Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahh. New Squad activities?

4 posters

Go down

Ahh. New Squad activities? Empty Ahh. New Squad activities?

Post by Yousei Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Spoiler:

I understand Kou halfed number of Squads and had to fuse some of them, but what I see fused was only 6th, 8th and 13th Divisions into one. What I really miss here is offensive tactics, mass operations, or something like that. As well, as I notice that in current situation there is no real need for Seireitei-Rukongai Diplomacy.

What I would suggest is really fusing those 13 Squads.

Like:

Giving Counter-Intelligence to 2nd, or 3rd Squads.
Then changing 7th Squad to Mass operation/Offensive Tactics/Reserves.
Development could be managed by Kido Corps (5th Squad).
And if you want that Diplomacy thing that much, I'm pretty sure it could be easily handled by our 1st Squad boys.

Please, share your thoughts.
Yousei
Yousei

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Ahh. New Squad activities? Left_bar_bleue0/0Ahh. New Squad activities? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Ahh. New Squad activities? Empty Re: Ahh. New Squad activities?

Post by DewBunny Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:54 pm

could work out

wait until the site cools a little from the revamp though. i think things should begin to go back to normal today but you never know what may pop up

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Well, the only squad that is gone that we really need at the moment is 13th div, which is seireitei defense, which was given to squad 6.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyoo Ryuu Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:49 pm

IF The department of Research and Development is gunna be intrusted with the 5th division untill the 12th division is open again I'd like to switch to division 5 if possible.

~~Added to post Janurary 5th at 1:14pm~~
Honestly, I can see why the divisions were halved but really?. I know we get new memebers, that come and go but not everyone likes divisions 1-7, and 8 was added. Like me for example, the divisions i wanted to join when i first joined the site as Taizen Unabara i wanted to be in division 11, then when i was inactive and came back there was no 12th division captain so i remade my character like koujetsu told me too.
Anyway!, I feel that if we get the other divisions back we might get new members....and if uve ever heard of starcraft before ther is a Use Map Setting game called bleach rumble and ive been advertiseing in game.
Taiyoo Ryuu
Taiyoo Ryuu

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down