Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Understanding The Process (Done, Open)

3 posters

Go down

Understanding The Process (Done, Open) Empty Understanding The Process (Done, Open)

Post by Traca Carmesim Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:58 am

Name: Understanding The Process
Difficulty: Medium
Participants: A single, willing, Shinigami who agrees to ensure that the topic remains as social as possible unless circumstances disallow this. Please also be aware that I am very watchful of everything posted and will call out incorrect or inappropriate posts as they occur.

Any other Arrancar, Hollow, or Espada that wishes to join must devise there own method of not being discovered and may join. This is a strictly non-violent mission, so anyone joining must agree to avoid violence and threats unless they're is no logical way to avoid it.
NPC: None
Prefered Mod: None
Additional Details:

The goal of the mission is to better understand the Shinigami, what they do, why they do it, and how exactly they go about it. It is a personal mission for Traca in order to have a better understanding of the interesting creatures that are Shinigami. The main point of the mission is specifically to understand what happens to hollows when they are struck down by a Shinigami's Zankupato and why Shinigami do this, as a general whole. Any additional details are not necessary but appreciated all the same.
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Character sheet
Character Name:: Traca Carmesim
Point Bar:
Understanding The Process (Done, Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Understanding The Process (Done, Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Understanding The Process (Done, Open) Empty Re: Understanding The Process (Done, Open)

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:05 pm

Approved. Will wait to move until said Shinigami volunteers.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Understanding The Process (Done, Open) Empty Re: Understanding The Process (Done, Open)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:18 pm

ill do it. I know a lot about bleach and can help make this an awsome topic for readers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphony Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:04 am

I'd like to join if I could. You know, despite the rocky start our characters have gotten off to.

Who knows, maybe they'll bond here... embarassed

Euphony

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:45 pm

Euphony wrote:I'd like to join if I could. You know, despite the rocky start our characters have gotten off to.

Who knows, maybe they'll bond here... embarassed

Well, as I stated, the question is more how will you avoid recognition from the Shinigami involved? You'll need a method to prevent that.
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Understanding The Process (Done, Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Understanding The Process (Done, Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Euphony Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:54 pm

I'm sure I'll think of something.

Euphony

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:28 pm

Alright, but if you're found out, aint anybody else's fault but yours.

I approve of those joining this Arc, assuming that these persons will comply, as they have implied by joining, the rules set forth in the initial description of this Arc.

Should I start the topic or would you like to do it Kin?
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Anybody?
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down