Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fighting an Arrancar [Private; Me, EP] Miniav12-1 Fighting an Arrancar [Private; Me, EP] Miniav12-1 Fighting an Arrancar [Private; Me, EP] Miniav12-1 Fighting an Arrancar [Private; Me, EP] Miniav12-1

Fighting an Arrancar [Private; Me, EP]

3 posters

Go down

Fighting an Arrancar [Private; Me, EP] Empty Fighting an Arrancar [Private; Me, EP]

Post by Taichou Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:16 pm

The sky was dark, as well as the clouds. The moon was bright that shined the surface of grasses and sands. It was a great day for Seigen to fight a all-out partner, however, no one, unfortunately were available. Seigen was planning on doing training since this morning, but if they're none, then what would be the point of his day? He didn't care neither it was an arrancar, espada, or a bounto, he just wanted to fight. He boringly lied down on the hill facing the moon and stars brightly shining. His arms were crosses around the back of his head. Seigen unusually, smiled gracefully loving the shining moon and stars. He was just hoping for something to battle him.

Seigen fell asleep as he looked at the stars. He snored slightly, but it was okay, since he was at the hill far from the town and no people next to him. He wouldn't likely be mad at such suprise attack that might be coming, but attacking him silently like a fox would be 'anger' to him.

Last edited by Taichou on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Taichou
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Fighting an Arrancar [Private; Me, EP] Left_bar_bleue0/0Fighting an Arrancar [Private; Me, EP] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Fighting an Arrancar [Private; Me, EP] Empty Re: Fighting an Arrancar [Private; Me, EP]

Post by Emerald-Prince Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:31 pm

"Oi Mate... Mind tellin' me why we gotta' waste our time 'ere?" Basil spoke as he felt the harsh and cold glare of the moon beating down against his back as though attempting to grab ahold of him and devour him in the endless abyss that was the darkness. Something about the night seemed so cold and empty, that even Basil would have rather been at home curled up resting instead of wasting away so that his friend could look for a late night snack. Yet, it couldn't be avoided due to the nature of thier relationship.

"Wah!" The beast bounced on his shoulder as though attempting to speak to him before Basil simply nodded in agreement with it. Words need not be spoken between the two before they understood what the other one intended. It was obvious that the young hollow had no intention of leaving until he had found something of worthwhile to eat, and no matter how much his friend attempted to push and pull him that was not going to change simply because the darkness was out and about.

"Oi..." Basil placed his finger over the mouth of his companion as he began to sigh to himself attempting to take in the air about him. The cold and dense air that had been a sign of such a beautiful night numerous times before, even if it was one that he himself did not want to accept. Something about it seemed so calm, yet so beautiful that Basil was unable to avoid ignoring it. His companion who rested on his shoulder began to inhale the air about the area as though attempting to mimic him before he took to his hind legs.

Without a moments notice Basil took after the direction that his friend had turned his body to and without a question he moved his body in the desired course. Words need not be spoken between these two, because even without words they understood that one of them was still hungry and the other one had to do his best to see to it he ate his fill. The moon itself beat down on them, as though ordering them to walk down the moonlite path that they would craft for themselves.

Emerald-Prince

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Fighting an Arrancar [Private; Me, EP] Empty Re: Fighting an Arrancar [Private; Me, EP]

Post by Taichou Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Seigen was still lying down sleeping, additionally snoring... And the far away he heard sounds. It was not a beast, he were sure of that as he slept. Someone is talking... with a beast... Who? Where?! He thought to him as he slept gathering wrinkles on the top of his nose. He was pretty sleepy with his brain not running well, after all... he's sleeping. Everyone who sleeps and wakes up will not have the energy to move around too much and think too much.

As Seigen heard more sounds, his head was about to lit up its lid. More wrinkles gathering around his nose and onto his forehead, he shook his head, and then sat up stretching.

"Who the hell is there?!" He was mad, he could even be a victim. The wind slightly blowed as his hair rode the air floating around. He turns his head around, and walks toward some unfamiliar appearance at the back... It did look like a human, but it was odd, to see such spiritual pressure coming from it.

Seigen then sighed thinking that his disturbance passed his own limits, and can get himself injured or either killed.

Last edited by Taichou on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Fighting an Arrancar [Private; Me, EP] Left_bar_bleue0/0Fighting an Arrancar [Private; Me, EP] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald-Prince Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:31 pm

With a heavy sigh atop his heart and a hint of confusion carrying itself through his mind. Basil began to understand what it was that Montear had decided to drag him into upon making the request that he head in this general direction as a means to look for something to eat. True, Basil wasn't appove the idea of going out of his way to work for the meal assuming that it was for someone worthwhile, yet something about having to waste his time and energy on something so pointless did make him feel out of it today.

Turning to his partner who now stood atop his left shoulder with his tail running around his neck, Basil began to look into the emerald shaded eyes of the animal as though confused as to what the beast would want next. Without a moments notice his friend began to get onto his knuckles with a heavy glow about his eye as though attempting to ask for something that he knew was going to result with the two of them having some form of disagreement. However, something about it's longing and beautiful emerald shaded eyes didn't effect the tiny framed individual who's shoulder he rode atop of.

Within a matter of seconds the figure before the two of them spoke as though questioning thier presence. His voice seemed annoying to a fine point that it was more than enough reason for Basil to hop off of his high horse and put forth the effort to do something. The figure of his friend atop his shoulder shifted to his hind legs as he placed his hand within his palm and knocked against it three times as though signalling for something. The beast repeated the process three more times as if attempting to demand the attention from his partner.

Without a moments notice Basil began to place his fist atop his palm and hit against it three times as though giving his friend the sign that he fully understood his meaning. Upon matching one anothers hand movements and speed the two of them finally began to repeat the process bearing about the same speed behind each strike. Upon the third strike this time Basil began to give his fist form as he seperated his index finger apart from his middle finger. Yet his pet made a slight fist with his tiny paw as though attempting to strike his partner with it.

Sighing to himself Basil began to release a low toned groan as his friend danced atop his shoulder having known that the exchange was his for the day. Without a moments notice or question Basil began to drag his feet from the shadows with his crimson hair dancing about the wind of the empty night and Montear curling about his shoulders as though to gain proper balance. Neither of them needed to speak to the other, because both of them seemed to fully understand what needed to be done now.

Emerald-Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:38 pm

Seigen stares at the outfit and clothes of the guy, he was not normal. He had this weird beast on his shoulder and it was speaking to the guy. Definitely odd for Seigen. Nobody were able to domisticate or communicate to an animal in his era, unless it was done with the ability of a zanpakuto.

He was hearing no answer from the man, but just movements. Seigen would definitely get mad from that immaturity of not responding to the question that was asked a few seconds ago. Is the guy lazy? Is the guy ignoring him? He didn't know anything.

As so, hearing no answer even after a few seconds later. He got his second lid of steam upon his head with madness and anger.

"NOW, WHO ARE YOU?!" He asked yelling in anger. If he didn't answer again, he is going to kill him this time with his zanpakuto

[I barely can read the text...]
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald-Prince Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:11 pm

With a slight chuckle to himself Basil began to ignore the words of the man before him as he watched his actions all the while wondering what it was that Montear would have wanted him to do. They both knew what the other was thinking all the while this man stood before them as though having a slight hero complex about himself, and the will to live seemed to linger atop his body a bit too much for either of thier taste. Yet, a meal was in a sense, still a meal. So they would simply take it upon themselves to eye the actions of the man all the while moving closer and closer to him without looking him directly in his eyes.

The beast that tied itself around Basil's neck continued to jump about as though wanting to continue with thier conversations more and more, all the while Basil himself continued to think of what it was that he was going to do to the man before him. It had been a while since he had foughten anyone in hand to hand combat, but that was boring for someone such as Basil. Then again there was a chance that he could go out of his way and take things to a higher level rather then wasting away with worthless introductions.

Instead he would finger about his pocket on the left side of his pants until he managed to get ahold of his switchblade and run it over his fingers all the while not causing it to reveal itself. If it was a fight that this being before him was attempting to make out of such a simple action, then it was a fight that he was prepared to give him.

[Made it a whole size larger now]

Emerald-Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Seigen stares at him until a respond of a simple statement would income. However, he didn't... again!! He just gotten his wrinkles much upper. Wrinkles were positioned on his nose, forehead, and his upper eye. He was seriously mad... Is it that hard to answer the question with just ONE sentence?

Seigen then drew his zanpakuto, realizing his movement after his thoughts. Seigen knew he would try to attack him. He flashstepped back in the speed of a captain-level. And then slowly released his zanpakuto.

"Beat it..." he called the incantation, partly upon from the name. He scratched his head in itchiness before calling out the name, then repeated the incantation as he motions his arm towards the bottom.

"Beat it, Shiden!" A lightning enhances the zanpakuto from the hilt and the form of it changes as it disperses. Oh... the lightning were determined by Seigen's AND Shiden's anger. They almost had the same personality, easily getting angered.

"Tell me who are you, which will result in a good conclusion." Seigen told him gently, expecting a respective nice, clear answer from him. If he ignored this one, then he would use his ability of flashstepping at the captain-commander-level and slice him up by 10.

[Bleh, changed the font.]
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald-Prince Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Spoiler:

The man before him must have gotten the idea that he was capable of doing anything that would even make him worthwhile in Basil's eyes. Nothing he did made Basil so much as even care about his life or his power, however for some reason Montear seemed to find it funny how someone such as this could have gained power to the point that he thought of himself as important. Maybe it was the idea of eating someone so annoying that made Montear more and more attracted to the fight.

Reguardless the threats and the voice of the man seemed to do little to Basil as he began to run about his pocket and finally grab ahold of his weapon before switching it back into his right pocket as though generating the sign that he didn't need it. With a slight crackle of his neck and a rotating of his right arm, Basil began to look into the eyes of his pet once more as they both came to agreement that must be done.

"Oi mate... think he's eva' heard of da' tale of kin' Arthua's Court?" Basil's mind began to think as though hoping his companion could fully understand the idea of the joke. True, the man may have thought he had power capable of cutting him up several times over. Yet, did he really think that speed was what Basil was all about when it came to the thrill of a fight? Anyone can chase thier prey and attempt to go out of thier way to hunt him down. But, what does a person do when thier prey cannot be harmed upon him being found. Maybe it was high time that the man before him found out what it meant to dance with a devil of true force, as Basil ran his fingers atop his blade in his pocket once again awaiting a reason to speak.

Emerald-Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Spoiler:

Seigen waited for his answer patiently. He didn't like fighting people in such occasion, also, it's the law of Soul Society determined by the highest authority, Central 46. Although, due to the semirule of it. It is okay to fight in an emergency like this. If Seigen was to think of fighting this man, then it's okay, of course. He continued on waiting for the answer of his question from the pirate-outfitted man with an odd beast on his shoulder.

Seigen sensed a spiritual pressure higher than a captain-level, it was obviously higher than Seigen, at the moment. However, Seigen has immense spiritual power that can manipulated by himself, neither increasing it or decreasing it at will.

He was still waiting for the answer for seconds, and then a word splattered out of the guy's mouth. It was unwelcoming although, it was because he's talking to his companion who is on his shoulder all the time. Seigen's wrinkle were gone at the beginning after he asked his gentle question, but after he heard the guy's statement of NOT answering the question and just asking his companion of Seigen knowing this 'Tale of something'... This time, he got a li~ttle wrinkle on his eyes. And asked the same question again.

"Tell me who are you please... Is a respond of one question that hard?" He asked in a gentle voice expecting him to answer this time... If he didn't, oh... Seigen's anger would explode and would attack the guy, however he is just hoping it would be unnecessary...
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald-Prince Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Spoiler:

The moon was full and restless, as she always appeared to be whenever Basil was foolish enough to step foot underneath her. With each and every passing moment she continued to glare down onto him as though attempting to give away his intentions all the while he attempted to mask himself from her. It wasn't rare that someone of his nature would be found out by something so beautiful and wide, yet for some reason no matter how unrare it was he always seem to find himself at a lose.

"Oi, he's beginnin' ta' talk way too much Mon'tear." Basil's mind began to think out loud as he felt the monkey run down the side of his shoulder. The exact shoulder which connected to the hand that he carried his blade with, as though giving him a sign to stop playing around for the night. It had been going on for too long, and listening to the very voice of the man who stood before him had gotten annoying to the point that there was little to no reason for him to bother with this man anymore.

Looking up through his one good eye and glaring at the man before him, Basil began to let wave upon wave of his reiatsu flow from his body so that he could release the weight that it bore on him. His blade still resting in his palm while in his hand and having one good free hand, Basil began to chuckle to himself as he placed one hand against his chest as though attempting to measure the beating of his heart. The movement of it beat was so slow and steady, that it was obvious his body didn't see this man as a threat as he finally stopped in his tracks and began to flip open his weapon.

Emerald-Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Spoiler:

The moon started to get full as Seigen waited for his answer, much and much patiently this time. He became suspicious about the true look of the man. His appearance didn't seem to be an arrancar, but arrancars are the only possible way to increase spiritual pressure beyond captain-level. Seigen then cracked his neck simply putting his hands on his chin and moving it to the left and right then motions it to the left head pulling it, making a crack. And, moving it to the other side and pulling it, crack. He was getting strained by the unknown man.

As he cracked his neck he saw the man saying something, although it wasn't coming to Seigen, it was sent to his companion who was on his shoulder the whole time. He was about to say something disappointed and trying to give stress and nerves to Seigen.

"Oi, he's beginnin' ta' talk way too much Mon'tear."

Seigen was pissed, ultimately pissed. "If you want a game, then you have it!" He said as he charged up his spiritual pressure a little higher to the lieutanent-level. Red aura formed around his body as a circular mark formed around his surface and bursted up with a red looking blast(Sode no Shirayuki-like). He then tossed his zanpakuto high enough and pointed at the man. "You're definitely an arrancar" Seigen yelled as the zanpakuto drops back down again going inside his hands that were gripped ready for it. He KNEW it had to be an arrancar. Nothing like that could have that much spiritual pressure.
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald-Prince Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Spoiler:

Drawing for his switch blade as though slowly attempting to get ahold of something that he didn't intend to use. Basil began to sigh with the weapon firmly gripped between his fingers began to make itself noticable in his pocket. As though unsheathing a might sword, Basil began to pull for the weapon and place it to his side as though tired of playing games with the man who stood before him.

"Ya' say beat it'?" Basil spoke with his voice carrying itself throughout the area as a heavy wind attempted to wash over him. "Sink..." His voice began to speak as though attempting to carry on a conversation with himself. The heavy tone of his command he was now speaking seemed to be so great that the world around him was no longer evem capable of holding itself from his power.

If the world around him was hell bent on doing as the moon that stood over him wanted, then he would simply sink her. Sink her and the light she expressed to all around him yet was never willing to show him. Drawing her very own essence into a darkness so deep and powerful that the moon itself would not be able to show it's smile to anyone. She had no right to look down on him reguardless of whatever reason she intended.

As did the man before him, he was looking down on him as though he was less then nothing. Montear knew as well, that someone of that level of foolishness couldn't be forgiven. "Sink, Gigantesco Tesoro..." His voice carried off into the distance as the reiatsu from his weapon revealed itself covering the area before he could take his true form.

Emerald-Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Spoiler:

Seigen was pointing his zanpakuto at him, expecting him to attack first, however he seems to just stand there sighing. But, he picked his weapon up that was hidden inside his body and said something that a pirate might say. Seigen didn't know what is a pirate, so, he wouldn't know the conversing way of Pirates. Even if he knew, he wouldn't need the opportunity to ask such thing as where was he born from, where was he resurrected. Because, he knew that he is an arrancar.

"Ya' say beat it?" It was what the arrancar was saying. And then heavy wind started to blow before asking him what was that for, but he said something very lightly.

"Sink..." It was when the wind blew very hard and the sky became darker as well as the surface area. Segein stared at the arrancar not knowing what to sink. Sink a boat? There is no boat to sink. Sink? As in the washable sink? Seigen had no idea, what he meant by that. But he was going to find out.

"Sink, Gigantesco Tesoro" It was an incantation, a weird one at the fact. The incantation to activate the release of their zanpakuto, resurrection. Seigen was suprised to see another overwhelming spiritual pressure and the surface turning darker before the true form of his were released.

He looked at the arrancar hopefully that he can beat the captain-level spiritual pressure, it would be his opportunity to train, fighting an all-out execute on the arrancar.

"So, not gonna release your zanpakuto yet?" He said disappointed at the same time of being overwhelmed, when he partially released his zanpakuto. "If you're not... then I won't!" He said as the zanpakuto forms back to normal and points at the arrancar. Seigen of course, wouldn't release his zanpakuto if he didn't.
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald-Prince Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:09 pm

With a heavy chuckle atop his heavy accent Basil began to laugh as though confused as to who and what this man before him thought he was up against. True, he had faced off against numerous shinigami. Yet to this day he had never gone against one that was so weak minded and will to hold onto the idea of pride and such while fighting for his life. This match had long since left the realm of sense for the common and entered into one that was without equal or range, for now it was time for Basil to show his true power.

