Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ayuri Sashimoto [Quincy] Miniav12-1 Ayuri Sashimoto [Quincy] Miniav12-1 Ayuri Sashimoto [Quincy] Miniav12-1 Ayuri Sashimoto [Quincy] Miniav12-1

Ayuri Sashimoto [Quincy]

3 posters

Go down

Ayuri Sashimoto [Quincy] Empty Ayuri Sashimoto [Quincy]

Post by Taichou Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:53 am

Basic Information

Name: Ayuri Sashimoto

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Is quite short for her age, but is on the average weight for her limits. She has long black hair running down further to her butt, and has normal black eyes. She is often seen wearing a pink sweater and a short brown skirts, but she wears blue T-Shirt and a long dark blue jeans when it's in Summer.

When she wears her quincy uniform. It is a ordinary uniform but the sleeves only extends to their shoulders and they wears a long white dress with blue outlines around it. Her hair fully changes from straight long, to two tied bangs with a red band. Her shoes becomes a white boots at the same time too.

Personality:

Ayuri is very calm and mature for her age. She is quiet and averagely talkative to her friends at school. She completely has no interest in other boy students. Ayuri is often seen reading a book in her free-time as she loves to read fictions and facts or either novels. She cries often when someone touches her in purpose, especially a guy. She never injures them with their hand slap because she doesn't want to hurt them.

Ayuri is nice, gentle, and very firm on her job on dispersing hollows. She doesn't like to kill them, as it seems to be the shinigamis' job, but if it's necessary she will do it.

Her personality completely changes after she goes on her quincy uniform. She becomes serious, and a scolder if someone doesn't take it seriously. Especially in a desperate situation of dying. She never cries after she changes her uniform to an ordinary quincy uniform.

Armor/Glove Information

Name: Sakura (Cherry Blossom)

Bow Manifestation: Ayuri Sashimoto [Quincy] QuincyBow

The glove itself is pinkish red.

Description: It is able to shoot out 200 arrows every second simultaneously, and is powerful enough to destroy a large boulder of rock, and a small house made with concrete. Unlike normal bows, the arrows are colored red.

Looks: She gains a normal Quincy Outfit although it is sleeveless and stays only on her shoulders and she wears a long dress that goes up to her feet. There is a quincy mark on the front and back of the outfit.

Techniques

Name: Some no Sakura (The First Cherry Blossom)
Description: It completely seperates the bow into 300 cherry blossoms that is unable to be cut or sliced. This lasts for 10 posts and takes 3 posts to use it again. Ayuri can put the blossoms back together to form the bow once again.

Name: Tsugi no Sakura (The Second Cherry Blossom)
Description: Ayuri blasts off 500 arrows to the sky. After it goes to the sky, it disperses and turns to over 1000 cherry blossoms and then it drops down at the opponent in the area of 3 kilometers. This can be easily dodged by people who has the speed over 25.

Name: San no Sakura (The Third Cherry Blossom)
Description It summons over 500 cherry blossoms that is unable to penetrate or either stop it. These cherry blossoms can move at their own and is unable to be controlled by Ayuri. However, Ayuri can stop them from moving when she has a chance as it takes 3 posts to do it. This can only be used 3 times a topic/battle. The cherry blossoms can run through a building at will without a cut on the blossom.

Name: Ban no Sakura (The Last Cherry Blossom) - will be trained
Description: It summons 50 samurais from the past war era in the human world to support her. The samurais are able to manipulate the cherry blossoms. However, this is only available in once per topic.

Name: Hirenyaku
Description: This is a flashstep utilized by Quincies. It is familiar with the Shinigamis' Shunpo, however this is rarely seen to low level quincies as it seems to be a high level ability for quincies.

Name: Ransōtengai
Description: This is a high level technique that allows the user to control their body parts using strings of spirit energy controlled by their brain, forming lines or strings out of countless spiritrons. By using this technique, the user can control their body as one would a puppet, allowing them to move freely despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force that would impede normal movement.

Name: Quincy Final Form
Description: By removing her gloves, it releases a highly powerful form that increases strength and speed of the arrow, that can penetrate even a bankai, although it costs a lost of their quincy powers.
-Striked until further notices

Stats Information/b]

[b]Strength:
-Bow: 20

Speed: 35
-Bow: 40

Accuracy: 15
-Bow: 15

Stamina: 15
-Bow: 15

History and RP Sample

History:

Ayuri was given birth in Karakura Town, in the western Tokyo. Her father and mother was a quincy also, but her mother died by giving birth. And her father doesn't do his job as a quincy and tries to earn money at his best to living. Ayuri doesn't know the face of her mother at all, because her father burned them all to get rid of the scent of sadness of the unforeseen death. Although, Ayuri lived happily with her in-money father, without a problem.

A few years later, Ayuri was planned on sending to a school. She had to go to school but didn't because she wanted to fight the hollows to save Karakura Town's residents from the construction money deposit. A few months later after repeating such tragic, she was caught by her father and was sentenced grounded and never let her use her bow ever again. Although, Ayuri sneaks outside, when her father didn't pay attention and then continued on this course. After coming back from the experience, her father caught her again coming inside the door sneaky. He told her that why is she doing this, and she replied that she doesn't want anyone get her in the town, as well as asking back another question of why he doesn't get rid of hollows. It was a very greedy answer... He said that it was the shinigamis' job and it doesn't get him any money at all. It was a shock that her father would say such thing. After that day, she stayed in her room looking at the shinigamis taking care of the hollows every time she got back from the school she was being sent.

