Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Kin Mamoru Miniav12-1 Kin Mamoru Miniav12-1 Kin Mamoru Miniav12-1 Kin Mamoru Miniav12-1

Kin Mamoru

+2
Sith
Hino Z.
6 posters

Go down

Kin Mamoru Empty Kin Mamoru

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:32 am

Basic Information

Name: (Kin Mamoru)

Division: (9th Division)

Seat: (Captain)

Looks: (Kin Mamoru IdkpicKin Mamoru W485)

Personality: (Tough love but knows when to have fun enjoys training his students but loves to train himself so he can protect the ones around him. Kin puts his life on the line to protect himself and his teammates so thats why he thrives helping others and hates paper work, every day he'll ignore paperwokr but will get it done before the day is over, he's a very responsible man who can look after himself aswell as others. He's a very nice man who enjoy's the academy very well.

Stats
(Captain Stats)

Strength:25
Shikai: 28
Bankai: 30

Speed:20
Shikai:24
Bankai:30

Accuracy:20
Shikai:20
Bankai: 20

Stamina:25
Shikai:28
Bankai:30

Zanpakuto Information Kin Mamoru Katana2

Zanpakuto Name: Golden Descendent--Deraj

Zanpakuto Looks: A average Katana blade with a long gold handle, the sword guard looks like a star *

Zanpakuto Description:
Golden Ascending Dance (Ascend Deraj)-when the sword lands a hit. Kin gains speed +1. and the enemy slows down -1.

Golden March- (March Deraj) when Kin makes someone bleed, the enemies blood heals his wounds.

Golden Ballista (Take Aim Deraj)-Kin can shot a bouncing wave of lightning at his enemies, if its blocked, rickashays of enemies 4 times untill it hits or disperses

Technique's name: (Chariot Wheels)

User of the Technique: Kin

Technique Learners: Kin and Mizaki (if mizaki trains with me)

Creator/ Master: Deraj Kins Zanpakuto

Skill Level Technique: Advanced

Level of Technique Rank: Technique

Description: (Chariot Wheels are made around the users/casters feet. Giving them the ability to fly and move very very fast. Speed plus 25. (DOWNSIDE) -5 to accuracy. they are susceptible to damage and are easily destroyed. they can only be destroyed by physical attacks, not kido can effect them. Binging or Destruction. they can be destroyed and remade only 3 times in one battle)

Technique's name: (Battle Rage)

User of the Technique: Kin

Technique Learners: the thirteen court guard squad members

Creator/ Master: Kin himself (if anyone wants to learn this they have to ask me and train under me

Skill Level Technique: master

Level of Technique Rank: Strength plus 20 Speed 10 Accuracy plus 10 Stamina minus 10

Description: (8 post Cannot use for the rest of the battle. only 1 use) The caster becomes enraged and fights with no mercy. anyone in his way is a casualty of battle, friend or foe. The user cannot feel pain untill he ends his rage. and all the pain hits him at once when its over. The Casters strenght speed and accuracy are boosted but stamina is weakend after the rage is over. cannot use this technique with chariot wheels.

Released Zanpakuto Description: #2

Kin Mamoru Julius-caesar-sword

Kin sticks the tip of the sword in the ground and takes a knee. then his sword glows and blinds the enemy. he pulls the sword out and points it to the sky, the sword flys to the sky then crashes down before Kin anew

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: (Rise above the Stars DERAJ!)

Released Zanpakuto Looks: (A double bladed gladiator sword with a golden handle. the handle can fit two hands and the butt end holds a big topez gem )

Zanpakuto Spirit: a golden helmet with the a bright light inside the helmet. the helmet has a mohawk look on top

Zanpakuto Realm: on top of the clouds a giant bright sun shining across the inner world. millions of smallers suns as stars in the sky. no darkness, no shadows. only the shinning light as far as the eye can see. one solid plain of clouds at your feet

Bankai Information
(Golden Deraj) Bankai last 8 turns/post 5 cooldown
Bankai Description:

Kin Mamoru Gloomshield Kin Mamoru Pop2-Sword

Kin points the blade to the sky. his Zanpakuto obsorbing into his hand, the light grows around his arms and head, and when the light is gone, Kin has a shield, sword and helmet with a topez in the middle.

When in Bankai, all stats are plus 10.

The helment blocks all hipnosis, curses and charms

Kin can throw his shield and it bounces off ten targets,

Kin places the sword on top of the shield, when someone attacks the shield, the attack is thrown back. does affect ranged and destruction kido attacks.

Kin's shield can break bones by hitting the enemy with the edge of the shield.

Kin can combined his sword into his shield or his shield into his sword, completly abandoning all defense or offense, only one or the other. If he combines his sword into his shield, it gives him double defence, with no offense, if he combines his shield into his sword, it gives him double offense, no defense. (Note: Kin can still attack or defend when either is down, the attack or defense has 1/2 the power it use too.)

Technique's name: Thracian

User of the Technique: Kin Mamoru

Technique Learners: Kin Mamoru

Creator/ Master: Myself

Skill Level Technique: advance

Level of Technique Rank: (Kin can bend his sword at will in order to meneuver around someones guard. the sword cannot grow longer )

Description: (Kins sword can bend up to a 90 degree angle left or right. the swords range is only the range of its regular length and cannot grow. only can bend around someones guard.)

Bankai Looks: Kin wears a golden helmet with a topez on his forhead, his Zanpakuto the same shape in his right hand and a new round shield in the left. in the middle of the shield is a big topez gem.
When Kin places his sword into his shield, the shield grows to the size of a tower shield

If Kin places his shield into his sword. It looks the same with more power.

This Banaki lasts Eight posts. And needs Five posts to cooldown before it can be used again.

Kido Information

Name:Strike.

Type: Binding

Number: (9)

Element: N/A

Incantation: (Reflect the light in my heart and stop evils grasp to take there soul, make there body usless)

Description: Engulfs a target in red light, completely paralyzing them.

Name: White Lightning

Type: (Destruction )

Number: (4)

Element: Lightning

Incantation: (From the center of my soul to the tip of my finger, show them my reason to fight, my reason to live. to destroy those who stand in the way of peace, destroy there darkness)

Description: (Fires a concentrated bolt of white lightning from the caster's forefinger)

Name:Six Rods Prison of Light

Number: 61.

Element: Light

Incantaion: "With these rods, I shall restrain your body to level the hatred in your soul."

Summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place.

Name: (Roar Abolishing Tempest)

Type: (Hadou)

Number: (91)

Element: (Fire-Wind-Lightning)

Incantation: (From the skies, to our feet, create the instoppable force, now rise above the earth!)

Description: (A combintaion of Hadou's #54 # 58 & #63, creating a giant Tornado with fire and lighting combined with the powerfull winds. A Lightning bolt crashes from the sky, sparking a fire and the tornado begins. When the tornado is finished, the winds pick up fire from the ground, then the Lightning bolt hit the tornado, combinding all three elements. The Tornado follows the target for 3 posts only, no more no less. This Kido is strong but after the user cast this kido, you can not use another Kido for another 3 post(No Shinpo Or Techniques, can only use Zanpakuto))

Name: (Hundred Stepped Rails )

Type: (Hadou)

Number: (62)

Element: (Light)

Incantation: (I shall guide my energy to pin you down and take you out, by the power in me you will not move after this moment.)

Description: A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile

Name: ( Frozen Glacier )

Type: (Bakudo)

Number: (#38)

Element: (Ice)

Incantation: Halt, in the name of the icy heavens, show my enemies the felling of feer.

Description: (After the Kido is cast, the user desides what limb of his own he will freeze (hand, sword, foot. then the user must hit the frozen part of there body against somthing of there targets. Once hit the Ice trasfers over to the targets sword hand foot. freezing it in place for 4 posts only. If the hand is frozen, target cant use Kido, if its the zanpakuto, target cant use zanpakuto's abilities unless you cut the user/caster. if it hits the foot, target cant move untill Kido is over, the target can use fire kido or zanpakuto abilities to melt the ice. )

Name:Splitting Void

Number: 81

Element: Light

Incantaion: — "Barracaid me from corruption and injustice, block there keies to victory"

Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall.

Name: Flying Dragon Striking, Heaven-Shaking, Lightning Cannon

Number: 88

Element: Lightning

Incantaion: "beyond the deepest part of my soul, farther than the shadow the light casts, devour thy enemy in the light!"

Fires a massive blast of spiritual energy in a fashion similar to a laser.

Custom Kido

Name: (Dancing Puppet)

Type: (Binding)

Number: (74)

Element: (N/A)

Incantation: (Control there flesh, bone and soul. watch as the dance above the the graves they dug for you)

Description: (a spear is thrown at the ememy, eventually braking off into ten string like spears. Eight wrap around the limbs one around each wrist, each elbow, the knees and ankles, one wraps around the neck to control head movment. Once they are wraped completly around the target, the little spears dig into the muscle to ensure the kidos power can be pumped into the body. If the enemy can break a spear (double SP output or rips out) that part of the body is now back in control of user...... WARNING! Does not work on soul reapers and humans/ quincy/ mod souls. this is ment for hollows arrancar espada and vizards) lentgh of Kido depends on Strenght stat. and breaking the kido depends on strenght stat. 10 vs 15 15 wins and kido doesn t work

HISTORY!!

Kin lived in Karakura town, his father left when he was 3 and his mother did all she could to help make life easier. sending him to his grandparents house just to get away from kids teasing him for not having a father. as Kin grew up, he made lots of freinds, played all the sports he could balance in one day and still have time to finish homework. even though he hated every minute of it. homework seemed to repetative to him. always shined in anything he tried to do. he was good with girl but bad with people wanting to fight. cause he would never fight back so it made him a easy target, even if he was shot he would do nothing, nothing could break his spirit. Kin liked the idea of fighting back, but in the back of his head he knew he would wip the floor with anyone in his town he was killed by two bullys jealous of him for reasons unknown. they blindside his while hes talking to a girl and hits him in the back of the head killing him. he ran the streets confused with no memory, then randomly ends up in the S.S.

In the S.S, he has dreams of a white robed shinigami saving him from a hollow when he was just a soul. the blade rang in his memory and would wake up in the middle of the night screeming. he couldnt remember the face but remembered the words they spoke to him. "you'll be fine now, your going to a better place. Now and then he has the same dream, but as time goes on hes becomes less afraid of the hollow that chased him. In the Rukongai distrect Kin meets a younger kid named Kasumi. together they trained to one day fight for the soul society. With this dream repeating in his mind and the motivation to be strong he waits to join the 13 guard squads to get his white robe and repay the kindness shown to him on that life changing day.

RP

Kin was walking on the training grounds of soul society, scratching his chin and looking at the sky wondering what he'd do the rest of the day, "What to do,What to do" wondered kin as he walked more holding his zanpakuto, he stopped and closed his eyes. "How long have you've been spying on me,Hollow" with that said the hollow opened the garganta and went for an attack on kin, kin did not make any movements as he stayed in the same position, he slightly opened both eyes and whispered "Si...lence" the hollow was ripped to shreds as kin did not make any movements to destroy the hollow.kin then smiled and barked "hmmm, that was really fun i guess, Aizen, how can you let weaklings like these ever tresspass soul society" kin said as he kept on walking and wondering what could he do the whole day

Last edited by Kin Mamoru on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 27 times in total (Reason for editing : not finished corectly)

Back to top Go down

Kin Mamoru Empty Re: Kin Mamoru

Post by Hino Z. Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:14 am

APPROVED!
Hino Z.
Hino Z.

Male
+1 Total : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:40 am

I added 5 stats points to Character
Sith
Sith

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:40 am

5 stats points to Character
Sith
Sith

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:22 pm

How long does the Bankai last? If it is gaining +10 to every stat, I want a time limit on it.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:57 am

6-9 posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:41 am

8 posts, with a 5 post cooldown.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:23 pm

ummm, unless im miscounting, you have 100 stats, captains have 90.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Kin Mamoru Left_bar_bleue0/0Kin Mamoru Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:49 pm

i got 10 for good training and 10 from a story arc, the story arc you were in. and if captains have 90 then i should be at 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Dude, all stat points have been reverted. Everyones back at there original numbers, im back to 90 as well.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Kin Mamoru Left_bar_bleue0/0Kin Mamoru Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Kin knock your stats dow you're not getting a plus fourty stat raise with bankai

DewBunny

Male
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:04 am

I dont get + 40? were in my profile says that? i see + 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishi^Kino Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:40 am

"When in Bankai, all stats are plus 10." 4 stats x 10= 40 that is what they are talking about
Shishi^Kino
Shishi^Kino

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down