself getting the job done. Love that I can do things that get around the law (pretty much doesnt like be held down by regulations). A evil man on the outside but a good heart. Most of his personality comes from his family like Byakuya Kuchiki. He will complete the mission at all cost no matter what the sacrifice.

Zanpakuto Name: Senbonzakura
Zanpakuto Theme: Light/Energy I guess
Unreleased Zankpaktou Appearance: A regular katana, with a simple cross guard, which is a simple open frame, much like a four-pane window. It has a white-colored hilt and white sheathe.
Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Scatter
Released Zanpakuto Looks: In its Shikai, Senbonzakura's blade separates into a thousand slender, tiny blade fragments, which then fly away from the hilt, leaving only the sword's handle in Shinjori's hand. The release can be negated before it completes. I take on an all white clothing appeal with a white cape.
Released Zanpaktou Abilities: Enhanced Durability, Shunpo Master
Zanpakuto Spirit: Senbonzakura appears as a masked samurai in full-body armor. He has long, dark brown hair tied with a silver ribbon and wears a golden forehead plate that resembles a half-cherry blossom. From what little is seen from when his mask was broken apart, he appears to resemble Byakuya to some degree.
Zanpakuto Realm: Unknown

Kido
I really dont want to put one for every kido spell. I can do Hado up to 60 and Bakudo up to 55

Technique
Technique Name: Senka
Technique Type: Movement
Degree of difficulty: Expert
Description: a special Shunpo technique where one moves to their opponent's back, directly attacking and sealing one's "Saketsu" and "Hakusui" in one strike (effectively cutting them off of their spiritual energy flow). This attack is his favorite to use.[122] The movement is so fast that an opponent may not be able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what the movements are

Technique Name: Utsusemi
Degree of difficulty: Expert
Description: Way of Onmitsu, 3rd of the Shihō. It allows for a movement at great speed, leaving an afterimage behind.

Technique Name: Shunpo
Degree of difficulty: Varies, depends on who is using it
Description: Flash Step, I am one of the ones in Soul Society who is advanced at it

History and RP sample
History: I was born into the Kuchiki household. As soon as i graduated from the academy Byakuya took me under as his apprentice to one day become Captain. I would complete my training some 100 years later when i was a master of my shikai which was also his. But while i was training i was accepted into the 6th Court Guard as the 12th seat. There was always one mission that was always in my mind and that was the one that got me promoted to 5th seat. The mission was a simple scouting mission, but had gone wrong. Espada showed up everywhere, and I didnt know what to do. Before I knew it everyone that was in my scouting party died around me. I had to hold off 2 Espada that nearly killed me untill backup from the 4th and 8th squads came to help out. Afterwards I was promoted but everything after that is to much of a blur to remember.

RP Sample
It all seemed like a typical mission for Shinjori and his team. "Hey guys think Ill every make Captain" said Shinjori with a smile. His team replied "Sure in like maybe 300 years or so" The guys just laughed it up. Then out of nowhere intense pressure was in the area. "What the hell" said Shinjori, then out in the distance two espada appeared and within 2 minutes Shinjori got someone to go back and notify the squads, but within 15 minutes his whole squad was killed. "No, no, no this cant be. Ill have to hold them off as long as i can."*Shinjori quickly flash step into the espada's attacking distance. Quickly drew his sword and slashed away.*He continued but within atleast 30 minutes of his attack he was pushed down to the brink of death untill Squads 4 and 8 showed up as backup.
Jhackney1337
Jhackney1337

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Character sheet
Character Name:: Kuchiki Light
Point Bar:
Kuchiki Shinjori Left_bar_bleue0/0Kuchiki Shinjori Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down