After few years, of looking at the shinigamis and then hollows, she was sent to Karakura High School, for more friends and education. She goes there often because her friends who has graduated from the previous middle school and elementary school were there. She trained daily in the woods for two hours a day after she went back from school to her home without getting caught by her father. After repeating one big problem came, it was the problem that a huge menos grande appeared in Karakura Town for some reason blasting many ceros out from the mouth destroying many streets. Seeing that, Ayuri ran to it and formed her bow and shot it many times, getting it wounded. But it was tough for Ayuri to handle such big hollow. After shooting out many arrows, Ayuri got exhausted but shot it with her arrow once again, destroying it utterly, from the high spiritual pressure she charged in her arrows. After that day, she now trained much more to handle those kind of monsters or hollows easily.

RP Sample:

It was a bright but a cool windy day. Seigen woke up in his bed, and placed his hand over his eyes rubbing it, yawning with sleepiness. He then stood up and walked to his wardrobe and took out his dogi, his sash to place his zanpakuto, and his haori that the captain has gave him for a welcome gift. He then walks up to the corner where his precious zanpakuto, 'Shiden' laid down peacefully. He picked it up and put it in his green colored sash, and started walking outside the door. He grabbed the door knob and pulled it, attempting to open the door. Seigen then scratched his head yawning, however he couldn't stay sleeping. He walked outside greeting and waving other squad members to the training ground.

It was just the perfect day of training for Seigen's zanpakuto. He may release his shikai, however can't bring out the full power of it... Full power must be able to shock the opponent in a swing, although it is very rare that the opponent can get shocked. Seigen's zanpakuto's power is the max if there is more shockings in it. Seigen was standing in the middle of the training grounds. The training grounds seems to have sands, boulders, and gusts filled with sands. He was closing his eyes fully getting ready to train. His dogi was floating in the air as he sky builds his spiritual pressure. He then opens his eyes swiftly and takes out his zanpakuto and flashsteps to the feature with many boulders.

There were over one thousands of boulders. He planned to cut down fifty of them in ten seconds. He was rapidly flashstepping from the boulder that he sliced to the other then finally landed on the ground with sands. The wind blowed softly making his hair ride the air. His eyes were closed, and was kneeling down with his zanpakuto aimed forward. He then placed it inside the house of it. Suddenly, the boulders fell apart, however it was only 30 of them. Seigen sighed deeply, disappointed at his zanpakuto. "Grr~" he growled with anger of disappointment and continued, "Why?! Why is it the speed of yours not in the maximum Shiden?!" he questioned his zanpakuto with anger.

The Zanpakuto answered back in a gentle voice, "It is because you, Seigen's limit of bringing the power out is over today." However it wasn't really the answer that Seigen really wanted. He blinked his eyes slowly, closing it for few seconds then opening it. He moved his hands over to his hitting himself with his palm then started answering back to Shiden. "Shiden, my limit will never be over, and regularly I sleep for training!" he answered back with enthusiasm of he can train to his maximum also his limit. The zanpakuto replied back, "Of course, your comfort of resting isn't enough..." It was a very shocking word for Seigen. He didn't talk-backed to his zanpakuto realizing Shiden was right. He then rubbed the sand under him with his foot then boosted off to the large boulders. He sliced it one by one, thinking that it might help him getting a warm-up. He was however waiting for someone to train him.

Last edited by Taichou on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:35 am; edited 6 times in total
Taichou
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Ayuri Sashimoto [Quincy] Left_bar_bleue0/0Ayuri Sashimoto [Quincy] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Ayuri Sashimoto [Quincy] Empty Re: Ayuri Sashimoto [Quincy]

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:57 am

RP sample still necessary for a character application. Especially since you are making a new one.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:00 pm

I edited it with the one I did when I had Seigen.
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Ayuri Sashimoto [Quincy] Left_bar_bleue0/0Ayuri Sashimoto [Quincy] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Renjiro Haptism Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:04 pm

Your only allowed a level 3 quincy. Stat points are 70 points for a level 3. I say this as i know your rp quality.
Renjiro Haptism
Renjiro Haptism

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:08 pm

Did it with a 600+ word RP Sample. *Sigh* I would suggest checking the whole thing at the same time too, well, that's the way I do things,
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Renjiro Haptism Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:12 pm

remove Name: Ban no Sakura (The Last Cherry Blossom) as your a level 3

Name: San no Sakura (The Third Cherry Blossom) edit 100,000 is alot for a level 3 change to 500 maximum

Tsugi no Sakura change to 500 arrows .... 1000 blossoms

remove quincy final form due to level 3

also on your app add that your a level 3 quincy
Renjiro Haptism
Renjiro Haptism

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:31 pm

I guess I'll have to improve my RP quality, eh? The longer I stay here, I can improve, so I don't mind. And basically ranks doesn't matter at all, all depending on RP Skills. Very Happy Anyways I fixed the stuff.

I stroked out Ban no Sakura, as it will be trained. And regarding Tsugi no Sakura I took a little change of it. 1000 arrows and 2000 blossoms.

As for San no Sakura, I changed it to 5000, due to the fact that the blossoms are hostile and can attack Ayuri herself.
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Renjiro Haptism Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:38 pm

DO AS I SAY
Renjiro Haptism
Renjiro Haptism

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Done... Sigh
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Renjiro Haptism Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:44 pm

APPROVED

Renji
Renjiro Haptism
Renjiro Haptism

Male

Back to top Go down