Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
what a day Miniav12-1 what a day Miniav12-1 what a day Miniav12-1 what a day Miniav12-1

what a day

Go down

what a day Empty what a day

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:37 pm

Clous Sinota, captain of division three sat at his desk over looking the amaizing amounts of paperwork. Oh crap, how did this happen? Maybe I can get out of this, I would so much rather be doing anything else. Clous sighed as he could herard a voice similar to his own laughing in the back of his mind.

Telitsue: I don’t remember you ever being so complacent. What’s up?

Clous leaned back into his chair. “Nothing really, I’m just bored out of my mind. But who knows, maybe something will happen.

Back to top Go down

what a day Empty Re: what a day

Post by Lark Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:21 am

((Sorry i have been away for so long. And i see MY spot has been taken bloody hell, guess Rogue for me))

Lark walked through the 3rd division for the last time going to his New captain to tell him of his actions that he will be leaveing. As lark got to the door all his old friends were now looking at him with hate in there eyes. Due to lark training with the last captain and other captains he has become as strong as a captain and as fast as one. Lark knocked on the door and waited for an answer.
Lark
Lark

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:57 pm

((I took your spot O_o...mybad I was told division three was as good as dead >.>))

Clous straightened up as he felt a presence approach, this hunch was furth proven as a knock echoed through the office. "Come in." His icy voice shot through the air. It was calm but at the same time overly serious. Perhapse he was overdoing it but what was said was said. Not muc he could do or wanted to do about it now. Clous ran his fingers through his hair as he waited for the shinigami to enter. I wonder what this is about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lark Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:54 am

((Dont worry about it. it is as good as dead now that im going XD))

Lark entered the office and looked at the new Captain for the 3rd Division. "Congradulations with the spot" Said lark with little happyness in his voice. "As you may know i and the 2nd in command of the Division and my not be for long" said lark this time with a serious tone. "I just wanted to let you know i will be leaveing this Division for my own reasons". As lark said that he walked over to were the last catpain hid a bottle of Sake and he opened it and grabed another and through that over to the captain with a look of Cold Icys eyes "Here".
Lark
Lark

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:19 am

((lol oh well, in due time I plan on getting thrid division some members. Seriously...I didnt even know I had a lieutenant thats how misinformed I was.))

Clous reached out and caught the bottle. "Well, thats a bit of a drag." Clous saighed as he set the bottle on the table. Guess there isnt anything I can do to change our mind then?" Clous spun the bottle around on this desk lost in thought for a few seconds. "Funny, havn't even had a full first day, and I already have a problem." A slight laugh escaped from his lips at teh end of his sentance. "I can't help but feel that there is an amount of tension here. Is it because I took this position?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lark Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:20 am

Lark took a sip and then started to talk to Clous. "Even though i was here before you and should have got that Job, i could not get it anyway." said lark with a almost cheerfull tone. "Due to the rule that 2nd in command does not get the job right off the bat if somthing happens to the captain is why i could not have the job, but i dont really care about that right now"said lark now looking at Clous and then saying "Ill stay for 2 days if u need help with anything but no longer?" said lark looking right in Clous's eyes and then looking away.
Lark
Lark

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:07 pm

"Fair enough." Clous stood up and streached. "well then I guess we should make the most of your last two days then?" Clous started to walk towards Lark but he suddenly stopped. "I am currious of you abilities. I need to know just how big of a gap I have to fill after you leave." Clous took a short swig from the bottle of sake, he wasnt a drinker in any form but there was a first time for everything. "So, shall we?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lark Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:08 am

Lark drained his Sake bottle and through it up in the air and pulled Kirigame out and sliced it in half with great abilliti that it did not crack into many pieces just two and landed in his hand. "OK let us go" said lark puting kirigame back in his holder and walked over to the door and opened it and waited for Clous to walk out first.
Lark
Lark

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum