Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
If Only... A Battle Between Foes Miniav12-1 If Only... A Battle Between Foes Miniav12-1 If Only... A Battle Between Foes Miniav12-1 If Only... A Battle Between Foes Miniav12-1

If Only... A Battle Between Foes

Go down

If Only... A Battle Between Foes Empty If Only... A Battle Between Foes

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:15 pm

Divinio stepped out through the rift in the two realms. He was bored to say the least. His eyes wandered around, scanning aroung the area for any sign of life. He stretched his back groaning. Around him was a salty beach, filled with sand and water. On the horizon, a pale golden sun, kissed with a touch of pink and orange. Simply beautiful. He closed his eyes, breathing in tranquility as the air kissed his face.

He drifted towards the ground. His feet touched the grity sand, and he walked towards the shoreline. The water brushed up and down the sand, destroying the previous versions of the sand. Just like a hollow... a reborn soul, brushed away by the so called "light". He breathed out a breath of tension. I swear by this life, I will find a way get us together again, Joeseph... As he gazed at the sunset, his senses darkened and a tear leaked past his mask. He brushed it off and looked around. Something was ominous...

Back to top Go down

If Only... A Battle Between Foes Empty Re: If Only... A Battle Between Foes

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:36 pm

"Well here I was creating the most important invention in all of Soul Society history when instead, I find a lowly Espada here, an Espada that even cries, interesting."

Axel said, making a tone of superiority as he spoke with himself. He wasn't wearing his captains robe, having discarded it somewhere way back. What he wore was just a long sleeved shinigami's uniform, which was tight-fitting and showed off his body. Apparently he also left his bag of inventions as well as his gigai, carrying only his zanpakto with him. He had a grin on his face, a grin that showed Axel's sense of pride and his ego. Apparently he thought he was better than Divinio, better than any Espada.

Shifting his left foot behind him, Axel grasped his zanpakto in his left hand, making it apparent that a battle was going to start. Axel rose an eyebrow, taking in the scene around him. "Why would a Espada be here in the first place? This is a beach with relatively low spiritual energy and low activity that would interest him, so why come at all? It matters not, I'll simply defeat him and if I'm lucky, he'll be strong enough to complete one of the processes for my new Hogyoku." Axel thought, unsheathing his zanpakto at that moment. With the slightest of smirks, Axel dashed forward, attemtping to give a low diagonal cut easy to dodge. It was just a test swing however, to see just how fast this guy was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:41 pm

Divinio had seen it coming. Using Sonido, he easily side stepped the attack and went behind the Captain without breaking a sweat. It seems like all shinigami are imputent. This is embarrasing, being caught in my mourning. Divinio said, "That was completly unneccesary. Just because I despise you and wish to kill you, doesn't mean we can't be civil right?" He brushed his shoulder. "This may come as a shock, but I was actually in the middle of mourning. Now if you would so kindly mind, let me finish that in PIECE!" He leaked out his reitsu and killer intent. "And it is because of FILTH like you I have to!"

((sorry its kinda short, but i just needed to speak ^^ anyway... how would your char no I was an Espada XD? Very Happy))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:59 pm

Axel was almost impressed by the release of reiatsu and the use of sonido to dodge his attack. Almost, almost was the key word in the equation as ultimately Axel didn't care about the Espada. So when the Espada began talking about mourning and being sad, he couldn't help but laugh out loud, no doubt angering the Espada. Before anything can be done about it, Axel quickly flash stepped away, moving a short but safe distance in front of Divinio. Still laughing a little, Axel started talking mid-laugh as he waved his zanpakto back and forth.

"Mourning, the dead to do not mourn for the dead, or whatever reason your mourning for. Hollows are simply dead people who weren't good enough to make it to Soul Society. Gillian Hollows, which you arrancar are made from, are just a bundle of hollows mushed up together...so in the end your just like a fruit basket. As for filth, well I must disagree with you on that part. In my opinion you Espada are the worse kind of filth, the kind that aren't intellectual at all or capable of even the smallest of superior thoughts."

At that point, Axel stopped swinig the blade in a playful manner, instead holding it in a vertical fashion. He was now completely ready for a fight, ready to do what he was foced to do in Soul Society everyday, and ready to gain another test subject. With his free right had, Axel motioned for the Espada to charge at him with everything he had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:09 pm

"You are incompetent. It does not take a heart to love, but a soul. The dead are simply souls without a body!" Divinio almost yelled. "You are the worst kind of "god"! It's because of your "heaven" I'm alone! You can't even keep your own on your side can you?" Divinio sneered. "I refuse to waste my blade on someone as stupid and ignorant as you." He rolled up his long sleeve and held out his hand. "Minar Cero!" A bright red light erupted from his fingertips, aimed directly at the captain. This attack doesn't take a lot of reitsu to preform, so Divinio was okay with a throwaway attack. He just had to outdo his Shinigami enemy.

