Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Moderator Contest Miniav12-1 Moderator Contest Miniav12-1 Moderator Contest Miniav12-1 Moderator Contest Miniav12-1

Moderator Contest

+5
Arthas
Lifeless
.Zane-kun
Hizoruki Metsuki
Magellan
9 posters

Go down

Moderator Contest Empty Moderator Contest

Post by Magellan Sun May 24, 2009 2:47 am

Fill out this application for being a mod, The best two canidates will be promoted.

Name: (First name please)
Why do you think you're good enough:
What are your best qualities:
How active are you:
Why should Staff Members trust you:
Do you have experience: (Add links as well, with proof of it. Otherwise we probably won't take it seriously)
What will you do for the site: (What will make you dependable.)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Why do you think you're good enough:[/b]
[b]What are your best qualities:[/b]
[b]How active are you:[/b]
[b]Why should Staff Members trust you:[/b]
[b]Do you have experience: [/b]
[b]What will you do for the site: [/b]
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character sheet
Character Name:: Yokusankai, Hideki
Point Bar:
Moderator Contest Left_bar_bleue0/0Moderator Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Moderator Contest Empty Re: Moderator Contest

Post by Hizoruki Metsuki Tue May 26, 2009 6:11 pm

Name: Hizoruki Metsuki
Why do you think you're good enough: I have been a Moderator before. Naruto DBZ was deleted about a month ago though. *Sad*
What are your best qualities: I lay down the rules and have others follow them. If a job is needed to be done, I get it done. If I am asked to do something it will be done. I do not act immediately on things like on banishment from the Chat Box. I like to follow the rules and enforce them.
How active are you: I am very active
Why should Staff Members trust you: I am trustful. School doesn't matter but I am a teachers pet. I trust everyone here and trust the staff. I do not lie about things. I also am respectful and would do nothing to harm a member or bring chaos to the staff or site.
Do you have experience: Yes, as a MOD and a previous Admin before my site was inactive.
What will you do for the site: I will help enforce our rules. I will also help Admins with their difficult jobs and also help them check apps and the basics. I also would vow to help any member of the site with anything if it is in my knowledge.
Hizoruki Metsuki
Hizoruki Metsuki

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by .Zane-kun Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Name: Kurunai Zentai [Zane]
Why do you think you're good enough: I've been a mod here, onegoo, ingoo, and about 5 other sites. Admin privileges on a couple. I'm good.
What are your best qualities: My undying will to have power.
How active are you: Very.
Why should Staff Members trust you: I don't take ANYTHING unless i do something to give something back. Always. I do not abuse my ranks unless the power is needed, which is no exception, and i'll try and stop doing..
Do you have experience: Plenty.
What will you do for the site: Anything I'm told?
.Zane-kun
.Zane-kun

Male

http://www.narutor.onegoo.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifeless Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:18 pm

Name: Imiaku Liko (Or my RL name Nick)
Why do you think you're good enough:Well first of all I have RPed on many sites, and have been a mod/admin on many of them too. The first Role Playing site I have been on, and was a MOD was deleted.
What are your best qualities: I like to help out other members and be kind to them, but it they can dish it out they can take something back in return. I like to lay the rules down too. I would like to help the site grow, such as get more members, and enforce the rules. I will get things that are told to be done, done immediately. And I will follow the rules my self, to at least make staff and members happy.
How active are you:Very Active.
Why should Staff Members trust you:I am dependable and you can rely on me, to get jobs done that are needed too. I am not a teachers pet like my brother Hizo. And if someone treats any of us badly they can be treated that way back. I am respectful, just like my brother, I am also very reasonable.
Do you have experience: Yes, I was a MOD on all most all of the sites, Hizo has been one on. My sites are also inactive.
What will you do for the site: I will basically do anything Hizo has on his description. And more. I think I am just like him. He may be more smarter than me though.
Lifeless
Lifeless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Name:Senryaku Meijin Happy
Why do you think you're good enough:Pssh... >.> Well, i'm almost always active. I enjoy bleach, I have had experience adminstrating, and moderating sites before. I have a nice personality, and i've reviewed the rules.
What are your best qualities:Fun person, a sharp observer o.O, a fair RPer. I'm a listener, open to many different ideas, and people in general.
How active are you:o.O ...Seriously, i'm uber active. >:}
Why should Staff Members trust you:Because i've been quite the fun, enjoyable person. I have had experience in the past with leadership, I don't break rules, I am always open to others opinions... And... I've expressed my trust already, ever since you all enabled me to be a Captain. Very Happy
Do you have experience: Yes, I most certainly do have experience. Afterall, this was my first Bleach Application and I proudly received the rank of Captain! Hurray! I've also been an admin on other sites, created my own forums, been a moderator, ect...
What will you do for the site: In general... Everything I can do to make others satsified, and to make the Staff proud. And i'll enable others to try their best, i'll give new members tips. I mean, I will do what is neccessary, but still applies to the rules, and as mentioned, satisfaction. Happy

