Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kusajika, Yachiru [2nd Division 3rd Seat] Miniav12-1 Kusajika, Yachiru [2nd Division 3rd Seat] Miniav12-1 Kusajika, Yachiru [2nd Division 3rd Seat] Miniav12-1 Kusajika, Yachiru [2nd Division 3rd Seat] Miniav12-1

Kusajika, Yachiru [2nd Division 3rd Seat]

3 posters

Go down

Kusajika, Yachiru [2nd Division 3rd Seat] Empty Kusajika, Yachiru [2nd Division 3rd Seat]

Post by Yachiru-chan Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:54 am

Basic Information

Name: Kusajika, Yachiru

Division: Second

Seat: Third

Looks: Yachiru has short pink hair with a purple streak running through it which she added herself. She stands about five foot twelve inches with the appearance and attitude of a regular teenage girl. She wears a pair of tattered blue jeans from when she lived in rukongai and a black t-shirt over a fish net shirt whenever she isn’t forced to wear her Shihakusho. She wears her Zanpaktou across the back of her belt in a similar fashion to Soi Fong and Suzumebachi.

Personality: Yachiru is stubborn at times with a flare for the unnatural. She is big on candy and is rarely ever without it. When angered her reiatsu flares and her features become monstrous (think the hulk)but usually returns to normal in seconds with candy on the other hand when happy her fighting styles pick up and she become more agile throwing caution to the wind in acrobatic assaults

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength: 10

Speed:30

Accuracy:10

Stamina:20

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Suigetsu

Zanpakuto Looks:

Kusajika, Yachiru [2nd Division 3rd Seat] Black_anime_ninja_540
Zanpakuto Description: Usually has the ability to lengthen with humidity and shorten when in dry air. Suigetsu also has the ability to use Phantom blade. It uses the humidity to it’s advantage making a microscopic amount of water follow the tip of the sword.

Released Zanpakuto Description: When Released Suigetsu become pure liquid. Usually it is kept in a whip form with an ice barb at the tip sharp enough to cut steel (Not zanpaktou’s but steel)

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Ripple

Released Zanpakuto Looks: Usually a whip, Suigetsu can be morphed into other objects shapes at the users will. It forms solid objects with a crystalline structure similar to that of a carbon gem

Zanpakuto Spirit: A white wolf

Zanpakuto Realm: A dark forest illuminated by a full moon reflecting off of a pond

History and RP Sample

History: Yachiru was an average teenager living in Karakura town. From the time she was very little she could see spirits and attracted hollows. One day when she was thirteen she saw a spirit walk out into oncoming traffic and ran in after her not knowing it was in fact a spirit. Needless to say she was run over and killed instantly. A soul reaper preformed Konso on both the spirit Yachiru was chasing and Yachiru herself and Yachiru found herself in Rukongai.

Yachiru took to the streets fast making a living stealing what she needed. She made a note to keep her original clothes which were the last vestiges of her humanity. After years and decades of stealing Yachiru’s mind tempered and she became numb to the daily goings on of Rukongai diplomacy. Stealing was a way of life for those too young to work and those old enough to work made newer dwellings for the influx of spirits.

Eventually Yachiru left rukongai to be trained on how to control her shinigami powers. She was Top of her class achieving her shikai earlier than most of her class. She was assigned to the Second division straight out of Shinigami academy. After a decade or two she rose to become a third seat in the assassin corps. Recently she has begun Bankai training but has been unable to Reach Materialization no matter how she trains. More than once she has asked her captain for help and more then once she failed to make any progress.

RP sample:
Comming out of her drift she opened her eyes to see the woman in front of her ."h-hello...."sshe said her voice still shakey from passing out on the forest floor.She struggled to sit up ,She then noticed the locket around the woman's neck ,She gasped lightly and then looked at her own necklace ."i.....um...."Stuned she didnt know what to say next

She couldnt belive it she thought she was crazy at first "No.......this cant be her i thought she was dead...."She thought to her self. "Agh!" she grasped her arm as the long cut went down it. She sighed."how could i have gotten myself into this mess..........?"she said to herself. She then looked up at the wonman and smiled slightly Not really knowing what to think her smile faded away.She wanted to know if the wonman knew her.The woman looked at her as if she had known her all her life.Alya then looked around at the house .Small yet cozy she thought. "hmmm......." Alya was a very confused girl at the time and had no idea what went on half the time, lathough she seemed to smile and make the best out of everyone and everything around her even if it might kill her.Alya was a fighter a very well rounded person,but at the same time very trouble some. Alya's vision blured and she couldnt see her very well she squinted her eyes and they began to dim again she thought "w-whats going on" Alya fainted again.Still holding on to her locket she lay there with her eyes slowly shutting she couldnt keep them open. She closed her eyes regreting what she had said eairier.

Last edited by Techi on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:16 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : i finnaly finished the damn app *tired of typing the msg*)
Yachiru-chan
Yachiru-chan

Female
+1 Total : 0
Location : In a world only i know of . a fear of being seen overcomes mei cannot be seen i the light.
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Kusajika, Yachiru [2nd Division 3rd Seat] Empty Re: Kusajika, Yachiru [2nd Division 3rd Seat]

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:32 am

Very nice Ameo I would like a little longer on personality, but over-all, good.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Kusajika, Yachiru [2nd Division 3rd Seat] Empty Re: Kusajika, Yachiru [2nd Division 3rd Seat]

Post by DewBunny Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:05 am

I'm gonna say approved so we can move on

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum