Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
yin/yang done (due to comp problems i have to post info so much per post) Miniav12-1 yin/yang done (due to comp problems i have to post info so much per post) Miniav12-1 yin/yang done (due to comp problems i have to post info so much per post) Miniav12-1 yin/yang done (due to comp problems i have to post info so much per post) Miniav12-1

yin/yang done (due to comp problems i have to post info so much per post)

5 posters

Go down

yin/yang done (due to comp problems i have to post info so much per post) Empty yin/yang done (due to comp problems i have to post info so much per post)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:32 pm

Basic Information

Name: yin when hes a good an yang when hes bad

Age: close to 3 years old! but looks like hes in he early 20s

Number: 2# espada (if its not taken)

Looks: unlike most arrancar he made up of two lower ranked arrancar so he has a full mask.
yin/yang done (due to comp problems i have to post info so much per post) 2ndrez10

Personality: well how long dos this have to be?? cuase hes has split personalitys... at one moment he could be mean another nice. or some times he act manly then switch to being like a little girl. an there so many more. like some times he be emo an then he be all wow what that.. hes an odd ball...

Last edited by yin on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

yin/yang done (due to comp problems i have to post info so much per post) Empty Re: yin/yang done (due to comp problems i have to post info so much per post)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Resurrecion Information

Name: loly

Represent: a corss of a human an a dragon...

Family: it made up of two diffent resurrecions so it both holy an shadow.

Looks: the looks of yin dont change in fact he this resurrecion is similer to stark on the fact he become two diffent people when hes in this state. refurs to this resurrecion as his child. she falls out of his body when he says dance loly
yin/yang done (due to comp problems i have to post info so much per post) Ladies10

Back to top Go down

yin/yang done (due to comp problems i have to post info so much per post) Empty Re: yin/yang done (due to comp problems i have to post info so much per post)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Techniques

Name: heal
State: Ressurrecion
Description: its a healing tech the loly can do to any one an slowly heals wounds.

name: imortality
state: resurrecion
description: as long as yin is alive loly can not die an she slowly heal her self if wounded.

name: demetion sheild
state: resurrecion
description: loly makes a shield similer to the gillain resucing shield when she put the one shes protecting in a shield that make them in a diffent demention. for around 4 posts. 9the person in this shield can not attack eather.

(i will think up more later...)
Stats
Strength:20
Speed:20
Accuracy:25
Stamina: 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:25 pm

History and RP Sample

History: like most he has been alive as a hollow for so long he dos not remember a thing of his human past. all her really can remember is him self as an arrancar. during his few years as an arrancar. he would wonder the white sand with his sister arrancar she was born right after him. but there powers seem to only work when they where close to each other so there where tested on for a few years an some how the became one during some wierd experment that was never recored. now they are one. yins voice echos with both a girls an boys voice at all times but his mood swings are from the two bodys rejecting the fusion of the two. the od out fit he wears is cuase one mind things white is the new black an the other thinks black is the new white. his mind is always racing.

RP Sample: ummm my rp skill only really show when i am really rping with some one... but i will keep in mind you dont like one liner so i try to make them as long as i can with out crashing my mind in the prosses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hino Z. Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:18 am

more history and rp sample
Hino Z.
Hino Z.

Male
+1 Total : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Espada anything is a 300 word minimum, this is not a free handout for powerful ranks weather it's the highest one or lowest one.

Last edited by Sith on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sith
Sith

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:29 pm

sith.. not all of your posts are 500 words, and youre a much higher rank than espada. Hell if you want to uphold a rule like that wed have to replace all of the captains, the captain commander, and anyone whose rank is higher than lieutenant, because none of them have 500 word minimums.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
yin/yang done (due to comp problems i have to post info so much per post) Left_bar_bleue0/0yin/yang done (due to comp problems i have to post info so much per post) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sith Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:56 pm

Don't worry that is going into effect but for a sample asking for such a high rank, and also most of the other here are known for there skill at other site and were recommended by older administrates. I was recommended, Hino was and Lifeless was.

Also i meant 300 My hand slipped

http://naruto-senpai.webmmorpg.net/approved-character-f5/light-noromay-t25.htm#32

Also here's sample of my skills i did for a character that would be considered a tab bit weaker than My captain/ vaizard character... So if I meant 500 that would not have truly been out of question for a rank that is consider stronger than what I could do here.

Last edited by Sith on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sith
Sith

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kojizu Minzare Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Sorry to post on an app, but I think I could help a little here.

1) Your age is completely off balance. If He/She is in their early twenties, you would be more appropriate for a human.
2) Espada #1, #2 and #3 are ALL Taken.
3) Looks need to be MUCH longer than 1 Line.
4) Personality needs to explain what he's like in certain moods. If he's nice, explain it. If he's angry, do the same thing.
5) Your Representation has to be 1 Animal. Human does not count. Dragon, Cat and Snake are taken.
6) More on the Resurrection Looks, at least 4 more lines.
7) More Techniques, Look through other Espada Applications for some.
8) Much, Much More History (I did 1K, and my app link is Here
9) Your RP Sample needs to be How you RP, not describing it. Post one of your On Average posts
10) Run your whole app through Microsoft Word. No Offence, but your grammar is not the best. It looks a lot better when it's not rushed.

That's All.
Kojizu Minzare
Kojizu Minzare

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:49 am

Update.

This is being moved to the Archives. A month of not updating is too much.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down