PS: o.O You know i'm cool. AWWW YEAHHH. (Ok, nevermind. >.>)

Back to top Go down

Post by Magellan Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:18 pm

All three of you are now Analysis Moderators. Your on a trial period for one week, after that if you've proved yourself you may be promoted to full time. At any rate...*claps* Tis done.
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character sheet
Character Name:: Yokusankai, Hideki
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Umm, i know that thsi already happened, but i was wondering if i could become a moderator given that hizoruki and imiaku have become sorta inactive?

Name: Arthas
Why do I think I'm good enough?: I'm a pretty good rper, and am very knowledgable about all aspects of bleach. I am, honestly, from what i see the most active person on the site. This isn't an overstatement at all i feel. I am on at least once every 2 hours, and often even more often than that (not counting when im sleeping) I will always be on more than once a day.
How Active Am I: Extremely
Do you Have experience: Yes, i am on Narutor, and several other rps. I am also on bleach society.
What will you do for the site: Given how active I am, i will try to expedite application proccess for new members. I'll try to help newer rpers as best I can, and do everything the staff requests

I realize this contest is over, but was hoping i could still recieve a trial for the rank Very Happy
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:54 am

I know I missed this but I'd still like to apply for a position here if possible.

Name: Brad or Satan

Why do you think you're good enough: Because I’m a nice person and I’m very easy to get along with i like to help around by any means I can and I’m ready to start my job helping people out right here and now I hope I can make it in so I can help out as many people as I can while I’m active and do a good job and make u guys and girls proud.

What are your best qualities: Easy to get along with and i can be funny when needed to be over all i love to help people and cheer the place up if i can

How active are you: like every day XD I spend my time since i wake up to about 2-4 am Australia time online doing thing, my wake up time tends to be about 7-9 ish am and I love to spend time whit people

Why should Staff Members trust you: well i wont let anyone of u down I run my own site atm its not active but I’m still trying to get my job but i will get it fully ready soon and I am trusty I will do what u ask without a question I wont do anything without having permission from everyone first.

Do you have experience: yes i was an admin on Shinobi Generations, have run 2 sites one I closed down atm due to the lack of time I have had to keep it going, I will be restoring it soon, I have a bleach site coming up. I am an admin on a few more sites and I do as I am asked only.

What will you do for the site: Anything u need if u want me to do anything i can do it right then and there no questions asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyusai Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Name: Kyusai
Why do you think you're good enough: My posts aren't the longest,but neither the shortest. I think they are descriptive,and useful. I'm also good at applications,and etc. With some experience as a staff member.
What are your best qualities: I'm honest,and fair
How active are you: I'm very active on multiple times a day
Why should Staff Members trust you: I'm not a lier,I have never stolen anything,or cheated etc. If you don't believe me,I'm sorry. I have ran two sites,and moderated on one. One of my sites failed due to lack of interest,the other is still growing. I'm well liked,and popular on a few RP sites.
Do you have experience: I do,I have started two sites and moderated on one. One of the sites was a fail,nobody was very interested,the other can be found at this link: http://narutosavior.forumotion.com/index.htm
I am a mod on this site: http://highschoolanimestyle.proboards.com/index.cgi
What will you do for the site: I will do as I am asked,and help keep the apps in need of approval in check. I will be fair and just,even if I know the person well. I'll won't do anything to abuse my powers,and make sure everyone enjoys the site.
Kyusai
Kyusai

