Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Ramori, The Cursed Zanpakuto Miniav12-1 Ramori, The Cursed Zanpakuto Miniav12-1 Ramori, The Cursed Zanpakuto Miniav12-1 Ramori, The Cursed Zanpakuto Miniav12-1

Ramori, The Cursed Zanpakuto

4 posters

Go down

Ramori, The Cursed Zanpakuto Empty Ramori, The Cursed Zanpakuto

Post by Traca Carmesim Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:07 pm

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Ramori

Zanpakuto Looks:

Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Description:

Ramori is a special Zanpakuto developed within Hueco Mundo by an unknown Shinigami whose later untimely death resulted in the sword being found in the hands of other Shinigami. Forged from choice grains of sand and blended with strong metals, the sword shines with a dull gold color when exposed to sunlight. Being made of sand and metal, which does not make the blade any weaker, it is only fitting that Ramori have similar abilities.

It is rumored that the blade used to belong to a former Espada, though these statements make little sense due to the blade's ability to use Bankai. None the less, any Shinigami who possesses the sword is cautious of using it in front of allies, since its abilities are so obscure and Hollow-like that they might arouse suspicion.

Below are the abilities Ramori possesses without being Released. Also, note that released or not, Ramori does not change appearance or strength, its unnatural abilities prohibiting it from being sealed up or otherwise inhibited by its user.

Sand Stream: When Ramori is held up into the air, particles of sand created from the Shinigami wielder's reiatsu float off and form a veil of sand around the user, allowing them to use Kido or attacks without being seen. This stream does not inhibit movement or harm anyone who enters into it, but it does obscure movement from the outside. The user can see clearly through the sand however.

Sand Kiss: One of Ramori's most powerful abilities, Ramori is able to absorb the user's reiatsu at a rapid rate, taking in 1/12th of a user's energy per post this ability is active. The sword will not stop eating away at its user, even if its dropped or removed from their possession, making this ability a dangerous one to use. Anything contacted by Ramori while this ability is active is reduced to sand, crumbling apart and becoming dust in the wind. (Note: This excludes opposing Zanpakuto or opponents presently shielded by something. Heirro is turned to dust when struck, but damage is not dealt until that area is struck again. This cannot harm Shikai or Bankai abilities, nor can it harm Released Hollows or Arrancar.)

Released Zanpakuto Description:

When released, Ramori's appearance changes little, rather it can only be released when sand is available and it will release itself, with or without its user's desire to do so, and use the below ability:

Sand Absorption: When Ramori is wielded around a ready supply of sand, the sword begins to react violently and pull itself away from the user. Attempting to resist it will cause a conflict with the sword's spirit, and sometimes, if enraged, Ramori will attack its user. Ramori attempts to bury itself in sand, and if it does so, stays in the sand for 1 post.

During the Shinigami wielder's next post, they may reach into any portion of the same body of sand and retrieve the sword, which has increased in size to as large as the wielder's body and drips out sand when held up, though this does not cause it to shrink or lessen in size. In this form, the blade is able to be used as a defense by blocking attacks with its form, and if Sand Stream is used in this form, the veil covers a 50ft sphere area around both the user and a single target.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: N/A, Ramori releases itself on a whim, the Shinigami using him has no control over whether or not the blade is released, and therefore does not need any words to activate it. Some may make up words, however, to make it appear as if they had some control over their sword.

Released Zanpakuto Looks: No change until ability is used.

Zanpakuto Spirit:

Spoiler:

Personality: Ramori's spirit, which lacks a name so he is commonly reffered to as Ramori, is a powerful and arrogant creature who is reluctant to aid a Shinigami who is using his vessel without bribes or threats. Ramori has no problem crushing a Shinigami who annoys him through improper use, and breaking his vessel is a sure fire way to get him angry. No recorded Shinigami who has used Ramori has ever been able to see eye-to-eye with the spirit, so compared to other Soul Reapers, the relationship between user and spirit is comparably weak.

Ramori never leads out his energy, and has no qualms with the death of a user because he is aware that his vessel is a highly coveted blade and anybody who knows it exists wouldn't turn down the chance to use it.

Zanpakuto Realm:

Spoiler:

Bankai Information

Bankai Description:

Ramori, being an unusual Zanpakuto with unusual circumstances, does not have a singular Bankai. Instead, Ramori has three 'seals' assigned to it that require an amount of energy similar to a Bankai to unlock. Ramori cannot be forced to unlock a seal, however, so without cooperation with the sword, a Shinigami cannot use Ramori's Bankai. Due to its unusual creation, Ramori's seals more closely resemble a Resurreccion than a Bankai.

Demon Arrival, First Seal: When the first seal is removed, Ramori's sandy form falls apart and rapidly reforms around the user's arm as a mettallic-looking bracer. The head of the Zanpakuto spirit is at the tip, and this head is able to spit out sand in a spray that is solid enough to block incoming melee attacks. If an opponent is within 5ft of the user when this spray is sent out, they get sand in their eyes and are blinded until they spend a full post (taking no other actions) to remove it.

While this form is active, Ramori provides an immensely powerful defense of the arm he was being used in. Modeled after an Espada's Heirro, it is able to block even Release sword attacks without so much as a scratch. As this armor travels over the body in later seals, it retains this strength. This can be pierced by Bankai, however, so it is far from invincible, and it cannot negate Kido above 50.

Demon Arrival, Second Seal: With the removal of the second seal, the bracer currently around the user's arm grows, covering the whole side of the body the arm was on, and also half of the face. The user begins to more closely resemble Ramori's spirit and is able to bury him/her-self in sand and travel through it as quickly as a standard flash step. The Shinigami cannot be affected by sand related abilities, nor does it choke in the sands. As an additional bonus, Kido cannot pierce the sand when Ramori's wielder is in it, allowing for protection from most forms of attack.

Demon Arrival, Third Seal: With the removal of the final seal, the user's whole body is taken over by Ramori's spirit, and using this is a desperation move at best. While this is active, the Shinigami is unable to use any kido but is able to use the ability of Sand Kiss with his/her bodily attacks. This form only lasts 3 posts before it consumes too much of the user's energy and the sandy cover slips off and the Shinigami plummets to the ground, unconscious.

Spoiler:

Bankai Looks: Please see the Zanpakuto Spirit and Bankai Description.

Alterations: Please see the above.
    Traca Carmesim
    Traca Carmesim
    Espada
    Espada

Male
    +1 Total : 0
    Registration date : 2009-10-14

Character sheet
    Character Name:: Traca Carmesim
    Point Bar:
    Ramori, The Cursed Zanpakuto Left_bar_bleue0/0Ramori, The Cursed Zanpakuto Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Ramori, The Cursed Zanpakuto Empty Re: Ramori, The Cursed Zanpakuto

Post by Traca Carmesim Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:08 pm

For real guys, I don't bite, post.
    Traca Carmesim
    Traca Carmesim
    Espada
    Espada

Male

Character sheet
    Point Bar:
    Ramori, The Cursed Zanpakuto Left_bar_bleue0/0Ramori, The Cursed Zanpakuto Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Who uses this zanpakuto?

After this, I'll fully review it.
    Taichou
    Taichou
    Second Division Vice Captain

Male
    +1 Total : 2
    Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
    Character Name::
    Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:16 pm

-_-

Traca Carmesim wrote:
    I was informed of a lack of Defensive or Healing Bankai, and I'm a rather creative soul so I decided I would invent a Zanpakuto and Bankai. Once approved, the site Staff may have the weapon and give it out to whomever the please, in whatever fashion they please. I just want to see my weapon have a good home and a competent wielder, other than that, your call ;)

So yes, I'm aware I can't use the sword so please don't post and say 'You can't have a Bankai, denied.' Read my spoiler, thanks.
    Traca Carmesim
    Traca Carmesim
    Espada
    Espada

Male

Character sheet
    Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:23 am

Wow, I have no words to say... -.- You're creativeness is beyond legend. Razz
    Taichou
    Taichou

Male

Character sheet
    Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:07 pm

Captain have you seen Koodori Sousei?

DewBunny

Male
    Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Don't be so cruel about those small things, Razz
    Taichou
    Taichou

Male

Character sheet
    Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:34 pm

This is not a spam topic. As far as I am concerned, this is approved for usage. DO NOT post here unless it has relevance to the topic.
    Koujetsu Hanagayu
    Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
    +1 Total : 11
    Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Coded.

Code:

[size=24][u][b]Zanpakuto Information[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Zanpakuto Name:[/b] Ramori

[b]Zanpakuto Looks:[/b]

[spoiler]
    [img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/nadni/Star_Sign__Scorpio.jpg[/img]
    [/spoiler]

[b]Zanpakuto Description:[/b]

Ramori is a special Zanpakuto developed within Hueco Mundo by an unknown Shinigami whose later untimely death resulted in the sword being found in the hands of other Shinigami. Forged from choice grains of sand and blended with strong metals, the sword shines with a dull gold color when exposed to sunlight. Being made of sand and metal, which does not make the blade any weaker, it is only fitting that Ramori have similar abilities.

It is rumored that the blade used to belong to a former Espada, though these statements make little sense due to the blade's ability to use Bankai. None the less, any Shinigami who possesses the sword is cautious of using it in front of allies, since its abilities are so obscure and Hollow-like that they might arouse suspicion.

Below are the abilities Ramori possesses without being Released. Also, note that released or not, Ramori does not change appearance or strength, its unnatural abilities prohibiting it from being sealed up or otherwise inhibited by its user.

[i]Sand Stream:[/i] When Ramori is held up into the air, particles of sand created from the Shinigami wielder's reiatsu float off and form a veil of sand around the user, allowing them to use Kido or attacks without being seen. This stream does not inhibit movement or harm anyone who enters into it, but it does obscure movement from the outside. The user can see clearly through the sand however.

[i]Sand Kiss:[/i] One of Ramori's most powerful abilities, Ramori is able to absorb the user's reiatsu at a rapid rate, taking in 1/12th of a user's energy per post this ability is active. The sword will not stop eating away at its user, even if its dropped or removed from their possession, making this ability a dangerous one to use. Anything contacted by Ramori while this ability is active is reduced to sand, crumbling apart and becoming dust in the wind. (Note: This excludes opposing Zanpakuto or opponents presently shielded by something. Heirro is turned to dust when struck, but damage is not dealt until that area is struck again. This cannot harm Shikai or Bankai abilities, nor can it harm Released Hollows or Arrancar.)

[b]Released Zanpakuto Description:[/b]

When released, Ramori's appearance changes little, rather it can only be released when sand is available and it will release itself, with or without its user's desire to do so, and use the below ability:

[i]Sand Absorption:[/i] When Ramori is wielded around a ready supply of sand, the sword begins to react violently and pull itself away from the user. Attempting to resist it will cause a conflict with the sword's spirit, and sometimes, if enraged, Ramori will attack its user. Ramori attempts to bury itself in sand, and if it does so, stays in the sand for 1 post.

During the Shinigami wielder's next post, they may reach into any portion of the same body of sand and retrieve the sword, which has increased in size to as large as the wielder's body and drips out sand when held up, though this does not cause it to shrink or lessen in size. In this form, the blade is able to be used as a defense by blocking attacks with its form, and if [i]Sand Stream[/i] is used in this form, the veil covers a 50ft sphere area around both the user and a single target.

[b]Zanpakuto Release Phrase:[/b] N/A, Ramori releases itself on a whim, the Shinigami using him has no control over whether or not the blade is released, and therefore does not need any words to activate it. Some may make up words, however, to make it appear as if they had some control over their sword.

[b]Released Zanpakuto Looks:[/b] No change until ability is used.

[b]Zanpakuto Spirit:[/b]

[spoiler]
    [img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/nadni/Demon_Lord_by_atlantiz15.jpg[/img]
    [/spoiler]

[i]Personality:[/i] Ramori's spirit, which lacks a name so he is commonly reffered to as Ramori, is a powerful and arrogant creature who is reluctant to aid a Shinigami who is using his vessel without bribes or threats. Ramori has no problem crushing a Shinigami who annoys him through improper use, and breaking his vessel is a sure fire way to get him angry. No recorded Shinigami who has used Ramori has ever been able to see eye-to-eye with the spirit, so compared to other Soul Reapers, the relationship between user and spirit is comparably weak.

Ramori never leads out his energy, and has no qualms with the death of a user because he is aware that his vessel is a highly coveted blade and anybody who knows it exists wouldn't turn down the chance to use it.

[b]Zanpakuto Realm:[/b]

[spoiler]
    [img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/nadni/Sand_Castle_by_Suzuko42.jpg[/img]
    [/spoiler]

[size=24][u][b]Bankai Information[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Bankai Description:[/b]

Ramori, being an unusual Zanpakuto with unusual circumstances, does not have a singular Bankai. Instead, Ramori has three 'seals' assigned to it that require an amount of energy similar to a Bankai to unlock. Ramori cannot be forced to unlock a seal, however, so without cooperation with the sword, a Shinigami cannot use Ramori's Bankai. Due to its unusual creation, Ramori's seals more closely resemble a Resurreccion than a Bankai.

[i]Demon Arrival, First Seal:[/i] When the first seal is removed, Ramori's sandy form falls apart and rapidly reforms around the user's arm as a mettallic-looking bracer. The head of the Zanpakuto spirit is at the tip, and this head is able to spit out sand in a spray that is solid enough to block incoming melee attacks. If an opponent is within 5ft of the user when this spray is sent out, they get sand in their eyes and are blinded until they spend a full post (taking no other actions) to remove it.

While this form is active, Ramori provides an immensely powerful defense of the arm he was being used in. Modeled after an Espada's Heirro, it is able to block even Release sword attacks without so much as a scratch. As this armor travels over the body in later seals, it retains this strength. This can be pierced by Bankai, however, so it is far from invincible, and it cannot negate Kido above 50.

[i]Demon Arrival, Second Seal:[/i] With the removal of the second seal, the bracer currently around the user's arm grows, covering the whole side of the body the arm was on, and also half of the face. The user begins to more closely resemble Ramori's spirit and is able to bury him/her-self in sand and travel through it as quickly as a standard flash step. The Shinigami cannot be affected by sand related abilities, nor does it choke in the sands. As an additional bonus, Kido cannot pierce the sand when Ramori's wielder is in it, allowing for protection from most forms of attack.

[i]Demon Arrival, Third Seal:[/i] With the removal of the final seal, the user's whole body is taken over by Ramori's spirit, and using this is a desperation move at best. While this is active, the Shinigami is unable to use any kido but is able to use the ability of [i]Sand Kiss[/i] with his/her bodily attacks. This form only lasts 3 posts before it consumes too much of the user's energy and the sandy cover slips off and the Shinigami plummets to the ground, unconscious.

[spoiler]
    This form is the only one that provides a stat increase, so as to balance it with other Bankai I have placed only a +5 Stat Bonus. If you believe this is unnecessary, or have some other thoughts on the matter, please let me know:

[b]Strength:[/b] +5
    [/spoiler]

[b]Bankai Looks:[/b] Please see the Zanpakuto Spirit and Bankai Description.

[b]Alterations:[/b] Please see the above.
    Traca Carmesim
    Traca Carmesim
    Espada
    Espada

Male

Character sheet
    Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down