Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
A few Kido Miniav12-1 A few Kido Miniav12-1 A few Kido Miniav12-1 A few Kido Miniav12-1

A few Kido

2 posters

Go down

A few Kido Empty A few Kido

Post by Cassus Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:36 am

Prompt attention is appreciated. After all, I have an arc coming up :).

Name: Waft

Type: Hadou-Destruction

Number: 3

Element: Wind

Incantation: Waft away from where I stand, detritus of this field.

Description: This is a simple kido which creates forces traveling in several directions. They're not the most powerful blasts, but they're effective at adjusting untethered inanimate objects.

Name: Lance

Type: Hadou-Destruction

Number: 13

Element: Wind

Incantation: A puff of dragon's breath from the mountains, a touch, and the way is clear. Be my lance!

Description: This kido releases a "piercing force." While useless on its own, this force accelerates the first thing it hits to gale-force speeds, the kind of speeds that can drive a straw through a wall. It's an unpleasant experience to have a portion of one's mask driven through one's head. Fairly incapacitating, in fact.

Name: Assembly

Type: Bakudo-Binding

Number: 18

Element: Black

Incantation: Let all be unified by the subtle touch of heaven. Draw into yourself the brilliant shadow!

Description: This kido creates a localized resonance among different forms of Reiryoku and Reiatsu, allowing them to merge.

Cassus

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

A few Kido Empty Re: A few Kido

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:49 pm

Approved
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20