Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dee Laytner Miniav12-1 Dee Laytner Miniav12-1 Dee Laytner Miniav12-1 Dee Laytner Miniav12-1

Dee Laytner

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dee Laytner Empty Dee Laytner

Post by Dee L. Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:37 am

Basic Information

Name: Dee Laytner

Appearance: Dee Laytner Dee15
Black hair slicked to the side, purple eyes, dark skin, native american

Personality: He sometimes seems fickle and it often makes it difficult for him to finish much of what he starts. Dee sometimes also does not like to be in the spotlight, and he can be a big worry wart. Laytner can also be very sentimental, but he is very straightforward and down-to-earth. He tends to go where his life takes him, and if he becomes detached from those around him he will got into a depression. Being a master at organizing and being a strategist, he is friendly, sociable, and flirtatious. When he becomes bored very quickly, he can become very lethargic and may need somebody to supply a spark to get him back on track. Dee can be ambitious and hard working; he can be blunt and aggressive. When push comes to shove, he almost always musters his inner-strength to face any challenge that comes his way. Having his own agenda and he never fails to promote it. Dee never quits and never surrenders. Being full of warmth and optimism, it is possible to find his company pleasurable. The Laytner man can be fearless, powerful, and dignified by nature and he loves to plunge into new ventures on impulse. He is confident in his talents to ensure a success. If Dee feels intellectually or physically restricted, he will become bad-tempered very easily. To him, no sacrifice is too large to ensure that his home and family or friends are safe and happy, but he will seek revenge to those who hurt him.

Dee is also gay, but he is a womanizer to mess with some peoples mind. Being gay, he has found out from an old relationship that he is the male of the man with man relationship. Laytner can be stubborn when he wants to be, and he knows what he is doing. Being a social butterfly though, he does like to drink and he does smoke.

Armor/Glove Information

Name: Nyx

Bow Manifestation: Dee Laytner Bow%20and%20Arrows-main
Native American, made out of oak, eagle feathers at the tips

Description: Medium firing, it turns the bone, if it hits the bone, into wood

Looks: The bow is connected to his wrist by his Native American wrist band, even though he hates to admit it, it is a bracelet. The bow is connect by the feathers to the bracelet so his arm has to be angled correctly for the use of it.

Techniques

Name: Caress
Description: Caress allows him to enter anybody’s mind and see through their eyes. He can also read the thoughts of the person that he touches, but only he can read what they are thinking at the time. He if left defenseless though if he enters a persons body. Also, after teh tech is activated, it can only work for 1-2 posts. Caress also brings him down a weakened state. His stamina goes down 2-3 points each time he uses it.

Stats

Strength:12

Speed:15

Accuracy:13

Stamina:10

History and RP Sample

History: Dee was put in an orphanage and never knew his parents. He grew up messing with the head lady of the orphanage, Ms. Clariss. He always loved to get in trouble just to get attention. When he reached the age of 18, he got in trouble with a group of kids and was sent to jail. The judge made him a deal, that if Dee became the top of his class in the police department, he would never have to see the fight that he got with the group ever on his record.
It’s been a year and Dee is now second in his class and the judge has relinquished the charge. Dee is still in the business of the police, but he decided to be a private investigator. He still likes to mess with the police, but he stays away because of his old partner who is a freaky gay guy. He moved to Karakura to go to a quiet place where he wouldn’t have to do much work.

While in Karakura town he was able to find out about his abilities of being a qiuncy from a young girl named Kia English. Becoming friends with this girl was the best thing, and she became more of a sister to him than anything.

RP Sample:Dee stared at the yellow street light that was near him. Why is it dark hear? He asked himself as he turned to a new street where there was no light. Pulling out his pistol, trying not to use his arrows, he pointed it down the street, walking slowly to see what the matter was. His purple eyes were adjusting to the dark as he stared down the street. A chill went down his back as he stared straight ahead. His feet pulled him to the middle of the road as he heard a small creaking noise.

The houses were all messed up as he shook his head. Why was he here? Nothing here was need him except that little creaking noise that was creeping him out. He walked further down the street to turn his head only to get hit with a fist.
”Eric.” Dee turned his head to see the old group. Eric and his little group was the group he faced when he was a child. And he was hoping for sweet revenge.