The weight of his body began to grow as the reiatsu that had been stored within his blade gave birth to something all in the league of its own. It had long since began to dance about his muscles as though instructing them on how to act. And they did as they were commanded without question, growing and straining about his body all the while the weight of it began to become almost too much for him to bear.

The weight of his hierro had always been a heavy price for someone such as Basil to wear from the day he had understood the process of Shinigamification. Yet for some reason now it began to act as though a thick and heavy hide as it done numerous times before. Holding onto the side of his own body attempting to withstand the pressure that it brought about for him while in this state, Basil began to feel the slight burning over his entire body attempting to come over him.

The massive tightening of his muscles was only made worse as his own reiatsu threaten to tear into his very body. The hardening of his flesh, the massive increase in his own flesh growing over his body, even the intensity of his own strength were becoming to bother him as he began to return to his real self all the while his partner sat atop his shoulder. He was almost done with his true state revealing itself yet for some reason he could still feel his power increasing.

His size began to increase, doubling, and then tripling itself time and time again to account for the new increase he had given himself. He felt as though he could finally even reach out and grab ahold of the moon which had sat so close to him all this time. Reach out and strangle her like the W**** that she continued to act as by simply standing above his shoulders and laughing at him day in and day out. With each and every passing moment, inches turned into feet, feet turned into meters, and meters reached out and became yards.

The massive reiatsu that had been held within him had finally given itself form. Now towering above the world beside him, the titanic form of Basil began to look down at the world below him as the heavy weight of his own power finally came to terms within himself. The slight feeling of his friend resting against his head was a warm and comforting sight as the titan stood before the man beneath him and began to inhale.

The thickness of his skin had become as heavy and beautiful as armor crafted from the highest quality of pearl. Two beautiful gems of what could have been sapphire rested on his shoulders and looked out into the world as though attempting to blind it with his beauty. As his wonderful ruby shaded cape danced in the wind covering the entire area beneath him in it's shadow, as though the world itself could be devoured within it's shadow.

Emerald-Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:47 am

Seigen stared at the arrancar waiting for a suprise attack. He knew it might have come to him, or he just had to wait for the arrancar to release its full power. Of course, he would like him to release it so he can. "What are you waiting for?" he yelled asking the guy with a angry and waiting for voice, "You're to slow" he added as the arrancar's body and spiritual pressure started to grow higher without any notice. Seigen gasped in suprise seeing his power and size growing as his appearance were changing as well. It was a cool moment, but Seigen wasn"t suprised at all. His zanpakuto started to form a lightning around in as it changes appearance to a zagged and pointy katana that was wide enough to shock anyone.

[Lazy...]
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald-Prince Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:26 pm

As though not missing a beat Basil began to move his foot in an upward motion as he felt it strike against the numerous objects behind him. Trees, buildings, or even bodies, he could not tell what they were but at this moment in time it was safe to say that he had no intention on caring one way or another. The weight and force of his foot moving back was more than enough for his strength to find itself burst forth as the winds from the area made way. His force which had hidden itself in the movement of the behemoths foot broke free of it’s restraints when it made itself forward.

The striking against the acute amount of wind that came against his body was weak as he used his power to cut through the area with a single kick. It didn’t take long for his power to come to terms within it as Basil began to notice that his pressure moving forward seemed to become harsher and harsher. As though the weight was lifting some other random material atop his foot as it moved forward. He must have struck something in his massive size, yet at this point in time Basil couldn’t bother to care.

The feel of his pet’s tail against the side of his head made it known that whatever it was that he felt was of no concern to either of them. He would continue on with his attack in hopes of striking down the man who now stood before him, as his power continued to rival his massive size in hopes of dealing with anything that rested before him. Nothing about this night seemed to bother Basil, it had gotten to the point that in this state he couldn't bother with letting small details as someone's house get in the way of his friends feeding for the time being.

Emerald-Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:50 pm

((Taichou, this is a warning. Please roleplay and post to your ability, not less because you are lazy. 134 words is not suitable for your current rank))
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:03 pm

[Sorry, I would've made it longer, but the keyboard I'm using has different tabs than the last one I used. Just to say I'm not used to this. I'll post soon enough.]
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum