Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tadakatsu Honda [7th Division Vice Captain]

5 posters

Go down

Tadakatsu Honda [7th Division Vice Captain] Empty Tadakatsu Honda [7th Division Vice Captain]

Post by Noctis Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Basic Information

Name: Tadakatsu Hondo

Division: 7th
Seat: Vice Captain

Looks: Tadakatsu has a mean disposition about him. He is very tall standing at 6\'9 and weighing about 290lbs with very little body fat. He is well built and makes it a point to stay in shape. He Has short black hair and dark blue eyes. He has no facial hair and no tattoos or piercings on his body.His body is covered in many scars some big some small. Besides this nothing else stands out about him. He wears armour at all times unless said otherwise due to the fact he is one of the few who wears a large helmet with deer antlers on top he figures it is easy for others to know who he is.
Tadakatsu Honda [7th Division Vice Captain] Largea11

Personality: He, despite his brutish looks, is quite wise. He never loses his cool even when pushed and he is fearless in battle. He does have a certain lust for battle, often he would jump head first into a battle seeing it as a chance to prove his might to the Soul Society. He is respectful to the chain of command and follows orders to the letter without question. He does however have a gentle side which have on occasion ( though very few) caused him to conflict with orders. He prefers the company of nature and often times will be found outside, if not training then taking in the beauty of the Soul Society. Overall he is unwavering loyal to his friends and comrades.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:
Shikai: 34
Bankai: 44

Speed:20
Shikai: 30
Bankai:40

Accuracy: 16

Stamina: 20

Natural Skills:

Awareness: Being a military general in his past Tadakatsu has learned to always be aware of what is going on on a battle field. His eyes, his hearing, and his intuition are very high good making him a strong opponent for one on one fights or a skilled tactician when observing a battle.

Nerves of Steel : His experience in so many battles in life and as a shinigami have help him acquire the ability to stay calm in any situation no body how bad or dangerous.

Swordsmanship: Using his weapon, Tonbo-Giri, so much has allowed him to make a fighting style familiar only to him (as far as he knows) he uses the weight of the weapon to his advantage so he is able to use his all his body when he attacks making each attack more unpredictable but more deadly if not careful.

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Tonbo-Giri ( Dragonfly Cutter)

Zanpakuto Looks: Tadakatsu Honda [7th Division Vice Captain] Katana10

Zanpakuto Description: This is the Tonbo- Giri in a sleep like state it holds no power at all isnt used for anything it is basically a average blade, until it is released.

Released Zanpakuto Description: Upon release Tonbo Giri changes to a long spear with a large tip. The length itself is enough (if used properly) can be used to attack two oppenents under the right circumstances (if they are very near eachother) It is imbued with the element of Lightning making every hit from this cause physical and spiritual damage. The lightning effect can only be used once every other post automatically it cannot be turned on or off.
Tadakatsu Honda [7th Division Vice Captain] Hondat10

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: \"Shake the Land, Tonbo Giri\"
Released Zanpakuto Looks: The Tobo Giri causes the dark blue armour grow larger on Tadakatsu providing more defense both physically and spiritually. The armor itself doesn not hinder Tadakatsu in any and it increases his strength and speed by 10. Absorbs lightning based 50-60 level kidos and then up to level 65-75 would do minor damage (however if to much thunder is aborbed (6 times hit by lightning based attacks) this affect is turned off by Tadakatus due to if it absorbs to much it will result in a explosion of electricity possible killing him and any others near him whether friend or foe). This effect can be turn on and off without it affecting the shikai other abilities that increase his speed and power.

Zanpakuto Skills:

Peerless: Its basically a blade beam of electricity, he swings his sword in a fast horizontial motion causing lightning to shoot from it hitting any who are directly in the line of fire.

Untouchable: Tadakatsu is able to expell lightning from his armor as a shield if made contact with it causes moderate damage and burns, at full power it causes a temporary paralysis (1 post). Making this skill one of the best defensive abilities against physical attacks (spiritual attacks do normal damage). Also after this is use Tadakatsu cannot absorb electricity until after 2 posts(his own) has passed.

Zanpakuto Spirit: Tonbo Giri is warrior spirit with the power of lightning. She speaks to Tadakatsu because she favors him more than she has any other that has ever wielded her. This being the reason she stayed with him even after his death in the human world. She guides his swings and watches his back due to the strong mental connection.
Tadakatsu Honda [7th Division Vice Captain] Nariko10

Zanpakuto Realm: Tadakatsu Honda [7th Division Vice Captain] 59831810

Bankai Information
Not Available until I become Vice-Captain or trained(just doing it now to save time)
Spoiler:

Kido Information

Name: Heaven\'s Wraith
Type: Hadou-Destruction)
Number: 75
Element: Lightning
Incantation: \"The Rage of the world be cast upon you\"

Name: White Lightning
Number: 4
Incantation:

Name: Thunder Roar Cannon
Number: 63
Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"

Description: Fires thunder ball from his hand, when it makes contact it engulfs the enemy in a ball of thunder that covers the body it causes massive burns to the body and damage.

History and RP Sample

History: Life As A General
Before Tadakatsu was a shinigami he was a general in the army of the Tokugawa. He was respected as The Mightiest Man in Japan. He fought countless battles and survived impossible odd in the name of his Lord Ieyasu Tokugawa. After several years of service he was given a chance to retire from war and given a fief of his own. He was able to live happily until his final days, when he started to wish for the days he would go to battle. He missed the rush he had when he fought strong opponents. While he lay on his death bed a Shinigami materialized in front of his bed. Out of instinct he reach feebly for his Tonbo Giri but he was to weak to move his arms. \"Have you come to take the head of Tadakatsu Honda\" he asked. The Shinigami chuckled at the comment \"No i have just come to guide you to soul society\". Tadakatsu sighed \"But we have another plan for you\" he said as he unsheathe his Zanpokuto. \"Whatever your going to do make it fast\" Tadakatsu said using all his strength to sit up. \"You are destined to die,Tadakatsu Hondo, but another life awaits you in the Soul Society. What do you say great warrior do you want a chance to live your life as you did as a younger man.\" This was music to Tadakatsu ears but he was to smart to fall for something this good.
\"And What are the stipulations\" he asked jerking his brow. \"We of the soul society keep a eye out for people who could help use with the dealing with hollows\" the Shinigami. Tadaktsu had a puzzled look on his face \"Hollows?\" The Shinigami face changed to that of a impatient person.\"I will make this simple because my time grows short, do you want a second chance to live life as you once did. Do you want to feel the rush of battle again\" he asked raising his sword. Tadakatsu didnt need to think this over he knew he wanted a chance to fight again \"Yes i do want another chance\" he said, his warrior spirit in him roar as he said these words. The Shinigami held out his sword where the tip was pointed at Tadakatsu. \"Grab it\" he said. Tadakatsu reached and grabbed the blade soon he blacked out.

He woke up and saw he was no longer in his bed and much to his surprise he stood up with ease. He had indeed gotten younger again. He checked his surrounding, the sky was dark and lightning filled the sky. He was about to take a step forward when a white flash blurred his vision and was sent back from a blast of some sort. When his vision cleared he saw a beautiful red headed woman in fron tof him. She smiled at him warmly which didnt take away his caution. \"I have waited a while to speak to you\" she said. He stood up and eye her suspiciously. \"You have? Strange as I know not the reason why you have.\" She giggled at his comment \"You know me more than you think\" she said. Tagakatsu was starting to get irritated \"The cryptic talk isnt getting us anywhere\". She laughed \"Straight forward as always thats what i love about you\" She waved her hand a the Tonbo Giri appeared in front of Tadakatsu. \"How did you get this\" he asked. She smiled \" I am the Tobo Giri at least i am the spirit that dwells within it. You have been reborn again as a Shinigami which allows you to see me now\". Tadakatsu thought this over, this may have something to do with him becoming younger. \"I see so you are my partner\'s true form\" he said in a calm manner. Then bowed to the Tonbo Giri in respect \"I thank you for being with me in all my battles and helping survive each one\". She smiled at his gesture \"I would follow you into hell it self, which is why i have come with you on your new journey into the soul society.\" Tadakatsu grabbed the Tonbo Giri \"The as we have in the Human world lets us fight side by side and show our might to the Soul Society.\" He said as he raised The Tonbo Giri into the sky. Lightning struck the tip and he was brought back to his room. He could see himself in his bed, eyes closed it seems he had passed on when he became a Shinigami. He saluted his own body, and turned to the Shinigami.
\"It Took you long now lets go\" he said as he turned away with Tadakatsu not far behind.

Shinigami
Joining Squad 7
Tadakatsu Honda had indeed proven worthy to be a shinigami. He was always the first to leap at a chance to kill hollows and obeyed all orders given to him by his superior officers. When not being sent he would wander the country side of the Soul Society just taking in the sights. He had been here for over 300 years and still he never grew bored with the beauty of the land. He hadnt applied to a Division until recently so he eagerly waited for his chance. He didnt care about the rank so much just the opportunities to fight. He sat back against a nearby tree and dozed off, if he got accepted into the division he would have new set of objectives. He sat up when his phone rang it seems he was being called to the HQ of the Shinigami, he assumed it was about his application into a squad. He stood up and made his way to the location.

He had arrived to the location and it seemed he was surrouned by a council of captains and Vice Captains he bowed in respect before presenting himself "Tadakatsu Honda reporting", he said. The Captain Commander stood and looked upon Tadakatsu, he looked able enough and his deeds up till this point have proved him worthy of a chance. "Tadakatsu this council has reached a decision we will issue you to squad 7 you will report to the captain there for your duties from thus forward." Tadakatsu didnt reply bowed again, now accepted into a squad he felt he could excell to higher power. "You have my gratitude" he said. "That is not all recently the VC seat has been vacated and we want you to be its replacement. Do you accept the responsibility" the CC asked. Tadakatsu handnt expected this but he never shied away from any challenge whether it battle of physical or minds. "I,accept this gracious offer" he said. The CC sat down and another man stood up "I will be your captain,(his name), report to the 7th division house so that i may gauge your skills." Tadakatsu bowed then left the council room, he smiled a bit it seems he was thought highly of he didnt want to let these people down. "Congratulations love" a voice in his head said. He knew who it was his Tonbo-Giri spoke to him often. "Thank you my friend it seems we will see more battles than ever before i hope your ready" he said back but not aloud. She giggled at the comment but said nothing, Tadakatsu knew she was always ready he had no need to ask. He made his way to the 7th division house.

He arrived and to his surprise the captain was already here. "Are you prepared" he said it seems his weapon was drawn already. "This will be simple i want to see how well you can defend yourself, now release your Zanpakuto". Tadakatsu didnt respond he would let his skill speak for him he released his Tonbo-Giri as he yelled "Shake the World, Tonbo-Giri". A loud thunder roar in the sky as his Tonbo-Giri released into its true form a long spear but the spear was large about 3ft long and 3ft wide. A dark blue armour materialized on his body complete with a helmet that had 2 horns of a deer that were yellow. "Impressive now lets see how well you can wield it". The had fought for what seemed to be hours and Tadakatsu was getting fatigued. "Is that all" the captain said who had now unlocked his bankai and took the upper hand in the battle "If you cant use bankai then your not fit to be vc maybe 3rd seat is more your style". Tadakatsu felt a bit ashamed he wanted to prove he could be VC, then he heard a giggle. "At the end of your rope love" the voice of his weapon said. "It seems my skill isnt enough" he said back. She appeared in front of him "let me help you, Tadakatsu" she said softly. He looked back her and nodded. His body suddenly felt energized his power was growing. The sky turned Black and lighting roared above him striking him. His weapon split in two and each equal in size but bigger than the original. The captain watched not at all amazed, this is what he was waiting for he had no need for a VC who couldnt use bankai. Tadakatsu looked now at his captain ready to continue. "That is enough i approve" he said sheathing his weapon. Tadakatsu almost instantly went down to normal and he put away his weapon. He bowed to the captain "I will do my best not to disappoint".

RP Sample: ( i used a rp i did on another site)
The day was humid as normal which made Albel\'s training more difficult. He decided to skip today\'s morning workout and just go for a walk. He gathered his things and put on his belt which had his headband sewn on it. He grabbed his sword and whistled for his partner, Repede. Repede, having already been up, grabbed his pipe with his mouth and followed after Albel. The village was alive with people, more so than usual. He didnt feel liek being bothered with all these people today so he decided to head just a little bit away from the village. He made his way to the main gate taking his time not to run.

The sun beamed down on Repede and Albel, it didnt bother them much due to their daily workout they did every morning. He was however getting thirsty and from the looks of it so was Repede who by now tongue hung lazily from his mouth. Repede growled a bit at Albel and pointed his nose toward a Oasis like area. Albel eyes followed Repedes and he saw it was a oasis of some sort. Good call partner Albel said as the two made their way over there.

They hadnt gotten to close before Repede picked on two chakra levels. He growled in a tone familiar to Albel which let him know he sensed something. What would anyone be doing out here, he thought. He crept his way into the the area and noticed it was two ninja from the village. They most likely wanted to escape the ruckus in town as well. He and Repede walked into the clearing towards the water. Albel cupped some water into his hand and drank a bit while Repede lapped at the water. After his drink he looked at the two ninja,
Trying to get away from the loud village to huh he said calmly.

Last edited by Noctis on Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 8 times in total
Noctis
Noctis

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Tadakatsu Honda [7th Division Vice Captain] Empty Re: Tadakatsu Honda [7th Division Vice Captain]

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:54 pm

Bankai is vice captain and higher, so that will need to be removed for the moment. And for shikai, stat gain cannot exceed +10 total points.

Also, for the armor, give me a kido level that it can block up to. for shikai im thinking 40-45 level kidos and then up to level 60 would do minor damage.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Tadakatsu Honda [7th Division Vice Captain] Empty Re: Tadakatsu Honda [7th Division Vice Captain]

Post by Noctis Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:02 am

adjustments made but i wanted to know if there was a vice captain seat available that i could apply for then i could change my history to say how i got it
Noctis
Noctis

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:49 pm

bump
Noctis
Noctis

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:57 am

I believe Vice Captain are not available. Give more detail on this "devastating" on your shikai ability/description. How devestating is it?

Also, just an advice. You may have more than 1 kido.
Taichou
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Tadakatsu Honda [7th Division Vice Captain] Left_bar_bleue0/0Tadakatsu Honda [7th Division Vice Captain] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:43 am

Vice Captain for that rank is allowed, hes already talked to me.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:52 am

12th Division, Vice is opened? Okay then. Just one thing, keep in mind that every division specialize in their individual.
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Tadakatsu Honda [7th Division Vice Captain] Left_bar_bleue0/0Tadakatsu Honda [7th Division Vice Captain] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:57 am

Wait... Might be. Now im second guessing myself. W/e, ill look at my list when i get home
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:25 am

Okay, anyways, another addition.

You should have some drawbacks from your Shikai again. Like, you get out of control if you absorb alot of it, or so. It would OP if you can keep absorbing it at everytime. "Devastating" is not enough, much more details!
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:20 pm

The 12th Division VC spot is filled but the VC there is... Idk so I'd say it would be fine.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:19 pm

changes made. btw if possible i dont want to be approved until you guys are sure there is no vice spot open
Noctis
Noctis

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:14 am

I'll approve it, but after the notification of spots are open.
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:12 pm

^^ sounds good to me i hope a vc spot is open if it is i will make the last few changes on my stats then i will be ready
Noctis
Noctis

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Well, you'll have to wait until the Vice Captains' Meeting is over.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:41 pm

ok how long will that be?
Noctis
Noctis

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:44 am

It is unknown, you might as well have to hope for them to finish it fast as possible.
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:58 pm

damn well i guess if thats the case i will just take 3rd seat and type out how i learned my bankai... which 3rd seat is open?
Noctis
Noctis

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:20 pm

Approved for 7th division Vice-Captain. Adjust stats accordingly
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:45 pm

stats changed and history updated
Noctis
Noctis

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:06 pm

APPROVED.

May I start an RP with you? Sort of bored.. Very Happy
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Since approved, locked and moved?...
Sora
Sora

Male
+1 Total : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down