Can you see me Joeseph? From that hell they call Soul Society? If you are, watch me baptize him with DEATH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:05 am

Axel sneered at his opponent, using a simple cero technique wouldn't work against him at all. Implanting his zanpakuto into the ground, Axel used the Spatial Displacement technique, a forbidden move, to have the area in front of him transported to the area near Divinio. He transported the cero blast a good distance away from Divinio to his right so he would have to dodge that attack eventually. Axel made it so that it would take around thirty seconds to reach Divinio, more than enough time to follow through with his plan. Grabbing his zanpakuto, Axel smirked as he said his release command. With this done everything would be impossible, fighting in air ground, it would even be possible to have every grain of sand slide into the ocean with this shikai.

"Gain Control, Fuwa!"

Axel said, in more of a whisper than an actual spoken word. At that moment, his katana turned into a scimitar like blade, no longer being able to effectively impale enemies. Axel decreased the friction in the area to a high degree so that if the Espada would try and dodge he'd end up sliding away due to the lack of friction. If he tried another cero blast the force would end up sliding him away even more. Even if Divinio decided to use his hierro to defend himself, the blast would still have him sliding away making him a sitting duck. There was one way to dodge the attack, however if he decided to follow through with that way to dodge the cero, he'd more than likely increase the friction and follow that up with a kido. There was a reason why Axel was feared as a mad man, as a genius, and as a combatant. He planned everything out as soon as Divinio launched that weak cero of his at Axel. Smiling, Axel watched as the cero now made it's way towards Divinio, the lack of friction i the area making it go much more faster.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:32 pm

Divinio raised his eyebrow. He knows that I can still feel my attack coming right? He raised his arm out with an open palm. The cero hit the center of his palm, meeting reitsu with reitsu. However, since it was Divinio's reitsu it cancelled the attack. This is the power of an Espada. I wonder what his pathetic Shikai does. He crossed his arms, portraying a bored look. However, he was tensing his muscles, ready to move at a moment's notice.

If I'm right then this Shinigami will come at me close range. If that happens, one Gran Rey Cero should kill him. I really don't feel like playing with my food today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:44 pm

"You know, for an Espada your really weak. Oh well, since your obviously not going to take me serious, I'll just force you to. Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."

Axel said in a dead tone of voice, showing just how bored he was with this fight already. Tossing his zanpakuto in the air, Axel fired one blast of blue fire directly at the Espada, another one focused on the sand below. The flames hit the sand with great intensity, causing sand to fly into the air along with a large amount of smoke. This essentially create a smokescreen for Axel, who once again had his zanpakuto in his hand and ready to strike. As the fire moved towards Divinio, Axel increased the friction by huge amounts, causing movement to be near impossible without intense pain. Of course, Axel was immune to these effects so he could due this without fear. Flash-stepping to the side of Divinio, Axel not only fired off a Kido #4 from his free right had, he slashed diagonally with his zanpakuto. It would be impossible to dodge due to the movement of fire in front, the white lightning from the right and a swinging sword. Once combining this with the sand which covered the air making it hard to see the sword, then it'd be very hard to stop the moves when yuo added the factor of increased friction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:05 pm

Divinio felt the pain the moment it was activated. This is nothing! Let's see if you know the true meaning of fire! Instead of facing the lightning and the Captain, he chose to jump directly up. Immense pain shot through his body, but he only showed it by wincing his eye. He struggled and lifted his sword out of its sheath on his back. The fire didn't even come close hitting, for the shinigami fired his Kido at an angle. With the lightning headed parallel to the ground, it was a simple matter to dodge it. "If all you can do is make friction stronger, that your dead. Don't look so surprised. I know when a gravity zanpakuto is in effect and that is definetly not a gravity zanpakuto. The only other explaination is for you to have increased the amount of friction."

Divinio sighed. "This is where you die! I'm Espada number 2! More than a match for the likes of you." Divinio wasn't known for his compassion. He forewent what he said before and unleashed his Hollow powers. "Desperte de las Cenizas! Eternoa Fénix!" Fire illuminated his body. He stepped out a God of Fire, a Pheonix. He shouted, "Solestial Fuego Lluvia! Fuego Bushin!" From Divinio's outstreched hands, a monsoon of fire erupted and surged forth. Then, 20 clones of Divinio appeared around him, all brandishing the sword. Divinio whispered, "Fuego Oculto!" As his body was infused with white hot fire, he stored it, waiting for the right time to unleash it.

Looks: Like all Resurrecion it appears like bone structure with a little flare in it. Divino’s Resurrecion covers his body with pure white armor with a blood red trim. It also gives his wings, which gives him slight and immesurable speed. In addition to the armor, which gives him incredible resiliance, his eyes become on par with a hawks, giving him incredible eyesight. Furthermore, by using his Resurrecion, he has a wide variety of techniques which both strengthen and heal him. After all, he is the pheonix the symbol of rebirth. Also, his hands and feet gain claws to use as weapons. On the top left of his forehead, he has the male symbol, and inside the circle, there's a one, showing his rank in the Espada.

Name: Fuego Oculto
State: Resurrecion
Description: Divinio stores white hot fire inside his body and at any time he can either fire them or use them to empower his attacks exponentially.

Name: Fuego Bushin
Description: Divino can make clones of himself using his reitsu. When ever they are dispelled by hand to hand combat, the oppenet gets third degree burns. This technique can create from one to one thousand bushin.

Name: Solestial Fuego Monzón
Description: This creates a monsoon of fire that is said to burn everything in its path. Divinio only uses this when he has been “commanded” by God to use it. Everything that it touches, buildings, clothes, people, will be turned to ash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:50 pm

Axel rose his eyebrow as Divinio released his true hollow powers, increasing his strength along with it. As the fire neared him, Axel barely had time to give him a classic smirk, this battle was becoming way more fun than usual. He would drag it out a little more longer, gain more knowledge on Espada on their ways than fight with more passion. Focusing on the fire, Axel once again used the Spacial Displacement technique, this time to take the fire away from him and instead having it focused on the space in front of him where the fire was. He & Riku had learned to use kido in exceptional ways from Kai, & in return Riku taught him how to fight well with a sword and Axel taught them the best ways to fight. The fire was now aimed towards the 20 clones and Divinio, which probably wouldn't do damage. However, it was just meant to distract them as Axel finally decided to get serious, he would go into bankai and finish this fight very, very swiftly.

In a whisper, Axel spoke the single word which would end this battle. Bankai. A flash of light was seen, the spiritual energy was crippling and anyone who would walk in here would be crushed by the two Captain level combatanants. Axel now had a tattered black cape and one could see the red outlining of the cape. Axel held two zanpakuto, a rare type of release, meaning Axel had a unique type of zanpakuto and reiatsu. One would be able to see blue glow from his eyes, it radiated from everywhere including the teal and black blades of his swords.

Sneering, Axel did the thing that would stop this battle, he simply increased friction to an incredible degree around Divinio and his clones. He increased it to the degree where even in the air, simply moving would disperse the clones Divinio had created. If the Espada knew anything about science, he would know that this ability was deadly even though it didn't look like much. In mid air, the drag would be to much for any object to move through since the opposite force would be even greater. Smirking, Axel used the Tei Rei technique, or corrupting whip to fire off a whip of reiatsu from both swords. He swung them in a circular manner so the reiatsu would follow, creating a cirular whip of energy capable of hitting them all. Axel stayed on the floor for safety measures, making sure that he would be able to still evade.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:14 pm

Divinio opened his mouth and said, "Charge!" However, the clones were hit with the whip, and were instantly destroyed. That sucks. The best course of action would have to be one where I force him to negate this effect. That's it! Friction doesn't effect plasma like fire, so... He smiled. He moved his hands above him, pissed that it was taking so slow. If he went any faster... he didn't even want to imagine what would happen. He shouted, "Solestial Fuego Lluvia!" He used the previous energy from before that he stored, and put it into the attack. Now, instead of regular fire, it was now white hot fire. He blew in again, waiting for the captain to get close, so that he could gain all of his knowledge. This would be affective, as the fire burned up energy, so the captain would have to be very careful with his useage of energy.

Name: Solestial Fuego Lluvia
Description: Fire literally rains down from the Heavens. This is another under his “commanded by God moves. It is extremlly powerful and abundant. It burns up all of the energy and air, making it so that, in addition to Shinigami, humans will die too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:27 pm

Axel weighed his options as the fire rained all around him. He was down to less than half his energy left, he was sure it was the same for his opponent who had used so many techniques. Deciding on an action, Axel used the non-wasteful Kido 39, Arc Shield. The amount of energy needed to use it was nothing to a Captain, so the strain was minimum at most. The shield was in front of him, and would protect him as he finally decided to make this a close ranged battle, his area of expertise. Flash-stepping forward and up into the air, Axel moved high into the sky, the Arc Shield taking the damage from any fire that would normally rain down upon him. Now directly in front of Divinio, Axel prepared for another Rei Tei, or so it would seem.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:50 pm

Divinio thought, This guy really is stupid. I should be careful though.... Divinio clapped his hands together. Pulsing reitsu into them, he seperated them and moved them outwards. Fire erupted from his palms. Divinio smiled, This is my absolute defense, and since I put a lot of reitsu it should go far. He waited to see the outcome of his absolute defense. If all went well, the captain would be pushed back and would have severe burns.

Name: La Oración de la Divinidad
Description: This move is an absolute defense. His hands start out as if in prayes and separate and move outwards, making fire disperse, destroying all attacks. This only works on Kido and will push back Zanpakuto and bodies. However, bodies will get severly burned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down