Last edited by Dee L. on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Dee L.
Dee L.

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Back to top Go down

Dee Laytner Empty Re: Dee Laytner

Post by Kenji Akira Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:46 pm

A little more on personality

(How can a womanizer be gay unless you meant Bisexual?)

Try to explain in some way in your history how you became a Quincy.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee L. Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:56 pm

A) Dean hides his gayness from dating girls, kind of like Adam Lambert said in the Rolling Stones

B) How do you become a quincy, I thought they were just born? I would like to know how a quincy is made though so that I may add it. Kia-chan didn't know either, so I have no clue
Dee L.
Dee L.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:16 pm

A) Thank you

B) I meant that you never mentioned anything related to Quincies and even stated that you didn't know your parents so based on your history, you would know nothing of anything Quincy related, and add some Quincy training in there if you wan Rank 4.

C) More personality and about 3-5 Paragraphs of history please, shouldn't be hard if you just add in things in B

Also,

Name: Caress
Description: Caress allows him to enter anybody’s mind and see through their eyes. If he knows them he can enter their mind. He can also read the thoughts of anybody he touches.

Entering someone's mind, seeing through their eyes and reading thoughts is a no, especially for a Rank 4 (Lieutenant level) Quincy so remove that.

Also, I suggest adding a few more basic techniques in at least t get you started if you gunning for Rank 4, such as Hirenkyaku, which is basically what everybody else has and somewhat needs.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee L. Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:44 am

okay, so what if i happen to move myself to a level one quincy to get rid of the whole adding techniques and training. I will modify my history though.
Thank you for helping me with this. And if I move down to a level one quincy do I get to keep the tech that i typed down?
Dee L.
Dee L.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Yes to everything except the technique.

Unfortunately, even if it was majorly toned down that technique would be a Captain level (Rank 5) Technique.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:03 pm

Im assuming your talking about Caress?

Seeing through eyes only, you cannot read their whole mind, AT MOST only what they are thinking at that current time, and even if you do use this technique, your body would be in trouble unless you had allies, considering in order to enter someones mind in the first place you would need to be close to them, physically. Good idea, but itll get you killed fast.

Think Naruto. Even the Yamanaka jutsu cause the person unable to move/attack themselves, or they lose control of their body completely.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee L. Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:09 pm

alright. Thanks Caranore and Kenji. I will modify my post as soon as possible.
Dee L.
Dee L.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee L. Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Fixed
Dee L.
Dee L.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Add how long the technique can take place.

Btw, something seems to be wrong with your picture.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee L. Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:59 pm

um... that is the closest that I could get to the picture. Including he is who I am basing my character off of. Dee Laytner is from a real anime that I happen to like. The tech. thing, I will work on and post when i have updated it.
Dee L.
Dee L.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:47 pm

Sorry, your picture actually wasn't showing for a while.

You need to put how long your technique lasts in posts.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee L. Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:50 pm

-_- So, I have to post it in here separately, because I put it in there that it lasts five minutes.
Dee L.
Dee L.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:42 pm

You could switch the five minutes with posts or just put it in parenthesis, brackets, anything that would send the message out on how many posts so that we can know exactly how long it works in Rp time and know if it's reasonable based on the ability.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee L. Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:59 pm

about how about five posts
Dee L.
Dee L.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:03 pm

That's a bit much. I'd say 1-2 posts
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee L. Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:17 am

got ya, fixed it
Dee L.
Dee L.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Even for a level one, id like more personality. Beyond that, Ill let Kenji judge
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee L. Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:31 pm

okay
Dee L.
Dee L.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:16 pm

A couple more sentences on personality, stamina drain on your technique and you're good.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee L. Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:19 am

fixed.
Dee L.
Dee L.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Kenji Akira wrote: stamina drain on your technique and you're good.

You have to put how much stamina your technique takes out every time you use it. 2-3 seems good.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee L. Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:29 pm

gotcha!
as long as I can get my character!
Dee L.
Dee L.