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Name:
Sith....Eric

Why do you think you're good enough:
I'm a very organized person, i go out of my way to help as many people as possible, and when I can't I make sure i get them directed to someone i know can. I'm a very straight shooter, but I've never made anyone feel bad about there work. I am a editor of my neighborhood task page, one for my school yearbook, and editor of a poetry magazine for my school and local book store. "Pensive Mind" "Tony Little Hut"

What are your best qualities:
I love to read and I take notes on problem and i never make the same mistake twice. I'm strict when i have to be, and I'm fun with sharp wit. When asked to do something I make sure it gets done right away. I follow rules to the fullest, and i always check with other mods that was working on someone else app before approving it. Also if needed i love to give examples.

How active are you:
Days I'm on 4 to5 times a day. At least 5 days out of a week.

Why should Staff Members trust you:
I never let personal feelings cloud my judgment. When i don't know I'm quick to ask other that would know the answer so I don't mess up other people apps. I have nothing but respect for all members and staff involved in what ever i do. I will never misuse my power.

Do you have experience:
All of my sites are inactive, but i have worked as a mod up to 4 times now.

What will you do for the site:
I will try my best to help new members feel at home, meaning make them feel comfortable to ask questions when needed. I'll do as i'm asked, as quickly as I can with no hesitation. I'll put work before my own personal fun so that everyone is happy and I will maintain a good rping rate for the missions i'm on.
Sith
Sith

Male
+1 Total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeki Amate Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:46 pm

Name: Shigeki Amate
Why do you think you're good enough:I'm very active I like reading and will do what the people ask ^_^
What are your best qualities:Nice I will never snap and if somebody asks me to check something I will do it right away
How active are you:almost all day
Why should Staff Members trust you:I honestly don't know maybe because I'm always nice
Do you have experience: No
What will you do for the site: Anything I am asked I will do will come up with Idea's Pictures and will help new users I will check a lot of Apps. Hey there

Last edited by Shigeki Amate on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shigeki Amate
Shigeki Amate

Male
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lark Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:42 am

Name: Lark.... Dan
Why do you think you're good enough: BECAUSE I FUGGEN AM XD
What are your best qualities: solving chatbox fights and topic fights by kicking and or baning the person who started it.
How active are you: Active enough
Why should Staff Members trust you: well i can be good to yous if your good to me if you dont ill be bad to you.
Do you have experience: i have lots of experiance from Moderator to Admin
What will you do for the site: Advertise for more people and approved App's when i see them there.
Lark
Lark

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:56 am

Am I still valid as a Moderator? Or no? o.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:44 pm

Yes you are...You, posted a notice that you will be away and I respect that...
Welcome back Captain Meijin.

As you can see we do have some new admins/mods so if you have any question as me( Sith aka Sith Reaper) Or Hino Z.

Also w started a few new programs so if you have any questions about how things are done feel free to ask me thru Pm.

Like I said it's good to have you back.
Sith
Sith

Male
+1 Total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:39 pm

[b]Name:[Kin...Jared]
[b]Why do you think you're good enough:[cause i know what the meaning of fair is and apply it, im on the site a lot...A LOT...]
[b]What are your best qualities:[this site is about pole playing the life of bleach, i know what it takes to potray Bleach and make this fun and enjoyable for all]
[b]How active are you:[once a day, at least for two hours]
[b]Why should Staff Members trust you:[cause i have no reason to destroy somthing i enjoy]
[b]Do you have experience: [not much yet but i know what not to do]
[b]What will you do for the site: [get more people to join and keep them coming back]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down