Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
kusa's char Miniav12-1 kusa's char Miniav12-1 kusa's char Miniav12-1 kusa's char Miniav12-1

kusa's char

4 posters

Go down

kusa's char Empty kusa's char

Post by Yachiru-chan Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:51 pm

Basic Information

Name: Kusajika Yachiru

Division: 11th Division

Seat: Third Seat

Looks: Yachiru is about 5' 6" tall, with long pnk hair. A distingushing feature is the brown streak that runs through her hair, sort of like a birthmark. She always wears her fav pare of ripped jeans and her black
tank, with her blue jacket.She has a small pouch haning from her side.She has dark drown eyes and a birth mark on the side of her cheek in the shaape of the crescent moon. Rarely does she wear the standard Shinigami uniform, except in special occasions.

Personality: Yachiru is normally a happy go lucky girl. She is quite childish most of the time, and very immature for someone of her appeared age. That however, happens to be part of her apparent charm, as most Shinigami in Soul Society like her.

However, in battle Yachiru is completely different. Calm, focused, but with a slight cause of "Oh shiny, look." She normally isnt afraid to throw her opinion out, even if no one asked for it, and is deadly in combat.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:15

Speed:15

Accuracy:25

Stamina:15

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Koigrada

Zanpakuto Looks: A normal Katana.

Zanpakuto Description: The Katana doesnt need cleansing or repairing when damaged, it will automatically fix itself. Unless it is shattered.

Released Zanpakuto Description: This Zanpaktou when released allows the user to shoot highly pressurized bubbles from their hands, moving as fast as the speed of sound, making it difficult to dodge. The amount of bubbles depends on the amount of reiatsu pushed into the attack.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Douse the emotions, Iruka

Released Zanpakuto Looks: kusa's char Watersword-1

Zanpakuto Spirit: kusa's char Surfshark

Zanpakuto Realm: kusa's char Under-the-sea

Kido Information

Spoiler:

English Name:Restrain
Japanese Name: Sai

Type:
Bakudo

Number:

Element:
N/A

Incantation:
No incantation used.

Description:
Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.

Name:
English Name:Crawling Rope
Japanese Name: hainawa

Type:
Bakudo

Number:

Element:
N/A

Incantation:
No incantation used.

Description:.
Description: An energy rope entangles a target's arms.

Name:
English Name: Repeal
Japanese Name: Tekkyo

Type:
Destruction/Defense

Number:

Element:
Air

Incantation:
Kido 24 Resend

Description:
The way this kido works, it repeals all weaker attacks. It also can be use to repeal humans and anyone else depending on how strong the other person is compared to Light/Darkness. I is one of Lights favorite kidos, but the stronger form (Kido 90 Backlash) is a tab bit out of reach for him now. This attack gathers wind around the center of the users hand and release in an umbrella effect the blocks and moves forward.

Name:
English Nam: Fireball
Japanese Name: Hidama

Type:
Destruction

Number:

Element:
Fire

Incantation: (The incantation you speak to activate the Kido)
Kido 25 Burst

Description:
It is a basic fireball that is used to attack opponents in battle. The attack it self is very strong but nothing compared to it big brother (Kido 100 Triple Threat). This Burs is a short range fireball that does a descent amount of damage, but in a fight against a water kido it does stand a chance unless the kido is under the level of 15.

Name: Waft

Type: Hadou-Destruction

Number: 3

Element: Wind

Incantation: Waft away from where I stand, detritus of this field.

Description: This is a simple kido which creates forces traveling in several directions. They're not the most powerful blasts, but they're effective at adjusting untethered inanimate objects.

Name: Lance

Type: Hadou-Destruction

Number: 13

Element: Wind

Incantation: A puff of dragon's breath from the mountains, a touch, and the way is clear. Be my lance!

Description: This kido releases a "piercing force." While useless on its own, this force accelerates the first thing it hits to gale-force speeds, the kind of speeds that can drive a straw through a wall. It's an unpleasant experience to have a portion of one's mask driven through one's head. Fairly incapacitating, in fact.

Name: Drawing Rings

Type: Bakudo-Binding

Number: 13

Element: Earth

Incantation: Wrap this plane around your fingers and call to perfect unity. Attract, bonds!

Description: This kido forms a collection of between three and five bands around various portions of a target's body. These bands are drawn together by a gravitational force producing acceleration of roughly 900 meters/second. It can often be quite painful.

Name: Held Ring

Type: Bakudo-Binding

Number: 32

Element: Metal

Incantation: Encircle the soul with your heartless clasp. Stop, Ring!

Description: This kido forms a single ring aroud some part of a target's body. The ring is fixed in relative space (i.e. relative to the motion of the appropriate planetary body) but does not otherwise impede movement, the reason for its low number. The ring itself, however, is extremely strong and difficult to escape. While this technique is generally used to restrain prisioners, it can also be used for things like catching a Gegai that's falling off a cliff.

History and RP Sample

History: When she was little she was left alone after a battle covered in blood giggeling and playing in it as she grew she learned to fight and live on her own and killing juust mad e every thing easier.WHat she says is..."If it can't be proveb then....BULLSHIT!"

RP Sample:[spoiler] On Alya's 14th birthday her foster parent decied that it was time to tell her the truth. When her parntes told her she shook her head in disbelife. "no..no you lying..." She was scared at the time .Tears rolled down her face and she backed away.She rans up stairs and decied her fate, She decied she was goin to try to find her mother. Though some people would think she was crazy she didnt care.

She set off to find her mother leaving nothing behind but a note . the note reads "To my loving foster parents........the lies you have told me while i wsa growing up have noww scared me. Im going to find my mother wether you approve or not. Just know that i am strong enough to handle anything this crazy world throws at me and im not going to let feara take over me. ill see you again one day love always Alya." She was on her own at the time. Not caring wether she was hurt or not she will find her mother . "I refuse to faial..."she thought as she traviled....she knew she would meet her mom one day.

Weeks had past and she had gotten herself into more trouble than she could handle. Poeple were after here, stalkers watched her evey move even one day while she was walking alone she was snatched she faught back as best as she could but was beaten several times. She crawled to safty under a small oak tree she had bruses all over her ,scares and scratches. she sighed "i wil not give up ...........mom if your out there know this .ill find youand i will not give up!" she thought as she got up and kept moving. She knew her faster parents might be worried and she was right.

A few more weeks had past and she made it to Kirigakure she needed to find a medical nin as soon as possible or she would die. She fell in a forest not to far from the village she fainted from lack of food water or sleep. She lay there lifeless as it seems.
Yachiru-chan
Yachiru-chan

Female
+1 Total : 0
Location : In a world only i know of . a fear of being seen overcomes mei cannot be seen i the light.
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

kusa's char Empty Re: kusa's char

Post by Arthas Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:05 pm

looks mostly good, only thing is that bubbles that move speed of sound is a bit too fast for a shikai... Make them like 200 mph or so.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
kusa's char Left_bar_bleue0/0kusa's char Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:56 pm

that's...better..i guess =.=

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:17 pm

e.e No. and No. Look at the history.

Secondly, Kusa. Redo the entire app yourself. This one was done, and you waited a month, and still didnt do your history. You will redo the entire app by yourself this time.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down