Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greetings, Salutations, and Interrogations! Miniav12-1 Greetings, Salutations, and Interrogations! Miniav12-1 Greetings, Salutations, and Interrogations! Miniav12-1 Greetings, Salutations, and Interrogations! Miniav12-1

Greetings, Salutations, and Interrogations!

3 posters

Go down

Greetings, Salutations, and Interrogations! Empty Greetings, Salutations, and Interrogations!

Post by Cassus Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:52 pm

Hello! I uncovered this site earlier today and started looking around, reading some of the RPs, etc. It's interesting to be here; I can hardly wait to become involved with the story. It's worth noting that I've read the entire manga up to the current week, but I've only seen the first few episodes of the anime. If there's something I seem ignorant about, that's my excuse Happy.

I have just one question:

Also, as of now, No Vice Captains will be able to start with Bankai. You will have to Roleplay and develope it over 10 years. Any application posted made after this one post is made with Vice Captain Bankais will be denied.

Well, two. Does that mean that no one except captain/vice captain can develop bankai? Also, are we talking about ten years in real time?

And hey, while we're at it one more question. I prefer to learn from mistakes made by other people, so... What is the one thing above all else that you wish you'd known when you first joined this site?

Cassus

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Greetings, Salutations, and Interrogations! Empty Re: Greetings, Salutations, and Interrogations!

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:14 pm

Welcome to Bleach Reborn. If you have any questions, give one of the administration a PM.

Now, Vice-Captains and Captains do get bankai's normally. If your an advanced Lieutenant you will atleast.

We have quite a few positions open. If you have any questions about those, give me a PM.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Greetings, Salutations, and Interrogations! Empty Re: Greetings, Salutations, and Interrogations!

Post by Elroy Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:21 am

Welcome to Bleach R Razz
Elroy
Elroy

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum