Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Attaining Bankai Miniav12-1 Attaining Bankai Miniav12-1 Attaining Bankai Miniav12-1 Attaining Bankai Miniav12-1

Attaining Bankai

3 posters

Go down

Attaining Bankai Empty Attaining Bankai

Post by Tomawogi Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:41 am

Ok, so when I was submitting my character request I saw that the last point in the Rule Book says Vice-Captain applications are no longer being accepted with Bankai, fair enough. It also says you have to train Bankai over 10 years. Again, this sounds fair to me, though I would question how long 10 years is on this site; is it 10 days, 10 weeks, 10 months?

Anyway, my main question is, how do I go about RPing this '10 years' of training and submitting a Bankai request because I can't see anymore information anywhere?
Tomawogi
Tomawogi

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Attaining Bankai Empty Re: Attaining Bankai

Post by Magellan Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Well considering we cannot have every Vice Captain obtaining bankai, since really in the anime there are few who can even achieve it, we are only going to allow a select few obtain this wonderfull step of power (Woo!)

To do this your first step would be to request it. This needs to be requested to an Admin (Any will do). Now here's the catch, the Admin will began to look around for your skill and how exactly skilled you are. The better you are, in terms of rp and membership, the better you look. On this same not, the Admin will ask your commanding Captain if they deem you 'worthy'. Sadly if they say no (who knows you better than your own captain..) then it's gonna be a no.

After approval is given (By an Admin!) you will be required to train the '10 years' in rp. This means you will need to roleplay somewhere on the site and train for it. Here's the length. You must post two posts of 100 words each. Each post will be seperated by a time length of 24 hours. Once this process is done your dont het bankai quite that quickly. This will be reviewd by two or more Admins, and if they give there approval you will obtain your bankai.
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character sheet
Character Name:: Yokusankai, Hideki
Point Bar:
Attaining Bankai Left_bar_bleue0/0Attaining Bankai Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeki Amate Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:31 am

Locked as the question has been answered but I will leave it here so new users can read it
Shigeki Amate
Shigeki Amate

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down